Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 4,510 Words
  • 4,486 Views
  • 23 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Be The Father Of This Child! - 15. There’s No Workout Like Studying Computer Architecture

Chapter Fifteen – There’s No Workout Like Studying Computer Architecture

“How was it all by yourselves?” April asked as he continued to look at Jett.

Zane had said that he knew the way to the door, so now they were alone in Jay’s bedroom, Jett still laying lazily on the floor, propped against his elbows and staring upward at April. There was definitely something unnerving in those eyes, and April wanted to shake off the feeling.

“We managed,” Jett replied. “Now I know for sure Jay must be mine. He’s an expert at poker. And even more, he has a boatload of luck.”

April smiled. “So, you don’t need the DNA test, after all?”

“We’ll get the results next week. Guess what other tests will be finished by then.”

April blushed but pretended to be preoccupied with Jay. “I suppose Jay is tired enough for his afternoon nap. Poker must be an exhausting sport seeing how his eyes are closing.”

Jay was propped against April’s shoulder, and he looked like he was about to doze off any moment.

“You look good with Jay in your arms,” Jett commented and got up to his feet. “Get the boy to sleep and then come to our room.”

There was a now familiar trepidation climbing up from his stomach at Jett’s casual words. “I should study for a while. If we start playing --” April bit his lips. What was he saying?

“Study?” Jett quirked an eyebrow.

“Yeah. Unlike what you may imagine, there’s studying involved when one’s in college.”

“Do you have any exams coming up or something?”

“Some tests, yeah,” April confirmed. “There’s still time, but I like to be prepared. So I’ll be in the basement, on my computer.”

“Great. I’m coming with you.”

“Jett, I’m going to study. Are you going to stare at me or something? You’ll get bored. Wait. Don’t tell me you want to study with me.”

Jett snorted. “No, dweeb. I thought you’d start fiddling with your computer soon, so I took my training equipment down.”

Training equipment? April stared a little at Jett to see if he was joking or something.

“Why do you look at me like that?”

“I thought that, for you, training meant only beating up people.”

Jett grinned. “Well, in between, I need to keep in shape.”

April closed his eyes. He really needed to study. Only the thought of Jett pumping iron … He shook his head and proceeded to place an already sleeping Jay into his crib, murmuring endearing words.

“Let’s go, then,” he said casually.

Jett gestured for him to go out of the room first. April walked away stiffly. He would be in hell soon. Fuck.

***

Computer architecture used to be such a fascinating subject, April thought, as he tried to concentrate on his studying. As expected, it was impossible, since Jett’s steady grunts filled the room. April began munching on a pencil, although he had no idea why he had one since he only used his computer to study. Anyway, at the moment, the pencil seemed particularly tasty, as April brushed it against his lips.

He had never doubted that Jett was a perfect example of the male anatomy. But it was one thing to touch those perfect muscles with the tips of his fingers and just in passing or guess the perfect planes and corners in a dimly lit room, and another to have the opportunity to observe the said anatomy at work.

Jett wore a black tank top that fitted to his body like it had been molded on him, and matching shorts, pretty tight, too, so there was little room left for the imagination. Nonetheless, April had plenty of imagination in reserve, as his eyes followed Jett’s muscled arms moving steadily while following some bench press routine that seemed right now much more engrossing than computer architecture had ever been.

April began rubbing the pencil in his hand with his thumb, his eyes never leaving Jett. Oh, he was now breaking a sweat, and April sighed reverently.

“Yo, April,” Jett called for him at the end of his reps.

April shook his head. “I’m studying!” he said automatically and turned toward the screen. Computer architecture lingo was suddenly Chinese.

“Like hell, you are. That pencil is going to come all over your face if you go at it like that any longer.”

April looked at the pencil in his hand with a startled look. He threw it on a desk, in a gesture he meant nonchalant. The pencil bounced and landed on the floor.

“That’s not nice,” Jett said and snickered. “After so much teasing, the poor fellow gets the boot.”

