Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Live, Love, Lose - 43. Chapter 43

Another warning for explicit content

The sun had just risen and nothing had changed that night.

Karl’s eyes were hurting from the lack of sleep, but it didn’t matter. He had managed to get some sleep but not that much… And during that time, he had a weird dream.

He saw a brown-haired teen cry, surrounded by four stone walls. He realised after a while that it was the boy he had already seen in his first visions, the one who looked like George. He was lying flat on his stomach, completely bare on a stone floor, and he soon noticed there was another boy above him, and his heart dropped in his stomach as he realised they were doing the same thing as what had happened a few hours earlier. Except that the one above doing it was the other blond boy who looked like him. It had him wake up with a start.

His body was all sweaty, causing him to sigh. He realised George had left the room as he took a look at his surroundings.

His heart skipped a beat as he suddenly thought about the worst. What if he had run away like last time and if he’d find him, he would be all beaten up on some dark street? Or what if he had tried to kill himself again?

He sighed again. He couldn’t help worrying about him and it left him somewhat amazed. He couldn’t be mad at him. He just wished they could communicate properly.

He left the bed and got dressed. He was ready to go and look for him when the door opened, revealing him. Shivers ran down his spine as their eyes met and his heart skipped another beat.

George glanced away as he was looking utterly embarrassed.

“I’ve brought some food to you. Although I know it won’t make up for what happened…”

Karl didn’t know what to say, so he kept his mouth shut. They remained awkwardly standing like this without a word for a while until George broke the silence.

“I think it’s better if I leave for another while.”

“Nej!” Karl exclaimed before he could make a move. “Stay.” His tone was firm.

George sighed.

“I’m sorry, and I mean it. It’s not just an apology I'm saying because I should.”

He approached Karl and the latter’s heart started beating faster in anticipation.

“You can do anything to me.”

Karl raised an eyebrow. He didn’t understand what he really meant by this. George sighed again as he glanced away.

“I really think it’s best if we stop seeing each other. Dealing with me only means trouble. I can only note it. I don’t want you to have to deal with all my problems, being involved in it myself is already quite enough.”

There it was again. This strange feeling, blossoming in his guts. It made it hard to focus. He kissed George out of the blue. It was pure instinct. It was mad. It was passionate.

George kissed him back with the same eagerness. They pulled away after a while to breathe. He was feeling all dizzy again.

“Forklar mig,” he whispered. Explain me.

George knitted his eyebrows. “What?”

He probably couldn’t understand himself either though. Especially if he felt it too.

George sighed another time.

“You really don’t want me to go, do you?”

He answered his question with another burning kiss. But George broke it a few moments later.

“You need some education about sex education at least. It will be useful for you in the future when you find the right bird.”

George was the one to initiate the kiss this time and it all happened the same way as it had the previous day.

Lips swelled. Pupils dilated. Bodies sweated, caressed by hesitant and soft hands.

George had him lie on his back and straddled him again. He kissed, licked, nibbled his lips, neck, his collarbones, his chest, and went down until he reached his stomach. He licked his belly button, showered the rest of his stomach in small and slow kisses, before his mouth focused on his hip. He sucked and bit the skin there in turn with fiery determination.

Karl’s body twitched instinctively as it started to ache in his lower region. He bit his lower lip hard as he squeezed his eyes shut and just waited for the feeling to vanish as he kept breathing loudly. But by the time George had finished sucking and biting the bit of skin on his hip, he noticed how it turned red and then purple. It looked like a bruise. Like the many bruises he had seen on George’s body after he had found him on the street…

“It always hurts the first time, but then as you keep doing it again and again the pain turns into exquisite pleasure. And before you know it, you become addicted to it. Trust me, I know what I’m talking about.”

He said these words as he was staring straight into his eyes, an impassive look plastered on his face. It was really weird compared to how vulnerable and hurt he had seen him look. It’s really as if there were two of him, two polar opposites, and he couldn’t get used to this idea.

His brain suddenly had a revelation.

Maybe it was just a façade, nothing more. And maybe it was just the same for his mother. Not George’s, his. It just seemed to make sense so perfectly. But if it wasn’t the case, then he was probably mad.

George interrupted his thoughts as he started kissing his neck again, biting and sucking, and Karl squeezed his eyes shut again. It was still aching…

He kept doing this continuously until—

Karl jumped and moaned at the unexpected contact. He was going to do it again, just like the previous evening. He started stroking it with his hand in slow back and forth movements, and Karl bit his lower lip. He could feel it had become a bit swollen. He was suddenly overwhelmed by an intense wave of heat that started in his stomach and spread through his whole body. Quickly his mouth added, and Karl tipped his head backwards in a swift and even a bit brutal movement. He shivered in a way he never had before, the feeling in his stomach becoming stronger and stronger. He let his mind leave all his thoughts, or his thoughts leave his mind, whatever. It didn’t matter any more.

