Jump to content
    Mikiesboy
  • Author
  • 1,255 Words
  • 3,196 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Delicious - 3. Cream Cheese

Faris and James eat cake.
3rd in the Faris and James series.

Cream Cheese

 

“I should go back to school, James.” Faris was on his back on the sofa, head on my knee, looking through the course catalogue for the local community college.

“What do you want to take?” I can only imagine. “I mean you’re a Master plumber, babe. You have a great business, so why?”

“Ach, are you trying to stop me then, James?” Faris sat up. “I mean I’d n’er stop you.”

Faris was Scottish, you sounded like yuu.

“I’m not stopping you. I’m only curious about what you want to take.” Geez, you are hard work.

Faris stood and started pacing our living room. “Well maybe car repair or baking.”

I looked at him. "Do you remember what happened when you tried to fix the gas tank cap with the hair dryer, Faris?”

“Ay, I should have known you’d throw that in my face, James.” Faris stopped pacing and pointed at me. “You know that is how you unfreeze a gas cap, James.” He looked very smug.

“That’s likely true Faris, but it was summer and 40c!” A certain degree of smugness blanketed me in safety. “And what is your other choice? Baking?”

He gave me the don’t-you-dare look, but I was feeling safe and warm in my Smuggy! “Baking, eh? Well I’m not sure that’s a good idea. Other than to eat the food I make, you never go in the kitchen.”

Faris’ beautiful blue eyes flashed at me. “That’s hardly fair, James! I guess you’ve forgotten that 3 weeks ago we became engaged and while you were sneezing and coughing, I made four homemade Shepherds Pies – alone! Without help from you!”

I had to admit he did have me there. “Okay, well I’ll give you that but you never do much else in the there.”

Faris snorted and walked closer to me. He grabbed my face and kissed me. “Come on and I’ll show you what can be done in the kitchen.”

I melted into his kisses but bury the cannoli was not going to happen where we prepare food! “Faris, not in the kitchen.”

He pushed me against the refrigerator, hands at my belt, mouth on mine. “No?”

“No!” I managed to push him away and crossed my arms. “No. Just no, Faris.”

He stood straight, squared his broad shoulders and pushed back his black hair. The usual twinkle was not in his blue eyes. “Fine. That’s just fine, James.” He turned and stalked out.

Hmm, okay that was unusual. Why did I feel like I was the monster here? I decided to make him his favourite tea and take him a piece of the carrot cake I’d made the day before.

I brought the tea and cake into the living room where Faris sulked on the sofa. I put the tray down and sat next to him. “Faris?”

He looked at me and put his hand on my knee. “Sorry, James.”

Sorry James? Faris never apologized if there was another way out of something. Usually it involved a small explosion or something.

“Baby what’s wrong?” I handed him a cup of tea.

Larry our chocolate lab, wandered in and sat in front of the coffee table licking his chops and drooling.

“Thank you.” He sipped it. He sat eyeing the cake. Faris loved sweets almost as much as sex.

“Would you like a piece, baby?”

He nodded. I sized up a piece with the knife, he looked at me, “Bit more please.”

I added half-an-inch.

“More please.” Faris smiled at me sweetly. I added another inch, he finally nodded. It was no longer a slice of cake; it was more of a lump. It fell with a thump onto the plate.

I handed it to Faris, who gleefully started eating it and leaving the icing.

“Faris why do you eat cake like that?”

He gave me his usual are you serious look. “Because it’s what I like, James.”

Oh for Pete’s sake! I bit my tongue.

“Are you having some James?” Faris said. He looked like a Scottish chipmunk, his cheeks stuffed with cake.

“I thought I would, yes. “ I sliced the final piece of cake in half and put one on my plate.

“There’s not much left there James.” Faris was more observant than usual.

I looked at the small one inch slice of cake sitting alone on the plate. I had hoped to take it to work the next day but Faris was eyeing it up. Sighing I asked him if he wanted it.

“Well I will if it’s going to waste.”

“It wasn’t actually and you’re going to get fat.”

