Jump to content
    ObicanDecko
  • Author
  • 2,966 Words
  • 4,293 Views
  • 20 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Trick Me Once - 21. Lessonz!

Hot gay sex incoming! (and not with Mason, you pervs!)
"Come on, pick up!” Cody muttered as he waited for his sister to answer the phone. He hoped she didn’t put it on silent, or else he was going to have to go there himself, which means he would miss Trick’s interview, and he couldn’t let that happen. He promised him he’d be there to support him. Hell, he was the one who talked him into doing it, so he definitely couldn’t stand him up.

Hearing her phone buzzing in her purse, Angela quickly fished it out and saw it was her brother.

“Probably nothing important,” she thought, rejecting his call and putting the phone back. “Sorry, just my pesky brother. Where were we?” she asked as she focused back on Mason and gave him a flirty smile.

“Umm we were talking about my next game, I’d love for you to come and watch,” Mason replied.

“Sure, I’ll be there!”

Cody sighed and opened the messenger. “Ugh of course she wouldn’t pick up, she’s on a date,” he said, emphasizing the word ‘date’, irritated with the entire situation. He quickly typed a message and pressed send.

As her phone buzzed again, Angela, now visibly annoyed, took it out again.

“Sorry, Mason, let me just… Oh,” her expression suddenly changed as she saw the message from Cody:

“That’s Mason from high school. Call me!”

She quickly looked around, expecting to see Cody watching them from somewhere behind a ficus or under a table, wearing a disguise, but he was nowhere to be seen.

“What the hell, how did he…”

“What’s going on?” Mason asked, seeing that something was wrong.

“Sorry, I gotta take this call, it’s an emergency. I’ll be back in a minute!” she made a forced smile and popped to the toilet, leaving a baffled Mason sitting at the table, sipping on his beer. Not even two seconds later, a familiar face he all but forgot about appeared in front of him.

“Zoe? What are you doing here?” He frowned, not expecting to see his old schoolmate there. He hadn’t seen Zoe since high school, not that they were ever chummy to begin with. The only guys she hung around with were Brad and Trick, and he definitely wasn’t on friendly terms with the two.

“Hey Mason, happy to see me, I assume?” Zoe said sarcastically, giving him her best insincere grin.

“Ugh what now?” he rolled his eyes, sensing she didn’t come just to say hi. “I’m on a date, so…”

“Yeah, with Cody’s little sister,” she pursed her lips and crossed her arms on her chest.

“With Cody’s… Are you kidding me?!” Mason spat out, not believing his bad luck. Great! Just great! The date was already ruined. Once she finds out who he is, there’s no way she is going to go out with him again. Unless… What if she doesn’t find out or doesn’t care? Maybe she doesn’t get along with Cody – that would be something they’d have in common.

“Nope, just thought you should know, boo,” Zoe said, tilting her head and making a mock ‘I’m so sorry’ face. “Oh, there she is!”

Returning from the toilet, Angela looked at Zoe and then Mason, wondering if Zoe had already told him what was going on.

“I just hope she doesn't ruin my plan,” she thought as she approached the table.

“Hey, sorry about that,” she told Mason and sat down back in her seat. “Zoe, good to see you, what are you doing here?”

“Oh, nothing, I was just on a date and saw my old schoolmate Mason, so I came to say hi. You know Mason, Cody must’ve told you about him?” Zoe said, raising her eyebrows just slightly. Mason just rolled his eyes, assuming what was going to happen next.

“Yeah, I know,” Angela smiled. “Well, it’s been good seeing you, don’t wanna keep your date waiting!”

Zoe gave her a questioning look, but Angela just turned to Mason as if Zoe wasn’t even there. Unsure of what the hell just happened, and not wanting to leave Theo sitting there alone, Zoe returned to her table to rejoin her boyfriend.

“So, how did it go?” Theo asked. He’d been watching them the entire time, but couldn’t really hear what they were saying.

“Ummm, not sure,” Zoe said, drawing out the words. “I mean, I did what I could. If she still wants to date that pig, that’s up to her,” she raised her hands as if to say ‘you’re on your own, girl’.

“Sorry about that, I hope there’ll be no more interruptions,” Angela said, giving Mason her full attention once again.