“What teasing?” April asked and pretended to be engrossed in the text and diagrams on the screen of his computer.

From the corner of his eye, April could make how Jett was adjusting his cock through the tight shorts.

“April, come here,” Jett said softly.

April shook his head. No, no, no, he needed to study.

“You can always study after.”

“After what?” April made the mistake of asking.

“Come here, and you’ll see.”

“You’re not going to let it drop until I do, right?”

“Yeah. Just blame it on me. I’m the one who’s not letting you study, ‘kay?”

April stood up and walked over to Jett. He stopped a couple of inches away from the bench press so that he could pretend he wasn’t affected by the sight of a perfect, sweaty Jett. “Do you want me to spot you or something? By the way, I have no idea what that entails. I just heard people talking about it.”

“Come sit on my dick.”

April stared at Jett. “Really? Is that part of your exercising routine or something? Someone sitting on your dick?”

“Yeah. It needs the exercise, just like the rest of the body,” Jett explained. All the while, he didn’t stop grinning.

“I'll just go back to studying,” April said, trying to resist the temptation. As coarse as Jett’s bed manners were, he also wanted nothing else but to sit on Jett’s cock right at that moment.

Jett caught his arm and dragged him fast back, making him land with his ass right on top of him. April wiggled, and Jett grunted. “Yeah, that’s the spot,” Jett joked.

“You’re such a joker,” April said and attempted to get up.

Jett had other plans, and this time April landed with his face down on top of him. To avoid sliding down, April adjusted his position, basically straddling Jett. Now their cocks were touching through their pants, and April could bet that must have been precisely what Jett wanted.

They stared each other in the eyes. April gasped when he felt Jett’s hands on his ass, grabbing and squeezing his buttocks. “Do you wear anything under these jeans?”

“Of course. What do you think?”

“Have you ever worn skimpy underwear, April?” Jett asked as he continued to rub their bodies together without letting his ass alone.

“Not that I recall,” April replied in a voice he wanted dry as sandpaper, but came up wet and drooling. He licked his lips fast. Damn, Jett’s smell after a workout was something. April wanted to bury his head in the crook of his shoulder and taste his skin.

“What if I got you some?”

April made a small weird sound, and his cock twitched, as pressed as it was against Jett’s. He had done some dry humping in his life, guilty as charged, but now he was pretty sure it had never been so sexual. They were indeed fucking each other through their clothes.

“Where is this coming from?”

“I had a dream of you wearing some micro swim shorts or something,” Jett replied promptly.

“Ha-ha, I only wear knee-length shorts when I go to the beach. I wouldn’t be caught dead near things like those you’re talking about. Although they do look nice on some guys,” April admitted.

“Take off your jeans,” Jett said.

“My underwear is nothing like you imagine, Jett. I wear briefs.”

“Tight enough to fit under these skinny jeans, right?” Jett asked.

“I suppose,” April said with a small shrug. Jett released him enough so that he could get to his feet and undress. “It’s not fair,” he pointed out. “You’re not in your underwear.”

“Right. And I can’t be. I don’t wear anything underneath these shorts.”

It wasn’t like he hadn’t guessed that, April thought, as he let an appreciative glance roll off Jett’s body, resting on the unmistakable bulge in the front of his shorts. Damn, if he looked longer, he would start drooling again.

“But let’s not put you at a disadvantage here,” Jett said and got rid quickly of his shorts.

April went for the hard cock that sprang as soon as Jett got rid of his shorts. Jett stretched on the bench press like a lazy tomcat, enjoying the attention. “When are those tests coming, you say?” he croaked.

“Next week. Why?” Jett asked in a low, deep voice.

“I’m dying to suck you off,” April said, his own voice reduced to a murmur.

An almost pained gasp was Jett’s immediate reply, as April pushed down the skin and held his cock by the base, letting it pulse into his hand.

“Ass to me,” Jett ordered. “Straddle my chest.”

April obeyed without a word. If he wanted to mouth off, that had to be gone already. His mind was blank, and all he could think of was how to enjoy the delight that was Jett’s cock in all possible ways.