He looked hurt and slid his plate onto the coffee table, a shell of cream cheese icing stood on it. “Won’t finish this then.”

I saw Larry watching the movement of the cake plate carefully.

Oh great an afternoon of Faris pouting. I rolled my eyes and sucked in air through my teeth and sighed. “Faris, you won’t get fat.”

“If I do it’s your fault.”

“How do you figure that?” I was dreading the response.

“Well I was ready to use the Love Machine and give us both a little exercise and you said no!”

“I’m not having sex in the kitchen, Faris.” I sounded stuffy even to myself.

Faris stood up and looked out the window. “James, what’s the big deal? The kitchen is easier to clean than the couch or the sheets. A little Mr. Cleanser and it’s done.”

I laughed. “That’s your reasoning? And anyway, it’s not all that comfortable.”

Faris pulled me to my feet and tugged me into his arms. He kissed firmly and whispered, “I seem to remember one night when we’d just started dating. You didn’t seem to mind that standing up action, then James. Oh yeah baby don’t stop.”

Moving away I said, “Well we were horny then.”

Faris’ eyes widened in horror. “You mean to say you’re not horny anymore?”

“I didn’t say that. It’s just that, well ….”

“Oh my god. If you’re not horny, why are we getting married? The honeymoon is already over.”

Larry our chocolate lab crept into the room and stood eyeing the coffee table. Faris stood to look out the window and Larry leapt at the chance to grab the abandoned cream cheese. He slammed into Faris and sent him ass over teakettle.

The tea, icing and cake flew everywhere, and most of it landed on Faris, who was flat on his back. I started toward his prone form and slipped on some stray cake, sending me to the floor also. Larry ran out of the room, leaving large white cream cheese footprints on the navy blue carpet.

I sat up and looked at the mess that was once our living room. Faris groaned and got to his knees, and then pulled the course catalog off his shapely ass. He looked at it and tossed it across the room. "Too bad they don't offer continuing education for dogs!" He looked at me and started to laugh, and I joined him.

He crawled over to me. "You know James, you have icing here ....” He licked my cheek. "And here..." He scooped some off my crotch, rubbing a little bit.

Then he moved his hand over his Love Machine and smiled wolfishly. "Oh James, we aren't in the kitchen now, and well... It's pretty messy in here already. You wanna...?"

I looked at the room and my fiancé, and grinned. "Come 'ere, big boy!"

 

C'est fini ...

Thanks to my beta reader, AC Benus,!who is always willing to listen and sort out my commas... He also became and editor this round... which was wonderful but I managed to not look at the right document and so most all of his work... isn't in what your reading.. Mistakes are totally mine.
And to all you that read my work, thank you!
Copyright © 2017 Mikiesboy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 2
  • Haha 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

:gikkle: I could just imagine a dog doing that, and the ensuing mess was hilarious.

 

Great chapter and I look forward to reading more. :read:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/30/2015 06:13 AM, Caz Pedroso said:

:gikkle: I could just imagine a dog doing that, and the ensuing mess was hilarious.

 

Great chapter and I look forward to reading more. :read:

Geez Caz, thought I saw you whiz by... only been up a second.

Thanks for the review. Glad it made you laff!!

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I didn't notice any mistakes, but I did laugh my ass off. These two are adorable, and I love the Scottish take. I'm so used to it because it was what I heard growing up. This was a charming addition to 'Delicious'. I think I'll always want to hear more of James and Farris. You proved me a smart man once again lol. Well done, Tim... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/30/2015 07:31 AM, Headstall said:

I didn't notice any mistakes, but I did laugh my ass off. These two are adorable, and I love the Scottish take. I'm so used to it because it was what I heard growing up. This was a charming addition to 'Delicious'. I think I'll always want to hear more of James and Farris. You proved me a smart man once again lol. Well done, Tim... cheers... Gary...

Hi Gary, I love these two... gotta get them married off I think. I'll see how much more they have to say. I want to make sure that you remember you're smart.