It felt good. Really, really, really, really good. It felt too good, like nothing he had ever experienced before.

Ja, ja, ja, ja, ja, ja, ja, ja—

George abruptly stopped all movement, removing both his hand and mouth and moving away from him. He stood up from the bed, gathered his clothes and started to get dressed. Karl watched him with passive and confused eyes as he was now leaning on his elbows. Once he was done with that he approached him again, and his member twitched in expectation. He kissed his neck as his fingers brushed the tip of it only to cease the contact just as abruptly as earlier, making Karl’s jaw clench slightly and unconsciously.

“This is what we call a blowjob, or a blowie, but in a nice and academic dialect, it’s fellatio. And what comes from the tip of your phallus, you know the white and distasteful thing in your mouth if you decide to swallow it, it’s called sperm. I’d rather we stop here for this time. If you’re still into it and willing to learn more, let me know later.”

Soon enough, he walked out the door without even looking back at it or saying anything else closing it behind him.

He didn’t know what he was going to do since he still hadn’t gone back to university…

He couldn’t understand…What George’s real intentions were… If he had been doing all of this, it was to get better, right? That’s why Karl had chosen to do things he shouldn’t. A part of him begged for him to stop all this madness. But…his body thought otherwise. He should have been feeling relieved about it, but he was only feeling frustrated and annoyed.

Well, if he really wanted to play that game with him, they would play together. And he wouldn’t let him win.

He could be like this too. He just needed some help.

After taking a shower and getting dressed, he saw Paul as he went downstairs.

“Hey, ‘mornin’,” he greeted him with a smile.

Paul. He was this person who could help it. He was sure he must have been familiar with this whole thing.

“Can I speak to you?”

Paul stared at him as if he already knew what he wanted to ask him about, and his eyes widened slightly.

“Come on, let’s have a walk.”

Hey! :) 
So I had to modify this chapter a little too, so I hope you've enjoyed it. Oh my, Karl's hormones are getting the upper hand 😉🙃😏
I only have one thing to ask you: Would you like me to show you the cast I have in mind for my characters? It would be like a kind of Christmas gift :) I had plenty of time to think about it while writing and I'm just curious to see if other people would've had the same guess. It really helps a lot to visualise when you have to write :) 
Let me know in the comments! 
Take care ❤️ 
 
Copyright © 2021 LittleCherryBlossom26; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 5
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Another great chapter!  And yes, I would love to see how you envision the characters when you’re creating them.  That would be awesome!

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Interesting, the rape did not cause a break. Karl does not reject George

George, too, is uncertain and ignorant of useful anal sex practices . He does not know how to properly prepare his partner. He thinks going in bare withour preparing the anus is right. It should hurt the first time he says. But it wasn;t just the pain, it was the shock of tne action without consent or notice.

Karl is so sweet and is not rejecting George. He kisses him to show he is not truly mad at him.George then starts giving a blow job and stops leaving Karl frustrated. Karl is acting on his hormones. He is in lust and not in love, yet.The age difference at least will keep George from wanting Karl to be a boy friend in public.

Paul knows about Karl and George, I am sure. The sex in the bedroom had to be heard throughout the house. Kark is very vocal. I hope he can give Karl some perspective.

George is not now enrolled in university. Is he now subject to be called up for military service? Perhaps, he is needed as a medic.

I would love to see how you think the cast looks.

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

Karl it appears to be getting more pleasure than pain with each time George shows what he wants with Karl.  It is non-consensual rape?  Is it just plain rape?  Karl does not have a grasp on the language, so even if he was saying "no or stop", would George understand?  Would George even care if he did understand Karl saying no? 

I do think Karl is getting those feelings that nearly all of us have had at one point in time.  There is some pain, there is some pleasure and for those who are new to gay sex.  There is also  the feelings of fullness, emptiness, passion, guilt, possibly love, hate or even have not feelings at all.  Karl is in the very beginning of sexual actions between to men.  He has not been given the talk apparently by his parents.  So is George going to be his instructor in the art of gay male passion and sex?  Or is Paul going to be a part of this education as well or totally?  I can see this story progressing both ways.  Will Karl, Paul and George become, lets say more involved with Karl's sex educational activities?  Or will Paul and George become a sexual couple?  Will things progress to where Karl is finding his true self and looking for the sexual pleasure that he is getting with Paul or George, or with both of them even?   Will Karl progress into others who are with the same physical attractions with other men? 

