Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 4,407 Words
  • 7,097 Views
  • 23 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Be The Father Of This Child! - 6. A Walk In The Park 

Chapter Six – A Walk In The Park

“Get ready. I’m taking both of you outside.”

April looked up from the bed where he lay close to Jay, confessing to his stupidity in a low voice, knowing that the kid didn’t judge him. He was a pretty good listener, too.

Eventually, the torture session had been averted and postponed indefinitely since it appeared that Jett was no longer in the mood. That was fine by him.

“Outside where?” April asked.

“In the park or something. Isn’t that where all the kids go to play and stuff?”

It was clear as day that Jett didn’t have a plan and was making things on the go.

“You didn’t get a stroller,” April said. “How are we going to carry Jay there?”

“In that thing you took him to your stupid classes,” Jett replied promptly. “And I’m going to carry him.”

“Why you?”

“Hey, it’s my kid. Do you want him to tell me, one day from leaving for college, that he never saw me and I didn’t pay him any attention?”

April snorted. “You want him only because he’s a perfect chick magnet.”

“Chick magnet? Seriously? Is that what you’ve been using my son for?”

“You seem pretty convinced now you’re his dad. Did you find his mother?”

April already knew the answer, but he wanted to hear Jett opening up about that woman called Carina. He couldn’t ask directly, but he was damned curious, and also something else that he didn’t want to think of since it would ruin his good reputation in front of his own eyes.

“Not yet. It looks like not one of my ex-girlfriends had a baby one year ago or so.”

“Your photo album is choke-full with women. Are you sure you’re not missing something?”

“Hey, I know who I fucked and if I used a rubber or not.”

“Maybe you were drunk and can’t remember now.”

“I don’t get drunk. Unlike stupid assholes who kiss you only when they got enough liquid courage --”

“Are you jealous of Dan? Is that why you’re pissed at me?”

“Yeah, sure. I’m not interested in you, dweeb,” Jett replied, his eyes darting to one side like he couldn’t look April in the face for some reason.

“Just in kissing me then,” April said back.

Jett just ran a hand over his face and pretended to ignore him, by going over to Jay and starting to coo to him like a daddy bird.

“Are we just going to ignore it, then?”

“What’s to ignore?” Jett didn’t take his eyes off his son.

“It’s fine, really. I need to know if we ignore it and that’s all. So can I get a straight answer?”

Jett turned his head toward him and watched him for a few seconds.

“I know my face might look like I’m always joking,” April made a gesture to sustain his words, “but I’m actually serious. And here it is, an easy way out. It never happened.”

Jett smirked. “You wish.”

April rolled his eyes. “What kind of straight dude are you? Do you want to forget about the kiss or not?”

“Kisses,” Jett pointed out. “There were two.” He put up one hand and scissored the air with two fingers.

“Really? Who’s counting?” April crossed his arms over his chest.

“Do you want to go out or not?”

“I do. Let me just get everything we need.”

“I’m going to bring you some clothes to wear,” Jett said and sauntered toward the door. “You won’t go out like that.”

“Why?” April asked, disoriented. “What’s wrong with my clothes? Are we hitting some afternoon cocktail party? With a baby in tow?”

Jett seemed completely unbothered by April’s questions, and went out the door, whistling.

April shrugged. Jett was a weirdo. But damn, he was a great kisser. Only thinking of that was enough to make his cheeks hot. Right, he needed to get a hold of himself, go to the bathroom, throw some water on his face, and hope that Jett would never kiss him again.

***

Jett searched through the clothes left on one side of the closet that he didn’t throw out. More than one of his exes hadn’t cared about coming back for their stuff, and Jett hadn’t cared about getting rid of it, either.

After some deliberation and profound thinking, Jett took out something and grinned with complete satisfaction. April would make such a face, but it was worth it. He liked seeing April making faces. The dweeb was expressive; it was like his entire face morphed depending on what kind of emotions he was going through. If he weren’t into crypto mining, he could be an actor.

The thought gave him pause. Was April playing him? Was he reading the signs wrong? Jett didn’t want to think of such things. April liked him, and that was final. He grabbed the clothes and marched back to the bedroom April shared with Jay.

“You’ll wear this,” Jett said and threw the pink tracksuit at April.

“Are you kidding me?” April grabbed the clothes and then kept them away like they were a foreign thing, and alien creatures would come crawling out of them any second now.

“You can’t go out in yours.”

