Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 4,443 Words
  • 5,879 Views
  • 33 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Be The Father Of This Child! - 7. Are You Freaked Out?

Chapter Seven – Are You Freaked Out?

April wasn’t sure he should move and obey Jett’s order, but it looked like, for the moment, his body wanted to do that and who was he to argue with his own anatomy?

He stopped in front of Jett. “Well?” he asked. “What should I do now?” April tried to sound casual, but his voice sounded a bit weird.

Jett’s grin grew broader. “Turn.”

April sighed and turned. And instantly let out a small gasp as his ass was grabbed forcefully. “Dude!”

He tried to get away, but Jett caught him by the waistband of his pants and dragged him back. “Hey, you said you wanted to make me feel good,” Jett pointed out.

“I wasn’t thinking about putting my ass up for fondling!”

From the force of the pull, April landed on Jett’s lap, and now he was kept tightly by the waist.

“Sorry, talking doesn’t do it for me. Fondling a cute butt might do the trick, though.”

April could feel his cheeks burning. Jett was the biggest asshole in the universe for playing him like that. It wasn’t fair. “Don’t say that!” He struggled to get away, but Jett made almost no effort to keep him in place.

“You won’t get away. Since you’re such a goody-two-shoes and you want everyone in this house to be happy and sing ‘Kumbaya’, it’s only fair that you practice what you preach.”

“How? By letting you defile my body?”

“Defile your body?” Jett guffawed. “Seriously, dude, just how virgin are you?”

“Um, like one-hundred-percent or something?” April replied as he wiggled his ass, hoping to make Jett uncomfortable, too.

“Ah, so you’ve never sucked a cock?”

“Of course not! What do you take me for?”

“What about jerking off a dude?”

“No way!” April resigned with a sigh and stopped struggling. “I want to do things like that with someone special.”

“Jerking off is not that special. All guys do it.”

“Is this argument leading somewhere or are you this annoying only because you can?”

“Actually, it is. Let’s jerk off together, April.”

April froze for a second, and then he burst into laughter. “You almost got me.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” Jett said and snuck his arm around April’s waist like a boa. “Come on. A little jerking off between pals won’t hurt anyone.”

“Oh, fuck, you’re serious,” April moaned. “Jett, normal pals don’t jerk off together. And we’re not pals!”

“We live in the same house; we raise a kid together … I’d say we’re more than pals,” Jett said matter-of-factly.

April was about to protest some more when Jett stood up with him in his arms, and then suddenly put him down on the sofa. From the move, April ended with his legs apart and Jett between them, leaning over him, or better said, crushing him.

“April, dude, because of you and that little kid upstairs, I find myself in a dating slump.”

“It must be so tough,” April said and rolled his eyes.

He could feel something against his crotch. Also, Jett was right in his face, and they were too close for comfort. Actually, they were too close for his comfort. Where he stood, Jett appeared to be quite comfortable.

“Yeah, it is. What? You don’t jerk off?”

April blushed. There had been way too many things happening within just a few days to think of that. Well, he had thought of it after Jett had kissed him, but he had pushed those thoughts away.

“I do, but --”

“So let’s just do it together!”

“Wait. Can’t you do it on your own? Watch some porn, for fuck’s sake.”

“I don’t like doing it by myself. It’s boring,” Jett replied.

“Are you trying to tell me that you need an audience? What for? Usually, people jerk off when they’re alone. When they have company, they usually prefer to do other things,” April explained, overly conscious of how he was babbling and couldn’t look Jett in the eyes.

“Not an audience. What I need is a hand. Yours.”

April swallowed hard. “My hand? What for?”

“Do you want me to spell it for you?” Jett got closer, and April let his eyelids drop, the other’s breath hot on his face. “You help me out, and I help you out in return. Come on. It’s fun.”

“Really? How many guys have you jerked off with?”

“None.”

April risked one look at Jett. Thankfully, he wasn’t looking at him. But his caramel eyes, fringed by darker eyelashes that made April sighed despite himself, looked somewhere lower. Just as he realized what Jett was looking at, their lips came together.

