Jump to content

Is That A Rocket In Your Pocket, Charlie Boone? 6. Charlie Boone

   (3 reviews)

Charlie and Kippy are planning a casual Fourth of July evening: pizza, getting together with friends, and then fireworks after the sun goes down. Little do they know that they are about to have visitors, and be off on a new adventure that takes them farther from home than they have ever been before!

Contains ideas that may be disturbing to those with little or no imagination.
Copyright © 2018 Geron Kees; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (5 members)

  • Action Packed 4
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 5
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 4
  • Feel-Good 4
  • Humor 4
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 5
  • World Building 5

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 39,275 Words
    • 3,957 Views
    • 33 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

raven1

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Kippy wants to do something different for the Fourth of July, but needs to consult with Charlie, Adrian and Ricky.  You have to be careful what  you wish for.  Kippy gets something different all right, along with the rest of the crew. 

They get abducted by evil aliens in a UFO.  This fun Fourth of July tale is filled with evil aliens and some awesome  aliens too.  Also, there is plenty of excitement as Charlie and friends travel the galaxy and trade with aliens in a place called Engris. 

This seems the right time to read this story considering it is the first Fourth of July story for the Booniverse, as well as all the recent reports of UFO that are on the news service.  Have a read as you relax from the holiday.  

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to review
LJCC

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

To be fair, this has got to be one of the better conceptualized titles around here. I'm so tired of seeing story titles that looked like it was imagined by a ten year old, who's writing an English paper about how their summer vacation went about.

 

And I don't mean the stories with mediocre titles have crap stories...some of them are extremely good, but was packaged in the wrong gift-wrapping paper. Plus, your story is amusing and lighthearted as well, which thoroughly fits the title.

  • Like 2
Link to review
BooRadley

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

AWESOME story with aliens and all kinds of cool ideas. I liked that it has SF and fantasy in the same story. This whole series of Charlie Boone stories is so much fun!!!!!! Geron is my favorite author on GA!

  • Like 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..