“Seriously? Why?”

“It’s punishment,” Jett said right away. “For going to school.”

“OMFG.” The look of horror in April’s eyes was so damned funny.

However, Jett kept a straight face.

“This thing is vintage or something? It says ‘juicy’ on the fucking bottom of the fucking pants! Fucking ‘juicy’!”

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. Should Jay hear you talk like a trash bin?”

April bit his lips. His voice lowered. “I’m not wearing this. It’s a girl’s tracksuit.”

“She never wore it. I bought it for her, but she didn’t even get around to trying it.”

“Why?” April’s eyes thinned.

“I have no idea what you’re imagining. She just didn’t like this shade of pink,” Jett said airily.

April threw the tracksuit in his face. “I have no business wearing your girlfriends’ clothes.”

“Why?”

“Why? Are we really having this conversation? It would look weird on me. I’m a guy.”

“You have plenty to fill up that ‘juicy’ bottom,” Jett said with a smirk.

April scoffed. “Did you stare at my ass a lot then? Seriously, this is not a conversation to have in front of Jay.”

“Then change into the clothes I brought for you, and let’s get out already. Ah, you’re not wearing your glasses, either.”

“What a slave driver,” April murmured.

“Hey, it’s that, or we all stay indoors all day long.”

“No way.”

“Then hurry. You wouldn’t want me to spend all day staring at your ass, right?”

April took the tracksuit back with a sigh and headed out.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m going to the bathroom to change, obviously.”

“Can’t you do it here?”

“And offer you a free show? No way.”

“What if I pay?”

“Stop being a moron, you straight idiot,” April threw over one shoulder as he stormed out of the room.

Jett laughed and plopped on the bed, next to his baby. “What do you say, buddy? It’s easy to rile up April, right?”

Jay watched him with curiosity. Jett turned on one side and offered his son a finger. Jay grabbed it and pulled it. Jett laughed, and Jay giggled, too.

***

April sighed as he took a look at himself in the mirror. What was Jett after? Maybe he just liked to annoy him, but April had a feeling that there was more to it than what appeared on the surface. Just like the things with the kisses, and yeah, there had been two, and he knew how to count. And he had counted, too.

At first glance, Jett was a regular punk, a bit hipsterish, but who wasn’t these days? He looked good, the fucker, and he had grown to be a truly handsome man. The short beard made him look a little older than his age, and April had a suspicion that was what Jett wanted.

But beneath that surface, the rivers ran deep. That had been something April had known instinctively when they met the first time, at thirteen. He hadn’t had the vocabulary or the emotional maturity to put it in words like that, but he had known Jett was more than met the eye.

Jett was always ready to fight, fists up. He was the one to brush everything off like it was nothing. But under that rough exterior, April had touched, even if shortly, a soft core. He wasn’t sure that was the same thing under the wraps, but Jett wasn’t shallow.

Whatever. April pouted as he looked in the mirror again. He was reading too much into everything. Jett was an ass for making him wear a bright pink tracksuit, which, on top of everything, was made for a girl.

If there was one thing Jett was right about, however, April tried to pull the pants up as much as he could, that had to be that he had enough to fill the bottom.

Eventually, with a sigh, he gave up. He would have to wear the pants hanging low because otherwise, the cut would practically show off his dick too much. April winced as he tried to adjust it; he didn’t need someone else to tell him he was big in the downstairs department, at least for his skinny frame. It was quite the miracle how he could have such ass and dick while barely having meat on his bones otherwise. Or maybe it was just a matter of perspective. Because he was so skinny, other things appeared big.

“April, did you fall in the shower or something?” Jett knocked on the door.

“Coming,” April replied.

He opened the door and stared at Jett with what he hoped looked like murder written all over his face. Jett offered him a satisfied grin in reply. Then he grabbed April by one elbow and turned him. A small slap over his ass followed.

April turned in shock and pushed Jett back. “Cut it out, moron.”

“Juicy, indeed,” Jett commented.

With annoyance, April worked his cock again. The damned thing didn’t feel that comfortable in that getup.

“Wow, you’re packing some heat, dude,” Jett said. “Or did you stuff a sock in there?”

“See how this is a terrible idea?”

“Let me just fix it for you.”

April yelped as Jett grabbed him by the waist with one arm, and pushed his hand in the front of his pants in one fluid motion. He squirmed as his dick was manipulated around through his underwear until it ended up pointing up.

