Jump to content
    Jwolf
  • Author
  • 6,288 Words
  • 1,561 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The English Year - 54. The Big Deal

What was the big deal? This was my idea after all. I was sharing the guy I cared most about in the world with the two guys I needed most in my fraternity. What was the big deal?

Instead of wondering what the fuck had Pete so distracted when I stopped in on him, I decided there was no need to be jealous. And even if there was, who was I to dwell on that jealousy? I had literally just sucked off my fraternity little brother, justifying what most people could have considered cheating, because it was my little brother and the shithead had decided it was the perfect time to coerce me into showing him some ‘affection’.

And so I walked back to the house, pushing the thoughts of what Pete might be doing out of my mind, and finished up preparations for the banquet.

By the time I was finished inspecting everyone’s work, and meeting with our cook and the bartenders, I had time for a quick shower, and to message David telling him to stop by my room before we walked downstairs together.

“Is everything okay?” he seemed fully returned to his pleasing self, as if coercing me into sucking his cock a couple hours earlier hadn’t happened, or been a big deal.

“Everything is fine,” I replied. “It’s fine. I just… here.”

I walked over to him. Having put myself together in a navy suit and the matching tie that I’d bought for my little, I walked over to David and straightened his tie for him. I reached up to his neck, knowing how intimate this moment was. He drew a deep breath as I pulled at his neck piece.

“I just wanted to say have fun tonight,” I continued. “Hell week is going to be… well… it’s going to be hell. I won’t sugar coat it. But tonight, don’t think about any of that. Just have a good time.”

Before I could even stop and think, I instinctively craned my neck up and gave David a kiss on the lips. It wasn’t sensual, or even romantic. It felt obligatory. Like a big passing something on to a little. It almost felt like I was giving him that tie once again.

I felt him melt ever so slightly. It was a reminder that he was indeed a freshman, and his feelings were all over the fucking place. And that even though he’d tried to turn the screw earlier, he was still trying to find his way. And I was supposed to be his guide, and decidedly, I’d dropped the ball.

“And David?” I assured one last time after I let him go from my arms, and we began the walk towards the banquet from my room. “I’ll be a better big, I promise. I did want you. I do want you. I’ll be better.”

I don’t know where it came from, but something about him saying I collected pawns earlier made me think that I needed to be more genuine, not only with him, but with everyone else as well.

Thoughts of who or what Pete was doing disappeared when the banquet began downstairs. David and I took our spots around the rectangular table as if nothing had happened. Nothing that afternoon. Nothing at trial. And nothing all of those Tuesdays and Thursdays before Pete and I made things official.

We ate with everyone, drank the strong ass drinks by the local ‘bartenders’ I had found off Craig’s List. We all joked around, making toasts and laughing, knowing that in a few short hours, Hell Week was set to begin.

At one point, I looked over at Lee sandwiched in between Dominic and Hutch, sharing them both. They each toasted him, and while they did so, I couldn’t help but realize that everything that had happened in the last two months since we’d gone back to school started because I played the little card, letting them have Lee for a spot on the IFC. That led me to Chip, which led me into the whole article mess. I hadn’t brought it up at the trial, and maybe I should have. But it was right there, sitting across the table.

I also noticed that Lee simply looked tired. He’d done a good job of being his pledge class’ president, but the wear and tear showed. HIs shoulders slumped. HIs eyes had bags under them, and he looked like he needed a shot of caffeine directly into his veins.

One week, I thought for both of the guys I had reared up into the fraternity. One was my little, the other my pawn, and in that moment, as all the political dust seemed to be settled around me, I actually looked forward to being a part of the melee in the coming year.

My position was strong, both in and out of the house, and while we toasted, laughed, and tried not to think about Hell Week, I smiled at the prospects of Chi Beta’s future.

The dinner portion ended around 9 with everyone sufficiently full and tipsy. The guys without littles came in, and before we moved the tables out of the Great Hall, we all played a huge game of survivor flip-cup. The losing team each round voted someone off their side, and before we knew it, it was just David, Ben and myself on one side, and Hutch, Dom, and Lee on the other. You couldn’t have scripted it better, as we battled it out, one flip at a time.

