Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Shadow of my Father - 11. Chapter 11

(ERIC’S POINT OF VIEW)

When I woke up this morning, I had a sense of renewal about my life. I don’t know what it is, but I feel great! I feel I have gotten over the hump from where I stood. I know with the way I feel, I can take on the world!

When I arrive at school, I head straight to breakfast. I grabbed my food and get to our normal table as quickly as possible. All the guys except Josh are there. Even Beth is sitting there talking up a storm. As soon as I sit down I ask what’s up.

“Josh will not be at school today or tomorrow.”

“Oh, is he ok Beth?”

“He’s fine Eric, just fine. Josh’s dad got home Saturday. He got asked to visit the White House and meet the President of the United States!”

“Wow how did all this come about?”

“Something he did in Iraq. What Josh told me is his dad saved a Prince of England. His helicopter went down in the middle of the battlefield. Josh’s dad went in with some men to pull the Prince out.”

“That’s awesome! We aren’t going to hear the last of it when Josh comes back. He will talk our ears off about being in the White House.”

We sat there talking about how it would be if Josh’s dad does do what Josh says he wants to do. At the same time, we all don’t want it to happen because we will lose Josh. If his father runs for governor or the senate, Josh will have to move. I don’t want to lose my best friend I have known pretty much all my life.

As always as soon as we finished breakfast we went out to our normal spot in the stadium. On our way over, I noticed Bernice and Chris leave the group. I started wondering what those two are up to. I decided to follow to see if I could figure out what they are talking about.

(BERNICE’S POINT OF VIEW)

We walked out the double doors so I could to talk with Chris. He looked sad when I told the table about Josh’s trip. I know what he might be thinking about right now. He wasn’t told by Josh that he is leaving. I whispered into Chris’s ear, “Hey Chris follow me, I need to talk to you about something.”

Chris nodded and followed me back into the building. We walked to the area where Josh and I first told each other our secrets. I turned to Chris and smiled.

“Chris you have to know how much Josh loves you. He never stops talking about you when we are together. Sometimes I want to knock him upside the head to get him to stop. He even made up code words when talking about you so his mother doesn’t catch on.”

“I know. I just feel left out, that’s all.”

“He really wanted to call you, but knew he couldn’t. He wanted me to tell you how much he loves you and how he is going to miss you while he is gone. He will be thinking about you the whole time while he is up there in Washington.”

“Thank you Bernice. I really needed that. I really do love Josh it hurts so much.”

“Chris I don’t know how you two are controlling yourselves. What I mean is that you two only have kissed. One of you needs to make the first move. Go further than first base man. Jump each other and just get rid of the jitters.”

Chris laughed at what I said. Josh did the same thing when I told him. But I really meant what I said. They need to get to second and third base. If guys could have babies, these two would have the most beautiful babies ever.

“Don’t laugh, just get it done Chris. Grab the balls that are between your legs and use them.”

I grabbed hold of Chris’ privates and gave them a squeeze. Josh is going to be REAL happy with what is between Chris’s legs! If I wasn’t gay I would be flipping around after feeling what I had just felt. Chris is big and all the right areas. To top it off, he wasn’t even hard when I grabbed hold of him.

“Eric, why don’t you join us, I see you over there!”

Eric walked up to Chris I. I saw a different look in Eric’s eyes. I can’t put my finger on it, but there is something different about Eric. I didn’t want to push him, but I wanted to know what’s up too.

“Eric I know you heard everything I just told Chris. You need to promise me that you aren’t going to say a word to anyone.”

“Bernice I promise I will not breathe a word. I know how much this could hurt Josh and Chris as well. I am not evil like Elizabeth to name just one.”

“I know you aren’t Eric, I just get very protective over Josh.”

“I am just as protective of my best friend as you are. You guys may not have seen it in the last couple weeks but I will never do anything to harm Josh. He has been there for me many times. It is time for me to return the same respect to him.”

“I’m glad to hear that Eric. He really does miss his best friend being around. You know you two need to get together and talk things out.”

Eric, Chris and I joined the others in the stadium. Although we are all different, we do miss one when he or she isn’t present. Josh makes us laugh when we are together. The laughter is there, but not like when Josh is around.

(JOSHUA’S POINT OF VIEW)

I was sound asleep when I heard my father’s voice yelling for us to get up. I tossed around the bed a couple times, knocking the covers off. I finally opened my eyes, barely able to keep them open because of the sun coming into the room. My dad must have come in and opened the curtains.

I looked over at the night stand to see what time it was. I rubbed my eyes to see if they are playing tricks on me. It is only six thirty in the morning. How in the hell is there sun already coming into the window?

I got myself out bed and walked over to the window. The sun is rising over Washington highlighting the Capitol building. I didn’t get to see it when we landed last night. It’s huge, but it’s beautiful. I can’t wait to see the White House.

I quickly did my morning business and showered before Brandon walked in. Just as I walked out, Brandon walked in. I got dressed in dress slacks, button up shirt with tie, and dress shoes. I rarely dress like this. I don’t like the feel of the tie.

Brandon hurried and got dressed before joining me in the room we shared. Just before we joined the rest of the family, I looked myself over in the mirror. If I don’t say so myself, I don’t look bad at all!

We found Daniel and Carlos in our parents’ room. Once we were all together we headed down to get breakfast. While we ate dad explained how the day is going to be. Pretty much he went over this at the house before we even came.