For the umpteenth time, it wasn’t fair. April had no defenses when it came to Jett and his kisses. Firm lips were crushing his, making him open his mouth, and accept a teasing tongue that knew what to do to him to make him lose his mind.

He whimpered softly and began kissing back. Since he had lost already, what was the point to resist?

Jett pulled away. Then he grinned. “April, my dude, you’re so into me.”

April pouted. “Am not.”

“You kissed me back.”

Oh, he would have liked to wipe that smirk off Jett’s face, but instead, he just reached out and kissed him, taking him by surprise.

That lasted only for a few seconds, though. Jett came back with a vengeance. He grabbed April by the back of his neck and began kissing him furiously.

They were probably doing all kinds of funny sounds, but luckily, Jay was upstairs and deep in sleep, and no one else was witness to their craziness. At the moment, that was what it felt like, April thought with the last shred of conscious thought.

“You have the best lips,” Jett whispered to him, as he pulled away only to attack April’s lips again and again.

April begged to differ a little. He had kissed a few boys in his life, but he could not remember anything like this. When he had kissed Jett at thirteen, it had been clumsy, and chaste, and nothing like the scorching heat he now shared with the grownup young man crushing him under his weight. So the best lips actually belonged to Jett, not him.

“Thanks, I guess,” April replied, for lack of anything intelligent to say.

Jett climbed on top of him and manipulated his body so that they were touching now, head to toes. April felt funny, but not as he would have expected while being crushed by someone bigger than him.

“What are we doing?” April whispered.

He had no idea why he was whispering. They were alone in that big house, save for a sleeping baby.

“I don’t know about you, but I’m going to kiss you again,” Jett said and grounded their crotches together, earning an immediate small grunt from April.

“Um, no, please, I mean, wait!” April hoped the urgency in his voice was enough to cut through Jett’s evident determination to do as he pleased.

“What for?”

“Jett, my dude, to speak your language, you’re straight, and I’m, um, well, a virgin.”

Jett smirked. “Would you like me to correct that?”

April bit the inside of his cheek a little. This situation was way out of hand already. “A hand job can’t really take away my virginity.”

“See? I don’t want anything extreme. Your lips on mine, and your hand on my cock.”

Just the way Jett said the word ‘cock’ made April feel funny. So, okay, he knew well what it meant to be horny since he was that almost half of his waking hours normally, but this was different.

It has to be because this was Jett, April’s first crush ever, and second to none. April had liked other boys throughout the years but always hesitated before doing more than kissing and a bit of petting. There was an explanation for that.

It could be that April had never gotten over Jett, and, obviously, that was bad since Jett was straight and even had a kid. Just putting reality into a sentence like that should have crushed any secret hopes and dreams he might have nurtured.

Instead, the reality was Jett crushing him and one inch away from kissing him with those maddening lips and tongue. What kind of reality was that? April wanted to pinch himself, only he couldn’t because he was thoroughly immobilized.

“What are you thinking about?” Jett leaned and bit April’s bottom lip playfully.

“This is weird. We shouldn’t --”

“Shut up, April,” Jett commanded softly. “Your mouth is a golden treasure when you shut up.”

“Sure, sure.” April scoffed and tried to move a little.

“I mean it. You have the most kissable mouth I’ve ever kissed.”

April licked his lips.

“Tempting,” Jett whispered and kissed him again, brushing their lips together, without tongue.

This was worse, in a way. It made April feel the need to take the initiative, and that was bad. The only initiative he had right now was to kiss Jett silly until he had his fill.

“Jett,” he protested and moved his head away.

“No wonder you’re still a virgin. You’re playing hard to get.”

“For the record, my being hard to get implies that you would want to pursue me romantically --”

Jett’s laughter stopped him. “Seriously, dude, who talks like that? It’s like you’re saying stuff from a book or something.”

“I’m just trying to be considerate,” April said, hoping the daggers he was shooting from his eyes were enough to make Jett back the fuck off.

No such luck. His daggers were blunt, or Jett had too thick skin for them.

“Considerate?”

“I’m not one of your girlfriends, Jett.”

“Sure thing you’re not.”

“I don’t have boobs --”

Jett snuck one hand under his t-shirt and pinched one of April’s nipples hard.

