Jump to content

It's Almost Time For Christmas, Charlie Boone! 4. Charlie Boone

   (3 reviews)

Charlie and Kippy and friends find themselves drawn into helping their elf friend, Max, as he works his way through a problem - with The Big Guy, himself!

This story contains brief scenes of a sexually suggestive nature between teens.
Copyright © 2017 Geron Kees; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (4 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 3
  • Characters 4
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 3
  • Feel-Good 3
  • Humor 3
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 4
  • World Building 4

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 21,167 Words
    • 3,345 Views
    • 27 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

wenmale64

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is a wonderful Christmas story that revisits our friends Charlie and Kippy and their friends. It is a great story that tells a tale of the magic of Christmas and a small amount of sadness with a very intreagueing solution. The ending leaves the reader with the warm and wonderful feeling Christmas can bring. Geron, you have again put a Christmas movie into words that leave the reader in a very happy place.

  • Like 4
  • Love 3
Link to review
raven1

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I often reread great stories.  This is one I want to read each Christmas.  It is my favorite Christmas tale, because it is filled with love, romance and caring.  Charlie, Kip, Adrian and Ricky met Max, and elf, last year at Christmas when Max helped Adrian's mom find a job.  This year, Max has a big problem with the Big Guy and desperately needs their help.  Santa is crazy and making big mistakes. Kippy uses some squish and Max some dreams to find out how to fix the problem.    

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to review
mate

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The Christmas time is a magical period of the year for kids, no matter of their age. This time our gifted storyteller takes us, the readers, with the gang of four to spread their love - and skwish - to "an undisclosed location nearby" the North Pole.

Another wise and beautiful story with love, fun - and yes, skwish. 

Response from the author:

Very kind words. I'm pleased that these stories are enjoyable reading for you! 🙂

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..