Jett was away from him just as fast as he had approached him. “Much better now, right?”

“It’s stupid, and you know it,” April said, trying to brush away that Jett had just practically touched his dick.

“Okay, I’ll grab a longer hoodie for you, but you’ll wear the pants,” Jett said.

“Finally, some sense,” April replied and shook his head.

***

They were out the door ten minutes later. April climbed in the back of the car with Jay and his seat while Jett climbed in front.

“The moment we are out, you pull the hood up. Understood?”

“What? Are you ashamed of being seen with me or something?” April asked, grudge clear in his voice.

“Yeah,” Jett said. “I don’t go out with dudes, usually.”

“Then how about you leave this dude right here out of it? What? Did Dan calling you queer bruise your ego or something?”

“I don’t give a shit about stuff like that,” Jett said with a shrug.

“Language,” April warned. “Seriously, I’m afraid what Jay is learning from us both. For the record, I’m saying stupid things only because of you.”

Jett laughed. “Of course. Of us two, you’re the angel.”

“Sure thing I am,” April said. “I’m the virgin one.”

Not for long if I can help it, Jett thought. Now, where had that come from? Maybe it was better if he just focused on his driving. Why on earth did he care about stuff like that?

Sure, April had lips sweet like frigging heaven, and also, a perfect juicy bottom. But that was all. Jett didn’t do dudes, only girls.

If it were for him to meet Theo again … no, that was the past. Maybe Theo was married with kids. Well, maybe nothing that dramatic since they weren’t that old, but hey, Jett also had a kid, although he wasn’t married. Nothing was impossible. He was just chasing shadows, and yet, he still hanged on that memory like it was a lifeline for him.

They stopped in front of the park, and April got out and took Jay with him. Jett waited patiently until they were out. He smiled when he saw April pulling his hood up, as indicated. As much as he ran his sexy mouth, April was good at taking orders.

Jett gestured with his chin. “Come on, give Jay to me. Strap me with that thing.”

April mumbled something, but handed Jett the carrier and said in a few words how to put it on. Then he helped Jay inside the carrier while cooing endearing words.

“You’re talking to my kid a lot more than to me,” Jett pointed out.

“He’s better company. A real charmer, I say.”

“Hmm. Let’s roll, then. Go a few rounds and back home, right?”

April threw him a killer look. “No way. We do the whole thing. We go to the sandbox, we chase each other, and we have a snack. I got it all ready right here.” He patted the knapsack he brought with him.

“Chase each other?” Jett pointed at the baby hanging from his neck. “Can he even do that?”

“Just watch it,” April warned him. “Jay is quite the prodigy. He can walk on his two tiny feet faster than you, I bet.”

“I’ll take that bet,” Jett replied. “I’m sure I can beat a baby.”

April gestured at him to shut up. “Hush, don’t say that so loudly. People will think you mean it.”

“What? I’m faster,” Jett protested.

“You’re a bad daddy,” April said and wagged the finger at him.

“Ah, you want me to pretend I lose,” Jett said.

“Oh, what do you know? The moron daddy is, luckily, not that slow. In the head. In case you were wondering,” April added, for good measure.

“I didn’t know Jay could walk.”

“As much as a one-year-old can. Actually, better. Told you. Quite the prodigy.”

“That’s my boy,” Jett said proudly. “Now grab my arm.”

“Why? I’m not a cripple,” April protested.

“Grab my arm and shut up. Weren’t you saying that you’re blind or something?”

“I’m not blind,” April replied, but finally took his arm.

“That’s better.”

“I hope you know how this looks like. We’re two dudes with a baby, and I’m hanging on your arm. Everyone will think we’re married. They might even think I’m a chick.”

“Not my problem that you don’t do sports and you’re skinny.”

April made a small wince of disgust. “Sports.”

“Actually, I saw you running like a fucking rabbit.”

“Language.” April squeezed his arm.

“All right. Jay, just don’t pay attention to your daddy when he talks smack, okay?” Jett talked to the baby.

Jay was far too engrossed in looking around to pay too much attention to them. He just looked up at his daddy with his clear eyes. Jett handed him one finger. Yeah, that worked every time. He started laughing.

“You like Jay,” April pointed out.

“What’s not to like? He’s a baby. It’s not like he has done anything in his life, except eat, sleep, and poop, right?”

“Right,” April said dryly. “Let’s see how you feel after he throws some mashed carrots right in your face.”

