Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Live, Love, Lose - 42. Chapter 42

Beware, there will be explicit sexual content in this chapter, so once again, read at your own risk :) 

George had been getting better and better as the days passed, and by that, he didn’t mean only physically but mentally too. It seemed that things had finally got back to the way they were before the incident.

Well, not quite actually, because of the kisses and all the intimacy they had shared. He felt things would never be the same between them.

He was still getting used to it, slowly. Just like when he had arrived here, he needed to adapt. George hadn’t seemed to realise he had only been doing all this just so he wouldn’t hurt himself anymore, and not because he romantically liked him, so it was good.

“You know, just because I kiss you from time to time doesn’t mean I love you,” George told him one day as they were alone in the bedroom, doing nothing in particular.

The way he said it wasn’t soft or kind at all, and for some strange reason, he preferred it this way. Whenever he had this kind of attitude, it made things much less awkward.

The sun had set not long ago, but still left a trace with its vibrant colours lingering in the sky.

“I’m sure you don’t love me either anyway,” he added, making Karl look at him again.

There was something in his tone that made him feel uncomfortable. He should be used to this kind of thing by now, but it was powerful enough to make him doubt about everything he had done ever since he had made that decision.

But he was stopped by an eager kiss which left a strange sensation in his stomach. It was neither ache nor pleasure. But it was there. And it was too intense to be denied. Karl had gained some confidence in kissing, although finding it awkward to lay in bed back to back with George after sharing such a form of intimacy.

George had him open his mouth after he bit his lip, and the next thing he knew their tongues were touching, rubbing against each other, and this was really weird. His heart skipped a beat as George let out a soft moan. And the feeling in his stomach only grew stronger. They kept kissing for a while, which seemed to be endless for Karl, until they had to part to take the time to breathe properly. It was only a short break as a few instants later, George’s lips were all over his neck, kissing, licking, and nibbling, nibbling that soon turned into biting. His eyes fluttered close mechanically and all of his thoughts turned to dust. The feeling of their lips touching in such a way was dizzying. However, the feeling soon vanished as George pulled away from him. Karl stared at him with wondering eyes. His heart skipped a beat as George sighed, glancing away from him.

"I don't think it's a good idea to proceed. I mean, look at you... And I don't want to be that kind of bloke who lets his hormones speak and get the best of him."

Karl didn't know what to think any longer. This overwhelming feeling in his stomach, he couldn't explain it. But he needed to understand. As George was about to leave the room, he caught up with him and grabbed his wrist, which had George start. He felt it. This electrifying jolt.

"Stay."

His heart suddenly raced as they stared intently into each other's eyes. His stomach kept fluttering and no more thinking was possible once again. He closed the gap that was left between them, wrapping his arms around George's neck and connecting their lips into a searing kiss. George didn't pull him away and instead of that, deepened the kiss.

As Karl started undoing his trousers, George broke the kiss all of a sudden, and his heart sank in his stomach at the way he stared at him. But the shock on hsi face was only momentary as seconds later his lips were pressed against his once again.

Karl wasn't controlling anything any longer. Yet, it seemed his heart found a kind of relief in letting go.

Between two kisses, George undid Karl's trousers. He tugged on them to remove them, and once they were down, he had Karl lie on the bed, pushing him none too gently. But the blond boy complied noiselessly. George threw his trousers across the room, and straddled Karl. The latter felt his heart race. George removed his underwear, and his heart raced even faster. Since he had already removed his top to get a shower and hadn’t put him back after, he was completely naked.

George bent down, but not to kiss him on the mouth or to kiss his neck. He bent down to reach his lower region…he shivered, thrilled by the thought of the unknown. His body twitched violently and unexpectedly as he felt something damp touch his penis, (a word he knew thanks to his brother), similar to when George had first kissed him. His stomach fluttered, and his heart was beating so fast that it seemed it was about to explode. George sucked it eagerly and with swift movements, and Karl became overwhelmed by an intense heatwave.

His gaze was transfixed on him, and the way his head was bobbing up and down. It just seemed to be so easy and natural for him. He mustn’t have been the only one… He heard himself moan as the friction became more intense. Because he was focused on his mouth, but he was using his hand too. It was a sound that was totally unfamiliar to him, and that he didn’t know he could make. He was truly amazed…how could he take all of it into his mouth…? He couldn’t imagine himself doing this…

His thoughts were disrupted as the feeling intensified. He bit his lower lip hard to avoid letting out another weird noise from his mouth. His heart hadn’t calmed down, and breathing was becoming really difficult. It was much worse than it had been with the kiss. He moved his head backwards feverishly, and his eyes became glued to the ceiling. He became drowned in a shower of incessant moans, and was now feeling light-headed, making unable to think about anything anymore. His mouth opened and shut successively as his eyes fluttered close. His body jerked uncontrollably every now and then, and his legs were shaking so violently…

It felt strangely good, but it was too much for him to take. It seemed that George was sucking harder and harder, and he felt that not only his heart but his entire body was about to explode. He kept biting his lower lip harshly and gripped the sheets tightly, but it didn’t help the tension lessen. He felt he wouldn’t be able to bear it for much longer…no…no…!

