Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 4,501 Words
  • 5,615 Views
  • 25 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Be The Father Of This Child! - 9. When I’m Around You

Chapter Nine – When I’m Around You

April spent a long time in the bathroom, pretending that he needed a long shower after such a long day. When they were joking to one another like that, everything appeared to be normal. But the thought that he would spend his entire night wrapped around … No, that wouldn’t happen. No, no, no.

But Jett had said that he wanted to use him as his personal body pillow. All right, so he wouldn’t be the one to do the wrapping around stuff, but the situation wasn’t better.

Jett wouldn’t jump his bones, right? Right. Handjobs were one thing. Sleeping together had nothing to do with sex. Everything was simple, really. April should know that he had nothing to worry about. Right?

“Why?” he asked his reflection in the mirror. “Why this guy?”

Why haven’t I gotten over him? April kept the last words to himself; he couldn’t share them even with his reflection. It was uncanny how fast they had fallen into a familiarity that could only be explained by the fact that they knew each other. Of course, Jett didn’t know that, and it appeared that his original suspicions had evaporated since no one could tell twenty-year-old April was the same with thirteen-year-old Theo. Jett probably blamed it all on some weird coincidence and uncanny resemblance. For a short while, April had been scared that Jett had figured it all out.

Maybe he could go ahead and tell Jett. It was an idea.

No, not a good idea. April could feel his feet getting cold, only thinking about it. What could go wrong? Well, a lot of things, he argued with himself. For starters, Jett was just fooling around with him, and handjobs aside - and hot kisses! - he was still as straight as they come. Secondly, they hadn’t parted on good terms. What was he thinking? Jett had made it pretty clear that time and thirteen-year-olds couldn’t lie, right? They had to hate one another. Not that April hated Jett, and he hadn’t done that, ever. He had been upset, sad, but hate hadn’t been among the emotions he had experienced. He had no idea what had gone through Jett’s mind all these years, and he was no psychic. Probably Jett hated him. No, not him-him, but Theo. That wasn’t the vibe April got from Jett, but he wasn’t willing to risk it.

Moving on. It was a bad idea because the chances were he would have to leave, and that meant he wouldn’t see Jett again, probably. And there were other pressing matters, like maybe the fact that Jett had paid his debt toward the Z brothers, in exchange for April taking care of Jay. If Jett were still pissed at Theo for that thing, April would be left out to dry.

Great. He was good at fooling himself rather well. “You are a damned coward, April Summer,” he said to his reflection in the mirror.

“You could say that again.”

“Fuck!” April jumped. “Are you a frigging ninja? How did you open the door without making a sound?”

Jett grinned as he stood in the door. “It’s a skill. Nah, I’m playing with you. Dweeb, you were so lost in thought that you didn’t hear me, that’s all. What’s this about you being a coward? Are you afraid I’m going to jump you or something?”

“Truth be told, yes,” April replied and tried to save a smidge of dignity by squaring his shoulders and trying to walk by Jett.

No wonder there, Jett grabbed him by the waist and looked at him. April felt so lost when they stood so close, and he was overly conscious of Jett’s hands on him.

“I won’t. It’s a promise. Of course, if you want me to jump you --”

“Why would I want that?” April protested.

Jett was leaning in, and their mouths hovered close. “Because you like me.”

“And?” April tried to pretend he was unaffected.

Jett’s grin grew broader. “You don’t deny it.”

“You’re handsome.” April could feel his cheeks growing hot. “You’re a great kisser, and I would be a liar if I said you didn’t turn me on. But --”

“No ‘buts’. I like what I hear. Just keep it at that.”

“I’m sorry, but your huge ego must hear this, too,” April replied. “I’m not just saying that I want someone special in my life. Fooling around with you --”

“Fooling around? What do you mean by that?”

Now April could feel Jett’s hot breath on his cheek. Damn, it was hard to focus. “You know, all this kissing, and teasing, and touching each other’s dicks --”

“It’s all in good fun.”

“Exactly. But it is also dangerous.”