David and I embraced in a huge big/little hug when we finally bested the other team. Our side raised our hands as we all pitched in to clean up before going downstairs and getting a headstart on the party.

“You all good?” I patted Lee on the back.

“For now,” he replied. He tried to give me a smile, but it was weak. It wasn’t the same Lee that had been irresistible to me early on in the year. The one who derailed my cool exterior once in a game of Never Have I Ever. The same Lee that had charmed his way into my bed, as well as Steph Doleman’s, and countless others. I felt bad for him, but reassured him that it was almost over.

“When you’re a brother, and you can do whatever you want, it’ll all be worth it,” I slurred to him in the basement as the DJ played house music over the speakers. “Trust me. If anyone knows what you can get away with, it’s me.”

Lee nodded. He gave me a sheepish grin.

“Enjoy yourself,” I said, slapping him on the back again.

“I’d enjoy myself better upstairs. Just you and me,” he blurted out, leaning into my ear, and putting one hand on my shoulder. “I miss you sometimes! It’s not as much fun with Hutch and Dominic.”

“Nothing is as much fun with Hutch and Dominic!” I countered. “But I’m a taken guy these days," I replied. “Or else I would say let’s disappear.”

Lee pulled back and gave me an unmistakable look.

“Are you sure you’re all the way taken?” He raised an eyebrow. Paranoid, I shot a look across the room to David. Had he blabbed about us already? Again? To Lee? About that afternoon. David was dancing on the pole we’d extracted on a box in the middle of the room, clearly drunk.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I replied, leaning in again, trying not to be annoyed, let alone furious. This wasn’t the night for that.

“Well when Mike slept over and saw the article… were you a taken man then?”

I let out a sigh of relief at what Lee was actually alluding to.

“It was complicated then,” I replied with a smile.

“I don’t mind complications,” Lee slurred, leaning in close again. HIs smell reminded me of how much I used to enjoy his dick. Long, thick, and full of freshman cum unlike any other, even my little. To that point, it stood as the thickest cock I’d managed to take. My boyfriend knew how to fuck, I thought. But damn if it wouldn’t be fun to go back down memory lane. I shook the thought off. I was a new Corbin. A faithful Corbin. Mostly, I thought, catching another glimpse of David on the pole.

“You didn’t mind complications when I was with Steph,” he added. This time I pulled my hand around Lee’s neck and brought him close as we danced on each other. I briefly but firmly planted my lips on his. It was just a second, and I didn’t care what the other guys in the basement thought of this brief moment of public affection.

“Lee, if I could, believe you me, I would,” I said right into his ear, blowing on him, and feeling his body shiver. “If you need anything that I can help with over Hell Week and beyond, don’t hesitate. But for now, I need to keep my hands to myself.”

I let Lee go, turned and watched David for a minute. That’s when I got a bright idea; a way for me to have my cake and eat it too. I walked behind the bar and fished a Natty Light from one of the troughs that was filled with beer and ice for the late night party that was about to start.

I formulated the plan in my head as I sipped on a beer, and before I knew it, it was past eleven and the party was opening up to everyone else on campus. I danced with a few people as girls started trickling in first. And then guys from other frats started to come down into our basement. Most houses were in ritual that weekend just like us, so that Friday night was the last chance to head out and get completely blitzed before those ceremonies began. We were known for this late night kind of party because of the DJ we hired, and how our basement was sunken in so that you couldn’t hear much music from the street, meaning we could go longer without security shutting us down.

And so as the party revved up, I put my plan into action. Around midnight, after pacing, dancing, and wondering where my boyfriend was, I finally spotted him coming down the stairs. I nodded at him, keeping my balance so he wouldn’t think I was too drunk for what I was about to propose.

“Sorry I’m so late,” he called out over the beat and rhythm of the loud music. The DJ Swayze had switched from house to bombastic pop remixes. The entire crowd was gyrating, and the horniness that Lee had elicited in me when he asked to go upstairs made me feel like I was part of a huge orgy.

“Where were you?” I couldn’t help myself.

“I was on the phone with Dakota,” he shouted. “Like I said before.”

“This whole time?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“On and off,” he replied, pulling me close and moving to the beat of a Britney Spears medley. The taste of Pete’s lips, I thought, were toxic. And so would the taste of what I was about to offer up.

