Jump to content
    Mikiesboy
  • Author
  • 2,031 Words
  • 2,972 Views
  • 31 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Delicious - 6. Faris and James - Doggie Style

There's none of that in here.

Faris and James – Doggie Style


Oh, it was wonderful being married.

I turned over and looked at my lovely husband of five months. He was beautiful in sleep. His black hair tousled, his 5 am shadow made him hotter than usual. I knew he was naked under the covers and I gently pushed down the sheet that covered his well-defined muscular torso.

Mmmm, Faris, you’re so sexy.

“James, do you want a little more?”

I jumped at the sound of his voice. “Did I wake you up?”

Grinning, Faris rolled over, reached for me and pulled me close. “So, do you want a little more?”

He kissed me and it left no doubt in my mind that he certainly wanted more. I wasn’t about to not fulfill my end of the bargain. There’s nothing in the world like Faris’ kiss!

Things were getting hot and heavy, when there was a banging on the front door. Not a knock, mind you, but banging, thumping, pounding even.

Faris pushed me off, and sat up. “What the feck is that?”

“Sounds like the front door.”

Faris shot me a no-kidding look.

I stood up and found my robe, and watched my hubby’s gorgeous ass disappear into some fine fitting jeans. He didn’t bother with a shirt.

Nor should you ever, my darling!

He stalked out of our room, and down the hall; I scurried after him.

“What time is it, James?” he called as he walked.

I peered at the clock. Good lord! “It’s 7 a.m., babe.”

Faris pulled the front door open. “There better be a good motherf – Mr. Evans?”

Gerry Evans, our across the street neighbor; he looked as angry as Faris did.

“Faris. James. Welcome home. This belongs to you.” He pulled a length of rope which was attached to Larry, our chocolate lab.

I ran forward and took the rope from Mr. Evans, then stood beside Faris.

Faris, who looked somewhat calmer, said, “Why do you have Larry?” Then he looked at me, but I could only shrug.

How did you get out, Larry?

“Four times, Faris. Four!” Gerry was a rather lovely shade of I’m-so-pissed-off burgundy. “He should be neutered. I don’t know what’s wrong with you two. Well, yeah I do but your dog is not a fa – gay!”

Faris’ eyes darkened; oh yes, he was angry now. “Mr. Evans. Thank you for returning Larry. I’ll talk to my in-laws; perhaps they can tell us how he’s been getting out of the yard. I’ll see to it. Thank you.”

And he slammed the door in our – I’m sure – ex-neighbour’s face.

Faris looked at me again, and then at Larry.

Larry was smiling; his lovely chocolate eyes were filled with mirth this morning. He was sitting, and his thick tail waved slowly over the hall floor. I noticed that several dust bunnies hopped down the hall in its wake.

“How have you been getting out, Larry?”

Faris was watching us both. “I think we better find out. I don’t want any more trouble with Evans. He pissed me off.”

“Let’s get dressed, baby, and we can go out and find out what Larry’s been up to.”

“Maybe we need to close off his doggy door.”

“I’ll feed him.” I took off the rope, and Larry followed me happily into the kitchen. I fed him and then returned to our room to dress.

Sadly, Faris had donned a blue flannel shirt, but God he looked good in that colour. I dressed quickly in jeans and a long-sleeved t-shirt, and stepped in front of Faris before he left the room.

I ran my hands over the soft flannel that covered his hard pecs and leaned in to kiss him. He grinned and kissed me firmly. Then he pulled me close. “Mmm, James. I love you.”

“I love you too, Faris. I’ve put coffee on, let’s go have a look outside and see if we can find how Larry has been escaping.”

So, as our coffee was dripping, and walked around the back yard. Nothing looked out of place, nothing to make you think he’d climbed over the fence. It was six-foot tall and built for privacy. It had come with the house. We didn’t like it really because it blocked the airflow, we planned to take it down and replace it, but our neighbours weren’t willing to help out at the time.

