Jump to content

It's the Great Punkin', Charlie Boone! 1. Charlie Boone

   (5 reviews)

Charlie and his boyfriend Kippy are caught up in getting ready for Halloween. The day is almost there and they haven't quite figured out how to handle it. What they want more than anything is to have fun - and it looks like events just might conspire to make that happen!

This story contains scenes of young gay teens in light sexual circumstances. If this offends you, don't even bother.
Copyright © 2017 Geron Kees; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (5 members)

  • Action Packed 4
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 5
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 3
  • Feel-Good 3
  • Humor 3
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 5
  • World Building 3

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 27,093 Words
    • 7,144 Views
    • 31 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Atlboy

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I generally avoid "holiday" stories, so was very surprised to see how much I loved this story when I finally read it.

  • Creativity - 5 stars
  • Characters - 5 stars
  • Editing - 5 stars

It's very rare to read a story about teenagers that both teens and adults of all ages would agree is well-written.  Excellent work; I look forward to reading the rest of the series (and other works by the author).

Full disclosure: I have no connection of any type with the author.

 

  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Link to review
ancientrichard

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This is the first in a series of linked one chapter stories about the adventures of Charlie Boon and his three friends. Gradually, as the series progresses, others are drawn into the tale. Elves make frequent appearances and quite a few aliens  are encountered. These highly imaginative stories are very exciting, and each story offers something new. What makes the series most attractive for me is that Charlie is always kind, his first reaction to a strange creature with an unusual problem is to befriend them and help to solve the problem.

These are stories to be read when you want to feel happy. I recommend them without reservation, but it's important to read them in the order in which they were written.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
BooRadley

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is the first story with Charlie and his friends. You start here. If you read all these stories you will have so much fun!!!!! 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to review
raven1

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Where to begin with Charlie Boone?  Right here at the beginning of course.  It's the Great Punkin Charlie Boone is the gateway into the Booniverse of holiday stories for Christmas, The Fourth of July and Halloween.  All are filled with fun, adventure, love and really, really foreign places.  

Charlie, Kippy, Ricky and....a fourth member who they will meet in this tale are too old to trick or treat, so they decide to make their own fun.  I had forgotten naughty these nice, cute, horny twinks could be or as inventive as they are in making the fun and sharing it with others.  Join the many, many readers here how love and enjoy this continuing series.

Geron is an excellent writer who know how to make me laugh and enjoy the magic of his tales.

Spoiler

He also is a very punny guy!  So read carefully starting with the title thru to the end.

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
mate

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Beautiful, beautiful and fun. 

Response from the author:

Aha! I have a sneaking suspicion we've talked before. Thank you for the kind words! :)

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..