Jett snuck both hands under April’s briefs, pushing them up, and began kneading his buttocks with renewed vigor. Although he knew he was forbidden from taking Jett’s cock into his mouth, April still attempted a small kiss right on the head. Maybe they were overly conscious there, but Jett had undergone April’s dad sex ed lecture, and there was no coming back from it.

Jett cursed and sank his teeth into one of his buttocks, startling him. He shivered, as Jett’s bite turned into licks on the exposed skin. April got to work, rubbing Jett’s cock like a madman. His helpless cock was rubbing against Jett’s chest, still clad in the tight tank top. But there was someone else’s need bigger than his, and it wasn’t just a figure of speech.

It was, indeed, a true delight to play with Jett’s cock like that. He could also look at it from up close, and it had to be the most beautiful cock he had ever seen. Right, April had mostly seen cocks in porn, and not real life, but still.

Jett’s balls were heavy in his hand, and he loved playing with them. It was so nice to have those huge coconuts at his mercy, and, while he continued his rubbing, he moved his head so that he could kiss them and lick them, too. At the same time, Jett appeared completely engrossed in lavishing his buttocks with all the attention he could while stretching the fabric of the briefs to the point of breaking.

“I can’t anymore,” Jett said with finality and straightened up.

April slid downward, on his legs, and then he was manipulated like a toy. Jett turned him so that they could face each other and kissed him hard on the lips. Then he grabbed the hem of the briefs and pulled at it, revealing April’s cock, too.

“Jerk me off,” Jett said in a strangled voice, and April’s hand returned to its task. At the same time, Jett caught his cock and began returning the favor. “Come all over me, ‘kay?”

April acknowledged the request with a small gasp. It felt so good, and Jett was so close to him, and the smell of his skin was too much, and he let go. His rhythm on Jett’s cock must have slackened because Jett took it from his hand.

April watched as Jett continued to massage his now empty balls through his briefs and started shooting all over them. They were both breathing hard, looking down, between their bodies, at the mess they made.

“You can’t study in this underwear now,” Jett said matter-of-factly and began pulling at his briefs.

April obeyed as Jett managed to undress him. He was way too spent to care. Jett stood up and then lifted him in his arms. “Oh, wow, what are you doing?”

Jett placed him down on his chair in front of the computer. He kissed the crown of April’s head. “Now you can go back to studying, dweeb.”

“I’m only wearing my t-shirt!” April protested.

“Nice,” Jett said, giving him an once-over, and licking his lips.

“At least, let me have my jeans.”

“I shouldn’t, but I’ll just let it slide this time,” Jett replied and handed him his pants.

April was overly conscious of his nudity, as he pulled his jeans up and zippered them up, wincing as the cold metal slid over his heated skin. “Do you really expect me to study in the buff?”

“You could wear a t-shirt. I don’t mind,” Jett said and pulled him into a kiss.

April wasn’t one to miss on being kissed, but he knew he needed to get the upper hand and fast. He slid his hand down and reached Jett’s naked butt. That was a pretty nice ass, all muscles and gorgeously shaped. “Isn’t this the moment when you should become afraid that I might attempt at your anal virginity?”

Jett laughed and pushed him away playfully. “I’m not scared of anal, dweeb.”

“Really?” April felt his throat getting instantly dry. “Do you mean, um, that I might, um --”

“Don’t get your hopes up just yet. With that ass, you’re totally my bottom boy.”

That ass? Obviously, Jett had no idea what kind of ass he had. April needed to put his mind to it and convince Jett his ass was a gay man’s fantasy come to life.

He was still considering his options when Jett kissed him quickly on the cheek. “See you later, dweeb. I have some work to do now, but I’ll be home before five so that we can go for a short walk in the park, too.”

April stood there, watching longingly after Jett’s perfect ass as the guy walked up the stairs, seemingly unaware of what he was doing to April’s desire to learn about computer architecture.