“Ouch! Hands off, idiot!”

“Sorry, my bad. What else do you have to say?”

“I don’t dare to say anything. Come on, dude, this is wrong.”

“It feels good.” Jett flashed another grin at him.

“It’s ridiculous, that’s what it is. You’re straight; I’m gay; we could never work!”

“Hey, I’m not asking you to marry me. I just want a handjob. If you hadn’t been so fussy, we could have been done by now.”

“Glad to hear that you wouldn’t take long,” April said dryly.

“That’s not what I meant,” Jett replied quickly. “Plus, if you’re so against it, why are you rubbing your cock against me?”

“I’m not!” April protested and froze.

Maybe he was. But that was hardly the point. The point was him not losing his head over this. For Jett, it was just a bit of fun, but for him ... Well, for him, it would be his most secret dream turned into reality only to become a nightmare.

“By the way, how big are you?” Jett questioned.

“How big --”

“Inches? How many?”

“I've never measured it, what the hell!?”

“Liar.” Jett grinned. “Let’s compare, April!”

“Are you going to let me go if we do?”

“Yeah.”

April knew he couldn’t trust a word coming out of that sexy mouth that was driving him insane with just a brush of the lips, but at least there was a chance he could make a run for it since Jett needed to get off of him for the presumed comparison of cocks.

He sat gingerly on the sofa, as Jett released him. The guy had no modesty. Jett pulled his cock out of his jeans and gave it a few tugs to make it grow to its full potential. He was obviously proud of it. April stared in fascination.

“Seriously? Never measured yours? I thought gay dudes were into cocks. What kind of a gay dude are you?”

April didn’t reply. He was chewing his bottom lip, looking longingly at Jett’s cock, a wonderful thing, really, not extremely long, but thick and equipped with a mouth-watering mushroom. He swallowed a few times.

He made a move to jump off the couch when Jett reached for the waistband of his pants. “I can do it on my own,” he said.

Hurriedly, he whipped out his cock. There was no need to rub it to make it hard because the thing was stiff as a rod.

“Nice,” Jett said and wrapped his hand around it.

April squirmed. That was Jett’s hand on his cock, pulling the skin and making it go over the head. “Hey,” he whispered, “we were supposed to compare or something.”

There was sweat pooling at the small of his back, but what Jett was doing to him wasn’t all unpleasant. Jett stood up and pulled him to his feet. Then he pushed his jeans down a little and freed his balls, too. April looked, trying hard to convince himself he didn’t, really, he didn’t want to touch that heavy delicious sack.

Jett’s hand was inside his pants, too, and this time, April didn’t protest. Jett pressed their cocks together, aligning them. April watched at the difference in skin tone, surprised at the darker color of Jett’s cock and how white his own looked in comparison. Also, Jett’s cock looked like it had seen plenty of action, a bit more rugged, with thick veins crossing over, while his was smooth and pale, and definitely thinner.

There was little comfort in the fact that his cock was a bit longer. He was about to say something, to stop everything, when Jett began talking.

“Wow, dude, I think you’re sporting eight inches or something.”

“I wouldn’t know,” April mumbled.

“Damn, this feels good.” Jett grabbed both cocks and began rubbing them together, up and down.

“That’s, um --”

April thought he was about to lose his balance when Jett caught him and kissed him. The other hand continued its task. Damn, the pressure, it was awesome, and for his poor dick that had seen no action lately, not even the slight touch of a neglectful hand, it was too much.

Also, Jett’s tongue was in his mouth now, and April didn’t even care about why he was against it. It felt good, right?

He would just worry about that later. Right now ...

Oh, no.

April squirmed and protested and moaned, as he came. Jett interrupted the kiss and looked down. “Wow, so fast.”

April bristled. “I don’t have time to jerk off all day long like you,” he said, his breathing harsh and unforgiving.

The climax had been too short, but that wasn’t the issue. The issue was how to run away so that he could wallow in shame without an audience.

“Do me,” Jett whispered to him.

April put one hand over Jett’s cock, unsure of whether he could do it. He was still trembling a bit. But the thing was pulled away from him.

“Here, some lotion to help you,” Jett joked and wiped his fingers full of April’s cum over his own cock before pushing it again into his hand.