“I took a nap,” he added. I pushed all thoughts of jealousy aside. He had either spent all of that time with Dakota or he was lying to cover up something else he was up to. I didn’t like feeling paranoid, and so I actively pushed the emotion out of my mind. But in that state of drunkenness, doing so was nearly impossible.

“Let’s go upstairs and talk,” I said, pulling Pete in by the back of his neck. I dug my fingers into his skin as if I was marking my territory. The music shifted from Britney to Kelly Clarkson’s Since You Been Gone. Pete and I continued to dance in sync as I repeated to him that we should go upstairs.

“I want to dance,” he replied. I pulled out my phone and showed him the time. It was just after midnight. Having been to many of our parties, Pete knew it was relatively early based on me showing him the time.

“Plenty of time for that,” I said. I pulled close to his neck and bit down lightly, using my tongue to suck on what I knew was a sensitive spot for him. “Please.” I cooed.

I felt him shudder.

“Fine,” he replied, gliding his hand from around my waist, and pulling me out of the basement by the elbow. “Let’s go talk.”

We made it up to my room, and immediately Mister scurried to Pete’s leg, rubbing against him and purring. A soft meow escaped as Mister’s tail rose. Pete picked up the cat, and asked what I wanted to talk about.

The truth, I thought. I didn’t want to ‘Corbin’ the situation. I told myself he was talking to Dakota and napping, not keeping secrets. What was the big deal?

It was then that I cleared my mind and my throat, and decided to go through with my plan instead of dwelling on what Pete was or wasn’t hiding.

‘I was at the big/little banquet,” I began softly, going to my mini-fridge and pulling out two Natty Lights I had stashed in the back. “And talking it up with my little… he seemed… well if I’m being frank, he seemed lonely.”

I spat it out, handing Pete a can. He put Mister down, and I led him over to the side of my bed so that we could sit, turned inward, and face each other. I put my leg on Pete’s thigh, and rubbed it gently.

“I was thinking, and it’s totally up to you, but I was thinking it might be fun to give him a little… gift. Big to little,” I explained, rubbing Pete gently.

“And what kind of gift are we talking about?” I watched him take a nervous swig of beer. I tried not to appear as drunk as I was as I leaned in and kissed the side of his neck again.

“A very special gift,” I replied, pulling my palm up Pete’s thigh and lightly grazing the fold in his pants. It was firm if not hard, and I could tell my plan was working.

“I also thought,” I continued. “Maybe you and I could give him his gift… together.”

I felt Pete melt in my hands at that moment.

“Only if you’re into it. If not, I’ll forget the whole thing.”

Pete allowed me to rub my palm over him as he ‘contemplated’ his answer. He took another drink of his beer, this time swallowing, and then leaning in close to me.

“I’m still curious what gift we’d be giving him,” Pete whispered. I could tell I was bringing his heart rate up, and his breathing responded.

“Something like this,” I squeezed his bulge. “I’d imagine.”

“Do you think he’d like that?” Pete asked slowly.

“I’m sure he would. From his big, and from his big’s boyfriend,” I replied. This time, I took it a step further. I squeezed Pete’s cock and then planted a soft kiss on his lips. Again, he mulled things over, and then casually began to nod.

Perfect, I thought.

But I had one other agenda, and this was the one that got my mind going in this direction to begin with.

“The thing is,” I cooed. “I was supposed to have two littles. And the one that got away is pretty sad as well. They’re both down, and as their big, and almost big, it’s my job to bring them up…”

“So they need you?” Pete asked, giving me another soft kiss.

“They do… and I want you to help me cheer them up… if you’re down.”

He drew in a deep breath. I squeezed his cock.

Again, I thought. What was the big deal? The distraction from what Pete was hiding. The idea that I could reinforce to David that I was there for him, and the sheer horniness of seeing Lee’s cock one more time to cheer him up all made sense to me.

“Do they know? That you have these presents for them? That you want to cheer them up?”

Our faces were close enough together that while I heard what Pete said, I could almost feel the vibrations of his voice.

“Not yet,” I replied. “I thought maybe this would be a group project for you and me.”