“Dangerous, how?”

April drew one deep breath. And then he released all the words, part of the fears he kept inside in one go. “For you, it’s just fun, but for me, it’s not. I could fall for you, and that’s not an option because you’re straight, and I would just be signing up for a lot of heartache, not to mention you’re a gangster and a punk, and I have no idea what you do all day when you’re not around, and you could get in real trouble, and if that happens, I don’t know what I should do, and there’s also Jay, and you scare me, and --”

April gasped as Jett kissed him. The hands on his waist were no longer there; they were in his hair, grabbing strands of it and guiding April’s mouth into the kiss, which was maddening and so unfair. Was Jett ever listening to anything he was saying?

He put his hands against Jett’s chest, but didn’t push him away. He let them there, feeling the hard muscles moving underneath the t-shirt and thinking for the umpteenth time that this wasn’t fair.

Jett broke the kiss and then stared into April’s eyes. “I like you, dweeb. Stop worrying so much. I like to kiss you and to hold you like this. But this doesn’t mean I’ll steal your heart or pop your cherry.”

April rolled his eyes at that. But Jett seemed serious, in his punkish way, so he needed to listen to this.

“I’ve only known you for a few days, but I like you. So don’t fret about what I might do to you. Look, I’m making a promise right now. I won’t fuck you unless you ask me to.”

If there was a moment when he needed to be entirely and utterly dumbstruck, that was it. “I won’t ask,” April said.

“Fine by me. But think a little. You’d want a bit of experience until you meet that Mr. Perfect or whatever. The least you could learn is how to give a proper handjob.”

“I don’t remember any complaints,” April said airily.

“There’s room for improvement.”

“Jett, you can’t teach me anything. You have no experience with gay sex whatsoever.”

“That doesn’t mean that I’m not game if you want to practice on me.”

“Really?” April smiled. “What if I want to fuck you?”

The look in Jett’s eyes spoke volumes. It was something between a deer caught in the headlights and a hedgehog wondering about the meaning of life on Earth while a truck was speeding toward its spiky self.

“Don’t worry. I wouldn’t jump you,” April said with a smirk.

Jett wasn’t the only one who could rattle the other’s cage. Now he had something to worry about, and April felt better.

“Why?”

The question caught him unawares. “What do you mean ‘why’? Lots of reasons. First, because you’re straight. Second, because I don’t do such things. Three, I still want to do that with, well, Mr. Perfect.”

“So you’re not a bottom? You look like a bottom boy to me.” Jett’s eyes were thinning now and gauging April’s every reaction.

“I am yet to find out, right? Plus, when I fantasize about guys, I see myself in both positions. That’s all.”

“So why wouldn’t you jump me? I’m not your type or something?”

You have no idea. Before, April hadn’t had a clue about how Jett looked like now, so his fantasies were pretty fuzzy, but now, it was a blessing and a curse to see Jett in all his manly glory. “That’s not the point! Don’t you hear a word I’m saying?”

“You don’t hear a word I’m saying. I make you hard, and I like you, too. So why won’t you fuck me?”

“We’re talking hypothetically here, right?” April threw Jett a dubious look. “What are you getting so worked up about? It’s not like we would fuck anyway. So no one is fucking no one.”

Jett pursed his lips. “We’re going to watch some gay porn, and you’ll show me exactly your type.”

“What? Watch gay porn?!” April could feel the upper hand from earlier slipping through his fingers.

“What are you into? Daddies? BBC? Twinks?”

“No, no, no, my ears are all wrong,” April complained and put his hands over his ears. “How do you know about stuff like that?”

“I live on this planet, and also Zane,” Jett explained it right away.

“Zane. Right,” April murmured. “Well, I’m not into anything. First, I need to meet this special someone. And it doesn’t matter how he looks.”

“But it would be cool if he were hot,” Jett pointed out.

“Yeah, but that’s not the point. Let’s not watch gay porn, Jett. Please.”

Jett shrugged. “Okay.”

Good. April exhaled. Crisis averted.