Suddenly, he let out a shout that he couldn’t hold back as something strange happened in him. Soon enough the movement of George’s mouth stopped, and he was left completely breathless, unaware of his surroundings anymore. He kept his eyes squeezed shut, and just remained motionless, enjoying the rest he could finally get. He didn’t know for how long he stayed like this, but he ended up opening his eyes, seeing the ceiling again. His heart was beating normally again, but he was still feeling light-headed.

He sat up after a few moments and his gaze met George’s. He didn’t look either happy or unsatisfied. They shared that intense look again, and it created more shivers on his freckled skin.

Next thing he knew George was kissing him eagerly once again, but Karl started at the strange taste on his lips. It was salty, but he didn’t like it at all. No, it was rather sour. He frowned, the corner of his lips quirking to form a pout. He wondered what it was, because every time they had kissed he had never tasted such a weird taste. He pulled away from the kiss, gazing at George puzzled.

How could he possibly find the taste pleasant? Because it really wasn’t. And his turning his tongue all over the place wouldn’t have him change his mind. Or maybe he was so used to it that he didn’t mind anymore…

"I'm sorry. I know the taste's not that pleasant..."

He couldn't explain it either, but there was something in the way he looked and spoke that made him want to kiss him senseless. So he did.

The unpleasant taste hadn't vanished. But this was nothing compared to the burning feeling lingering in his guts.

George made that sound again as he took his bottom lip between his own, and his heart skipped another beat. Then his mouth was all oer his neck again, kissing, licking and nibbling, and Karl's eyes squeezed shut with this sweet feeling. But when George pulled away again after a while, he sighed. George suddenly started undressing himself. Soon enough he was naked as well, and pushed Karl gently down on the bed to straddle him once again. More kisses on his neck led his mouth to his collarbones. Then he kept going down until he reached his stomach, the core of this indescribable feeling.

His heart skipped another beat. He wasn't going to do it again, was he? He couldn't help wondering.

No, he realised his lips lingered on his body as his hand caressed his thigh. His back arched instinctively as goosebumps dotted his pale skin. He was definitely not used to being lavished with such attention.

After he kept doing this for a while, he put some distance between them as he sat up. But Karl suddenly sat up as well, and almost pounced on him as he grabbed his face and made their lips melt into another passionate kiss. His hands slid into his well-done hair and messed it up. Next thing he knew, George's back landed on the mattress and his body was pressed against his own. This electrifying jolt ran down his spine as George's hand caressed his back until it reached his buttocks.

Soon enough, their positions were unexpectedly shifted and he found himself lying flat on his stomach. He glanced above his shoulder with some difficulties and saw George standing high. Shivers went through his body as he couldn't process what was happening. He remained like that, with his hands awkwardly laying on his sides.

What was he—

The question that came to his mind was brutally silenced as he felt a harsh pain in his buttock. He thought his heart had really stopped. He winced and squealed. He quickly realised there was something in him, something that kept hurting him and that definitely shouldn’t be there. He could feel the blood rushing to his temples, and his shivering intensifying. He contracted his shit hole, hoping the foreign thing in him would retract, but to his great regret, this didn’t happen. His heart was pounding in his ears. He tried to squirm out of the oppressing and painful contact, but his hips were only gripped and held firmly.

He yelped and bit his lower lip hard to try to distract himself momentarily from the pain that lingered in his buttock. The pain he was already feeling became much worse as the thing in him made a vigorous back and forth movement all of a sudden. He thought it would stop after a little while, but it kept going continuously. His teeth clenched much harder on his lip, and his eyes soon became wet. He squeezed them shut, trying to ignore the excruciating pain, but it was impossible. He could only wait helplessly for it to be over. It seemed that it was only getting faster and faster as the seconds passed, making it all the more unbearable. He wanted to scream, to tell him to stop, but his mouth was just like the rest of his body, unable to do anything. It just got deeper and deeper in him besides going faster and faster, and he thought it would never end. This was definitely the worst thing ever, and now he was bitterly regretting the casual kisses. He tried to think about something nice, a good memory that could distract him long enough until it was over. But the pain was too intense. He couldn’t focus on anything else. The unrelenting friction was making his eyes water. If there really was a God above, he silently prayed for it to stop as soon as possible. Because he felt he wouldn’t be able to take it much longer.

Although it seemed to be endless to him, it must have only lasted a few minutes, five maybe or even less, but this was already too much. He started as the thing in him withdrew slowly and unexpectedly, and his hole instinctively clenched tightly. George’s hands let go of his hips, releasing a little bit of the tension in his shoulders. His vision was suddenly becoming blurry. He was dead-still, and it seemed that his brain had been crushed during that awful moment he wished he could forget.

He started as he heard a sigh, but it sounded more like a whimper.

"I knew it wouldn't be a good idea. I-I... I'll be sleeping on the floor for tonight."