That was odd. And hot, in capital letters. April could only regret he couldn’t get another hard-on so fast. Boldly, he began moving his hand up and down, as he still worked to gain back his breath.

Jett rested his arms over his shoulders and proceeded to kiss him again. This time, he was taking his time, and April realized he was pretty much doomed. Therefore, he should enjoy it while it lasted.

He cocked his head to one side so that he could allow Jett to kiss him deeper, better. In the meantime, he got busy by grabbing Jett by the balls, in the most literal sense of the phrase.

By the satisfied hum coming off Jett, he wasn’t doing a half-bad job. At least, he had some experience with jerking off, and having his hands full with Jett’s manhood, all of it, felt oddly satisfying. It was like his hands couldn’t get enough of it. They moved, rubbed, rolled the balls, pulled and went at it like April’s life depended on that.

Jett withdrew but kept his hands on April’s shoulders. “Fuck, man, your hands are so fucking good. Yeah, like this, fuck, don’t stop. Right there ... Ah, fuck, fuck, fuck!”

That was Jett’s way of issuing a warning. April didn’t stop. He closed his eyes, though. There was only this much he could take; his fantasies had never been this vivid, obviously, and nothing beat reality.

Jett was sexy, fucking hot, handsome, and had an awesome cock that April was squeezing of everything it had right that very moment. There was something wrong with that picture, and April only hoped he could make light of the situation as soon as they were over.

Which was now. He blinked and withdrew, wincing at the viscous liquid on his fingers. “I need like a tissue or something,” he mumbled and scurried away.

Jett was breathing hard, and he blinked at April’s words, but he didn’t say anything and didn’t stop him from running away.

***

Jett was still in a pleasant daze minutes after, but the fact that April didn’t seem to care about coming back was starting to cut through that languid laziness and piss him off a little. April’s hand on his cock had been frigging amazing. And the one on his balls. April was a virgin, but at least he knew what to do with the male equipment when needed.

He had acted on instinct mostly, but Jett admitted to himself that it was more than that. He could just tell himself that it was convenient since they were housemates of sorts, and there was not much he could do to get off. But that wasn’t it. Maya had called him, and a few other girls who were into having a good time as much as he normally was had called, as well, but he had declined each time.

The only person he was in the mood to get freaky with was April Summer. As much as he was a dweeb, he was cute as hell, and he looked so much like Theo that it fucking hurt to look at him. Theo was gone, and who knew if Jett could ever meet him again, so April was the closest thing to his most secret fantasy; that was the only chance at making it happen probably in his entire life.

Jett wouldn’t admit that to April, though. The dweeb had been clear about wanting to save his cute ass for someone special, just like a chick reading way too many romantic books and whatever.

Jett had no business with that. There was this, and there was that, meaning that he couldn’t see himself romancing a dude. Even with girls, he sucked at the romance stuff. He just went at it, and then let the flow take him wherever the fuck it wanted because there was no other way.

He caressed his cock, not yet willing to put it back. April would learn soon that jerking off was part of Jett’s life, and since he was so good at handjobs, he would have to be an enthusiastic participant in that routine.

All right, so he was lying to himself a little. While he had enjoyed being jerked off by April’s smooth hands, he had actually liked it more when he had made April come. So maybe it wasn’t all clear, and he liked to see April’s cock more and feel it, too.

He had never held another dude’s cock in his hand, and that had been much better than expected. Even more, he had liked the feel of April’s cock against his. It was remarkable how different they were. Jett had a mind to ask April to get naked so that he could look at him and explore him all over.

Now those had to be some pretty gay thoughts, right? Jett shrugged. He had never been a bigot. Unlike other straight dudes, he had never felt challenged or threatened, even when some gay dudes had hit on him. Actually, that experience had helped even if he had said no. Because that was that gave him courage when he had proposed April to jerk off together.

Why the hell wasn’t the dweeb coming down? With a displeased wince, Jett put his cock into his jeans and went upstairs. April was just sitting on the floor, next to the door to the bedroom where Jay slept. His arms were wrapped tightly around his knees, and he seemed startled when Jett appeared.