“Still, why don’t you like me?” Jett insisted.

“I do like you. It’s your personality that sucks, but your physical appearance is, um, erm --”

“Dweeb, I’m going to show it all to you.”

“Show what?” April asked, but Jett was already dragging him away to the bedroom. “Wait, did you check on Jay?”

“Yeah, but you can do it, too. Also, I set the monitor to alert us very very loudly if the boy wakes up.”

April just nodded. Jett seemed a little more serious about taking care of Jay then before. Baby steps. Yes, he needed something like that, too, or Jett would make him lose his mind.

***

“Um, what are you doing?”

Jett observed with satisfaction how April’s eyes were following him as he pulled his t-shirt over his head, and then proceeded to take off his tracksuit pants, too. “I don’t like pajamas. I sleep naked. Also, I promised that I would show it all to you. So, take a good look, and tell me again why you wouldn’t fuck me.”

April’s eyes were bouncing up and down, to and fro, like lottery balls before landing in a winning row. Jett was getting a bit worked up over April’s resistance. Now that he had thought things through, and he couldn’t see himself putting his ass up so that April could fuck him with that nice tool he had between his legs, but still, his pride was at stake.

“I would fuck you, okay?” April exclaimed and threw his arms to the sides in surrender. “You’re hot. You have six packs, no, eight packs, actually. Also, you have a great cock, and your ass is fantastic. Are you satisfied now that you tortured the gay dude? I really want to sleep.”

Jett laughed. “It’s not even nine o’clock,” he said, mirroring April’s words from before. “Let’s fool around.”

He jumped on the bed, making it creak. April stared at him and shook his head. “Flaunting your cock like that in front of me won’t work. I’m not built that way.”

“Really? How are you built, then? Hey, off with the clothes. I showed you mine, now show me yours.”

“Why? I don’t have any packs to show,” April said and crossed his arms over his chest.

Jett wouldn’t take ‘no’ for an answer. Also, he could barely wait to see April completely naked and have the time to look at him, truly look at him. “I don’t care about any packs. I want to see your cock. And your ass.”

“Obsessed much? We already compared dicks, right?”

“It wasn’t a conclusive test,” Jett replied. “Off with the clothes, or I’ll tickle you until you pee yourself.”

“Is that your idea of foreplay? Jeesh.” April was still mumbling, but he got to his feet and began undressing.

Jett plopped on the bed and rested his head against one palm, the arm bent from the elbow. April had nice skin and little hair on his body. His nipples were a delicious shade of light pink, and Jett could feel his teeth tingling only looking at them.

April was lean, and while he didn’t have muscles like him, he had a small waist and broad shoulders for his body frame. And, of course, he had that bright future behind him, as well as that nice looking cock in front.

“Turn, turn,” Jett gestured, “I want to see more of that ass.”

April made a face like he was about to protest, but turned. Jett couldn’t take it anymore. He jumped from the bed and caught April from behind, grabbing his butt. “I think you’ll make a gay boy very happy one day, April,” he whispered into his ear. “I bet the guy will be a top who would love to tap your juicy ass.”

April grunted, but didn’t pull away. “I bet you say that to all the ... well, gay guys you invite to your bedroom for dick comparison and review.”

“That’s true since you’re the only one. Let me play with your ass.”

“No way.” April pulled away this time.

“Then let’s jerk off, and kiss a lot. I told you. I will be a good boy, and I won’t fuck around, but you have to help me. Plus, you do it by yourself anyway. Why not with me?”

“Reason is wasted on you,” April said. “Come on; let’s jerk you off so that we can finally get to sleep.”

“I’m not in the mood for sleeping,” Jett replied. “Not when I have you in my bedroom, like this.”

“You know I only do this because I want to go to classes.”

“Ah, about that. You can go, but I’m taking you there and back home. No wandering around, get it? Also, make sure to keep a low profile while you’re there.”

April frowned. “A low profile? Like how?”

“I don’t know. Don’t invent the cure for cancer or something.”

