Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Live, Love, Lose - 26. Chapter 26

So...how should I put what I want to say...?
This chapter is awful; there's mature stuff in it, so read at your own risk... I'm still not ready for this :( Hey

That same evening he hung out in the city centre. He walked a bit aimlessly as he didn’t really know where he should go exactly, his hands still in his pockets, and still alone.

He finally decided to go to a pub after a few more minutes of walking aimlessly, but not to the Greyhound. He was certain that if he went there he would see Emma, even if he tried to avoid her. And he didn’t want to see her.

So instead he landed in a pub that was located in the opposite direction, near the Thames. It was a pub he had never been in before, the “Queen Victoria.” He didn’t know whether this was supposed to be some kind of sign.

The place was rather crowded. Men, women, old, young. Distracting oneself was the only way to forget momentarily the sad and awful reality that was the war. He fought his way through the crowd and made his way towards the counter. He asked for a pint and just waited for it to be served.

He hoped Paul wouldn’t search the whole city for him, for fear he might do something stupid, like getting drunk. He could be a bit of a pain sometimes, playing the overprotective big brothers. He didn’t need that.

Why just doesn’t he go to hook up with Emma and then marry her?

After around ten minutes his drink was finally before him. A bit of alcohol could only help him make things easier.

He remained sitting down at the counter, intending to stay there until he finished gulping down his drink, but halfway through he was feeling hot, too hot. He needed some fresh air. So he took the glass in one hand and fought his way through the crowd the other way round, but halfway through this time, he found himself face to face with a girl. What most men would undoubtedly consider a pretty, or even beautiful creature. She had light brown hair and brown eyes pretty much like Paul, soft facial features, and a charming smile. She just looked much younger than him.

“Well, hello, you.” Her tone was seducing, making her sound like a real temptress.

She was dressed in such a way that he thought she was a tart.

She started wrapping her arms around his neck. Well, she sure was forward. And he found it somewhat weird. But he didn’t push her away or say anything to make her move.

If a woman could do this, he could for sure. This was his chance.

“Hello.”

The girl seemed to be satisfied since her smile widened.

“Tell me, what’s your name, pretty?”

Pretty? Never had anyone called him pretty until that moment. Not even his own mother.

“Do you really think I’m pretty?”

There was nothing flirtatious in the way he said it, but he needed to make sure about this.

“Well, if I didn’t, I wouldn’t even be talking to you right now.”

Oh well, she had a point.

He smiled at her.

“You’re not that bad too, you know.”

The girl pretended to be offended but a malicious grin was etched on her lips.

“You’re the prettiest thing I laid eyes on in ages in this pub.”

His smile became bigger.

“I’m George.”

The girl seemed quite pleased once again.

“Victoria.”

Oh, really? That was such a curious coincidence.

“Is that why you come to this particular pub?”

Her smile only became more mischievous as she tilted her head slightly to the side, never looking away from him.

“Perhaps this is just a way to draw all the attention on me.”

He took a quick look at their surroundings.

“It doesn’t seem to work that well,” he teased.

And she played along.

“Tonight the only attention that matters is yours.”

Oh. Well. He couldn’t really complain, could he?

“Good to hear.”

He was still feeling hot, but was it for the same reasons now?

“So, aren’t you going to buy me a drink?” She asked.

Of course, that’s what real gentlemen did.

“Just one minute. Wait for me outside.”

She showed him her perfectly white teeth as her grip around his neck loosened.

“Alright.” She let go of him and started making her way towards the main entrance.

As for him, he fought his way back through the crowd to reach the counter and asked for another pint. He joined her outside a while after. She was leaning against one of the windows.

“Here you go,” he handed her the full glass.

“Thank you.”

He gave her a small smile and took a sip of his half-finished glass. She took her first mouthful.

“So, tell me more about yourself,” she said.

But there was nothing interesting about his life. Why did she care?

“Why don’t you tell me about yourself instead?”

“Because everything about my life and my family is so boring. That’s why I go out so much.”

Oh. It seemed that they had one major common point. And that was reassuring somehow.

“To try to forget how lame your life is.”

“Yes, exactly. Do you too?”

Could there really be another reason for this? He didn’t think so.

He nodded his head in slow movements.

“Yes.”

Her smile widened again.

“If you listen to the majority of people, all girls and women should be submissive little things that must keep their mouths shut and serve their husbands. And that’s not what I want to be. Why should only men have all the power and the fun? We think too, we have desires, drives, wants. Yes, we laugh and cry, but we are human beings. Not animals that should be kept on leash and caged. And we have the most important power that men have never had. We give them life. They wouldn’t be here without us. We give them all our love, and that’s how they thank us.”