“You don’t have to guard the door, you know?” Jett made an attempt to joke.

April stared at him, a bit confused. “I wasn’t.”

“Then what are you doing here, like this?”

“Just sitting.”

Jett frowned in thought and then he moved to sit by April’s side. “Dude, are you freaked out?”

“Freaked out?” April echoed his words, his voice weak.

“Yeah, about jerking off together,” Jett went straight to the point.

“I’m not.”

“You look like you are.” Jett put one arm around April’s shoulders and sighed. “Look, it was fucking it, do you get it? I’ve never gotten a handjob like that.”

April snorted. “You can’t seriously mean that. Are you buttering me up for something?”

“Yeah. For doing it again.”

April squirmed and looked away. Jett felt sort of bad.

“All right, I thought it could be fun. But we don’t have to do it if you’re this squeamish.”

“Squeamish? Do you think I’m grossed out or something? I can’t be, because you’re hot, and actually --” April swallowed his words. “Don’t you have the feeling that we have this conversation backwards?”

“Backwards? Like how?” Jett asked.

He liked to keep April close like that. He could feel his warmth, and there was more to that than he cared to admit. April smelled nice, not only because he seemed to be into long showers and washing his hair, but it was because it was just that. Nice.

“Dude, you’re sniffing my hair. Are you secretly a dog?”

“Way to derail the conversation. What do you mean by ‘reverse’?”

“I actually wanted to say … Hey, aren’t you the one supposed to be freaked out? You’re the straight dude, after all.”

“I’m not freaked out,” Jett said matter-of-factly. “I liked what we did. And I like kissing you. It feels good.”

“So you’re not straight-straight?” April questioned, and turned his big eyes toward him.

Jett shrugged. “I’ve only kissed girls before.”

April sighed and buried his head into the crook of his shoulders. From there, his voice came out muffled. “So it’s like I’m a girl to you or something?”

“Nah. Told you. With that cock? And no, before your overactive imagination pushes you to ask me if I’m into chicks with dicks, I’m not, okay?”

April peaked at him from below, half turning his face. “Are you into me?”

Good question. Jett pursed his lips and thought. “You have the best lips,” he pointed out.

“But I’m gay,” April said. “Besides being a dude, which doesn’t seem to bother you.”

“So? I have nothing against gay dudes. They have done nothing to me.”

“Are you going to tell me now that some of your friends are gay?” April asked.

“No.”

“So besides me, you don’t have any gay acquaintances.”

Jett sighed. “I do. My best friend is gay.”

April made a face.

“He is,” Jett insisted.

“How is that possible? You seem all macho and stuff.”

“I thought you said my bun shows how much I’m in touch with my feminine side.”

“I don’t really think that. But how come you’re best friend with a gay guy?”

“It’s not like I chose him from a catalog. He’s just a cool dude.”

“Has he ever had a crush on you?” April questioned further.

Jett looked at April, a bit surprised. “Why do you want to know that?”

April shrugged. “No reason.”

“Yeah, like I’d believe that. But, to satisfy your curiosity, I’m not his type.”

“Really?” April’s eyes grew wide.

Jett smirked. “But I’m yours, right? Come on, dweeb, just relax. I’m not going to jump you, but if you ever want to share a handjob, I’m game.”

April moaned and buried his face again into his arms. “It’s all so simple with you, isn’t it?”

“Why shouldn’t it be?”

April sighed and appeared to relax. “What’s your friend like?”

“What? Do you want to date him or something? I’m not hooking you two up.”

“Why not?” April asked and looked up again.

“Because you’re my house pet, that’s why. I don’t want you running off into the sunset with that guy.”

“Hey, I don’t even know his name, do I? What makes you think I’d do that? And now, look who’s quoting from books.”

“I was making a joke, dweeb. As for what makes me say that it’s simple. You’re just Zane’s type.”

“Zane? His name is Zane? That sounds pretty cool.”

“It doesn’t. It’s just a frigging name,” Jett protested, suddenly annoyed with April’s interest in his best friend.

“What does he look like? Does he come here often?”

