Jump to content
    Lux Apollo
  • Author
  • 1,585 Words
  • 1,905 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Marvel Comics <br>

Running for Home - 48. January 29, 2022

em>Warning: This chapter contains more sex with dubious consent.

January 29 2022


 

Am I okay?

 

Today was one of those days where I’m not so sure I’m making progress, emotionally. It’s so funny how you can be feeling fine one moment and then just completely fucked up and broken the next. I wouldn’t say I’m having flashbacks, per se, so much as getting stuck in thought spirals and wrapped up in memories of what happened, trying to make sense of it all. I know it’s still way too early for me to be worried or annoyed for dissatisfied by my progress - it’s only been a few days, after all, but after everything that has happened to me in the past there is a part of me that feels like all of this should be old hat. Nothing new.

I’m taking the same PTSD meds I was on before Dom took me captive, but for some reason I don’t feel like they are doing all that much. Something to talk to Cecilia about, probably. It’s going to take a while before the drugs start having a measurable effect again. Mind drugs are fucking annoying like that. I’m sure part of the reason my mind was reeling so badly during the first part of my captivity was because I went off cold-turkey. There’s part of me that wants to ask Emma to go into my head and fiddle around with things a bit, but I am really not comfortable with what she might find while she’s in there. I’ll be starting to see a shrink soon enough, anyway, so I just need to be patient.

My body isn’t looking as battered now. I still ache a bit, but it’s not anything I can’t handle. It will be nice when Bobby stops feeling like he has to be so delicate with me, because I’m a man not a fucking piece of glass. I know, I know. Toxic masculinity bullshit, but that’s how I feel. He doesn’t understand what it’s like to be raped. He doesn’t understand how it feels in the aftermath. I don't want him to treat me like a victim or a survivor. I just want us to be ourselves. Otherwise, all it does is remind me how broken I am.

I told Bobby last night that I probably wouldn’t be able to have sex for weeks, not without… Then again… I mean, maybe. Maybe having it, with him, will help erase the anguish and help me reclaim myself faster. I don’t know. I’m a guy, after all, not some woman. The mentality is different. The whole situation is different. Very different.

I guess it’s hard to know since the last time, after Iraq, I was in the hospital and in therapy for so long that by the time I was released and Dom and I were officially a thing having sex was natural. Something familiar, but familiar in a new way. We were actually sharing intimacy. We were in love.



 

The one thing I can say about things is that once the rapes started, Dom wasn’t as angry as much and I didn’t take as much abuse. I was getting increasingly concerned about him, to be honest. It sounds fucking ridiculous to say that I was concerned for the wellbeing of my rapist captor, but I was. His behaviours were so erratic, even within single visits, I just wasn’t sure what was going on. It was like he was coming undone. But he wasn’t hurting me as much, and whatever drugs he was giving me when we had sex were a fucking miracle because at least I could enjoy the sex, bodily. And maybe, if I’m being honest, there’s a deep, sick part of me that enjoyed it mentally. Emotionally. Spiritually.

And I don’t understand that.

I really don’t fucking understand it, at all.

It came to a head the night before it ended, the night before I was rescued. I thought it was going to be the usual. That he’d drug my food or drink or whatever, and I’d eat it anyway because it just wasn’t worth starving myself and being raped in a way that would be more traumatic than things already were. Traumatic in the times in between the highs, anyway. I know it was chemical, but… See? This is all part of the mindfuck. How much of this bullshit was chemical and how much of it was really because deep down I wanted it? That deep down I still… fuck.

Anyway, that night was different. Everything was going the same, similar to other nights when suddenly he started giving me an A-grade blow job. It surprised me. It wasn’t just that he was doing it - he’d always been willing to blow me after we were officially together, even swallowing. But he hadn’t done it since he’d chained me up, and now here it was with this emotionality about it. He needed it. He needed it not to be just about him, or me, but about us. About us, goddamn it!

But it didn’t stop there.