“I’m not in med school, I study --”

“Computer science. I know,” Jett said.

April seemed impressed with the fact that Jett knew about that. “How --” he started.

“I looked at your textbooks when I hauled your stuff here. Don’t worry. It's all in the basement, and you can pick it up from there.”

“Thanks, I guess. But why are you chaperoning me?”

“Bad guys might try to kidnap you,” Jett said and opted for a bit of truth that would surely pass by April completely unnoticed.

April grimaced. “Dan has no intention of kidnapping me. He’s just a stupid idiot.”

Jett pulled April close and began caressing his ass, something that immediately made the dweeb blush. “I don’t take any chances. You’re too good for Jay.”

April looked up, and he was the cutest when he smiled like that.

Jett pushed some rebellious strands of hair out of his eyes. “You’re good for me, too.”

With that, he leaned in and kissed April, and there were no protests and no resistance. It was clear as day that they both enjoyed that.

Jett liked it all, how April hurried to kiss back, how his lean body fit against his, how his hands never stood still. Zane would laugh so hard if he saw him right now. Jett had told him about Theo, and about how he could never look at any other guy like that, because that was a pure memory and sex had nothing to do with it. But Zane had laughed, asked him if he felt comfortable in the closet, and bought him that horrible body pillow for his eighteenth birthday. Apparently, Zane wasn’t at all fazed about the number of chicks going through Jett’s bed. He was still sure that Jett would cave in as soon as a boy he liked walked into his life.

That seemed to be happening. Of course, Jett wouldn’t scare April away and tell him about Theo and how he didn’t like only girls; if he were to think of it, no one had compared to Theo, the boy from his memories, and that was maybe the reason why no girlfriend had put up with him for too long. Except for Carina, but that was a different story, too.

Right now, he needed to make April see that their fooling around could get to another level. Did he want to fuck April? Jett didn’t know. He liked kissing him, and holding him, and touching him everywhere as he did now, but actual butt sex was uncharted territory.

April had a great ass. Jett was sure that he felt bold enough to navigate those territories protected by a fog of war, but April was testy, and, for now, kissing, and holding, and rubbing against each other, seemed pretty awesome.

They landed on the bed, Jett making sure that he was on top. April’s lean legs wrapped around his, and their dicks touched. It wasn’t ideal since it didn’t feel like there was enough friction, but it still felt great because they were so close. Jett pressed his chest against April’s, enjoying the little teasing he got from rubbing his nipples against the paler skin of his bed partner. Also, April’s nipples were perky, and they felt great on his skin, too.

April knew how to kiss. That meant that he had kissed boys before, and that thought was making Jett a bit jealous. Could he take April’s word that he was still a virgin? It had to be because April looked like Theo. Sometimes, Jett saw the resemblance right away. Other times, when he tried to convince himself that it was only wishful thinking on his part, the similarity seemed to fade away.

Maybe April was Theo’s weird doppelganger, and it was only coincidence that they met like that. Theo hadn’t been from Lynn and only in passing during that summer vacation, and April had said, loud and clear, that he had never been there.

Then Jett had to admit defeat. Zane was right, sort of, and Jett had a type when it came to guys. April was his type because he looked like Theo, and there was no point to overthink things, not when he had a hot body pressing against his, and a nice cock rubbing against his own.

“For the record, April,” Jett breathed out as their lips parted, “I would so fuck you, man.”

“Not going to happen,” April replied, but he was the one to kiss him first now.

Jett grabbed April’s hips and began pushing against him. It was so teasing and frustrating that it was making him groan. “Why not?” he asked, as they took another break from kissing.

“Because I want to do this with my boyfriend,” April said, but his lips were moist, and his eyes were glassy, and his chest was rising up and down fast.

The dweeb was frigging horny, hot for Jett, but he was still holding on to his cherry like it was his lifeline or something.

“I can be your boyfriend.” Jett didn’t stop the rocking of his hips, enjoying how April was opening his mouth to let out small gasps as he did that.