***

Jett counted the money while thinking of ways to probe the Z brothers about April and what they had in mind for him. Henry the Fatso was playing with his enormous white cat, as usual. That man had an unhealthy love for felines.

“So, about that other job,” he started.

Henry looked at him, waiting. The look in his eyes was placid, but Jett knew better. That mean mofo probably suspected something. “Yeah?”

“Summer went back home,” Jett said promptly.

Henry just nodded. “We’ll tell you when we need him. Then you go and pick him up.”

“Right,” Jett said dryly. “What’s that thing he needs to hack, anyway?”

Henry shrugged. “That’s the client’s business. We just deliver the tool.”

“I don’t know if he’s that great a hacker. I heard he sucks. Doesn’t have a clue. He’s just a nerd.”

Henry petted his cat and spoke to him in the language people usually reserved for children. “Nerds break into NASA and shit, Huntsman,” he said. “That’s what they do, all day long, on their little computers.”

“Does your client want Summer to break into NASA?” As a figure of speech, that made no sense at all.

“Break into something, that’s for sure. But it’s not bones, so we don’t call you for that.” Henry must have thought his joke to be the shit because he started laughing and coughing, as the chair under him began to croak a swan’s song. The tomcat seemed displeased with his master’s fit of laughing and sank his claws into his hand. Henry stopped laughing.

For a moment, Jett thought he would strangle the cat or do some other awful thing. But, instead, Henry began talking to his cat in an appeasing voice, apologizing for disturbing him. The man was fucked up in a weird way; it was all Jett could think.

“Good job last night, Huntsman. But I heard it turned into a damned bloody war,” Peter said.

“They pulled knives on us. We taught them a lesson.”

Peter just shrugged. “That’s good. Lessons are good. Some people never learn, but lessons are good.”

Jett just nodded. Now he had a feeling Peter scrutinized him, but maybe he just knew he had plenty to hide, so he was paranoid. With a short farewell, he walked away, still overly conscious of the eyes on his back.

***

“Did you manage to study?”

Jett took in April’s body, splayed on the bed. They were back from their walk in the park, and now in their shared bedroom. April had followed him, without protesting, after putting Jay to bed.

“Seriously, between Jay and studying, the latter seems pretty manageable.”

“He’s so full of energy,” Jett commented. “And then, he suddenly lays down and goes to sleep.”

“I think we might just be to blame. Maybe we excite him way too much.”

“Maybe. But it’s way too much fun, right?”

“You still shouldn’t beat him when racing him.” April stared at him through his eyelashes.

“Hey, he needs to have a competitive spirit. It’s best if he starts young.”

April laughed. There was something inviting in those beautiful big eyes, and Jett wanted nothing but to get rid of all his clothes and jump in bed with his boyfriend. It was only this much restraint he could show. One sultry look from April like that, and he was turning into a walking hard-on.

“Who’s Theo?”

Jett grimaced. Fuck, he had forgotten about the mess Zane had caused when he had mentioned Theo. “Nobody,” he replied automatically.

“Really?” April propped himself against his elbows and looked at him.

“Yeah, really,” Jett said, working his jaw. “Someone from a long time ago.”

“A boyfriend?” April seemed to tease him.

Jett could feel his jaw hurting now. “Nah. I told you. Never had one of those, until you. So he’s nobody.”

April frowned slightly. “You just said he was someone, not nobody.”

“Would you drop it?” Jett said, a bit more aggressively than intended.

April’s face fell. “Do you hate this guy or something?”

Fuck. Talking about being between a rock and a hard place. Jett felt guilty. Okay? He felt guilty. But the chances of meeting Theo again in his entire life were slim as hell, and now April was there, and he was real, and Jett wanted more than just to fuck his brains out. Hell, he wanted the whole boyfriend experience or whatever it was what they were doing. He wouldn’t sacrifice that for the ghost of a memory. Shit, he felt guilty toward Theo while thinking that.

“Jett?” April asked hesitantly.

“Yeah, I guess you can say that,” Jett said half-heartedly. “I guess I hate his guts, and I don’t ever want to hear about him.”