“That’s ok. So, uh, you know I went to school with Cody?” Mason asked, knowing he probably blew his chances. Cody must’ve told her all about how he messed with Trick. He didn’t like the word ‘bully’. It’s not like he beat the guy up, he just teased him a bit. So what if Trick had to change schools, that just showed how thin-skinned he was. Mason found the whole thing rather amusing, actually.

“Yeah.”

“And that doesn’t bother you?”

“Uh, not really. I mean, that’s all in the past, right? You’re grown up now. I mean, imagine being a homophobe in 2018!” she pretended to laugh, showing how she found that whole idea just ridiculous and unbelievable.

“Umm, I don’t see what’s funny about it. It’s a disease, those people are sick,” he replied coldly.

“Are you serious? How ignorant can you be?” Angela almost yelled at him and shot him a death stare. “Even if it was a disease – which it’s not, by the way – is that a reason to hate them? Do you also hate people with flu or cancer?”

Mason looked at her as if she had three heads.

“Don’t be ridiculous!” He couldn’t believe he was having this discussion. Gay people are just sick and disgusting. That’s what his dad always said, and that’s what he came to believe. There’s nothing more to be said about it.

“Why, it’s an honest question? You say they have a disease and you hate them because of it. Why?”

She waited for him to answer, but no words came out of his mouth, so she continued her barrage of questions after a few seconds.

“Are they hurting you somehow? Take Trick and Cody, what did they ever do to you?”

“What they’re doing is just disgusting… It’s not normal,” he said after a pause.

“So you keep saying, but they would do anything for each other. Do you have anyone like that? Or a friend who’d stick up for you like Zoe does for them?”

“I’ve got plenty of friends, don’t worry about me,” he snickered and waved her off as he got up to leave.

“And how many friends have you lost so far because of being an asshole?” she hit back.

Mason immediately thought of Anders and Cody – guys who were, or could have been his friends. Feeling at a loss for words, he threw some money on the table.

“You be friends with those fairies all you want, but leave me out of it,” he said before turning around and storming out.

On his way back home, Mason was fuming. He needed a drink, something stronger than a beer.

Fuck that little bitch, how dare she talk to him like that?! And why didn’t he have anything to say back? Why couldn’t he respond to any of her questions? He was pissed off – at Angela, at Trick and Cody, at Zoe, but mostly at himself!

Even now, as he was trying to think and replay the entire scene in his head, trying to come up with answers to her questions, he couldn’t. He felt angry and annoyed, but after a while, those feelings were slowly replaced by an entirely new sentiment – fear. What if… what if Angela was right?

--

As Trick and Alana sipped on their drinks, they properly introduced themselves and, after chatting for a few minutes just to break the ice, she turned on the recording app on her phone. The interview could finally begin.

Even though Trick dreaded this, especially being alone – Cody hadn’t shown up yet – he quickly relaxed. He laughed on the inside at his boyfriend’s idea of bringing some alcohol to spike his coffee to help him relax – that turned out to be completely unnecessary. He’d thought the interview would be very formal and intimidating, but it was nothing like that. It was as if he was talking to Zoe or some other friend.

“So, Patrick – I can call you Patrick, right?” Alana said, and after Trick’s quick nod, she continued. “For all of our readers who may not be familiar with your app – MusicMatcher – can you describe it briefly, what’s it all about?”

“Well, it’s an app that lets you find nearby people with similar music taste as yours. It checks your playlist on your phone and then matches you with other people who listen to the same or similar music as you. You can set the age, location, gender, all that stuff, and the app gives you a list of profiles you can check out.”

“That sounds very cool. So, how did you come up with this idea, anyway?”

“I work part-time in a music store, and I love listening to music, I don’t go anywhere without my headphones – as we all do, I think. That’s something we all have in common, we all love listening to music, so I thought why not try and make an app that would connect people based on that.”

“And it turned out great, it seems. Did you expect it to be such a big hit?”

“Well, no actually. I had no idea. When I first released it, I just thought I’d be happy if it got twenty downloads,” Trick said honestly, making them both laugh.

“But it got way more than that,” Alana said, amused by his humble response.

“Yeah, it’s been a real shock to me. And what’s great is that even though I imagined it as a dating app, people use it for other things, too – just to make friends, or to find people to go to concerts with.”

“You could say that it has universal appeal.”