Then we got Larry, and were glad of it. Now we wondered how he got out; he wasn’t climbing over it. We looked under the shrubs, but couldn’t find any holes. After thirty minutes, we went inside and sat in the kitchen over coffee.

Faris was still upset about Mr. Evans. “Did you hear what he said? Oh, I know what’s wrong with you two, but your dog’s not a …! I canna even say it, James! I wanted to deck him.”
“Faris?”

“Hmmm?”

“About Larry.”

Faris looked at me like he knew what was coming next. “NO! James. You are not neutering my dog!”

We’d been down this road before.

“Faris, it’s the best thing for him. Think about how you’d feel if you were all-man and you couldn’t get any sexual release.”

“Are you saying I’m not all man, James?” His blue eyes darkened dangerously.

I swallowed, but stood bravely in the face of possible doom. “No, of course not, it’s just an example. Look, Larry is a dog, a full male and he’s gotta be frustrated. Maybe he’s discovered a bitch in heat.”

Oh, my god. Not Evans’ Penny. Please God no!

“Well if he’s found a bitch, then he’s not horny anymore, is he James?”

“If he’s mated with Evans’ bitch, Faris, Evans could sue us!”

That shut him up.

Faris looked at me. “Really?”

“Yes, really.”

He was quiet for a few minutes. “Okay, James let’s get him fixed.”

“I’ll make the appointment. Baby, don’t worry. He’ll still be Larry.”

Faris looked a bit sulky. “You’ll be wanting to fix me next.”

I got up and hugged him. “No, I won’t baby. I’m not likely to get preggers, so no need for me to send you!”

The vet offered to take Larry the next day, and I decided it would be best just to get it over with, so I took the appointment.

The next morning I delivered Larry to the vet, who said our lovely lab could go home the following morning. Then I went back home after a short trip to the mall.

When I got home I found Faris had been called to an emergency job. Mrs. Frederick’s toilet gasket needed replacing or something. So while he was out, I decided to go and find out how Larry was escaping.

I crawled under the shrubs and looked at the fence, after lots of crawling and scratches, I found what I’d been looking for … and as I tried to ease my way through the loose boards – I got stuck. Thoroughly – I couldn’t move backwards or forwards. I’d been there for an hour before I finally heard Faris’ van pull in. I called to him.

“James?” He’d walked toward the sound of my voice but couldn’t see me. Half of me was under the dense shrubbery that grew in front of the fence. “James, where are you?”

“Down here.”

“Down … where? Come on James, stop messing around.”

I could just make him out through the branches and leaves; he was squatting.

“I’m not messing around, I’m stuck.”

“Stuck? How did you ….”

“Look, it doesn’t matter, go around to the back and help me, Faris.”

“Okay, okay.”

Faris took his time.

“James, where are you?”

“Near the front, you need to crawl under."

“Oh, I can see your sweet ass, James.”

Oh for Pete’s sake! “Faris please, I have been here for ages.”

I could hear him laughing. “Okay babe, I’ll get a couple of tools and come to get you out.”

After few minutes and some choice language Faris arrived. I felt his hand on my ass and he started to caress me. “Oh James, I could so take advantage of you right now, you’re in your fav position baby. Your sexy ass just waiting here – for a little doggy action. Come on.”

“Faris!” I squeaked. I could hear him chuckling. “ Faris, you can do whatever you want, just later.”

He gave my rump an almighty slap and managed to pull on the boards enough for me to slip out. Then he repaired the fence with the hammer and nails he’d brought with him.

After Faris checked me over – insisting I must be nude – for scratches or cuts, he allowed me to shower and make him dinner.

The next morning we went together to get Larry, who was happy and bouncy. He didn’t seem to notice his bits were missing.

Things were calmer after that; Larry had no more desire to go wandering, and we spoke to Mr. Evans, who apologized for his rude comments, and as did we for Larry’s behavior. All appeared to be happy in the dog and neighbour departments.