I explained that we could go down and get them together, bring them up and then cheer them up together. I sat back and watched Pete make the decision. Whatever it was he was hiding melted away. I could see the excitement and lust in his eyes, mimicking my own lust and excitement. I didn’t let on how this was a selfish move on my part. I did love Pete. I easily could have pulled the two boys up to my room on my own, and kept him in the dark. I could have done it with very little hesitation or remorse. I’d done it back in David’s room, but for completely different reasons. I could have, but I wanted him there. I wanted him a part of it. And I wanted him to help me over this hump with David and Lee the way Mike had helped me take down the six perps a few weeks ago.

“Let’s go get them then,” Pete finally said. He pulled me in for one more kiss. “Under one condition.”

“Which is?”

“When it’s all over, and we’re talking about how much fun we had, you have to be honest with me about what you’re feeling.”

I took a step back and paused. I gave him a questioning look.

“I know you, Corbin. If there’s… any feelings about what happens here… I want us to be able to talk about it.”

I suddenly felt like this was a bad idea. What feelings was he referring to? Was he going to fall in love with one of my ‘littles’ after one swallow? Did he think I was going to get batshit jealous and crazy? Did he think I’d find a way to ‘Corbin’ this, in his own words?

I decided I’d already made the decision in my head, and so I nodded, pit my hand in Pete’s, and let him lead me back downstairs.

As soon as we got back into the basement, I noticed how much more packed it was. It felt like the entire school was there, dancing and grinding on each other. I nodded at DJ Swayze as we walked down, Pete and I, hand in hand. I scanned the room and found Lee and David both lost in dance, neither even aware of who they were dancing with.

“Follow me,” I shouted to Pete. We began with Lee. He was the closest, and if I'm honest, if I was going to take any other cock besides Pete’s that night, Lee’s was the one I preferred. I licked my lips as we approached him, wondering what his reaction would be, remembering how much I loved his cock earlier in the year.

From either side, Pete and I approached Lee. I started by feeling up his torso from behind. He turned his head to look at me, and I smiled at him.

“I want to cheer you up,” I said loudly into his ears. I used my free hand to guide his head forward to face Pete who was looking down at him with a smile of his own. “We both do.”

Lee turned back to me to smile again, and this time I used the chance to give him a deep kiss, pushing my tongue into him mouth. I knew we were both drunk, but his response surprised even me. He turned around, pulled my face in firmly, and then ground his ass back into Pete’s dancing crotch. Pete pulled Lee’s hips in, and I felt a moan from him course through me.

It was then that I pulled away, smiled and told Lee to meet us up upstairs in fifteen minutes.

It was just enough time to do the same routine with David, only with David I shouted in his ear that I wanted him to ‘feel special’ one more time that night.

What was the big deal? Just a big gathering his two would be littles for a special pre-Hell Week adventure.

“Are we sure about this?” I asked Pete as we walked up to my bedroom.

“I’m sure if you are,” he said. I nodded, letting us both in. We immediately closed the door, leaving it unlocked, and started making out against the wall next to it.

“You had a condition,” I said, pulling back, and tugging at his belt like a crazed horny teenager. This was my idea after all. “I have one too.”

Without even thinking that we’d have company in a minute or so, I sank down to my knees and pulled Pete’s jeans down with me.

“What’s that?” he panted, ready for what was next.

“It’s just this once,” I said. “With these guys. We can talk about how we feel, but I only want to do it this once.”

It took him a second too long to reply, but finally he nodded, as I pulled his cock out of his boxer briefs, and licked it from root to head in one swift motion. I cupped his balls gently as he moaned, rolled his head back, and sighed.

“Fuck, Corbin.”

I had his cock in my mouth for a solid minute before I felt the precum leak out in earnest. It’s when I also heard a knock at the door. Pete looked down at me. I nodded without taking his dick out of my mouth. He softly said come in, reached to his right, and turned the nob.

“Oh fuck,” I heard David’s voice as he walked into the room. He quickly pulled the door shut behind him. I looked up to see him grin. “Is this how…?” His voice trailed off.

I stood up swiftly and pulled him in. I had one hand around Pete’s cock, and one arm pulling David in. I kissed my little’s neck, and then pulled him towards Pete. Pete kissed him softly on the neck as well, then looked at me. He then kissed David right on the lips. Something washed over me watching the two of them go from a tentative kiss, to a make out. But before I had the chance to let those feelings digest, the door opened again without warning this time.