Before getting to the White House, we took in some of the sights. The Lincoln Memorial is the one I want to see the most. While we were there I picked up a couple of little things for Bernice, Chris and the guys. I wanted something special for Chris.

We arrived back at the hotel and we were met by a Secret Service detail. They have a limo for us to ride in, but before we were able to go they had the check each of us out. Once they cleared us, we couldn’t leave their sight.

I started wondering if they thought if we left their sight, it was to go and get a bomb or gun. My dad is the one that got invited. We surely weren’t here to do any harm to anyone. But I know it is their procedures.

After we all climbed into the limo, we were off. On the ride to the White House, we actually got escorted. I felt like we were some kind royalty by the way the President’s staff was treating us.

We drove through the White House gates circling around to the front of the main entrance. The door opened and we stepped out. I just stood there looking at this place. I am still unable to process that I am actually standing in front of the White House entrance.

Brandon patted me on my shoulder bringing me out of thought. I followed my father inside. We are being escorted through the White House into a room. I looked around trying to figure where they had put us. I finally realized what room we are in.

Before I could say anything, the door at the other end opened.

“General Hernandez and family welcome to the White House! I hope your trip was nice and your stay so far has been comfortable” a man said walking across the room to our group.

“Yes, thank you for your concern” Dad responded.

“I am the White House Chief of Staff, John H. Sununu. President Bush has asked me to greet you and make sure everything is fine. It will be a couple of minutes. Nothing around here runs on schedule.”

“I can understand that. Nothing in my office runs on schedule after nine in the morning. We try, but there is always something that throws it off.”

The Chief of Staff laughed at what my father said.

“There is a group that wants to pop in to say hello as you wait to visit with the President.”

Mr. Sununu walked out the room for a few minutes then walked back in. I couldn’t believe who walked in after him. The Queen of England, Queen Elizabeth II, followed by The Prince Of Wales, her eldest son, Prince Charles. Along side of him are Princess Diana, and two young boys Prince William and Prince Henry.

Imagine being a kid in that family! We think we have it hard, they have to have it worse. Their father is the next in line to be king of England. Prince William I think is eight maybe nine and Prince Henry even younger, around six.

(DANIEL SR.’S POINT OF VIEW)

I stood there watching as the guy I saw on the battlefield walks in. As the Prince walked towards me, his metals banged against each other. Princess Diana, his wife, is more beautiful in person. Their young boys seem to have gotten their looks from Princess Diana’s side.
“General Hernandez it is great to finally meet you off the battlefield. I want you to meet my wife, the Princess of Wales and our two sons, William and Henry.”

I don’t know what to do when you meet the royal family of England. Do you bow, do you kiss their hand, do you just shake their hands, and what do you do? I just walked up, did a half bow to the Princess and the two boys.

“I would also like you to meet the Queen of England, my mother, Queen Elizabeth II.”

For sure with the Queen I bowed as I kissed her hand. She didn’t present her hand to shake. The way she did it is telling me what the procedure is.

“I would like to introduce my family to you. This is my wife Martha, my sons Daniel, Carlos, Joshua and Brandon.”

My family did the same thing I did as they went up to give respect to the royal family. I am a little ticked that no one told us how to greet the royal family. If we do it wrong, it could result in disrespecting one of the oldest monarchies still sitting.

After all the introductions were done, we stood in the room talking. Prince Charles walked up next to me and began talking as if we are two normal Joe’s drinking a beer.

Soon after we started talking someone from the President’s office walked in to the room. I think it is one of his secretaries. She came in to let us know the President is on his way back to the Oval Office.

Mr. Sununu directed us to begin making our way over to the Oval Office. I was told by Prince Charles that the royal family can’t ever see the back of those that are present before them. I held my family back to allow the royal family to walk ahead. No one walked before them as we made our way to the Oval Office.

We walked into one of the main doors that lead into the Oval Office. There standing is President George H.W. Bush. I waited off to the side while the President was greeted by the royal family. I found out something new I didn’t know.

As President Bush got over to Prince William, he surprised the President with not so much a weird, but not a question you would suspect an eight year to ask.

“Why don’t the people in this Country ever bow to you? Aren’t you like the King of this Country?”

“Well it is an easy question to answer Prince William. When our founding fathers created our laws, they wanted to make sure no American is above the other. There isn’t a royal family in this country. The first couple of Presidents were greeted like a king. People actually bowed to them as they would a king. But they faded away quickly.”

I never knew that. President Washington and President Adams were actually bowed to. Soon after them, it ended. Thank God for that. Those guys were actually farmers and normal folks.

Mr. Sununu introduced me and my family to the President. After shaking all of our hands, he came over to me.

“General Hernandez it is a privilege to have you here today. After speaking with your men that went in with you that night, I can say with pure confidence you are a hero. You are what we all strive to be.”

“Thank you Mr. President, for your kind words!”

“I understand you got hurt doing that extraction?”

“Yes sir I did, but nothing to really worry about.”

“Three bullets is something to worry about sir. Please take a seat everyone.”

My family and I took seats on the couches in the Oval Office. The President and the queen sat in the seats facing us. We sat there talking about that day but not in a lot of detail because I have my kids in the room.

We sat there talking for about thirty minutes. Then the President got up again.

“Please, General Hernandez could you stand next to me, and your family stand behind you!”

I did what the President wanted. As well did my family. He made his speech about honor, courage and steady under fire. Then he pinned on me a purple heart. I thought it was over, but I was wrong.