He blew me for a long time, keeping me on the edge but not letting me come. Then, suddenly, he pulled off and looked up at me with this look, his eyes wild and desperate. He stood up and kissed me deeply, his hands clutching my face.

“It’s time.”

He stepped off into the darkness and suddenly my chains were slackening. My chains were slackening almost completely and I could move about. I could kneel down from standing. No, I could even walk a couple paces in all directions! And then he returned and my cuffs were unlatched from one another. I was scared but still turned on and confused and just… I didn’t know what was happening.

And then he was there again, on his back in front of me with lube in hand. I thought he wanted me to straddle him. I honest to god thought that’s what he wanted, and I took a step towards him to do that. Better to make things easy for myself than draw out any possibility of him being rough. But before I could straddle him, he brought his legs up, exposing himself. Exposing his entrance to me.

“I need it, John. Need it so bad.”

He… he wanted…?

Lubed fingers began to trace his asshole, gently probing. He gazed at me desperately. And I was frozen in place, unable to look away as he prepared himself for something he’d never done before. Not for me. Not for anyone.

He seemed lost in it, lost in the sensations he was giving himself, lost in the haze of the drug, lost in the madness he had wrought for us both. And then suddenly he was getting up, kissing me as he pushed me over onto my back. His hand wrapped around my dick, slicking me up. And then he straddled me, gripping my cock, aiming it. And he descended.

He threw his head back and cried out as I was enveloped in his tight, virgin heat.

And then he fucked himself up and down on my cock. He fucked himself, and I started thrusting up into him. And he bent forward and kissed me. I kissed him. We kissed. We shared passion, heat. I was fucking him, and I wanted it bad. I grabbed his legs and pushed him onto his back, pounding into him from above. His breath was coming in tight gasps. Did it hurt? I didn’t really care. He was mine. He was mine and I was going to take from him what he’d taken from me for all those years.

I kissed him deeply one more time, pulled out and then flipped him over onto all fours. I rammed back into him, and then started giving him long, slow out-strokes punctuated by quick slams back in. He cried out with each blow. Our pace slowly picked up, eventually reaching a fever pitch. I began whispering dirty, awful things into his ear as I fucked him, and he began to fuck himself back into me as I thrust forward.

“You’re mine, aren’t you bitch?”

“I- ah! I am!”

“Say it.”

“I’m- I’m- ah! I’m yours, John, all yours. Always- ah, fuck! Always yours!”

I yelled out as my orgasm began to take hold and I slammed into him with five hard thrusts. And I came. I came hard, shaking like I was erupting everything I had, like I was pumping my very soul into him. And then I could feel him contracting around me and crying out as he shot his come all over his stomach, his chest, and the floor beneath us.

It was the best sex I’d ever had.

I let myself drop my weight down onto his back and kept slowly fucking in and out of him as the post-orgasmic glow settled over us. Our breathing was slowing, and I felt so much like I should say something but there were no words. No fucking words. Eventually we stopped moving together and we fell asleep, huddled together as my dick softened and left him.

I awoke sometime later, alone and cold on that cardboard floor. And I cried. I cried for everything we were, for everything we could have been, for everything I wanted and for everything I did not want, for everything I was losing and everything I may never have.

Dominik didn’t come to visit for a long time after that.

© 1963-2022 Marvel Comics, Walt Disney Company; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2017 Lux Apollo; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Marvel Comics <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well, I'm glad John agrees with me about the non-consensual sex being easier on him with than without the drugs. But as usual he's being too hard on himself for enjoying it. Why shouldn't he? He was chained up in the dark, with no one to talk to or touch. As human beings we crave contact and intimacy, and sex with Dom was his only way of fulfilling this need. Plus having satisfying sex meant Dom took it easier on him in other ways. Even the last scene where John fucked Dom makes me happy in a way, because it showed both of them what could have been, if Dom hadn't been such an idiot and utter asshole. John can tell himself Dom's reluctance to bottom was another sign of how stupid he was, since it was probably the best sex of both their lives. I hope Dom survives the rescue, so he can spend many more years regretting everything he lost. :evil: 