It was about two months later on a beautiful morning, Faris and I were still in bed – the honeymoon was so definitely not over – when there was pounding on the front-door.

Faris not happy about having to quit what he’d been skillfully doing, pulled on his jeans and stomped from our room to the front door. Larry joined him barking happily. I followed with robe on, moments later.

He yanked open the door and growled, “This better be important, it’s 7:00 am. YOU!”

There stood Gerry Evans holding a large basket. Its contents seemed to be moving and beside him was a rather worried looking Penny, Evans’ white standard poodle.

“I’m going to sue you two! I paid a fortune for stud fees, and then that … that thing of yours … Just look!”

I lifted the blanket and under it squirmed eight curly-haired, creamy brown puppies.

Faris' blue eyes filled his face they were so big, he was in love. The puppies were cute but still very young, which explained Penny’s worried expression.

Larry took no notice of Penny, but was very interested in the pups in the basket.

“Mr. Evans, yes it does seem like Larry was the father. Look, we can work this out. You know this type of dog can bring a lot of money,” I explained.

After some haggling, we paid the stud fees, and we agreed to take one of the pups, but Evans had no trouble selling the little darlings.

After eight weeks, we brought home Francis, a lovely little male. He looked just like Larry, except for his wavy hair and touch of white on his left front paw.

Several days later, I’d been up for about an hour when I heard some strange noise coming from our room. I went to look and saw Faris on his side facing me. I thought he must have been dreaming.

He was whispering. “Oh, yeah James. Yeah.”

I decided to climb in with him and whispered, “Faris.”

Still moaning he opened his eyes and looked at me. You could see the surprise as he saw me and realized … he jumped about three feet.

“Oh my god, who’s licking my neck?”

I reached over him, picked up Francis, and dropped him onto Faris’ chest. He grinned, laughed, and stroked the puppy. We put Francis onto the floor, where he immediately started to cry.

And as things got hotter and heavier, the pup cried louder. Then we heard Larry bark. We looked over and watched the pup follow Larry out of the room.

Faris who had been looking over me, kissed me and said, “He’s a smart one, and so is Larry.”

“You’re pretty smart too, baby.”

“Am I?”

I looked at Faris, my lovely husband. “You married me, didn’t you?”

“That I did. And I’m gonna show you just how much I love you, right now.”

He pulled the covers up over us and did.

C’est Fini

Thanks to Lit Lover who gave me the idea to write about Larry. And special thanks to my Editor and Beta Reader AC Benus. He's generous with his time and talent. Any mistakes are mine.
Copyright © 2017 Mikiesboy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 2
  • Haha 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



  • Site Moderator

Hey tim
It pays to procrastinate and I have proof! I was putting off running an errand and stumbled across this lovely "tail" hehe.
A treat from start to finish with fun, frolic, love, sexiness and a bit of déjà vu thrown in for good measure...only thing, now I am done and have no excuse not to do my errand. Grr.
As always, it's a delight to take a peak into the lives of James, Faris, Larry and now, little Francis. Nicely done. :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment

You tease us with "James, do you want a little more" when of course all of your readers want more Faris and James! (and Larry too, lol)

 

So, our little chocolate Lab heard the call of the wild, huh? A certain standard poodle vixen? Oh well, such is life.

 

The neighbor made me mad. I don’t know if I could accept his apology, for moment like those – glimmers of bigotry – under stress seem to reveal the true heart of people. But anyway, glad they could all mend fences, especially as Larry and Penny are now family!

 

This is a great story. Charming and amusing, and touched with true love and sentiment in the way you show our boys interacting. Can't wait for the next!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Ah tim, another delicious tale (Reader beat me to the pun) and this one augmented Faris and James's family.
This little Francis sounds like a firecracker and no doubt will be entertaining us with his exploits in the future. It's good Larry got his last licks in before he won't anymore. :pinch:

 

It's also good to see our boys haven't lost any of their love or sexiness toward each other.
Thanks for sharing!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Larry you sly 'dog' :P This was great, tim. Thank you! :D They are such a nice family... and now they have Francis too :) I love how teasing Faris and James are with one another. You can just feel the love between them. Poor James needs to stay out from under fences though :P
(the neighbour is a jerk by the way. I don't care that he apologized.)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

There will never be a boring day at Faris and James' home. And now we have Francis joining the family.