“General Hernandez I have said this already today, but I will say it again. You did more on that battlefield than any soldier would have. Being pinned down, not allowing yourself, your men, or the men you went in to save to get captured or killed. You went above the call of duty getting shot not once, not twice, but three times while doing your duty.

I am honored to present to you the highest medal a soldier can receive. You deserve this Medal of Honor, Sir!”

I couldn’t believe I was being given this honor. President Bush walked behind me and placed the medal around my neck. Clamping it shut, he patted me on my shoulder as he walked back in front of me.

After saluting the President, I stood to his side for pictures. They took a couple of me and the President alone. Then they took a few with my wife and then with my kids with the President. I thought it was over, but once again I am wrong.

The Queen Elizabeth walked in front of me and spoke for the first time to me.

“You saved not only the next King of England, but you gave a mother her son back. My son returned home to me, his wife, and children thanks to you. I will always be in debt to you for that. I would like to bestow the highest honor I can give to commoner; in your country is known as a civilian. Please, could you kneel before me where I could bestow Knighthood upon you?”

Queen Elizabeth took a sword, said a few words, and passed the sword above my head and shoulders.

“Please rise, Sir Daniel Hernandez, General in the United States Army!”

Then Prince Charles walked up and handed me a box. I looked in and saw it is a medal. I read what the medal is. The Order of Garter, which could only be given by the Prince of Wales. I have been Knighted under the house of the Prince I saved.

I thought only citizens of United Kingdom could be knighted and receive this honor. But Prince Charles explained that this honor is one the very few left that the royal family can present to whomever they wish. They did inform their Parliament and Prime Minister of their plans. They didn’t get any objections on the decision.

President Bush couldn’t spend more time with me and my family but we were able to spend several more ours with Prince Charles and his family. Within those hours I made not only an ally, but the beginning of a strong friendship.

My kids, more Josh and Brandon became friends quickly with Prince William and Prince Henry. They didn’t care about title, they just sat there playing and talking as if they have known one another their entire lives.

Prince Charles had to excuse himself in order to get back to England. I tried to thank him for everything, but he didn’t allow me to. Instead he told me he would be in my debt. As we said goodbye, Prince Charles extended an open invitation for me and my family to visit although it seemed more like a hollow pleasantry, but done politely.

In the same limo we rode back to the hotel where the day started. I looked over at my family. They are my biggest reward I could ever ask for. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for them.

(JOSHUA’S POINT OF VIEW)

When Brandon and I walked into our room at the hotel I couldn’t be happier. I ate so much at the White House I thought my stomach is going to explode. From the door of our room to my bed, I somehow took off my suit. By the time I reached my bed, I was only in my boxers and socks.

I don’t know when I fell asleep, all I knew is that I did. I got woken up again by my dad yelling at us. I wonder if this is how he wakes up his soldiers. Damn he has a booming voice that can wake the dead.

We spent our morning doing the sites. We actually got in to see the Congress in session. It is rare to see that, but we were able to. I didn’t understand what they were debating, but some of them didn’t look happy.

After that we had to catch our plane home. We barely had enough time to make to the airport. All I did on the flight back is sleep. The flight attendant made us take our assigned seats. That meant I had to sit in the seat next to the window. I didn’t look out the window at all the whole way back.

I never believed that saying about jet lag. Once I got home, I became a believer. I don’t understand why we get tried after riding on plane from one side of the country to the other, but we did. I always laughed saying it is all in your mind. My mind is telling me to get my ass into bed.

Brandon came into my room yelling for me to get up. Mom is calling for us to eat. I hurried to get ready and headed down to eat. I have never seen my dad this happy. I really don’t think it’s because of the medals he got. I think he is happy being back home.

My brothers decided to watch television. I on the other hand wanted to speak to Chris but knew I couldn’t. So I will settle to talk with Bernice. I went into the den to call her. My mom watched me as I went in. I know she thinks I am up to no good.

The phone rang a couple of times before Bernice picked up. I was glad it was her that picked up not her father. Her father always talks religious passages with me. I don’t mind that, but not every time.

Bernice told me how the guys reacted to the news of my father being invited to the White House. Even Eric is now out of his shell again.

“Whatever was bothering Eric, I think he is over it babe.”

“I am glad to hear that Bernice. I do miss him a whole lot being at my side. Now on Bernice when you see my father, you can’t call him mister!”

“Why is that Josh?”

“The Queen of England was at the White House as well with the royal family. She knighted my father yesterday. So now he is Sir Daniel Hernandez. Doesn’t that have a weird twist to it? I mean we are Hispanic and now he is a knight in the Prince of Wale’s House.”

We both cracked up laughing. I didn’t even hear my mom get on the phone. So I don’t know how much she heard.
“You will get off this phone young man right now!”

I looked around the den to see if my mom is near, she wasn’t. I didn’t say or do anything at first until I heard my mom’s voice on the line again telling me to get off the phone. I have to meet her in the study with my father.

“Bernice I am sorry but I got to go.”

“No problem Josh, see you in school tomorrow.”

I got off the phone after giving my love to Bernice. I walked over to the study to find my mom just walking in as well. My dad is sitting on the couch reading a book when we walked in. He looked up at us and smiled.

“Daniel you won’t be smiling after what I heard your son say over the phone to his girlfriend right now.”

“I am sorry; Josh was on the phone and you listening to what he was saying. How were you able to do that?”

“I picked up the other line as I do sometimes. I need to keep track of this boy before he gets out of hand Daniel.”

“Stop right there Martha. I don’t want to hear any more. Josh please leave your mother and me alone. Call back Bernice if you want to.”