Jett stared at April, and then he smiled. April the Fool was not that big a fool, after all. He was pulling his leg like an expert. He ruffled the spiky blond hair. “You’ll meet him. But be warned. The moment he sees you, he’ll try to get into your pants.”

“Like you?” April teased, and flashed a smile at him.

“Hey, I only want a handjob. This dude wants it all, the whole enchilada.”

“Do you mean anal sex?” April leaned closer and whispered in his ear.

“Is this where you suppose the straight dude will make a run for it? You’re a virgin, dweeb. You have nothing on me.”

“It was worth a try,” April said airily.

“Come on, stop sitting here, like you’re oppressed or something. Come make me food.”

“Ah, so that the real oppression can begin,” April replied.

“Move your sweet ass already. And, if Jay starts crying, don’t worry; I’m on duty.”

“Should I count on you?”

“The alternative is to let me cook, and you don’t want us to go there. The kitchen might end up in flames.”

“Well, since it’s all so risky, okay. Leave the cooking to me. Do you need me to show you how to change a diaper?”

“Change a what?”

April laughed and pushed himself up. Then he offered one hand to Jett, taking him by surprise. “Don’t worry. We will figure out everything. And you will learn how to change diapers.”

TBC

 

 

Thank you for reading! I hope this chapter was to your liking, so let me know in the comments what you thought of it! Next time, Jett will start talking about different sleeping arrangements if you know what I mean (wink, wink).
Also, I hope that it's not yet too chilly in your corner of the universe (or too warm), although that might be just the right incentive to stay indoors and read.

Hugs and kisses,

Laura.

I also have a Patreon account, where people who feel inclined can come support me while writing these stories. I offer my patrons complete books, and extras, to make their support worthwhile. If that is something you would like to do, or you just want to check out my page, here is the address:

 

https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox

Copyright © 2019 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 54
  • Love 25
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Quote

And no, before your overactive imagination pushes you to ask me if I’m into chicks with dicks, I’m not, okay?

Aww! And I thought it’d be the perfect solution for Jett! Fun parts on top and bottom!

At least they would be for Jett.
;–)

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment

Jett is getting awfully close to admitting he wants to have more-than-just-jerking-off-together sex with April!
;–)

And the major reason why April objects is because he believes Jett’s claim that he is straight. Jett might identify as straight, but either April is an exception or he’s not really as straight as he likes to think he is. I think Jett is at least a Kinsey One or Two, not the Zero he claims.
;–)

Link to comment

Jett doesn’t have anything against gay dudes.

Jett’s best friend is gay.

Jett doesn’t want to be gay.  
There is a disconnect.  

Jett is still hung up on April/Theo and bones a bunch of women, one of whom claims he’s Jay’s father.  There is a reason Jett is denying his sexual preference, (which from reading is either bisexual or gay in denial or maybe just gay for April?) is it his father?

There will be big fireworks when Jett realizes April is Theo; He already wants to protect him as April from the loan sharks who want to use him and Zane (though he doesn’t realize it yet, lol). He’ll go into super fortress mode when he knows the guy of his dreams is under the same roof as him.

Good chapter, Goldie. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

Due to all the complaints, Jett has decided to change his hairstyle!

  Hide contents

funny_memes_13.jpg

;–)

Yess, this is even better! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Jett is so protective and soooo in love, smelling Aprils hair & stuff… So cute 😍

I like it, how you flesh out your characters, I know guys just like Jett, one job men, they do what has to be done, they do it good (enough) but please no multitasking.  BTW, is his hair long enough for a braid?

And now the everyday stuff, Jett will learn soon enough how to change diapers:

fathers day parenting GIF by Bones

 

Edited by Kapucinski
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
19 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Aww! And I thought it’d be the perfect solution for Jet! Fun parts on top and bottom!