“You said come up…” Lee stopped dead in his tracks when he saw what was happening in the room.

Pete and David separated. Lee closed the door and circled the two of them to come stand next to me. Without saying a word, I put my hand on Lee’s crotch, and squeezed.

“You’re my little,” I kissed David briefly. I squeezed Lee, released David back to Pete, and then kissed Lee. “You were supposed to be.”

Lee pulled me forward, forcefully, towards my bed. I wondered if it was the alcohol propelling him. It was a completely different guy than the morose freshman who had been moping downstairs. My plan to cheer them up was turning into a raging success already. I let Lee lead me as I turned my head to watch Pete and David continue making out before following us towards the bed. In that moment, I recognized what my initial reaction was. I labeled the feeling and then filed it away. It was the question of who on campus Pete had already fooled around with. There had to be some other guys out there, I thought. I knew about the experimenting at boarding school, but seeing how easily he pulled David in made me wonder if there had been any ODU guys before me.

I didn’t have much time to dwell on the idea before Lee was gently pushing me down to my knees as he pulled his pants off slowly, sat down, and pulled me into his widespread legs. I moaned as I took his huge cock in my hand. I gave the other two one last look and then dove in to what I desperately wanted without the side of feeling like a cheater.

“Corbin, fuck!” Lee moaned as I took him down my throat as far as he’d go. It almost felt like muscle memory sucking his cock down. I glanced over and saw Pete and David undressing each other. I wondered who would submit to the other, as when I fucked around with both of them, I’d always taken the role as the bottom. I watched Pete pull a finger around to David’s ass, and didn’t see David resist, so I assumed my boyfriend would be fucking my little in short order.

I refocused my efforts on the cock at hand, and before I knew it, Lee had his hands running through my hair, forcing me to take his entire cock up and down in a smooth rhythm.

“Fuck, Corbin, you’re gonna get me there if you keep it up,” he said softly. I pulled off, shook my hair back, and kissed him.

“Fuck that,” I said. I moved to kneel in the space created by his legs, and instead attacked his chest with my mouth. “I brought you here to cheer you up. Both of you. Consider it a gift from this big to my littles.”

Even though Lee wasn’t one, I knew he understood. This was our alliance moving forward, and I wanted nothing more than to consummate it.

“Should we… oh fuck..” I turned and watched Pete forcefully turn David around, push him forward, and kneel down in front of David’s bare ass. They continued what they’d started on the dancefloor, only instead of grinding, Pete dove in and started eating out my little. In an attempt to keep my emotions at bay, I pushed Pete’s head forward to create a rhythm, and then went back to Lee’s cock with my entire throat.

The whole thing was hot don’t get me wrong. It was a decision I’d made that night to bring these three guys together, and as I devoured Lee, I didn’t regret it. Instead, I avoided the need to ‘Corbin’ the situation with complications. Not just yet, anyway.

What was the big deal? Just a big taking care of his horny, tired, overworked littles before Hell Week.

“Fuck me,” I heard from my left. I looked up to see Pete standing up. He pulled a condom from the drawer he knew I kept them. “Fuck me.” David repeated. “Oh fuck.”

I watched, bobbing slowly, as Pete lubed his cock, then David. They both climbed onto the bed, and before I knew it, Pete was holding onto David’s hips as he thrust in slowly but deeply. David moaned wildly.

“I want that,” I looked up at Lee. I smiled. Without saying a word, I pulled out the golden ticket of condoms and rolled it over his cock. We kissed as I pushed him back, straddling him, sinking down onto his hard cock. I looked over at my boyfriend making out with my actual little as he fucked him. I dug my fingers into his back. He pulled up, and i Immediately pulled him over to me by his neck. Neither of us missed a beat, or a stroke, or a fuck as we made out, Pete fucking David and me riding Lee.

I know it sounds like a cheesy porno, and I’ll readily admit that. But in the moment, I didn’t care. I was calling wildly to how big Lee’s cock was, all the while listening to my very English boyfriend pant while satisfying David’s newly minted need to get fucked.

The four of us lasted as long as we lasted, our moans, groans and sighs echoing in my room while the bass of the party downstairs controlled our rhythm.