As I left the study I could hear my dad telling me mom she is wrong for listening to my or any of our phone calls. Even standing by the door when we are on the phone is wrong. It is worse to pick up another receiver in the house.

I didn’t try to hear the rest out of the respect she didn’t want to give to me, I gave to her. I didn’t eaves drop on what she and my dad are talking about. If I did that, I wouldn’t be any different then she is. I am way different than my mom.

I decided not to call Bernice back. Simply put I am embarrassed to pick up the phone and call her. I know she knows how my mom is and wouldn’t hold it against me. Still if you are in my shoes, it was embarrassing.

The rest of the evening I watched television with my brothers before heading off to bed. I woke up early the next morning in order to explain to Mr. Edger what had happened to me for the last couple of days.

When I walked downstairs after getting ready for school, I found my mom in the kitchen. She said good morning and handed me my breakfast. To say I am surprised, well, let’s just say I didn’t expect the pleasant greeting.

As soon as I arrived at school, I walked straight to Mr. Edgar’s room. I thought I might have to wait for him, but to my surprise he had already arrived. I walked in and went straight to his desk.

“Good morning Mr. Edgar. I am sorry for missing the last couple of day’s sir. There is a very good excuse for me doing so.”

“Josh! There is no need for you to explain. I saw you and your family at the White House meeting the President and the Queen on the news. You have to tell me one these days how it was meeting the President of the United States and the Queen of England.”

“It was all more for my father than us. We were there just for the pictures.”

“Don’t sell yourselves short in this. He did what he did because he didn’t have to worry about what is going on here at home.”

“Thank you sir, I promise I will not mess up on our performance.”

“I believe you Josh one hundred percent. One thing though, I changed your solo song. I felt we are singing too many slow, emotional songs. I want some more up beat songs that can bring the audience to their feet.”

“OK, so what am I singing now sir?”

“I decided to make your solo a Neil Diamond song he first sang in nineteen sixty nine, “Sweet Caroline”. We can do a lot with this song. You will be singing the song with a faster tempo than the original but at the same time we are going to pull on the strings of the ladies in the audience.”

Wow that is going back to old school. I have no problem with it at all sir.”

Mr. Edgar gave me the sheet music before sitting me down in front of the piano. I hoped that he had rethought the idea of me playing the piano. Besides learning the lyrics of the song, I have to learn how to play the piano enough by Friday. I don’t think last week and the next couple of days is going to be enough.

“Mr. Edgar I don’t think I am catching onto the piano fast enough for the performance this week sir. Maybe we should bring someone else in that can play the piano.”

“Josh I have thought about that. I already have someone practicing already just in case you don’t catch on but I believe in you son and you will be ready by Friday.”

The rest of the morning I sat there with Mr. Edgar trying to learn how to play the piano. We kept getting interrupted by other members on the Glee Club coming in and Mr. Edgar walked out of the room. I thought he got tired of messing with me about the piano.

He returned with Mrs. Nunez. He needed to work with the rest of the Glee Club. So He enlisted the help of Mrs. Nunez for me and the piano. She has a way of teaching students in a way where a student can catch on faster than Mr. Edgar has been able to do.

When I was excused to head off and do whatever we normally do before first period I went straight to meet the guys and Bernice for Breakfast. The minute I walked over to the table, everyone welcomed me back, even Eric.

I sat down sitting by Bernice and Chris while we talked still playing off as Bernice being my girlfriend, but stealing any chance I could top grab hold of Chris’s hand!

Eric pulled me, Bernice, and Chris to the side when the bell rang. I didn’t know what to expect from him, but I will soon find out.

Eric wasted no time saying; “I just wanted to say to all of you at the once on how sorry I am for acting like a total ass. I know you guys didn’t deserve it and I shouldn’t have done it. I will not make excuses for the way I acted. I just want you guys to give me time to adjust. I promise not to be grossed out, because I am not. Just a little time is all I am asking.”

With a smile I replied; “Eric I know I am speaking on behalf of Chris and Bernice, there is no need for you to apologize. I just want my best friend back. I know once you get to know Chris, as you have Bernice, you will like him as much as I do.”

“I don’t know if I will like him THAT much! Still, I do get what you are saying.”

We rushed to our lockers to grab our books for the morning classes. Eric and I picked right up where we left it before that Saturday. It was if not a day had passed. One thing about our friendship, we fight a lot, but we don’t hold grudges.

The day went by pretty fast. I wanted to have alone time with Chris, so I decided not to go to swim practice. Chris some how got out of swim practice as well. Or should I say him sitting there watching us swim around the pool.

We headed to his house as quickly as possible. We talked about my trip to Washington on the way. I know Chris is feeling the same way as I me. I am just scared about it. This will be the first time I will go further with a guy than kissing.

I stayed right outside Chris’s window when he went in. We couldn’t let Nancy know I came home with Chris. It will blow the excuse Chris told coach.

I didn’t have to wait that long. The window flew open, with Chris extended his hand to help me. I looked around again to make sure there aren’t any spies out there. After seeing what I had seen the last time I was here. I wasn’t going to take any chances.

We didn’t talk much when I got into Chris’s room. We sat on the bed just starring at each other. Neither of us willing to make the first move making me chuckle. I moved closer to Chris on the bed until our knees touched.

I leaned in to kiss Chris as he leaned forward to meet my lips. Before we knew it, we were in a full make out session. Chris held onto the back of my head as I did to his. I couldn’t get enough of Chris’s tongueue being in my mouth. If I could keep his taste in my mouth, I would.