 

Ah, Mr. Evans. Don't we always get one of those. Very nice neighbours, yes.... until you step on their lawn! Or worse, ruin their little Penny's reputation.

 

The part where James got stuck, priceless!!! :P:lol::gikkle:

 

What new adventures await our lovely couple and their boys in the future?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Lol... This was great.. Larry probably heard enough of his dads, to go find out on his own what the fuss was all about. Enter Penny! We'll just ignore her owner.
James and Faris are always a delight. Funny, sexy, loving, teasing and never fail to lighten any mood. Now we add Francis to the mix.. I see all sorts of fun..

 

Thanks Tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This is a fantastic story. Love all the interplay between James and Faris. Everyone should be so lucky as to be stuck and vulnerable for his lover like that at least once. And the labradoodle pups are a great finish! Thank you for a light touch on the day.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Another lovely chapter, tim. James and Faris, and their interactions, are hilarious, but also warm anf loving. This was one more sweet and charming look at their lives, and I see Larry as the canine version of Faris. He went out with a bang so to speak. Very well done, and it keeps with the tradition of the previous ones. The formatting was unique... I don't think I've ever seen that before, but I had no trouble navigating through it. Cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/09/2015 04:48 PM, Headstall said:

Another lovely chapter, tim. James and Faris, and their interactions, are hilarious, but also warm anf loving. This was one more sweet and charming look at their lives, and I see Larry as the canine version of Faris. He went out with a bang so to speak. Very well done, and it keeps with the tradition of the previous ones. The formatting was unique... I don't think I've ever seen that before, but I had no trouble navigating through it. Cheers... Gary...

The formatting was wrong thanks to my tablet, however it's fixed. Glad you enjoyed the story though. I'm sorry if it made you go blind or develop a tic .. it's always fun to write these two and well this one is all LL's fault!

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment

These two ... well three, oops,four ... are so much fun. Larry is definitely Faris's dog, sneaking a bit of the naughty. Being stuck under the fence, just seemed inevitable. Francis has to be an adorable pup. I can almost hear Larry saying "come on kid, you don't want to see what they're getting up to" when he barked for the pup.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/09/2015 10:18 PM, dughlas said:

These two ... well three, oops,four ... are so much fun. Larry is definitely Faris's dog, sneaking a bit of the naughty. Being stuck under the fence, just seemed inevitable. Francis has to be an adorable pup. I can almost hear Larry saying "come on kid, you don't want to see what they're getting up to" when he barked for the pup.

Hey dugh, glad you enjoyed. Yes, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer and it's slowly dawned on me I have another character to write now.. Francis.... oh man. Oh well. Thanks for reading and for your comments. Appreciated.

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/09/2015 01:52 PM, Parker Owens said:

This is a fantastic story. Love all the interplay between James and Faris. Everyone should be so lucky as to be stuck and vulnerable for his lover like that at least once. And the labradoodle pups are a great finish! Thank you for a light touch on the day.

Someone asked if Faris is really my husband ... well yeah a little bit I guess mine is like that, not completely though. I have a poodle...and i love most of the mixes.. sooo cute. Thanks Parker!

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/09/2015 01:35 PM, R J Drew said:

Hilarious! Penny the mommy all filled with worry, while Larry the stud snubs her in favor of his offspring. lol

Hehe.. i love poodles.. and poor Larry was no longer all-dog by that time. Thanks for reading this RJ and for your support. I appreciate it,

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/09/2015 01:07 PM, avidreadr said:

Love these stories. Too funny. I look forward to more

Hi avidreadr, I'm glad you enjoy Faris and James. They are so much fun to write as well. I appreciate your support and comments!