“You can’t. You’re a straight guy who happens to be forced into celibacy because he has a kid. It’s like with the guys who fuck each other in prison,” April tried to reason, maybe more with himself. His voice was coming out in short bursts of words, and he was panting and squirming.

Jett moved one hand to tease April’s nipples. It was nice to catch the small buds between a thumb and a forefinger and torture them gently. April’s breath became deeper and hoarser, and he closed his eyes.

“I can still fuck girls,” Jett pointed out. “It’s not like I’m in jail or something.”

“Then, why don’t you? What do you need me for?” April asked.

“I suddenly don’t want girls. I want you.”

“Are you always this stubborn when you want something? I don’t want to be your experiment, Jett. You could fuck me once, decide you don’t like it and go back to business as usual.”

“I won’t.”

“You can’t know that.”

Jett pursed his lips in annoyance. It was hard to argue with the dweeb when they were like that, rubbing against each other, humping like two teenagers who wanted to save themselves for marriage or something. “I know that I like this.”

He resumed their kissing. April had no qualms with sticking his tongue in his mouth, poking him, and making him want to suck on it. Jett wrapped his tongue around it and teased it more. He liked kissing with a lot of action, and this was so sweet that he couldn’t get enough of it. At least, April liked that, too, and he wasn’t against it.

But Jett wanted more. Yeah, he wanted to be able to sink his unbearably hard cock in April’s cute ass, but since the dweeb said ‘no’, that wasn’t an option. He would work on that later. Right now, he needed to make do with what was offered.

April stopped him. “Jett. We’re going to break the bed. Don’t you want me to jerk you off? This doesn’t work.”

Jett moved and sat on his ass. He pulled April toward him, wrapping one hand in his hair and kissing him hard. He took April’s right hand and placed it on top of his cock. “Just do it then, but do it hard.”

If April teased him more, he would explode, and not in a good way. But it looked like April got the message because his hand began to move up and down while squeezing hard. Jett felt his cock getting harder to protest against the pressure, but it was good like that. April was a skinny dude, but his hand was firm, and his grip was awesome.

Jett searched for April’s cock, too, and began pulling at it. By how April moaned right away, he wasn’t the only one who couldn’t deal with the constant teasing anymore. Warm cum landed on the inside of his thigh, and he came in April’s hand like a frigging fountain, too.

April let go of him and plopped on his back while making a strange sound like a dying whale or something. Jett looked at all the cum on his thigh and smirked. “April, my dude, you are soooo into me.”

“Shut up,” April mumbled, surrendered on the bed.

Jett grabbed him by one ankle and then landed on top, making April gasp. “You came all over me.”

“Really? It happened only because it was convenient. You were there.”

“Right. How many guys did you jerk off together with, huh?”

“I told you. I don’t do stuff like that. With anybody. And you’re crushing me, and we’re both kind of sweaty, you know?”

“I don’t mind. I like your smell on me. And your cum.”

“You don’t talk like a straight boy.”

“Maybe I’m not so straight when I’m around you,” Jett replied.

“You’re just saying. I’m just a convenient hand for you. And a convenient mouth. For kissing. I didn’t mean anything else,” April hurried to explain.

Jett remained unmoved, and his cock twitched as spent as it was. He hadn’t thought about that. Usually, he wasn’t the biggest fan of oral sex. For him, penetration was the real deal.

But the thought of April’s lips and tongue … His cock was doomed. He needed another handjob, or he wouldn’t be able to sleep all night long. Could he ask April about that? He had said that he had never sucked off a guy, either.

That meant there was another topic for April to study, using Jett for experiments, without having to worry so much about his virginity. But how could he break that to April?

Damn, he wanted that. He wanted a blowjob from April and his awesome sweet lips. If that tongue knew so many things when they were kissing –

“You’re crushing me, and you have a weird look on your face. Don’t tell me,” April moaned. “Is your cock getting hard again? So fast?”

“Do you like eating bananas?” Jett asked.