I don’t know how I did it, but managed to get my hand underneath Chris’s shirt. I am shaking so badly right now, I could shake us right off the bed. When I felt Chris’s hand under my shirt, I knew I wasn’t alone. He is shaking just as much as I am.

Almost as if we rehearsed taking off each of our shirts at the same, they fell to the ground. I don’t know what got into me, but I landed up pushing Chris onto his back. Kissing every inch of bare skin I could get my mouth on.

Somehow Chris reversed the roles and had me on my back returning the same pleasure I was giving to him. This went on for at least twenty minutes. We just tumbled around on his bed taking turns with who was kissing whose body. We gave each other hickeys on our necks.

I so badly wanted to see what Chris’s dick looked like, and more, how it tasted. I didn’t waste anymore time with the kissing. I went down to Chris’s belt and ripped it right off. Then I undid his buttons to his 501’s in order to pull his jeans to his ankles.

I looked up between Chris’s legs and saw for the first time his dick standing up at attention leaking loads of pre-cum. Somehow when I pulled down Chris’s jeans, I had pulled his underwear down at the same time!

Chris is everything I had dreamed of and more. He is uncut, at least eight, maybe eight and half inches in length and around three or four inches in thickness. I don’t know if I can take that monster into my mouth let alone somewhere else!

I climbed further between Chris’s legs to touch his dick for the first time. When I grabbed a hold of it for the very first time, it jumped out of my hand. I grabbed it again and felt his heart beat as I held it. Man, I can die a happy man now.

I started playing with his foreskin at first by pulling it above his purple head and back down. I did that for a few minutes before I started playing with the head of his dick by licking around it. Chris moaned as I teased him.

I love the taste of his pre-cum which it is nice and sweet. I went for it. I took his head into my mouth and rested it on my tongueue. Then I started down on him little by little. Maybe halfway down, I started to choke. I don’t know if this is supposed to happen, but I pulled his dick out of my mouth looking up at him.

I tried again, but this time I went even slower. I got more down before the gagging reflex kicked in. What the hell is this? I am not sick of his dick. I just can’t get it down my throat. Maybe it takes time to get used to it.

I tried it again and this time I got even further down his dick. I actually got more than half of his dick down my throat. I decided to blow him with what I could swallow. I started bobbing slowly at first and then I picked up speed.

As I got into a rhythm, Chris started rolling all over his bed moaning like crazy. I love this feeling so much. I never want it to end. All of a sudden I felt Chris’s hand grab hold of my hair saying something I couldn’t understand. Then I understood what he was saying.

Chris’s first shot hit the back of my throat so hard I couldn’t believe the power of the shot. As he shot more and more down my throat, each shot became weaker then the other. All I wanted is to swallow all of what he is putting in my mouth.

After I drained Chris of his cum. I let his dick slip out of my mouth. I didn’t want to, but I knew I wouldn’t get much more from it right now. I didn’t even have a chance to see what Chris is doing. He pulled me up from the ground, falling to his knees.

My pants and underwear were at my ankles and Chris had me on my back before I could catch my breath. Just as I did to him, he played with my head. I am already hard as a rock, and now with Chris teasing me I couldn’t hold back the moaning.

I thought I was getting too loud, so I put a pillow over my face to muffle my moans. I am not too bad size was if I don’t say so myself. I am cut, right at eight inches in length and three and half in width. Not too shabby if don’t say so myself.

Chris did one thing I didn’t do to him. He started playing with my balls. At first I thought he was going to only play with my balls with his hands, but I was wrong. He actually sucked on each ball making me go even crazier than I already was.

I felt my dick jumping as Chris sucked on my balls. I think Chris saw what I am feeling because he stopped sucking on my balls. He took the head of my dick and placed it in his mouth. Before I knew it, I felt the warmth of Chris’s mouth around my dick.

He started out slowly, just like me, but gained speed. It didn’t take long for Chris to get me to my climax. I grabbed hold of Chris’s head trying to let him know I was about to cum, but it was too late.

I gripped Chris’s sheets tight as I shot my cum into his mouth. I have never felt an orgasm like this before. I felt like I am walking on the moon as I shot my load into Chris’s mouth. This felt so right.

After I finished shooting, Chris laid right beside me. I opened my eyes seeing Chris looking down at me. I smiled up at him as I pulled his gorgeous face to me. We kissed as if this is the last day on earth for us.

After kissing for awhile, we just stayed there quietly side by side naked, not saying a word. I know it is getting time for me to leave. I just didn’t want this to end. I looked over to the clock and jumped out of the bed.

I stumbled around Chris’s room getting my clothes back on. My pants and underwear are easy because they are down at my ankles, but my shirt is a different story. As I got dressed Chris did too.

I looked out of the window to make sure the coast is clear. I turned around and gave Chris one last kiss goodbye. As I climbed out the window I turned to him.

“You don’t know how much this meant to me Chris. I love you so much!”

“I love you so much too, Josh. You are my dream come true!”

I quickly climbed out of the window and walked to the corner of the house looking to make sure that coach wasn’t around or our friendly neighborhood spy. I decided to play it safe and go through the neighbor’s yards in order to get to the next street.

I ran all the way home with a big smile on my face. I know I am going to sleep well tonight. Chris is everything I had hoped for and even more. A great lover in every sense of the word!

