Jump to content
    Katya Dee
  • Author
  • 501 Words
  • 1,683 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Whale - 28. EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

 

AMY

It was the second week of school, and I sighed. Damn, I had to re-take the senior year. I was such a mess after the whole thing with Russell and Connor, it wasn't even funny. I almost started eating junk food again, but then decided to just suck it up. I hated Russell like I've never hated anyone in my entire life. I mean, he was the sick bastard who was having an affair with a goddamn teacher, and he had a nerve to say crap about me!! And then suddenly, I was the bad guy, can you believe it? After some idiot slashed my tires, I decided that I've had enough of this crap. I told my mother that I would have to switch schools, and she just shrugged indifferently. "You can do whatever you want, Amy," she said. "You are an adult."

My mother wouldn't even talk to me after that son of a bitch Russell came to my house that one night. She would spend every single minute at her damn art gallery, as if merely being under the same roof with me was killing her. Finally, I was fed up with all that, and I called my dad. I told him that I couldn't stand living with my mother anymore, and asked if I could move in with him and Sarah for a while. He said that it was fine, and I left that dump of a town for good at the end of April. I never went back to school that semester, and decided that I would simply re-take my senior year, since my grades were somewhat low anyway.

So here I was, on the second week of school, just sitting at my desk, doodling something on the piece of paper. I was one of the popular girls now, and everyone was dying to be my friend. I looked good, I felt good, and I even slept much better now that I almost never dreamt of Russell anymore.

I glanced at my watch. Great, I thought bitterly. The class was about to start. The door opened, and I sighed and put away my pen. I looked up, and suddenly, I wasn't bored anymore.

"Good morning, all!" Mrs. Young said in her songlike voice. "I would like to introduce to you Lisa Walker. She just moved here from Illinois, and she will be graduating with you! Please, make her feel welcome... Come on in, Lisa."

I bit my lower lip to keep myself from smiling. And I thought this year would be boring! There she was, standing by Young, uncomfortably shuffling her feet, huge as a whale. Oh my freaking God! This was great! I was really hoping that she would fall on her face after I tripped her when she walked by me. I almost howled with laughter when she actually did fall.

"Amy!!" Young exclaimed with astonishment.

"Oops," I said lightly. "Sorry... Didn't see you waddling here..."

 



THE END

Da end!! I hope you guys liked the story. I love being here 💖 
Happy Sonrojo GIF by Cartoon Hangover
©Katya Dee. All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Wow 3
  • Sad 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great story no now how I feel about it I don't like it but its good

In life bad things happen to us in life and it our choice to turn the experience into a positive one or negative in the beginning she turned it positive and in the end she became worse than the person who bullied her and she became a horrible human being 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..