“That sounds pretty intense,” April said, and he appeared fidgety and nervous. “What did this guy do to you?”

He stole my heart and ran away with it, somewhere I could never find him. And it was all my fault! But these weren’t the words that left his lips. “Nothing much. But he was a huge pain in the ass. Really annoying. And an asshole.”

Damn, he felt like a total tool now. But how could he admit to April that he was a replacement for Jett’s first crush ever? How would April feel about that? Probably used, and hurt. They barely knew each other. If Jett told him that, he would be a total ass, so April didn’t need to learn anything about Theo. What good would it do? Maybe later, when they were deep into each other, maybe even in love or something, he could joke about it and maybe, just maybe tell the truth.

No, right now, he didn’t need to say a thing. The only outcome would be hurting April and losing him.

“Okay,” April whispered. “Sorry I asked.”

Jett shrugged. “I need to go see Zane.”

He felt like crap and needed to disappear for a bit.

“Some last-minute ass-kicking gig? I thought you said you’d be in tonight. Not that I care! I mean, I do care! Just that not like a nagging wife or something!” April’s face was getting red with each word.

“Yeah. Well, it’s nothing. I’ll be quick,” Jett said quickly.

He made a one-eighty and walked out of the bedroom. There was some strange rage growing inside him at the thought of what had happened those many years before. And he only had himself to blame.

April didn’t need to see him messed up like that. Jett was no longer that kid. He now knew what he wanted, and April’s lithe body glued to his was high on that list. April’s hands on him and his laugh and his bad puns were what he wanted.

***

April swallowed hard as he watched Jett walk away. The entrance door slammed shut, and he startled as if that was directed at him. Well, it was, and it wasn’t. It was against Theo, so it was against him, but Jett had no idea he was Theo, so it wasn’t against him. The whole situation was complicated like hell.

So Jett had been truly mad then. Not that April had had any strong doubts, but he couldn’t get his head wrapped around how now Jett was all willing to jump in bed with a guy - no, not just any guy, him - but he could still hold a grudge against a boy kissing him at thirteen.

There was no way he could probe Jett further. The moment he mentioned Theo, it was like he was striking a nerve. A raw, exposed nerve that never healed as it seemed.

An honest person wouldn’t be in this situation, April thought. They would tell the truth, consequences be damned. But he was a total coward, and he was crushing on Jett just as hard as at thirteen, if not harder.

Definitely harder, April decided, because now he knew how Jett’s kisses really were, how his hands felt on his skin, how hot his mouth was on him. Or how it was to walk in the park like they were a couple. Or how it was to raise a baby together.

In a nutshell, April had everything, and the horrible coward he was, he didn’t want to lose any of it, not even a single speck.

Maybe one day, he could tell Jett. After this heat growing between them would turn into something else, and they were older and wiser, maybe he could tell the truth. Maybe that day, April would no longer be a coward and could live with the consequences of his own actions.

Now there was nothing he could do and live with it, too. For lack of anything to do, April stood up and began tidying up the room. So far, while cleaning, he had taken care of most of the house, but once he got into Jett’s bedroom, things tended to happen, and cleaning was surely not among them.

Keeping his hands busy also did him well. Jett’s room was pretty much a mess as if the teenager hadn’t yet decided to allow enough space for the young man to grow. April could relate to that; after all, he was hung up on his first crush, as if he hadn’t grown a day over thirteen. So he wasn’t one to judge.

He collected the t-shirts thrown haphazardly all over the room and folded them, stacking them in an orderly pile. Even if they ended in the hamper for washing, there was no point in leaving them scattered around.

April sat on the bed, twiddling his thumbs. Maybe he could go downstairs and play some video games on his computer. Or maybe he could just try to go to sleep, even if it was early. Where was it that Jett kept the blankets?

He checked the closet, and when he pulled open the doors, a huge body pillow almost smacked him in the face. Obviously, the offending object had been pushed in there, and the doors forced against it.