(BERNICE’S POINT OF VIEW)

I waited and waited for Josh to come out of practice. He never did show up. I started getting worried by the time I saw the coach locking up. I didn’t see Chris with him that means those two must have played hooky from practice. So I decided to head over to Josh’s house in hoping to meet up with him before he gets in.

Just as I turned his corner, I saw him running down the block. I couldn’t help but laugh at him. His shirt is a mess; in fact as he got closer to me I saw that it is actually on backwards. I started laughing at him as He came to a stop. Josh looked at me with a look of anger.

“Why in the world are you laughing at me for?”

“Look at you! You’re a sweaty and a mess. Your shirt is on backwards and you didn’t get it like that from swim practice! Tell me how much of this sweat is from running. It can’t be all of it you lucky dog you!”

“Oh stop it Bernice! We did nothing you wouldn’t have done.”

“That means you guys went all the way right?”

I hit Josh smack dab on his wet back. This is the first time I have seen Josh without his shirt on all sweaty like this. It just made his muscle’s glisten in the sun light. I might be turning straight hanging around all these cute guys, NOT!

“Let’s get in before my mom kills me at the door.”

With that we walked into the house. Josh’s dad met us with a big smile.

“So what have you two young kids been up too?”

“We just walked home from school dad!”

“I know it is hot out there, but not this hot. Tell me Josh how was swim practice today?”

“I didn’t attend practice today dad. I needed to get some stuff done in the library at school. So I skipped practice to put my studies first.”

“That is my boy. Your coach called wondering where you were at. I figured that is where you were and that is what I told your coach.”

“Thank you for that. I should have called you from school.”

“No worries Josh you don’t need to check in with me every time you have a change of plans unless it runs you past the time we expect you to be home.”

As Josh and I walked upstairs to his room. I started thinking to myself on how much I really like his dad more than his mother. For him being in the military you would figure that he would be worse than Josh’s mom. I am wrong on that point.

I kept looking across at Josh as we did our homework. I know I am making Josh uneasy looking at him the way I am. I got robbed when he was telling me the dream he had about Chris. He never finished after Brandon walked in. I want to know all the details about what had happened today. Josh owes me that at least.

As soon as we finished our homework I wouldn’t allow Josh to talk about anything else. He finally gave in and told me what had happened. I sat there listening to him in awe of what he and Chris did. He described in detail the size of Chris’s member. I started to actually get envious of Josh.

Just as he finished, Brandon walked in. Brandon seems to sense when Josh and I are talking about his love life. Josh stopped talking the minute Brandon waked in.

“Come on you guys I want to know what is going on as well.”

“I don’t think you want to hear what your brother and I are talking about.”

“I know people like my brother have a love life, I can handle it.”

“Hey bro come here for a moment!”

Josh waved Brandon over to him. I made room where Brandon could sit down right beside his big brother. Josh looks so protective of Brandon.

“Little bro I promise to tell you what’s up later. I already told the story to Bernice and we don’t have much time before her dad arrives.”

“Ok Josh you better tell me later.”

It seems whatever Josh tells Brandon, he listens to him. The remainder of the time I had left before my dad arrived we spent talking about everything at school. I found it so weird that Mr. Edger wants Josh to learn the piano so badly. It isn’t like the solo singer gets more points by playing an instrument of some kind.

Josh and Brandon walked me to the front door. I saw my father driving down the street through Josh’s bedroom window. I kissed Josh goodbye and shook Brandon’s hand before leaving. I still couldn’t get out of my mind how much Josh and Chris has done so far. Those two make the cutest couple.

(JOSHUA’S POINT OF VIEW)

As soon as Bernice left we got called down to dinner. I ate pretty quickly because I wanted to learn the music for Glee Club. Brandon followed me upstairs to my room to be a judge. He is fair and honest when he listens to me singing.

A practiced for about an hour before Brandon demanded to hear the gossip. I warned him that he might not like what he hears, but he didn’t care. He sat there on my bed when a look of wonder on his face as I told him what had happened with me and Chris.

I told him the entire story not leaving out a detail. Not once did Brandon make face or look uneasy as I spoke. In fact he seemed to enjoy what I had to say. Not in a purvey way and not in way that seemed he might be leaning my direction, but in a way of enjoyment through my eyes. He loved the fact I am happy.

Just as I finished up the story, our dad popped his head in telling us lights out. Brandon got up to hug me good night. He surprised me on what he whispered.

“Josh I have never seen you this happy. Chris makes you very happy and I thank him for that. But I promise you if he hurts you, if he breaks your heart in anyway, I will make him very unhappy. I may be small, but I am strong.”

“I love you to little bro. Go and get into bed. We will hang more tomorrow I promise.”

Brandon left looking back patted his chest over his heart. I returned the gesture to him. Just as I crawled into bed, my bedroom door opened. I didn’t even look to see who it is.

“Brandon are you having a hard time sleeping little bro?”

“It isn’t Brandon Josh! Can I speak with you for a few minutes please?”

I jumped from my bed turning on the lamp on my night stand. My dad is standing at the foot of my bed. Oh no what did I do now that he needs to speak with me?”

“Yes of course dad, you can talk with me anytime.”

He walked over and sat next to me on my bed. He looked up at me with a worried look on his face.

“Josh I am thankful that you were here for your brother when he was having hard time sleeping. I don’t approve that you disobeyed your mother when she asked you to do something. I know and she knows it was wrong of her to ask you guys that.

I will never push you in a corner and demand you to talk with me. I feel there is something going on in your life right now that you are afraid to come to me about. I know I have been rough in the past on you guys. I just wanted to make sure you all understand the world isn’t always a nice place to be in.