“Erm, yes. I mean, I’m not crazy about them, but, hey, they are a good source of potassium --”

“What about stick ice cream?”

“This is one weird-ass conversation to have after just jerking off. Are you hungry?”

Jett was hungry all right, but not for food. “Do you like having things in your mouth? You know, to suck on them?”

April stared at him for a long moment, and then he blushed. “Tell me you’re not thinking of that!”

“I’m not thinking of anything!” Jett protested.

“Get off! I’m going to wash again and sleep in another room!”

“Come on, don’t be mad! It’s just that your mouth is so sexy!”

“I’m not putting my mouth on your dick, you moron!”

“Why not?”

“Do you really have to ask?”

“Yeah. Don’t tell me you don’t like blowjobs.”

“I think there’s a difference between being the receiver and the giver in this case!”

“Zane likes giving head,” Jett explained. “I thought all gay guys like it.”

“If Zane likes it, then go ask him to blow you.”

“No way. I don’t want that from him.”

“But you want it from me,” April continued his protests while struggling to escape.

“Of course I do. You have the best lips ever; I told you.”

“That’s not enough reason.”

“All right, I get it. I won’t ask again. Geesh. Let’s just go to sleep.”

“I smell like you.”

“All the better. I like your smell on me.”

“You’re something for a straight dude.”

“Told you. I don’t feel too straight around you. Don’t go, April.”

Jett wrapped himself tightly around April.

“All right.” April sighed and patted his back. “But I can’t sleep like this. You’re heavy.”

“Sorry,” Jett said, and moved away but just enough so that he wasn’t crushing April anymore, without removing his hands and the one leg he had thrown over the other.

“Please don’t mention blowjobs again.”

“I won’t.”

“Okay.”

“Okay.”

“Goodnight.”

“Goodnight.”

Jett pulled April as close as possible. This was torture. He couldn’t go to sleep now. April turned his head and kissed his cheek softly. “Sweet dreams, Jett.”

He smiled. April wasn’t Theo, but he was a close second. He would find a way to get in his pants for real. And not only there.

TBC

 

Thank you for reading! Please let me know what you think in the comments below, because I really hope you have something to say about Jett's 'progression' or at least his forays into the unknown.

Until next time,

Hugs and kisses,

Laura.

I also have a Patreon account, where people who feel inclined can come support me while writing these stories. I offer my patrons complete books, and extras, to make their support worthwhile. If that is something you would like to do, or you just want to check out my page, here is the address:

 

https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox

Copyright © 2019 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 37
  • Love 31
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

2 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Whew something was hot and it's not just the habanero hot sauce on my taco! Can't wait to meet Zane!!

There is still a bit until Zane will make an entrance, but I hope he will manage to make an impression when that happens! ;)

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

Great chapter.  💗

Waiting for April to slip and say something during one of their make-outs that only Theo would have known.

He-he, April will have to work hard to keep his mouth shut. In his opinion, big things depend on his managing to do that.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Sweetlion said:

I liked April answer, that he imagine himself versatile, and that he would fuck Jett. Actually I really hope he does so, arrogant fuck-all buddies need to be fuck to see if he starts to act more like a human and less of a jerk. Also, Jett should be the one giving April a blowjob, giving is probably a better show of interest than asking, or April will continue to think the Jett is just using him.

Words to the wise ... You'll know what I mean when the story gets there. And I totally see April as vers, although he might have his work cut out for him with Jett, lol!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

According to some who have more experience in the subject than I have, straight boys who ‘experiment’ are more likely to have ‘helium heels.’ Because they're looking for that experience that women just can’t give them! But this was explained to me long before the term ‘pegging’ was created to describe straight men being penetrated by their female partners wearing a strap-on dildo.
;–)

Personally, I think straight boys young men are too much work.

Edited by droughtquake
  • Like 1
Link to comment
13 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Personally, I think straight boys are too much work.

Yes, boys and men are high maintenance, straight or not, but that's just my opinion. I fall for the puer aeternus type, and let me tell you, it's a full time job. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

Oh dear,  this was such a nice read, no stress, just so much love, two boys discovering their feelings and other stuff.