Jett laughed. “That’s why I have you. You’re my human shield.”

April shook his head and smiled. “There’s a good person under this whole gangster persona, after all, right?”

“I’m not a gangster, dweeb.”

“You were ready to beat me up for not paying.”

“Ah, that. That was work. And I don’t hit girls, anyway.”

April muttered something under his breath.

“What are you mumbling about?”

“I’m not a girl.”

“Well, you’re cute like one. I can tease you.”

“I’m a guy. Don’t play your straight fantasies with me. I won’t start wearing frilly dresses or whatever.”

“I could make you.”

“Don’t.”

Jett snuck his hand behind April and pinched his butt. “I’m just pulling your leg. With that thing you have in pants, it’s hard for me to think of you as a girl.”

“Good,” April said, and he seemed relieved. “Hey, did you just pinch my butt?”

“Yeah.”

“We’re in a park. There are people. And kids. And dogs.”

“Are you worried dogs would judge you for having a juicy ass?”

“I’m just worried we might get thrown out by an angry mob scandalized by such behavior, but whatever.”

Jett laughed. “April Summer, you’re a dweeb and a fool, but you’re fun, my dude.”

“Glad to be able to entertain you, my liege. I can’t remember when I applied to become the court jester, but I’m content I qualify.”

They found a spot on the grass that wasn’t already taken and April placed a blanket dutifully on the ground. He took Jay from the carrier and Jett watched in disbelief while the kid began trotting about, giggling, while April encouraged him.

“I had no idea he was old enough to walk.”

April threw him a lopsided grin. “He’s a great kid. Now, you go over there and call for him.”

Jett threw a few glances around, but it looked like everyone was absorbed with their own families and games. Jay almost stumbled, but valiantly continued his race as April was hurrying by his side, ready to catch him, just in case. Jett grabbed the baby and lifted him, making his giggles louder.

It was fun having a kid. Even if Jay wasn’t his, Jett was pretty sure his perspective on babies was changed entirely.

***

April was carefully feeding Jay, who was, to his surprise, less fussy now than at home. It had to be the fresh air and the activity making him hungry. April stole a few glances at Jett who appeared to be completely relaxed and enjoying the pleasant weather. He was leaning back on his elbows and had a smile of his face that made April think Jett was pleased with something.

“You said that you didn’t find Jay’s mom,” April started.

Jett threw him one lazy look. “When are you going to feed me, too?”

“Feed you? What are you, two?”

Jett grinned. “Put food in my mouth.”

“All I got for us is some crackers. You took me by surprise. I would have made some sandwiches or something. Next time, more planning in advance, please.”

“Yeah, sure. Throw some at me.”

“What? Crackers?”

Jett nodded. With a sigh, April reached for his knapsack. He took a handful of crackers and threw it all in Jett’s face. Jay began clapping, very much amused, it seemed.

April could barely hold it in, as Jett made first a surprised face and then pretended to growl. He then picked a cracker from where it fell on the blanket and was about to throw it into his mouth when April snatched it.

“Hey, that’s not nice. Don’t eat things that have been on the floor.”

“Hey, it’s a blanket, and it’s clean. And I’m hungry. It’s your fault you threw food at me.”

“All right,” April said, without hiding his exasperation. “Here.”

He held one cracker with two fingers. Jett leaned in just enough to grab it, quite delicately for someone of his size. His caramel eyes flashed at April, and April felt his heart skip a beat.

What the hell were they doing? April took out the bag of crackers and pressed it against Jett’s chest. “Here. Just tell me when you need water.”

The next minutes were spent in silence, as April focused on feeding the baby.

“Who’s Carina?” he asked.

Jett stopped from munching his crackers. “You eavesdropped.”

“Yeah. Is she that girl with the spiky hair?”

Jett just nodded and looked away. April had a feeling it wasn’t that much of a great idea to prod him further, but at this point, he couldn’t help himself.

“Could she be Jay’s mom?”

Jett shook his head “Nah. She’s in the can. But you know that since you listened.”

“Prison? What for?”

“I don’t know the details. The thing is she had no baby, and she couldn’t have left Jay by my doorsteps. Also, she never called me an asshole, even when I deserved it. You know, like that note said. And she would never leave a baby like this.”

“Maybe she had no choice,” April said. “As for calling you an asshole, maybe she changed her mind.”