Wow. He didn’t expect the conversation to go like this. The nice smile on her face had totally vanished by the time she finished talking, and her eyes were glinting with a kind of fierceness. She was so serious that it was a little bit freaking.

He couldn’t deny that she was right though. Her small but convincing speech made him immerse himself in a thoughtful mood as he looked down.

Yes, without his mother he wouldn’t exist. Even if his father had contributed to his creation, she was the one to carry him inside her and then take care of him.

“Sorry… I kind of ruined the good mood. It wasn’t against you, you know.”

He looked up to lock eyes with her.

Yes, there was no room for depressive thoughts, sadness, and pain that evening.

His smile found its way back to his lips.

“No nuisances tonight. Let’s just enjoy ourselves.”

He raised his glass in her direction.

“To women, and their strength.”

He instantly brought her smile back. She raised her own glass too.

“To the pleasures of life.”

They clinked glasses. And then they drank without saying another word, for fear they might have ruined the mood again if they said anything else. Looks were enough. They didn’t need more.

After four more drinks or so, they walked away from the pub, tipsy and not really knowing where to go next.

Victoria took his hand and squeezed it.

“Not so fast, I can’t follow,” she whined.

His hazy mind slowed down, and so did his pace.

She forced him to face her and wrapped her arms around his neck as she had already done earlier. Their faces were only inches apart, and now he seemed to mind it.

“Where are you taking me?” She asked him, sounding happily drunk.

“‘Dunno. I thought you knew where we were going,” he slurred.

But she seemed to understand clearly anyway as he could see her perfect white teeth once again.

“You’re even prettier when you’re drunk.”

“Am I?”

She hummed in approval, sounding even happier.

Silence fell on them, and they just stared straight into each other’s eyes with their drunk faces. He was too drunk to think about what they should do now.

Victoria covered her lower lip with her teeth and quickly did the same thing with her upper lip. And then she licked them.

“I want you. Right now.”

Her tone was firm and demanding despite her drunkenness.

Well. How could he refuse her anything?

A smile both smug and naughty appeared on his face.

“Where shall we go then?”

He was still slurring, but seductively this time.

Her smile grew wicked. Yes, they were definitely up to no good.

Before he knew it, she was kissing him. Her lips were as soft as the finest silk. He could taste the faint aroma of beer on them. That sweet, sweet aroma. He fluttered his eyes closed to savour it better.

But she soon pulled away. He moved his head forward to kiss her, but she put one finger on his lips.

“Don’t be too hungry just yet.”

She pecked his lips swiftly before she let go of him and took his hand again, taking the lead. He just followed silently, letting himself be dragged wherever she wanted to take him.

They walked for a while. Five minutes, ten, fifteen, twenty, thirty, forty, fifty or more, he had absolutely no idea. But did it really matter? No.

All he knew is that they entered what seemed to be a house, or a flat, or whatever.

She led them into a roomy room where she let go of his hand and pinned him against the door at the speed of light, a bit too aggressively maybe, and then she kissed him again, roughly. But he wasn’t going to complain. His hands found their way to her hips, and he held them tightly.

Soon enough, she started biting his lower lip, again a bit too aggressively, but he opened his mouth as a response, and let her slide her tongue in it. Their tongues swirled in a dance of passion and desire as they brushed against each other exquisitely, teasing each other.

They kept doing this until they couldn’t breathe, obliging Victoria to pull away. He already missed the warmth of her lips and tongue and that taste.

Everything went quickly afterwards, maybe a bit too quickly.

They made out over and over again until she started focusing all of her attention on his neck, kissing, licking, biting, sucking, over and over again. Every bit of skin that was there, she didn’t spare one of it. She stopped abruptly, making him whine. He didn’t want to open his eyes.

Next thing he knew, she was undoing his belt, and one second after she was sliding his trousers down. She put her hands on his hips and then she was removing his underwear, languorously, caressing his legs as she did so. They shivered at the touch. Her hands moved back up even more sensually until they were back on his hips, their grip firm, and they shivered again.

He could feel her kiss his belly, gently. Once, twice, thrice, and then she stopped to focus on the skin just above his hip. She did what she had already done to his neck. His body was quite pleased by all the attention. She stopped after a while, making him moan once again, and instead, she stroked this bit of skin with her thumb. He could only hear himself moan as his body was aching for more. It seemed to be endless.

“You tart…stop being such a tease…”

She suddenly stopped the circular movement with her thumb.