“Yeah, I guess it does,” Trick smiled shyly.

Just then, the cafe door opened and he looked up to see Cody entering, looking flustered. As their eyes met, Cody’s frown automatically turned into a grin. He thought about finding a table of his own, just to be there and observe from a distance, providing moral support, but Trick waved him over. Seeing as how the interview was quite informal, Trick thought Alana wouldn’t mind if Cody joined them. And besides, he wanted his boyfriend next to him.

Alana turned around and saw Cody coming towards them.

“Hey, sorry I’m late,” Cody said as he approached their table. “And sorry for interrupting your interview.”

“That’s ok, come sit,” Trick smiled at him and pointed at the chair next to him. “This is Alana, from IT Spot. Alana, this is my boyfriend, Cody,” Trick introduced them and the two shook hands.

“Nice to meet you,” Cody said, sitting next to his boyfriend and squeezing his hand.

“You too,” Alana said kindly. “We were just talking about what a big success MusicMatcher is. Did you two meet on the app?” she asked, looking at Cody.

“That would be a good story, but no. We go way back,” Cody smiled.

The rest of the interview passed with Cody sitting there and watching Trick with affection, letting him do most of the talking. After all, this was his interview and he didn’t want to butt in or steal his thunder. He was content with just being there, watching Trick being awesome and cute.

At the end of the interview, Alana took her purse and opened it, looking for something.

“I was going to ask you to e-mail me some pictures for the article, but then I thought I could take a picture of you right here, if that’s ok?” she said as she pulled out a camera.

“Yeah, I guess,” Trick nodded, hoping we wouldn’t blush.

After snapping a few pictures, even one with Trick and Cody together – their faces positively beaming – Alana finally said goodbye and left. The two guys remained in their seats, in no rush to leave.

“Well, that went well, I think,” Trick turned to Cody and gave him a questioning look. Cody quickly took him by the hands.

“Well? Are you kidding me, it was amazing! I’m so proud of you!” he exclaimed and gave him a peck on the lips. “You were great!”

“You think so?” Trick was now grinning, feeling elated.

“Yeah! See, I told you, you had nothing to worry about!”

“Yeah… Thanks for talking me into doing this,” Trick said, scooting over closer to Cody and leaning against his shoulder.

“No problem, babe. So when is the interview being released?”

“She said next Friday.”

“Nice, I can’t wait to read it!”

“You were here, you heard the whole thing,” Trick smirked and rolled his eyes at Cody.

“I know, but still… Let me be excited for my boyfriend, will you?”

“Of course,” Trick said. “You can show me just how excited you are when we get back to my room.”

“Ohh, then I think it’s time we got out of here!”

In no time, the guys were back in Trick’s dorm room. With Brad having classes all day, they were free to have some naughty fun, which is exactly what they did as soon as they entered the room and closed the door behind them.

While Trick was quickly unbuttoning Cody’s shirt, Cody was slowly kissing his neck and jaw, making him shudder with arousal. Suddenly, Trick remembered something.

“Hey, I forgot to ask, what was the emergency today?”

Cody stopped kissing him for a second and took off his shirt and pants, leaving them both just in their undies.

“Nothing important! Sex now, talk later!” he said as he grabbed Trick by the hand and pulled them both down onto the bed, with Trick falling on top of him.

“Mmm, you make a compelling argument,” Trick chuckled, their erections grinding against each other.

“I’ll have to remember to use it more often,” Cody grinned, pulling his boyfriend in for a passionate kiss.

Covering him slowly with kisses, Cody went down across Trick’s chest and stomach before finally reaching his cock. When he took him in his hot, wet mouth, Trick almost screamed. His boyfriend always gave the most amazing blowjobs! Cody hungrily took him in his mouth and sucked, as if they hadn’t been together in ages. Feeling his boyfriend completely filling his mouth with his erection was one of Cody’s favorite things in the world. He could just suck on that delicious meaty cock all day.

After Cody took the spit-coated dick out of his mouth to take a breath, Trick was ready to protest, but was quickly left breathless when Cody started working on his hole. He carefully licked between Trick’s ass cheeks, making the entire area wet. Listening to Trick’s moans and realizing he was giving him so much pleasure was such a turn on. Soon, he was pushing one, and then two fingers inside, slowly stretching him, preparing him for something much thicker.