What if George since he is not enrolled in the Universtity now, become a part of the war machine that England has in fighting the Germans?  If he does become a soldier, will he be a medic?  If he does become a part of the war and leaves, what of Karl and Paul.  Do they continue with Karl's sexual education?  Do they become more than teacher/student? 

What ingriging new twists will we see coming in future chapters.  So far I have enjoyed the somewhat slow beginnngs of Karl's feelings about other men.  I mean after all  when you have not been given the 'Talk" by your parents.   Get pushed away from your family by your own father,  Does Karl even understand yet what his father has done for him by getting him away from Hitler's mad way of world dominataion.  Only one knows the answer to that question.  Let's hope you will eventually give us what Karl is feeling about so many lessons that must be learned while also having to understand the language, why he was pushed away from his family and why things are making him feel uncomfortable, pleasure, pain, joy, uncertainty or any other number of thoughts he will have in his future. 

Karl may be a young man who was forced from his family by that same father who always was there for him.  Karl must be able to be his  own man at some point. 

Yes give us your profile of the characters.  I think this  would be great but also have just a little saddness in knowing before the story is  finished.  The best of both worlds?  Or not. 

Either way, lets read on. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, scrubber6620 said:

Interesting, the rape did not cause a break. Karl does not reject George

George, too, is uncertain and ignorant of useful anal sex practices . He does not know how to properly prepare his partner. He thinks going in bare withour preparing the anus is right. It should hurt the first time he says. But it wasn;t just the pain, it was the shock of tne action without consent or notice.

Karl is so sweet and is not rejecting George. He kisses him to show he is not truly mad at him.George then starts giving a blow job and stops leaving Karl frustrated. Karl is acting on his hormones. He is in lust and not in love, yet.The age difference at least will keep George from wanting Karl to be a boy friend in public.

Paul knows about Karl and George, I am sure. The sex in the bedroom had to be heard throughout the house. Kark is very vocal. I hope he can give Karl some perspective.

George is not now enrolled in university. Is he now subject to be called up for military service? Perhaps, he is needed as a medic.

I would love to see how you think the cast looks.

 

@scrubber6620, please don’t take this as an attack of your input or logic, but rather pointing out a different perspective, both personal and of my understanding of historical context.

It’s so hard to put ourselves into the early 1940 mindset and societal context. There was no internet for learning and sharing anything about sex; especially sex that was more than likely to get you executed. Libraries were prohibited from shelving such smut and even scrutinized minors for inquiring mature subjects in medical or educational journals “appropriate only for adults.”

Learning about sex more often was by exploring, experimenting, and possibly trusting someone rumored to have experience that may teach you how others were “doing it.”

Even several decades ago in my sexual formative days, books were still only eluding to practices without details to help educate a young gay man in the ways of safer, more compassionate, and more mutually synchronized consent. It was not unusual to believe entry only required Vaseline and the receiver would get use to and learn to enjoy submitting to “being the girl” in the act between guys. Assuming it had progressed beyond just being a cocksucker for guys unable to accept they were truly willing partners to homosexual sex.

So while Karl feels the ache and desire of sex, and has become somewhat attached to George, he also feels the underlying sense that this is not seen, accepted, nor normal. Now Karl trust Paul enough to seek some level of counsel; ironically, Paul may understand George better than thought, as the older Paul may have had a younger George sharing sexual experimentation back in their earlier days. Somewhere within, Paul must have known of George’s special friendship.

Either way, the relationship of George, Paul, and George’s lost love has yet to reveal a timeline that gives us the understanding of when, why, and how, George was on the streets; and when he became a more permanent resident in the Hoskin home.

George is not in the military due to his vision, however the draft requirements could be changed based on support functions needed; unlikely, as every society needs a work force to support war efforts from home.

@LittleCherryBlossom26, your casting script would be interesting so long as any spoilers are segregated or listed by chapters; so as to be selective by choice. Great job at trying to bring the awkwardness of young gay men and sex to us using a sheltered and much different time period; accentuated by the communication barriers within language, age, and experience.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

This is an interesting chapter. :yes: Karl's lack of education and innocence seems to keep him a bit sheltered from actually knowing what George did to him.  In retrospect, he did not find it demeaning or cruel.  He might have felt he was used, but at some level he experience sexual arousal.  I think he wants to explore these new feelings and also wants George to stay to teach him.  All we suspect about Paul is conjecture, so I am now sure how Paul will be able to help.  Does he know about George?  Probably. Will he be sympathetic to Karl? Assuredly.  Can he give advice????🤔

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..