As for John, now he knows what the best with Dom would have been like. When he finally has sex with Bobby I hope he'll find out how much better it is, because they truly love each other and care for each other. There will be cuddles and loving words - which I noted did not happen at all with Dom. His drugs may have taken control over John's body, but his heart and mind were his own. He never once said he loved Dom, not even at the height of their fuck. He did before, and there are vestiges left, but those dying embers are nothing to the roaring and eternal fire which is Johnny's love for Bobby.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Well, I'm glad John agrees with me about the non-consensual sex being easier on him with than without the drugs. But as usual he's being too hard on himself for enjoying it. Why shouldn't he? He was chained up in the dark, with no one to talk to or touch. As human beings we crave contact and intimacy, and sex with Dom was his only way of fulfilling this need. Plus having satisfying sex meant Dom took it easier on him in other ways. Even the last scene where John fucked Dom makes me happy in a way, because it showed both of them what could have been, if Dom hadn't been such an idiot and utter asshole. John can tell himself Dom's reluctance to bottom was another sign of how stupid he was, since it was probably the best sex of both their lives. I hope Dom survives the rescue, so he can spend many more years regretting everything he lost. :evil: 

As for John, now he knows what the best with Dom would have been like. When he finally has sex with Bobby I hope he'll find out how much better it is, because they truly love each other and care for each other. There will be cuddles and loving words - which I noted did not happen at all with Dom. His drugs may have taken control over John's body, but his heart and mind were his own. He never once said he loved Dom, not even at the height of their fuck. He did before, and there are vestiges left, but those dying embers are nothing to the roaring and eternal fire which is Johnny's love for Bobby.

 

Sex is such a curious thing, how it goes to so many different places in our psyches both deep and shallow. I don't know if it was the best sex that John and Dom could have had, if Dom had been a more honest and open lover, but it was the best they had from John's perspective in that moment. The best John had in his lifetime of sex. As much as we hate Dom, we have to wonder where the vulnerability he was unwilling to show John until now came from. They've known each other most of their lives at this point, and have had a sexual relationship of one sort or another for at least a decade, and seven years of it under the guise of 'together'. Something has been holding Dom back. It's easy to lay full blame at the feet of someone and be angry with them, and another thing entirely to try and figure out where their less desireable motivations come from, or if they are just innate flaws.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Cathartic!! It is good that he got that release , the sex and the emotions afterwards . Maybe some tears are for what he now can have? In a way I feel for Dom, seems he's lost a great deal and realised it way too late. Giving himself up in the manner he does , his surrender(?) , even after all he's done is quiet a shock. Moving and more than a little sad.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

This shook me up... not sure why, and to be honest, I don't want to think to much about it. I will say it was powerful... and something was exposed that makes me sad. Even the worst of fucked-up people have a story... there are reasons for their fucked-up-ness. I'm not sure I want to know Dom's... I guess my mind went to Bobby, and what this may have taken away from him and John. Mind-fucked... yeah... they, and I, were mind-fucked... great writing, buddy... Cheers... Gary....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Headstall said:

This shook me up... not sure why, and to be honest, I don't want to think to much about it. I will say it was powerful... and something was exposed that makes me sad. Even the worst of fucked-up people have a story... there are reasons for their fucked-up-ness. I'm not sure I want to know Dom's... I guess my mind went to Bobby, and what this may have taken away from him and John. Mind-fucked... yeah... they, and I, were mind-fucked... great writing, buddy... Cheers... Gary....

 

I hope it didn't leave you in too bad a place, Gary. Dom is even more a mess than we might have suspected. And there is more to learn...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Lux Apollo said:

 

I hope it didn't leave you in too bad a place, Gary. Dom is even more a mess than we might have suspected. And there is more to learn...

No, it didn't, lux. It's just a sign of good writing that it reached me so deep inside, and unsettled me :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..