Jett didn’t appear to taste the joke. “I’m telling you, man. She can’t be.”

“Did you wish she were?” April asked, his heart growing a bit small.

Jett wiped his mouth and pushed aside the bag of crackers. He shrugged and brushed off the question. But April had a feeling he knew the answer to that one.

“So there’s a possibility someone messed up and left a baby by your doorsteps. A baby who’s not yours, and not any of your ex-girlfriends’.”

Jett cracked his neck and grimaced.

“Stop it with that. It’s a bad habit.”

“Oh, yeah? Well, it’s none of your business.”

The words weren’t spoken with ill will, but April recoiled a little.

“We can’t keep Jay if he’s not yours.”

“And do what with him? Give him to some strangers to put him in the system?”

April shook his head. “You’re right. For all we know, he might be yours. And I wouldn’t give him away.”

“Good. That’s the attitude, dweeb,” Jett said, and it already seemed like he was no longer upset.

April breathed out in relief. He was no closer to finding out about Carina, but at least he knew Jett’s heart was in the right place.

***

As soon as they were back, and April took Jay upstairs for a nap, the atmosphere in the house seemed to change. April could sense it, although he had never thought of himself as some psychic.

Jett was plopped in front of the TV, but the frown on his face told anyone looking that he was thinking of something and it was nothing pleasant.

April had a feeling that he would better see about other stuff to do than prod Jett about what seemed to bother him. However, he had never been good at ignoring people who were upset, so, with the risk of getting the short end of the stick in all that and be told to fuck off, he went directly at Jett, and put himself between him and the TV.

“Hey, I was watching that,” Jett protested, but his eyes moved to set on April.

“Right. What’s the show about?”

“I don’t know. Penguins and stuff,” Jett replied with a shrug.

April moved just enough to let the screen come into view. Contestants in some stupid reality show were forced to eat insects. “Penguins. Sure.”

Jett turned off the TV and looked at April. “Now that you’re here, what do you want?”

“You’re in a bad mood.”

“So? What do you care?”

The question resonated like a marble ball, a dull sound in the sand. April remembered that other time when Jett had said that. But then was then, and now was now.

“I don’t. You’re just ruining my Zen. Do you have any idea what your bad vibes can do to this house?”

“You’re really into hippy shit. I don’t give a damn. And, by the way, it’s your fault. Why do you want to know about Carina?”

April took a second to weigh things. Whatever. He went straight for it. “She was special to you. She might still be. Are you thinking about visiting her?”

“I don’t know where she is, exactly, and whoever answered her phone was too pissed to tell me anything.”

“This person, who was it?”

“I don’t know. Some chick. Maybe Carina’s sister.”

“Have you met her then?”

“Once, but only in passing. Let’s say we can’t stand each other’s guts. And I’m not sure if that was her, on the phone. I suppose it was.”

“Are you afraid of a girl?” April snickered.

Jett shot him a crossed look. “Carina’s not Jay’s mom. End of story. And Jay looks nothing like her.”

“When they are so little, it’s hard to tell who they look like. Anyway, Jay seems to be a natural with girls. When I got to school this morning, all my female friends were all over him. Jay must be your kid, at least, or this much success with the ladies would be uncanny.”

Jett smiled. April was a bit relieved. But the war was still ahead.

“Come on, what’s the story with Carina? Was she the one and you let her get away?”

Jett just shook his head and looked away. “Nah. That happened before.”

“What?”

“I let someone get away.”

“Then search for that girlfriend.”

“It wasn’t a girlfriend,” Jett replied.

“Ah, your charm didn’t work on that one, huh?”

Jett threw him a dubious look. April had no idea what to make of it.

“You know what? Forget it. I thought it might make you feel good to talk, but it looks like you’re not the type,” April concluded.

“Wait,” Jett called after him.

April turned, feeling hopeful, but not daring to show it.

“Did you come down here because you wanted to make me feel good?”

April nodded, again hoping that his enthusiasm didn’t make him appear too eager.

“Then there’s something you can do,” Jett said with a smirk.

Some of the earlier enthusiasm faded like mist. April cocked his head and looked at Jett cautiously. “What?”

“Come closer.”

Two words, but they were enough. Something of Jett’s voice, when it dropped low like that, made April feel all putty on the inside. And, he told himself, with a huge mental sigh, just like the many women in Jett’s life, he had not one ounce of kryptonite to deal with this guy.