Your writing is just :worship:

Ok, let's see how skilled they are...

hamster GIF

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
21 hours ago, droughtquake said:

According to some who have more experience in the subject than I have, straight boys who ‘experiment’ are more likely to have ‘helium heels.’ Because they're looking for that experience that women just can’t give them! But this was explained to me long before the term ‘pegging’ was created to describe straight men being penetrated by their female partners wearing a strap-on dildo.
;–)

Personally, I think straight boys young men are too much work.

Well, then it's a good thing that April is willing to put in the work. But, of course, this story is just a fantasy, so all is possible, lol!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
20 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

I think Jett giving April a blowjob is a great idea and it just may make April think that reciprocation is in order.....

Thank you for your opinion, Dave! You will all see how this plays out!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Kapucinski said:

Yes, boys and men are high maintenance, straight or not, but that's just my opinion. I fall for the puer aeternus type, and let me tell you, it's a full time job. 

I happen to agree. Actually, all relationships are work, but of course, some might be more than most :)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Kapucinski said:

Oh dear,  this was such a nice read, no stress, just so much love, two boys discovering their feelings and other stuff.

Your writing is just :worship:

Ok, let's see how skilled they are...

hamster GIF

Ah, thank you so much for your praise! And now I can't take this image out of my mind! But I will leave you wondering who's going to stuff his face like that first, lol! (Prepare to give some ratings!)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Laura S. Fox said:

Well, then it's a good thing that April is willing to put in the work. But, of course, this story is just a fantasy, so all is possible, lol!

What do you mean "fantasy"! This isn't real?! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Yeah.

Jett is so not straight, lol.

April (and Jett) fell in love at 13 and never got over it.  They were perhaps too young to deal with the intensity of their feelings, or maybe not, as it seems they still can’t deal with them, lol.

Zane will set them both straight, I think, if April doesn’t slip up and mention a past memory that only Theo would know.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
15 hours ago, Kapucinski said:

What do you mean "fantasy"! This isn't real?! 

Ha-ha-ha, well, it's as real as you want it to be!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
14 hours ago, FanLit said:

Yeah.

Jett is so not straight, lol.

April (and Jett) fell in love at 13 and never got over it.  They were perhaps too young to deal with the intensity of their feelings, or maybe not, as it seems they still can’t deal with them, lol.

Zane will set them both straight, I think, if April doesn’t slip up and mention a past memory that only Theo would know.

Ah, dear godmom, but there is a strong reason why April doesn't 'slip' so easily. I know that no one can even guess why that is because it's something that only I know at this point and will be revealed at the right moment. It's something deep and emotional and the reason why the bond between Jett and April/Theo is so strong, despite the distance and the years they've been away from one another. 

'Zane will set them both straight' - he, he, he - I hope not!

Hugs,

Yours truly.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I would like to get a larger copy of the man on the couch with the bunny picture – can you email me the site from which it came?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Will Hawkins said:

I would like to get a larger copy of the man on the couch with the bunny picture – can you email me the site from which it came?

I think you should message @droughtquake about it, as he might not see your comment here.

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 1/14/2020 at 10:40 AM, Laura S. Fox said:

I think you should message @droughtquake about it, as he might not see your comment here.

I probably found it on Tumblr. And that’s probably the largest size posted. It was more than a day ago, so I have no way of tracking it down.

But someone told me you can do a Google search on pictures…

Edited by droughtquake
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Rndmrunner said:

is Jett Jeffrey Epstein's nickname? or may be Harvey Weinstein in disguise?

I certainly hope not!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

I am so glad I found this story after its completion.  Reading the comments and feedback is almost as entertaining as the story. Almost.... 🤪

Link to comment

April has more self control than I ever have in my entire life, that's for sure. If a super hot dude like Jett offers me to take my V card like that I wouldn't think twice before say yes lol. But on the other hand, this game of teasings probably is something that really works for Jett's growing attraction towards April.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..