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/09/2015 11:58 AM, Defiance19 said:

Lol... This was great.. Larry probably heard enough of his dads, to go find out on his own what the fuss was all about. Enter Penny! We'll just ignore her owner.

James and Faris are always a delight. Funny, sexy, loving, teasing and never fail to lighten any mood. Now we add Francis to the mix.. I see all sorts of fun..

 

Thanks Tim

As my late mum would have said, in adding Francis, I've made a rod for me own back! Oh well, puppy love, right? Thank you Def, for your comments, for reading and for your support. I means the world to me!

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/09/2015 11:50 AM, bignick said:

There will never be a boring day at Faris and James' home. And now we have Francis joining the family.

 

Ah, Mr. Evans. Don't we always get one of those. Very nice neighbours, yes.... until you step on their lawn! Or worse, ruin their little Penny's reputation.

 

The part where James got stuck, priceless!!! :P:lol::gikkle:

 

What new adventures await our lovely couple and their boys in the future?

Hey nick! Thanks for reading and for your comments. Glad you enjoyed this. I had fun writing it. And yes, my own hubby is a little like Faris... hehe.

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/09/2015 11:49 AM, LitLover said:

Larry you sly 'dog' :P This was great, tim. Thank you! :D They are such a nice family... and now they have Francis too :) I love how teasing Faris and James are with one another. You can just feel the love between them. Poor James needs to stay out from under fences though :P

(the neighbour is a jerk by the way. I don't care that he apologized.)

There you are .. everyone. LL is to blame for this and all because she said somewhere, ooh i do like Larry and later silly dog. Yes because of that we have this short story. Thanks for the inspiration, support and friendship.

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/09/2015 11:43 AM, skinnydragon said:

Ah tim, another delicious tale (Reader beat me to the pun) and this one augmented Faris and James's family.

This little Francis sounds like a firecracker and no doubt will be entertaining us with his exploits in the future. It's good Larry got his last licks in before he won't anymore. :pinch:

 

It's also good to see our boys haven't lost any of their love or sexiness toward each other.

Thanks for sharing!

SD!! Thanks for reading and your comments I appreciate it. These guys are fun to write and frankly I'm surprised they are still around. They started off as a prompt response... Thanks again.

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/09/2015 11:27 AM, AC Benus said:

You tease us with "James, do you want a little more" when of course all of your readers want more Faris and James! (and Larry too, lol)

 

So, our little chocolate Lab heard the call of the wild, huh? A certain standard poodle vixen? Oh well, such is life.

 

The neighbor made me mad. I don’t know if I could accept his apology, for moment like those – glimmers of bigotry – under stress seem to reveal the true heart of people. But anyway, glad they could all mend fences, especially as Larry and Penny are now family!

 

This is a great story. Charming and amusing, and touched with true love and sentiment in the way you show our boys interacting. Can't wait for the next!

AC thanks. And especially thanks for your editing and reading and your comments. They all help a lot and I may even remember them in future projects. Lol.. mending fences! Great pun! Seriously though thank you for your support and friendship, AC it means a lot and I truly appreciate it.

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/09/2015 11:19 AM, Reader1810 said:

Hey tim

It pays to procrastinate and I have proof! I was putting off running an errand and stumbled across this lovely "tail" hehe.

A treat from start to finish with fun, frolic, love, sexiness and a bit of déjà vu thrown in for good measure...only thing, now I am done and have no excuse not to do my errand. Grr.

As always, it's a delight to take a peak into the lives of James, Faris, Larry and now, little Francis. Nicely done. :D

Reader! Thank you for putting off your errand to read the latest F & J. I appreciate it. They are fun to write and I hope they'll stay around a bit longer..

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/18/2015 01:36 AM, Bucket1 said:

Reading this series is always fun, a great couple of guys and now two dogs :)

B! Omg (oh my gosh) I'm so sorry I missed this! Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter!

 

tim

  • Like 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..