He didn't know what happened next, didn't want to. He still couldn't move. He was too overwhelmed by a rush of emotions which he couldn't understand. He kept his eyes opened, knowing for sure he could never get some sleep after what had just happened. Strangely, he felt all feverish yet empty at the same time.

He wished he could explain that indescribable feeling.

Hello my dear readers! :) 
So I had to rewrite most of this chapter because I wasn't satisfied with the way I had written it the first time, and it took me some time, but I've done it! 
To be honest, I wasn't sure how to go about the whole thing actually. I wanted to bring out the confusion and nascent feelings. Yet I wanted some burning passion, and I was like, oh damn, let the hormones speak; But not too much. 
So maybe I'll have to rewrite it a bit again, idk..
Anyway, take care and stay safe ❤️ 
 
Copyright © 2021 LittleCherryBlossom26; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Wow 7
  • Sad 2
  • Angry 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I have yet to decide if Karl likes it, hates it, likes George, hates George, etc.  excellent writing!  I hope if Karl does choose to let it happen again, that George thinks more clearly and prepares Karl so that he too can enjoy it. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

That was not expected. I don't know what to think! There is a fine line between passionate love and rape. George was not having loving sex, and I am sure that Karl did not give consent.  George stepped way over the line. No excuse.😡

Edited by raven1
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment

@raven1That's specifically what I wanted to avoid, this notion of rape, but I couldn't find a way to write it the way I really wanted it to be. That's why I don't like to write this kind of scenes... :( 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
30 minutes ago, LittleCherryBlossom26 said:

@raven1That's specifically what I wanted to avoid, this notion of rape, but I couldn't find a way to write it the way I really wanted it to be. That's why I don't like to write this kind of scenes... :( 

@LittleCherryBlossom26 I do understand what you are saying and feeling.

The scene you wrote was very good. I don't blame you for your feelings. Often a great author must write very difficult scenes where the author is caught up in the emotions of the characters.  This scene was great for many reasons as its rawness and newness exposes the nature of these young men.  It sets up the future chapters where readers will be able to understand the great forces at work that make these men act like they do.  Again, it is good to let go of the story and let the characters write their own story. Don't feel bad about this chapter.  Each of the men will have to face what happened, and why it happened. Most importantly, they need to face the changes in their relationship as a result of this scene.  Well done! 👏

Edited by raven1
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment

I agree George stepped over the line. He is acting like a cad and one sided user. He is older and knowledgable and should be teaching Karl at a mutually agreeable pace. George  doesn't seen mean--just uncaring and self-centered. His actions turn out , though, to be very hurtful in the end.

At worst, he doesn't care for Karl and uses him solely for his pleasure without thinking about Karl. He is not being loving or caring or gentle. Karl is so naive and is reacting based on his new and intense, awesome feelings . 

Sadly, he is also not educating in any way Karl on the mechanics  of his sexual play. George is surprising Karl by his actions  and  not preparing him properly for oral or anal sex.  What should be beautiful and mutually fulfillling is anything but that. 

Karl does not know what is happening to him and George does not tell him. Karl finds his sperm distatsteful and doesn't know he is eating it. George in essence surprises him and  painfully rapes him without any sort of agreement or full proper physical or emotional preparation.  He is traumatized.

Will Karl be emotionally impaired and not want such sex for a long time? Will he need to isolate himself from George and stop interacting?

Is George going to give Karl a sincere apology and explain his actions. Can he tell him what motivated him to rape Karl without the proper preparation and gettting consent?  Can he heal their breach?

Edited by scrubber6620
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, scrubber6620 said:

I agree George stepped over the line. He is acting like a cad and one sided user. He is older and knowledgable and should be teaching Karl at a mutually agreeable pace. George  doesn't seen mean--just uncaring and self-centered. His actions turn out , though, to be very hurtful in the end.

At worst, he doesn't care for Karl and uses him solely for his pleasure without thinking about Karl. He is not being loving or caring or gentle. Karl is so naive and is reacting based on his new and intense, awesome feelings . 

Sadly, he is also not educating in any way Karl on the mechanics  of his sexual play. George is surprising Karl by his actions  and  not preparing him properly for oral or anal sex.  What should be beautiful and mutually fulfillling is anything but that. 

Karl does not know what is happening to him and George does not tell him. Karl finds his sperm distatsteful and doesn't know he is eating it. George in essence surprises him and  painfully rapes him without any sort of agreement or full proper physical or emotional preparation.  He is traumatized.

Will Karl be emotionally impaired and not want such sex for a long time? Will he need to isolate himself from George and stop interacting?

Is George going to give Karl a sincere apology and explain his actions. Can he tell him what motivated him to rape Karl without the proper preparation and gettting consent?  Can he heal their breach?

I couldn't say it any better, this crossed so many lines...I understand it had to be a tough chapter but..given the lack of communication or the ability to communicate this becomes borderline rape.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment

I think Karl is just a little befuddled by the entire thing.  He has good feeling, bad feelings, unknown feelings and feelings that kissing George is not as bad as hie thought af first.

Need to read more before I decide if Karl has becom smitten with George and his talents. 

Love this so far.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..