“I want to cum, Corbin,” Lee moaned. I remembered the last time I sucked his cock and made sure he only came when I let him. He was in that trance once again, and I looked down at his face, at the hollowed eyes and over eager panting. This was the face that had been chiseled out of long nights, sleepless in some cases, stress, and sheer anxiety about joining this house.

In my torrent of emotion, I looked Lee in the eye. I turned to Pete as he continued to fuck David, and then looked back at Lee.

“Come, Lee,” I commanded softly, bending down, redoubling my riding efforts, and kissing him square on the lips. When I pulled myself back up, I noticed Pete looking at me before turning away back to David.

Was he regretting this now too? What the fuck had I gotten us both into?

“Come, Lee,” I repeated, this time wanting to end the session. He deserved the orgasm. We all did.

I wish I could say that we all came in one heap, one right after the other. That wasn’t the case. First Lee shot his load in the condom buried deep inside of me. I pulled off, and as sexily as possible, I peeled off the rubber, and bent down to clean the cum off Lee’s cock. It tasted as good as I remembered, and as I continued to suck the dick that refused to go down, I beat my own cock into submission until I shot all over Lee’s stomach.

I sat up on my heals and watched Pete, who had maneuvered David into doggy style for some reason, grab my little’s hips and continue to fuck him with gusto.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” David repeated, almost rabidly, as Pete fucked him. I didn’t know what had come over my boyfriend or my little, but it almost felt like they were showing off.

I pushed the thought out of my head. All of them. And decided to enjoy the moment.

I reached over and while David took a beating from Pete, I squeezed into the small space between David’s hips and the bed, grabbing his dick in my hand, and squeezed and tugged softly. I pulled on him, using his own precum as lube, and jacked him off. I looked up at Pete and he gave me a smirk, through the sweat that had formed on his face.

“I’m going to cum in your little,” he whispered. Again, I nodded. I watched the tell tale signs of Pete shooting his load deep into David as I tried my best to remind myself.

What was the big deal? This was my idea after all. I was sharing the guy I cared most about in the world with the two guys I needed most in my fraternity. What was the big deal?

And then, as his big, I felt David pulse in my hands.

“Fuck,” he sight, collapsing on the bed as he shot ropes of cum into my hand. Pete pulled out and examined his handiwork. Lee sat up on the side of the bed with a look that only said he wasn’t sure what had just happened.

I lay back, my hand trapped under David’s weight. Pete swept down and gave me a kiss on the forehead and then on the lips.

Lee was the first to speak.

“I should get back downstairs with the rest of our class.”

I nodded, watching him pull his clothes on. David stirred next, releasing my hand as he got up and followed Lee’s lead.

“Thanks Big,” he said, hunching down and kissing me again, probably realizing it was his last chance to do so. We were even, he and I. I’d paid my debt. I’d made him feel special, not only to me, but to the guy I chose over him. Our deal was done. What was the Big Deal?

When they were both gone, I opened a window, crawled in bed next to an exhausted Pete and whispered.

“I never thought you’d agree to something like that.” He turned his entire body around so that he was spooning me. I faced out towards my computer, where Mister was laying, asleep through all of that.

“How do you feel?” Pete asked.

I took a breath, and I felt him match mine.

“The truth?” I said, pulling Pete’s arms around me tighter.

“Always.”

“I don’t know how I feel,” I answered. “I wanted to… when we were celebrating everything, and I realized they’d be brothers soon, I wanted to do it before we were equals. I wanted…”

“You wanted to control the entire situation,” Pete finished. “You wanted to control them. You wanted to control me.”

I took a deep breath.

“You went along with it,” I replied.

Pete was silent. I didn’t know what to say, nor did I think I needed to. We both put each other in a weird spot that night, but I felt like we both had good intentions. And then the words came rushing out of me before I had a chance to stop them.

“How many guys?” I asked. I knew it was unfair. I knew I had no leg to stand on, but in a way I didn’t care. I had chased after Pete for all these months. The ball had always been in his court. So wondering how many cocks and asses he went through before he chose me back felt like a fair question. “How many guys here at OD?”

I felt Pete stiffen up, and if I’m honest I almost felt his body grow colder in my touch.