You are a great son Josh. In fact all of you guys a great. Each of you is different in your own ways. What I love about you Josh is that you aren’t only an athlete, but book smart as well. You have this voice that could bring peace around the world. I am proud of everything you have done so far this year.

I see you are different around everyone except Brandon. I am glad you forged a close relationship with your little brother. You two can talk things out whenever you guys need someone to lean on. I just want you to know whatever it is, when you are already, you can come and talk to me about it.

I will never love you any less for what you do. Any of you boys for that fact! All I want is you guys to be happy and can come to me and your mother about anything.”

“Dad I love you for saying that. I know I can go to you about anything, but not mom. I love her to death, but she would never understand me. You are strict in a good way, but you being a military man and what you want in life I am going to be a handicap for you.”

“I never want to hear this words coming from your mouth Josh. I will give everything I have or ever will have away in order to make you and your brothers are happy. I know you are wrestling with something in your life right now. Just understand whenever you need to talk about it I will be here to help you through it.”

My dad got up, patting me on my shoulder. I know he knows I am not ready to tell him what’s on my mind. I think he thinks I don’t trust him right now. It isn’t that at all, it’s just I don’t want to destroy the relationship we have right now with one another. I need him to be here for me in the future.

The next thing I heard is my alarm clock going off. As I reached over to turn it off, I felt a lump at my side. I didn’t even feel anyone climbing into bed with me during the night. I reached over the sleeping body and turned off the alarm clock.

I looked to see who it might be. No surprise to find Brandon covered up in my bed. He must have had another bad night. I wonder what is getting him to have these nightmares. He will not open up to me. I won’t push him to. I know when he is ready he will tell me or maybe dad.

I jumped out of bed to get ready for school. Once I finished getting ready. I woke up Brandon to get going for the day. He crawled out of bed with his Scooby Doo pajamas. I didn’t want to laugh, but he is getting to old to be wearing pajamas to bed.

As the day before, I ran down to grab breakfast before heading out the door. Mr. Edger actually got me excused from my morning classes to work with Mrs. Nunez. They agreed to join their classes in order for her to spend time with me.

Mrs. Nunez let me go down and eat breakfast with Bernice and the guys as long as I came back once the bell rang for first period class. I did just as I promised and showed up after the bell rang. The rest of the morning we spent learning the piano. By lunch time I actually started to get the hang of it.

During lunch I hung with the group as always. Eric and I pretty much clicked as if there wasn’t a break in our friendship. We joked around in the lunch room almost causing an all out food fight. Chris even started clicking with us which Eric didn’t mind.

The rest of the day flew by. Before I knew it I was in the pool hearing coach yell. Although I haven’t practiced in days, I haven’t lost a second off my time. I figure I am just a fish; nothing can stop me from swimming.

Normally Mr. Edger wouldn’t have us practice the day of the performance. But he had other thoughts in mind for me. He let the Glee Club off for the day. Just not me, because of all the time I lost.

I still had to go to swim practice afterschool due to the meet being tomorrow. So as soon as I got let out of practice. I ran all the way home to shower and dressed. Then I headed right back to school with really no time to spare.

My dad caught me flying out the door. I had to sit down and eat something before I ran off. I wouldn’t do anyone any good if I fainted on the stage my dad made that clear to me. What he said next surprised me.

“We will be there tonight to support you Josh. Daniel and Carlos don’t have a game tonight. So that means all of us will be in the crowd rooting you on.”

“Dad thank you very much, you don’t know how much that means to me!”

“Take your brother Brandon with you please. Mr. Edger said it would be fine that he rides with you and the Club to the competition.”

I looked over to Brandon nodding my head to go. He grabbed his coat and off we went. We made it right in time as Mr. Edger called roll.

All the way to Socorro High School no one spoke at all. You could hear a pin drop in the bus if the bus didn’t sound like it could die any moment. As we drove up to Socorro High, we had to wait for the other schools to unload before we could pull up in front of the Gym. The school doesn’t look that old.

Once we got into the gym. We got directed to our signed spot. None of the schools are allowed to sit in the crowd. Even after s school’s performance, they have to return back to their assigned spot behind the stage.

We sat there watching the other Glee Clubs go on stage and perform. We couldn’t see their performances, but we are able to hear them. By hearing them sing, we knew we had our work cut out for us this time.

As I looked around back stage at the other Glee Clubs, I realized something. We haven’t paid a lot of attention to the way we dress. Don’t get me wrong, we aren’t out on stage in jeans and a t-shirt. Mr. Edger pretty much left it for us to all be in dark suits. Still as you look at some of these Glee Clubs, they are in costumes that match their theme. I know if we are going to get further in this arena of professional clubs. We are going to need to change our way of dressing.

As I sat their thinking about all this dumb stuff that really can’t be fixed right now I noticed Brandon trying to keep us out of our minds. He does a very good job of that. Just as Brandon started into his comedy sketch, he got interrupted by the lady running the back stage. It is now our turn to perform.

We took our spot behind the curtain getting ready to perform. This time we are going to start with the group songs and end with the solo. As the curtains were pulled open, the music of “Free Falling” started. Before we knew it, we had the audience on their feet swinging to the music.

Without skipping a beat, we moved into “Hold On” again keeping the audience into the performance with this song! Towards the last verse of the song, I noticed the piano being pushed onto the stage. I caught Mr. Edger waving me over to the piano.