April took the body pillow and stared critically at it. There was some weird imprint on the cover, he noticed. It looked like some anime character in almost life-like size. He checked it with curious eyes. It was obviously an attractive young man, and April couldn’t keep in a small sound of surprise as he noticed his features.

Despite the usual anime rigors regarding the large eyes and almost non-existent mouth and nose, it was clear as day that the character carried an uncanny resemblance to someone he knew well, for like the last twenty years or so. The character had spiky blond hair and huge eyeglasses.

April rubbed his face. What kind of a weird thing was that? Not that he hadn’t heard of body pillows, and he suspected both his close friends, Gaby and Raj, having such things stuffed in their closets, away from prying eyes. Still, Jett was nothing like a weeaboo or an otaku, so that was pretty damn strange.

Maybe it was just an unfortunate coincidence, and Jett must have gotten that as a prank. And it was probably some well-known anime character that just happened to look like him. Well, the blond version of him, at least. Shaking his head, April began pushing the pillow back, but he made the mistake of turning it on the other side.

His surprise had no measurement unit for describing it. In the same tradition for making body pillows for anime fans, on one side, the character was dressed in some regular attire, and on the other, he had a lewd posture and considerably fewer clothes.

In this case, it was pretty damn graphic. April stared in disbelief at the cute anime character turned with his butt toward the looker, his pants dropped just enough to show his crack, and with a moe expression on his face. There was even a small message, drawn in a bubble with playful letters. Theo needs something in his butt, master Jett.

Shit. April couldn’t be faster as he tried to push back the body pillow. But the damned thing didn’t want to obey and appeared to expand, its fluffiness turned into a living thing that wanted to fight him with all its might.

“Just stay there!” April yelled.

“What’s going on?” Jett rushed into the room, taking April completely by surprise.

The body pillow fell between them. April watched with horrified eyes as Jett looked at the thing on the floor. It was like all happened in slow motion, Jett’s frown deepening.

TBC

 

Hi guys, I hope you enjoyed the idea of a workout as the boys see it and that you're not terribly mad at Jett for thinking one thing, but saying another. As for the type of body pillow in question, I was thinking about a dakimakura, as it's called in Japanese, that often features anime characters and not only. Basically, you could hug your favorite character each night when you go to sleep, lol.
For the other terms used, here are the explanations:
Otaku - someone obsessed with a certain anime series, manga, or a particular character (hardcore fan)
Weeaboo -  used to describe people from countries other than Japan that are so in love with anime and Japanese culture that they mimic certain aspects often in exaggerated or hilarious ways
Moe - cute expressions of adoration characters may use in certain circumstances.
So, that said, you can easily imagine April's shock now :)
I love hearing from you, so please don't hesitate to tell me what you think in your comments.

Until next time,

Hugs and kisses,

Laura.

I also have a Patreon account, where people who feel inclined can come support me while writing these stories. I offer my patrons complete books, and extras, to make their support worthwhile. If that is something you would like to do, or you just want to check out my page, here is the address:

 

https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox

Copyright © 2019 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 35
  • Love 17
  • Haha 17
  • Wow 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

22 minutes ago, Kitt said:

These boys are so afraid of losing each other over "Theo" their emotions are starting to look like someone (Laura!) Is playing cats cradle with them!

I'm afraid that's what I'm doing, lol! Theo will be the pole around which these two will be dancing, that's for sure! Thank you for your comment!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Laura S. Fox said:

I'm afraid that's what I'm doing, lol! Theo will be the pole around which these two will be dancing, that's for sure! Thank you for your comment!

Cough, ahem,...That Theo/April is so ENDOWED, to inspire the spirits of lust, Zane, and love, Jett, into a POLE dance of courtship and competition; truly a sport to enjoy!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

Poor Jett! Time to come clean.

April/Theo needs to man up too!

But will they, hmm? I wonder ... :))

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

¡Muy interesante! Can't wait for this explanation!