“Corbin…”

“You said when it was over we’d talk about how we felt. Well let’s talk,” I said. “Just tell me. I won’t be mad.”

What was the big deal?

“Just one other guy here. Besides you,” he answered after a sigh.

“Someone I know?” I asked.

“No,” Pete answered quickly. “And it only happened once. Before you. With him.”

“So no one who was here tonight?” I asked the question that had nagged at me since I saw how easily Pete fell into bed with David. It had been my idea, and yet I didn’t expect it to go the way that it did. I braced for the answer, and then it came.

“Corbin Crowley, before tonight, I did not fuck your little. You have my word.”

It wouldn’t have been out of the question. Pete hung out around Chi Beta and with the girls that frequented our place, meaning he’d have access to the freshmen if he did want to fuck one. He’d mentioned me ‘having a freshman’ once before, long ago, and it was implausible that he’d wanted one for himself. I knew I was being paranoid, jealous, and crazy because I knew Pete was hiding something this afternoon, and watching how easily he crawled into bed with David made that paranoia spread through me like wild fire.

I nodded after his attestation, and then sunk my head back into his nook, embarrassed that I had taken away from the fun of the moment. The four of us, something I’d never done up to that point. Something I’d never imagined Pete would ever do up to that point.

“But if you want to give me his number, maybe I could…”

I elbowed Pete in the chest as he laughed. He pulled himself over me, rotating us both so that he was squarely on top of me, his legs cradling mine as I lay straight. His weight felt amazing, pushing the jealousy that had started when I surprised him away. I believed him, and at the same time, I decided I didn’t want to know who the other guy was, nor did I care. What difference did it make? And what was the big deal?

Pete kissed me, as if he was on a mission to erase any traces of my doubt. I confirmed to myself that they were gone, even if some part of me was still curious about who Pete’s other guy could have been. I confirmed to him that I was committed to letting it go, for now, by matching his grinding that they were gone. I pulled him in as close as he could be. Instinctively, I wrapped my arms around his strong back and let him grind his fully hardened and recovered cock directly against mine.

I’m surprised I heard the knock on the door through our moans, rhythmic and dynamic. But I did. I thought it was probably one of the two guys who had just left, so I released Pete’s lips from mine and said to come in.

“Well, well, well,” I heard Mike’s voice from the doorway. I shot up as quickly as I could. Pete catapulted off of me. I looked at the door to see the Vmee standing there in his dress whites, holding his hat in hand, and looking at me like he’d seen a ghost.

“Look at what we have here.”

I wanted to melt away and die in that moment. It was the only thing that I wanted to do. But I couldn’t. I sat there frozen, with the cadet in front of me, an Englishman at my side.

And that’s when it all came crashing down around me. This was The Big Deal. Not some threesome with two confused freshmen. It was this. This was it.

Being in love with two guys. And realizing that no matter what happened next, the clash was imminent. Decisions had to be made. The beginning of the end was standing at my doorstep and lying at my side, both at the same time.

This was it. It had finally caught up to me. This was The Big Deal.

As always, thank you all for your support and patience. Feedback and comments are always welcome and appreciated.
Copyright © 2016 Jwolf; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Wow 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Been a silent/passive reader of this story for exactly 10 years now; not once was I genuinely rooting for Corbin as I did towards the end of this chapter. Much stronger was the urge to write what I thought about this. This story has gotten mildly predictable that THAT ending was something I didn't see coming.

See, I believe Corbin is the type of person who deserves all the karmic retribution coming his way. But there's nothing like a potential "betrayal" to make someone change their mind. I'm all rooting for him now, especially considering what is on my mind right about the possibilities. 

By the end of chapter 52, before the hiatus, I was actually considering that the only "solution" for corbin was to bring in Mike for a throuple type-thing with Pete. I mean if they both love him, they sure could share him. THEN, I had this really ominous/sinister feeling/fantasy of Mike and Pete finding they had so much in common that they decided to cuckold and leave Corbin. Uggh! The image of Mike and Pete together was both pornographically sinful and mind-numbingly heartbreaking. The betrayal of heaviest gravity. If Corbin would ever want to burn down the campus, I'll bring the lighter.