I kept singing as I walked over to the piano. It felt like all the eyes in the audience are on me at this moment. That is the only thing I hate being the solo performer of our Glee Club. The lights dimmed as the spot light shined on me at the piano. I thought to myself to not make a fool of myself here.

I started to play as all eyes are starring straight at me. The last song of our performance of the night is “Sweet Caroline”. Pretty much the first verse is just me on the piano. Once I got through the first verse, the rest of the instruments started to play. I felt more comfortable that it wasn’t only me playing and singing.

We put an up-beat to the song to keep the audience into the performance. The audience knew the song is coming to an end. They started applauding as the curtains came down on our performance. As we hurried to exit the stage, allowing the other Glee Club to take their spots, I took my first relaxed breath since I started my solo. Mr. Edger came running over to us looking pretty happy.

“I am so proud of each and every one of you. What a performance out there. A new dawn has risen in the Glee Club arena.”

I have never seen Mr. Edger that happy. I think he sees the work he is putting in is paying off. No matter where we place in this meet, we just showed our ability to perform.

The final Glee Clubs performed for the night. It is now time to find out who has won this meet. Socorro High has taken this meet for the last five years and they knew they are the club to beat. All smug about themselves, they were standing there waiting to be called out as this year’s winner.

To their surprise and ours, they got handed their first defeat in five years. We took this meet. I couldn’t believe we did it! Even as I walked out onto the stage, I still couldn’t believe we’d won. There is the audience applauding us as we were being awarded the trophy. All that kept going through my mind is ‘we actually won; we actually won our second meet’.

I looked out to the audience to my family there for the first time at any of my meets. My family being there made me feel even better than the win itself. I felt, for the first time, less of a disgrace to my father. I know this is only going to last for awhile. So I better enjoy it.

On our way home my father stopped for us to grab something to snack on. Also he wanted to talk with all of us about something, so he pulled into Denney’s. That way we can eat and talk all at the same time. I couldn’t believe what he had to say, but it wasn’t a surprise to me at all. I really hope he…….

TO BE CONTINUED………………..

NOTE TO READERS:

{What do you all think is going on at Denney’s with Josh and his family? His father needed to speak with them all together. By the sounds of what Josh mentioned, it wasn’t a surprise to him. I really don’t think it is a surprise to us either. Still I better warn you, not to jump to any conclusions as to what his father has to say to his family. If you have learned anything by now, I like to throw the reader through loops in order to keep you all on your toes. This is one time I might be doing that. Or it could be just what it is.

Josh got a surprise visit from his father several nights ago. It seems as though his father knows Josh is hiding something, and he might know what it is. At the same time, Josh’s father seems to want Josh to open up to him. But Josh still fears him and what may come from opening up to his father. Do you think Josh will finally trust his father enough and tell his father his darkest secret? And if he does, will his father accept him?

Eric finally came around and let the past stay in the past. I am starting to get the feeling my editor thinks there is a weird twist in the plot to come dealing with Eric. I wonder if he thinks Eric deep down in side of him might be gay. I really haven’t written much about his love life in the story. All got to say to my editor and my readers, stay tuned you might get surprised on what that outcome is going to be.

From Brandon, to Josh’s mom, to Patrick, to the coach and all the way to Chris’s dad, there are so many plots open that need to be answered. You will be surprised with what is to come. I know as you read some of the open plots, you might think I am crazy writing them that way. At least my editor did and called me on one, letting Chris’s dad out of jail so quickly. I always have plans for each character and how I write them out.

I could stay here all day with all the open plots already in this story, but I won’t. I warn you though! Don’t skip a chapter, or you will be lost. There is a so much to answer in the chapters to come. Keep reading the future chapters, and enjoy! Please email me and let me know how I am doing at jacobmillertex@aol.com, Thanks!}
EDITOR’S CORNER:

 

Well, Jacob let the cat out of the bag. Yes, I work not only fixing the story for a smooth easier read, but I do watch for continuity errors. Jacob’s fingers fly faster than his brain at times.

I’m glad Eric finally got his head pulled from his butt! True, long term friendships are rare treasures. I certainly hoped Eric and Josh’s friendship hadn’t failed. I think Eric is made of better stuff than that.

Ok….what twist is Jacob going to put us through THIS time ??? That’s a new style of cliffhanger. Leave it to Jacob to find another way to set the hook!

There is a ton of work that goes into these stories. The only “compensation” an author (or editor) gets is your responses by e-mail. If you truly enjoy the stories, let Jacob hear from you. It’s a bit like tipping at a restaurant; it’s not required but it is customary. Let us hear from you. Tell us what you like and what you don’t. Tell us what YOU think should happen. You never know….your idea just might be used! It has happened before.

Like I said earlier, true, long term friendships are a rare treasure in life. Be a true friend. Put yourself out there. It WILL come back and pay handsomely.

Until next time,

“Daddy” Rick

Copyright © 2013 JacobMillerTex; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow a solo piano tune when he's never played an instrument let alone a piano before. I don't think it will be long before the glee club start to dress more cohesive, josh will find a way to mention it to his teacher. I think his dad knows what Josh is hiding and is just letting Josh tell him when he is comfortable doing it. Great chapter.

Link to comment

Well, the father is back home and things are better for it. I am sure he has accepted that Josh is trending toward being gay. Josh sure has all the pickets in his fence, swimming, singing and now playing the piano, once he gets over being in the spotlight he is headed to be in a good place in his life. Like this story a lot👍

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..