Jett will have one! Just wait and see!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Philippe said:

Cough, ahem,...That Theo/April is so ENDOWED, to inspire the spirits of lust, Zane, and love, Jett, into a POLE dance of courtship and competition; truly a sport to enjoy!

Was that a haiku? I'm bad at poetry, in the sense that I know nothing about it, lol! But that is how it sounds to me!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Laura S. Fox said:

Was that a haiku? I'm bad at poetry, in the sense that I know nothing about it, lol! But that is how it sounds to me!

LOL, nothing intended, ‘‘tis just me, but:

Perhaps affects from

Living in and of Nippon

I feel ha-i-ku!
 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, Philippe said:

LOL, nothing intended, ‘‘tis just me, but:

Perhaps affects from

Living in and of Nippon

I feel ha-i-ku!
 

So you live in Japan, or was it just a pun?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Laura S. Fox said:

So you live in Japan, or was it just a pun?

I lived there six years; Kanto plains, Tokyo area.

Edited by Philippe
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

How much more evidence will Jett be denying? How long can April continue to be oblivious to the clues Jett has been leaving around? Will there be more surprises popping up (of course there will be, we know how you work!)?
;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
15 hours ago, Laura S. Fox said:

The end of the chapter in a nutshell!

Oops was my first reaction. I always read the chapters at least twice:

1. just to see, what they were up to.

2. the second time I read it's slower, because I don't worry anymore (so much), and with attention to details

It's very cunning how you brought up the elephant/Theo/body pillow in the room.

And the Z-brothers are back, well this chapter is opening quite some stuff

Thank you so much for sharing your stories

Sorry, there is not much choice for GIFs with body pillow...

pillow GIF

Edited by Kapucinski
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
21 hours ago, Philippe said:

I lived there six years; Kanto plains, Tokyo area.

That's so cool! No wonder you know how to make haikus!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
16 hours ago, Danners said:

April better get better prescription lenses ‘cause he’s blind not to see the growing pile of evidence that Jett is so angry with Theo because he meant something to him. Now that the down feather bomb has been dropped, maybe he’ll finally get it.

That is, unless Jett conveniently blames the pillow on Zane. (I see how you are, Laura! 😜) But that begs the question: if all it was was a gag gift from Zane, why keep it at all? Explain that one, Jett!

Ah, damn, what am I going to do if my readers guess all moves in advance? April clearly needs better glasses, lol! It's only his fault that's getting entangled in his own mind and assumptions so much. Let's see next time what explanation Jett has for that? (And notice how I didn't say you were right, but I actually did ;))

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
13 hours ago, droughtquake said:

How much more evidence will Jett be denying? How long can April continue to be oblivious to the clues Jett has been leaving around? Will there be more surprises popping up (of course there will be, we know how you work!)?
;–)

It would be a much shorter story - probably better! - if my characters were a bit smarter than they are! I'm glad you're sticking with them, though!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Kapucinski said:

Oops was my first reaction. I always read the chapters at least twice:

1. just to see, what they were up to.

2. the second time I read it's slower, because I don't worry anymore (so much), and with attention to details

It's very cunning how you brought up the elephant/Theo/body pillow in the room.

And the Z-brothers are back, well this chapter is opening quite some stuff

Thank you so much for sharing your stories

Sorry, there is not much choice for GIFs with body pillow...

pillow GIF

Lol, I was imagining Jett doing that with the body pillow! Thank you for being such a careful - and caring - reader! And when gifs fail you, I can live with pictures, too! (Especially since there are some pretty racy body pillows featuring almost naked - and very sexy - cartoon guys out there in the world). As for the Z brothers, they will continue to play a role, even if Jett might not like that idea at all!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Hellsheild said:

homer simpson trombone GIF

(Sad trombone) 

I haven't laughed that hard in a while 

I can only be glad! And that sounds like a good ending for the chapter!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I was totally not expecting the pillow thing. Took me completely off guard lol. I mean, Jett should just come up with the truth for April, but I can live with them dancing around each other like that, at least for now... Especially after the embarassment of Jett discovering April discovering the pillow lol

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..