At least they would be for Jet.
;–)

Well, Jett is a very simple man and likes only one month of the year ;)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
19 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Jett is getting awfully close to admitting he wants to have more-than-just-jerking-off-together sex with April!
;–)

And the major reason why April objects is because he believes Jett’s claim that he is straight. Jett might identify as straight, but either April is an exception or he’s not really as straight as he likes to think he is. I think Jett is at least a Kinsey One or Two, not the Zero he claims.
;–)

Jett will soon be 'off the scale', lol! It's not as much about what he identifies as, but what April considers him to be, in futile efforts to protect himself. (spoiler alert: he won't be able to)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
14 hours ago, travlbug said:

Ah, April, why play so hard to get? Jett may say that he's straight, but actions speak louder than words (and you definitely need more action, so say the word! 😂).  Fulfill your teenage fantasy! Maybe if you knew that he's trying to protect you, you'd feel differently. (I'm biting my nails over what's going to happen when the real villains come looking for April. :/)

First of all, thank you for dropping by with a cool comment, as usual! April is at that point where he's more in denial than the so-called straight guy next to him, but let's give him a break, since he's in a situation he couldn't even dream of being only days ago. As for the villains coming for April, that will take a while, but it will definitely put Jett and his feelings to the true test ;)

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
9 hours ago, drogon said:

That was hot😳and funny at the same time.

Thank you, dear, that was exactly what I was going for!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Due to all the complaints, Jett has decided to change his hairstyle!

  Reveal hidden contents

funny_memes_13.jpg

;–)

Oh, no, no, so many levels of no! OMG, what terrible ideas some people have, lol! I'm afraid that guy is wearing a fire hazard on his head. But kudos for courage, what can I say ... Just to make it all clear, this is kind of what I have in mind for Jett ... although maybe something even messier than this, not at all artful or done at a beauty salon or something.

spacer.png

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, FanLit said:

Jett doesn’t have anything against gay dudes.

Jett’s best friend is gay.

Jett doesn’t want to be gay.  
There is a disconnect.  

Jett is still hung up on April/Theo and bones a bunch of women, one of whom claims he’s Jay’s father.  There is a reason Jett is denying his sexual preference, (which from reading is either bisexual or gay in denial or maybe just gay for April?) is it his father?

There will be big fireworks when Jett realizes April is Theo; He already wants to protect him as April from the loan sharks who want to use him and Zane (though he doesn’t realize it yet, lol). He’ll go into super fortress mode when he knows the guy of his dreams is under the same roof as him.

Good chapter, Goldie. 

Yes, you're right, dear godmom, there is something there, and as always, you have great intuition. But it is not as much as Jett not wanting to be gay as not wanting ... something else that I believe will become more clear as the story progresses. The thing with people, even those who appear to be simple at first glance, is that there are made from multiple layers (and now I remember the donkey from Shrek calling Shrek 'onion boy'), and Jett might want to keep everything clear and simple, without succeeding much.

Jett's father will play a role in the story, at the right moment, and you will be able to judge for yourself how much Jett's upbringing and his relationship with his dad influenced his shaping up as a man, as well.

As for the big reveal, I might keep it as the cherry on top, as the mess the outline for this story is at this point demands my attention in multiple and varied ways ... like usual, it looks like I haven't changed, lol!

Thank you for always being here for me, my darling godmom!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Kapucinski said:

Jett is so protective and soooo in love, smelling Aprils hair & stuff… So cute 😍

I like it, how you flesh out your characters, I know guys just like Jett, one job men, they do what has to be done, they do it good (enough) but please no multitasking.  BTW, is his hair long enough for a braid?

And now the everyday stuff, Jett will learn soon enough how to change diapers:

fathers day parenting GIF by Bones

 

Wow, the dodge stats on this dude in the gif are off the chart, lol! I really appreciate how you make me laugh with your funny gifs, and also how many nice words you have to say about my story. I guess I'm not a multitasker, either, so it's easier for me to write such characters, lol! 

The hair is about medium, when left free, it would reach the shoulders, kind of like that. But, as great as the gif is, Jett might have a really tough time changing diapers, he-he! But fingers crossed!

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Laura S. Fox said:

Jett's father will play a role in the story, at the right moment, and you will be able to judge for yourself how much Jett's upbringing and his relationship with his dad influenced his shaping up as a man, as well.

As for the big reveal, I might keep it as the cherry on top, as the mess the outline for this story is at this point demands my attention in multiple and varied ways ... like usual, it looks like I haven't changed, lol!

Jett’s father is a Transman and is actually his bio-mom!
;–)

Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..