 

thanks again, tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

Sweet story to brighten a rainy day. James, Faris and Larry are always a welcome treat.
I just see Larry swiping the icing and beating a hasty retreat. I had a dog like that though he stole ice cream and gobbled it down - poor thing even got that dreaded nose pain and went crossed eyed trying to look at his nose.
Nicely done Tim.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/30/2015 08:19 AM, Reader1810 said:

Sweet story to brighten a rainy day. James, Faris and Larry are always a welcome treat.

I just see Larry swiping the icing and beating a hasty retreat. I had a dog like that though he stole ice cream and gobbled it down - poor thing even got that dreaded nose pain and went crossed eyed trying to look at his nose.

Nicely done Tim.

Hi, It is a grotty day. Walked from work to the bus and was soaked instantly. Thank so much for the review and for taking the time to read it. Faris and James are lots of fun to write.

 

Thanks again!!

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I love Faris and James, they are funny, sweet, and so adorable :D The end especially had me cracking up :gikkle: Thanks for this chapter Tim :hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/30/2015 02:04 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

I love Faris and James, they are funny, sweet, and so adorable :D The end especially had me cracking up :gikkle: Thanks for this chapter Tim :hug:

Oh Mas, erm Drew!! Thanks for reading and your kind review. I appreciate it my friend. These two are fun to write, they make me laugh. You know I appreciate all the support.

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I like how you pulled everything together, and only now do I realize "Cream Cheese" ties in perfectly with the overall "Delicious" title! You continue to evolve James and Faris as real people, and in the contract of their personalities is also the believability that they are perfect for one another. They have balance.

 

I love how you pulled the 'not in the kitchen' prudery into Faris' sulking and comfort-food eating as a substitute. But in the end, I suppose it's James who's willingly going to be 'ass over teakettle' in a moment or two on the living room floor.

 

Love it! Can't wait for more

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/01/2015 07:39 AM, AC Benus said:

I like how you pulled everything together, and only now do I realize "Cream Cheese" ties in perfectly with the overall "Delicious" title! You continue to evolve James and Faris as real people, and in the contract of their personalities is also the believability that they are perfect for one another. They have balance.

 

I love how you pulled the 'not in the kitchen' prudery into Faris' sulking and comfort-food eating as a substitute. But in the end, I suppose it's James who's willingly going to be 'ass over teakettle' in a moment or two on the living room floor.

 

Love it! Can't wait for more

AC, thank you. For your help and support. I means a lot to me. I always need a dictionary when reading your comments (not a bad thing since I always learn something). appreciate everything you do for me and your insightful comments.

 

tim

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment

When James and Faris grow up, they are going to turn out to be like Freddie and Stuart from Viscous.
This scenario is made funnier because it could actually happen. Those two are in their own world, but they're also easy to relate to. Their little nitpicking had them ending up exactly where they should have from the start, with a little help from the dog.
I want more of these guys Tim. Well done!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/01/2015 10:09 AM, Defiance19 said:

When James and Faris grow up, they are going to turn out to be like Freddie and Stuart from Viscous.

This scenario is made funnier because it could actually happen. Those two are in their own world, but they're also easy to relate to. Their little nitpicking had them ending up exactly where they should have from the start, with a little help from the dog.

I want more of these guys Tim. Well done!

Your wish is my command Def!! I'm sure there will be more.. have a couple things to do first. We'll see the boys again. I like to do just everyday things with them because its funnier usually.

Thanks for your comments and reading. Im glad it worked for you.

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Cute, funny and relateable ......Happened to me once upon a time....funny then, funny now....and sexy too....:)Mike

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/09/2016 12:39 PM, flamingo136 said:

Cute, funny and relateable ......Happened to me once upon a time....funny then, funny now....and sexy too....:)Mike

Oh, i'm just wondering which part happened to you!!

 

Thanks for your great comments and support, Mike!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I'm really loving this couple. They're great together. Love it.

Thanks A .. xo

  • Love 1
Link to comment
39 minutes ago, Story Reader said:

OMG! I wish I could laugh out loud but my stepson is asleep on my couch! That was hilarious!

Happy it made you laugh... don't wake the boy!!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..