TBC

 

Thank you for reading the new chapter! I hope you liked the boys' walk in the park, and that I let some breadcrumbs all over the place so that you can at least wonder about some things ;)
Next time, you will learn what Jett has in mind for April to make both of them feel good, he-he-he.
Hugs and kisses,
Laura.

I also have a Patreon account, where people who feel inclined can come support me while writing these stories. I offer my patrons complete books, and extras, to make their support worthwhile. If that is something you would like to do, or you just want to check out my page, here is the address:

 

https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox

Copyright © 2019 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 48
  • Love 26
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

That is cruel! But I love the story and I've even forgotten about the silly manbun!

Thank you, Wes! I appreciate your forgetting of the man bun, lol!

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Quote

Next time, you will learn what Jett has in mind for April to make both of them feel good, he-he-he. 

Hugs and kisses

Next time you ask a question and answer it immediately, you might want to use the GA software's Spoiler feature!
;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Next time you ask a question and answer it immediately, you might want to use the GA software's Spoiler feature!
;–)

Hey, I didn't 'spoil' anything! It was just a little hint!

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I think Jett would date a Transgendered individual. He doesn’t seem to be as fixated with gender and gender presentation as most of us are. Jet claims to be straight, but he’s clearly not a Kinsey Zero. He’s somewhere in the middle of several other Scales too.
;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Laura S. Fox said:

Hey, I didn't 'spoil' anything! It was just a little hint!

So far, Jett hasn’t done any hugs. (Manipulating April’s penis doesn’t count as a ‘hug.’) And yet there have been two kisses (and counting).
;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I think Jett would date a Transgendered individual. He doesn’t seem to be as fixated with gender and gender presentation as most of us are. Jet claims to be straight, but he’s clearly not a Kinsey Zero. He’s somewhere in the middle of several other Scales too.
;–)

He would definitely date a certain someone that is a main protagonist in this story, lol! I think he's a pretty open individual, but his heart belongs to a certain someone already even if he doesn't know it.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

So far, Jett hasn’t done any hugs. (Manipulating April’s penis doesn’t count as a ‘hug.’) And yet there have been two kisses (and counting).
;–)

He's in an exploration phase, let's say, ha-ha. And hey, two kisses are better than one (or nothing), lol!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Kkh said:

So no kisses in this chapter then, huh? Shame! 😔

You might feel better after the next chapter! 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Danners said:

Something about their conversation in the park and having eliminated 99% of the female suspects, and previous information about the lifestyle of Jett’s father, makes me wonder if Jay isn’t his  brother.

That’s even more twisted than anything I’ve ever come up with!
;–)

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
11 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

That really was a cruel ending, but somehow I don't think April or Jett resisted their baser impulses....

I guess it was ... but I hope the following chapter will compensate for that! Thanks, Dave!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Danners said:

Something about their conversation in the park and having eliminated 99% of the female suspects, and previous information about the lifestyle of Jett’s father, makes me wonder if Jay isn’t his  brother.

Oh, damn, that haven't even crossed my mind ... I must be losing my touch! Thanks for this wild theory!

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
8 hours ago, droughtquake said:

That’s even more twisted than anything I’ve ever come up with!
;–)

My thoughts exactly!

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Kapucinski said:

I guess Jett is trying to hide April in plain sight with this clothing and hair coloring manoeuvres. 

This is getting more and more interesting. Thank you for sharing your storytelling talent!

About the pink tracksuit..., well my mind went straight to:

Youtube GIF by Shane Dawson

Ha-ha-ha, I laughed my ass off! Poor April, the last thing he needs is to be put to do some dancing ... or maybe twerking, lol! Thank you for making me laugh with your funny gifs, as always!

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
14 hours ago, JeffreyL said:

I am still really enjoying this story! Jett and April (and Jay) are great characters. As to the first one Jett let get away, I think it was April, when they were kids. At some point I think one or the other will "slip" and admit they have the hots for each other. After that open the floodgates and watch out! 💣💥💥💥 Thanks for more of your most enjoyable story!

That's definitely it, but, of course, April doesn't realize that. As for the 'slipping' part, there is plenty of story to tell until then, and the reactions entailed ... yes, it will be quite the roller coaster! Thank you for your appreciation, Jeffrey!

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

I don't think Carine is Jay's mom, but I don't think this is the last we saw about her either...

And omg I think I have a sugar rush right now. April and Jett are so beautiful together.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..