“Cody, please, I need it,” Trick breathed; he just couldn’t wait anymore, he needed to feel Cody deep inside of him.

Wrapped and lubed up, Cody slowly entered Trick, allowing him to get accustomed to his thick cock. Trick looked him right in the eyes and held his breath; watching his boyfriend’s face as he slowly stretched his hole was the most arousing thing in the world for him.

As soon as Cody was all the way in, the wild animal in Trick awoke and he let go. Closing his eyes, he began panting and writhing below Cody, begging him to go harder.

“Come on, baby, fuck me,” Trick breathed and Cody was more than willing to oblige. Pressing his sweaty body tight against Trick’s, he lowered his head and brought their lips together. Trick’s hands roamed across Cody’s sweaty, muscular back, as his lips opened to allow Cody’s tongue to meet his own.

Cody’s thrusts were harder and harder, neither he nor Trick could get enough. Moaning into his boyfriend’s mouth, Cody used one hand to grab Trick’s erect cock and stroke him fast. With how hard Cody was ramming into him, Trick knew he wouldn’t be able to last long.

“Cody, I’m gonna cum,” Trick whispered, feeling he was about to burst at any moment.

“That’s it, baby, give me that hot cum,” Cody said, knowing the dirty talk would get to Trick. As soon as he said it, Trick was shooting all over his stomach and Cody’s hand.

After he finished jerking him off, Cody brought his hand to his lips and licked Trick’s cum off of it. Trick quickly pulled his head up to kiss his boyfriend, wanting to taste his own cum in his mouth. As they shared and enjoyed Trick’s release, Cody picked up the pace and slammed into Trick.

“Fuck… I’m cumming,” he barely managed to say before shooting his load. Trick quickly wrapped his legs around Cody, making sure the guy couldn’t move anywhere.

After unloading, Cody laid on top of Trick, their sweaty, naked bodies glued together with sweat and cum. Laughing and breathing heavily, they kissed again and Cody rolled over, lying next to his sexy boyfriend. Covered with sheets and snuggled next to each other, the guys soon fell asleep, exhausted after the eventful day.

As we slowly near the end of the story, I'd like to thank everyone for reading and making me laugh with your comments!
(I think there will be around 3 more chapters.)
Copyright © 2017 ObicanDecko; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 38
  • Love 20
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

56 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Never tell us how many chapters are left! It depressed me! Go Angela girl Powerball that jazz

Sorry, that wasn't my intention :hug:But you know, as one story ends, another begins!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Poor Brad gets to come back from his classes to that fragrance!  ;–)

 

Did Angela know who Mason was when she agreed to meet him?

Link to comment

I agree with Wes about the chapter count. Too depressing to contemplate it almost being over.

Now, I was really really hoping for a knock-out, drag-down fight between Angela and Mason but...words have power as well and she had the correct one. So now Mason has to learn to think for himself instead of blindly following his father. He doesn't like that. Thinking for yourself is just so hard! (sarcasm with a wee bitty of truth)

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Poor Brad, coming back to the fragrance of Cody and Trick. So Mason is still a prick, will he ever change. Wish you hadn’t said how many chapters left.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

Poor Brad gets to come back from his classes to that fragrance!  ;–)

 

Did Angela know who Mason was when she agreed to meet him?

She didn't. If you remember from the previous chapter, she thought he looked familiar, but couldn't quite place him.

As for Brad, I'd say something but I don't wanna spoil the story :P

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
30 minutes ago, empresslovesreading said:

I agree with Wes about the chapter count. Too depressing to contemplate it almost being over.

Now, I was really really hoping for a knock-out, drag-down fight between Angela and Mason but...words have power as well and she had the correct one. So now Mason has to learn to think for himself instead of blindly following his father. He doesn't like that. Thinking for yourself is just so hard! (sarcasm with a wee bitty of truth)

I think a physical fight would've been a bit unfair, since Mason is a big burly football player, you don't want him on the enemy team. But yeah, he'll have to turn on his brain and do some thinking.

Sorry for the chapter count, I always prefer knowing in advance than suddenly reading 'well this is the last chapter, no more'. :unsure:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Poor Brad, coming back to the fragrance of Cody and Trick. So Mason is still a prick, will he ever change. Wish you hadn’t said how many chapters left.