  • Love 4
Link to comment

Never mind my neurotic outburst above. Let's talk about DAVID B-O-T-T-O-M-I-N-G. Sounded suspiciously EAGER too. Pete's a lucky bastard.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

At this point, Corbin should just start his reverse harem - minimal drama, maximum satisfaction. If bluedragon could do it, so can Jwolf.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Got to re-read and analyze the previous chapter. HOLY. SHIT. David and Pete were supposed to hook up. Before they were both "thwarted" by Corbin. Look at how they were both SURPRISED, and how Pete tensed when he tasted David on Corbin's lips. HE COULD TELL Corbin sucked him off. TECHNICALLY, Pete hasn't hooked up with Corbin's little before tonight. But not other nights. Corbin has just made it conveniently easier for them tonight. HOLY.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow! I can honestly say this chapter surprised me from beginning to end. I’ve been Team Pete from Day One, but I’m not sure Corbin deserves either Mike or Pete. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

This is one of the first stories I started reading on GA, long before I actually joined the site. Because it was started in 2012, I find myself needing a mental reminder that it’s still Corbin’s junior year of college and not anywhere near enough time for him to have personal insight into all of his behaviors. This story isn’t just about Corbin falling in love. It’s also about Corbin figuring out all of his relationships, how he interacts and reacts to any given situation. It is an intense time period set in the overly dramatic world of college youth. I think we have to give Corbin the grace to find his way. 

Edited by 84Mags
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

OMG you can’t just leave us hanging like this!  I hope Corbin makes the right choice…….

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 8/2/2023 at 8:22 AM, Brandon Sanfield said:

And YES. I'm TEAM MIKE from the very beginning. NEVER STRAYED.

Same. I’ve been over Pete. I hate that Mike may be getting the short end of this deal… I would love Mike’s story to be next story in this saga. Perhaps even weeding in the after story of Corbin, Pete and Old Dominion. I’m so curious as to how this story will conclude. I’m afraid it will be just a bunch of broken hearts and things unsaid. :( I hope for some resolutions. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 8/2/2023 at 6:16 AM, Brandon Sanfield said:

Never mind my neurotic outburst above. Let's talk about DAVID B-O-T-T-O-M-I-N-G. Sounded suspiciously EAGER too. Pete's a lucky bastard.

I don’t think you know how prescient this observation is. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 8/3/2023 at 2:50 AM, CscottyCA said:

Wow! I can honestly say this chapter surprised me from beginning to end. I’ve been Team Pete from Day One, but I’m not sure Corbin deserves either Mike or Pete. 

Damn. Moving over to team single so quick. More to come soon. Maybe Corbin wins one or the other back 😬

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 8/3/2023 at 8:01 AM, 84Mags said:

This is one of the first stories I started reading on GA, long before I actually joined the site. Because it was started in 2012, I find myself needing a mental reminder that it’s still Corbin’s junior year of college and not anywhere near enough time for him to have personal insight into all of his behaviors. This story isn’t just about Corbin falling in love. It’s also about Corbin figuring out all of his relationships, how he interacts and reacts to any given situation. It is an intense time period set in the overly dramatic world of college youth. I think we have to give Corbin the grace to find his way. 

Thank you for this comment, and the older I get as a writer, the more I need to remind myself of this as well. I obviously plan to tell this story from beginning to end, and I’m here having survived to tell it, along with some of the characters you’ve met. I love writing an imperfect protagonist, so hopefully you continue to enjoy 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 8/3/2023 at 10:48 AM, mfa607 said:

What a great chapter! Hmmm…this is going to be interesting! Thank you!

👀

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 8/4/2023 at 3:52 AM, mg777 said:

OMG you can’t just leave us hanging like this!  I hope Corbin makes the right choice…….

Which would be:..?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 8/4/2023 at 1:58 PM, Rougeluv said:

Same. I’ve been over Pete. I hate that Mike may be getting the short end of this deal… I would love Mike’s story to be next story in this saga. Perhaps even weeding in the after story of Corbin, Pete and Old Dominion. I’m so curious as to how this story will conclude. I’m afraid it will be just a bunch of broken hearts and things unsaid. :( I hope for some resolutions. 

I obviously won’t say who between Pete and Mike, if either. But I will say you will get resolutions. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..