He opens his eyes only to look down and see her smile mischievously.

“I know what you want. And I want you to beg for it,” her tone was full of vice.

Yes, sure, as if he was going to beg a tart. He wouldn’t be patient.

He grabbed her long hair that she hadn’t bothered to keep tied and tugged on it none too gently. She squealed as he did, but he didn’t care; he wasn’t going to settle for the soft way.

“Just take me, right now.” His voice was authoritative, hard. This was an order, and she’d better comply. “‘Am not gonna repeat it twice.”

In a flash, she had her hand wrapped around his manhood, but his grip on her hair didn’t loosen. He twitched at the sudden contact.

“Good girl. Keep going.”

She instantly started stroking his shaft at a good pace. He let out a loud moan as his eyes fluttered closed again. She kept stroking over and over again, intensifying her movements.

This was pure bliss.

He just pulled more on her hair, and after a while, she stopped but kept a firm hand on his shaft. Her tongue licked the head slowly, and he moaned again. She circled it with her tongue and kept licking it and he twitched again. Then she licked the whole shaft, every part of it in swift movements and he bucked his hips. He pulled her hair again and she finally took him into her mouth and sucked energetically. His head banged against the door. Could there possibly be any better sensation?

He could feel himself getting hard; who wouldn’t with such an expert mouth?
He got lost in his symphony of moans and he ended up coming after a while.

His grip on her hair finally loosened as he was panting and trying to collect his senses.

The next moments were a bit blurry. He found himself being pushed on something that was certainly a bed, and in no time that girl whose name he had already forgotten was straddling him. She leaned down and kissed him and he eagerly kissed her back. And a few moments later she was undressing right before him. In no time she was fully naked. Her breasts were rather big and round. She straddled him again, and as she was above him her breasts were dangling. Next thing she did, she unbuttoned his shirt slowly and it wasn’t long before he found himself totally naked as well.

He was kissed and kissed again and again. Touched, caressed in such intimate ways.

“Now, take me, please,” the girl whispered lustfully in his ear before she chewed the lobe teasingly.

Next thing he knew he was the one above the girl straddling her. She was completely giving herself to him, that was the only thing his hazy mind could still process at that point.

He grabbed her legs and lifted her up slightly. There was nothing complicated in doing this, was it?

He brought her closer as his manhood looked for the right hole, not the one for sodomites.

He finally found it and he started bucking his hips, but something didn’t feel right….

He stilled as his manhood remained in her and waited for a bit before he tried again. But it still didn’t feel right. He stopped again. He tried over and over again, more times than he could count, but in vain.

He ended up falling flat on his face. He just groaned as he couldn’t move any longer.

At some point, he could feel one hand caress his bareback softly. And before he knew it, he was sitting up, and being held tightly.

“It’s okay, you know. I think we both drank a bit too much. But we will be able to try again when we are sober. He wanted to look at the owner of the voice but his whole vision was a blur. His cheek was brushed softly.

“Please, don’t tell me you’re taken.”

It was begged barely above a whisper, but he could still make the words out. He shook his head in slow and tired movements.

“‘am as free as a bird.”

He was suddenly kissed.

“Let’s get into bed then.”

Poor George... It breaks my heart 💔
I'm almost done writing the second part of the series, but I don't think I'm ready to write the last part... :(
Copyright © 2021 LittleCherryBlossom26; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 4
  • Sad 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

George……drinking and sex with a stranger aren’t the way to process your grief.   Nothing good can come from this.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, scrubber6620 said:

He could be devastated in the morning--oh no

Yes, probably from regret of ‘cheating’ on Nathan when still unable to accept his loss. Yet, the actions to find some grounding will now feel like even another layer of betrayal for trying to replace Nathan; as if trying to forget, irrational.

4 hours ago, Okiegrad said:

George……drinking and sex with a stranger aren’t the way to process your grief.   Nothing good can come from this.

Hmmm 🤨, on top of all his emotional baggage, he now has the more personal sexual identity issue of cheating his own heart, trying to live a lie, that is against everything he and Nathan had.

With alcohol diluted rationalization, of what he his doing to himself mentality, but add to that the more common lack of planning for the stranger, hetero, hookup; in an age of uncommon birth control (with appearances being, without personal protection), and risking great shame for an unwed mother, or living a sexual misogynistic existence as a gay man.

Hopefully, the soldier didn’t infiltrated enemy territory without protective gear; otherwise, he could be in a continuous state of regret, sexual frustration, and with unsettled mental issues from his youthful loss trauma.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..