Hopefully they wake up and open the windows before Brad returns! :P

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I love the contrast between shy Trick in the streets and wild Trick in the sheets.

🛏🐯💥

I see you trying to make us feel sorry for Mason 🤨, let’s see what epiphany he has.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On July 9, 2018 at 12:23 PM, droughtquake said:

Poor Brad gets to come back from his classes to that fragrance!  ;–)

 

Did Angela know who Mason was when she agreed to meet him?

Reminded me of a scene from United States of Tara,  where Marshall the son had sex with his boyfriend and a flaming guy in a house his father and business partner/friend were renovating. The smell of cum and ass stayed in the house a day or two after. And the business partner (Patrick Oswald) said it reeks of cum and ass while discussing the renovation to the kids father who didn't care.  While all the windows are open and Febreze is sprayed every where. The smell stayed to no avail. 

Edited by Hunter of Porn
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
8 hours ago, FanLit said:

I love the contrast between shy Trick in the streets and wild Trick in the sheets.

🛏🐯💥

I see you trying to make us feel sorry for Mason 🤨, let’s see what epiphany he has.

Yeah Trick is quite the animal in the right circumstances :)

As for Mason, I can't spoil or promise anything, but he is starting to struggle...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Glad the interview went well.   I wonder if Angela had a plan to see if Mason changed or if she was ready to level him anyway??   Mason it is time to get those synapses firing and see what you have lost in the way of possible friendships and get your head out of your ass!!!!   Enjoying this story immensely and so sad that it may end soon.   Thanks for the great chapter thanks. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, glennish said:

Glad the interview went well.   I wonder if Angela had a plan to see if Mason changed or if she was ready to level him anyway??   Mason it is time to get those synapses firing and see what you have lost in the way of possible friendships and get your head out of your ass!!!!   Enjoying this story immensely and so sad that it may end soon.   Thanks for the great chapter thanks. 

Yeah I think she wanted to see if he was changed, but then realized he hasn't. Thanks! I felt it's time to bring the story to its end, I hope it doesn't disappoint.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Cody hungrily took him in his mouth and sucked, as if they hadn’t been together in ages. - That's funny, I was on the same wavelength as Cody on this one. Felt like they hadn't been together intimately in ages. But, that's only because we, as readers, can't peek behind the curtains or anything! :lol:

 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Thirdly said:

Cody hungrily took him in his mouth and sucked, as if they hadn’t been together in ages. - That's funny, I was on the same wavelength as Cody on this one. Felt like they hadn't been together intimately in ages. But, that's only because we, as readers, can't peek behind the curtains or anything! :lol:

 

Yeah, I'm gonna have to put in more naughty chapters in my future stories! :)

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, ObicanDecko said:

Yeah, I'm gonna have to put in more naughty chapters in my future stories! :)

 

Here, I'll send you some of the energy from our guttery brains since our smut capacity tends to overflow so hard! *seals a container full of naughtiness and slaps a stamp on it to mail it over* :lol: 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Thirdly said:

 

Here, I'll send you some of the energy from our guttery brains since our smut capacity tends to overflow so hard! *seals a container full of naughtiness and slaps a stamp on it to mail it over* :lol: 

I appreciate it! The characters in my future stories (whoever they may be) better be ready for all the juicy D they're gonna get!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Goodness me Trick does such a 180 when he gets his clothes off. Where does that even come from?? Oh dear 😳😳😏

 

Angela you did well! ❤️ I'm proud!

Mason, I don't care what lessonz you learned, go away. 

 

^_^ The interview went so well and Cody's just an amazing boyf and ahhhhhhhhhhh why is this ending soon?

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Quote

“Even if it was a disease – which it’s not, by the way – is that a reason to hate them? Do you also hate people with flu or cancer?”

 

Very clever question and argument, and one Mason had no answer for even later. Perhaps one day he'll ask his father the same question and realize there's no rational reason, only bigotry, (self)hate and irrationality of religion.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 8/3/2018 at 1:38 PM, Thirdly said:

 

Here, I'll send you some of the energy from our guttery brains since our smut capacity tends to overflow so hard! *seals a container full of naughtiness and slaps a stamp on it to mail it over* :lol: 

Excellent 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..