Jump to content
    Parker Owens
  • Author
  • 1,111 Words
  • 7,257 Views
  • 30 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Predator Prey - 2. Trapped

em>This chapter contains a scene containing forced, non-consensual sex. Be aware of this, and read with appropriate caution.

He woke to the sound of water running in the shower.

Who? His roommate almost never rose early. He tried vainly to clear his head.

A low note sounded over the hiss of cascading water. Was someone humming? Singing? His brain felt thick, and he had to make a concentrated effort to bring his faculties to bear, trying to figure out where he was. A pounding ache that radiated from deep inside his skull beat any hangover he could remember.

Light. The light was on. It shone dimly in the room.

Bed. He was in his own bed.

Clothed. Well, mostly clothed. His pants and socks were off, but he still had his shirt on, and his boxer briefs still hugged his waist. He was tangled in his bed coverings somehow.

Like someone suddenly unsure of his wallet and keys, he feebly felt about himself, checking, checking.

His head hurt. Badly. But nothing else was sore.

It was morning, he realized. The shade was drawn down, as it usually was, but midmorning sunshine outlined the window's rectangle. The light only dimly contributed to brightening the room.

He heard the water cut off and looked around blearily. Even raising his own head represented an enormous effort.

One time, he might have chuckled, but not this morning.

His roommate was there, in his bed, naked, facedown, arms circled in his pillow. His roommate’s red hair was tousled. He let his eyes wander down the outline of the redhead's form. That boy's perfectly curved ass had always attracted plenty of attention; it had certainly attracted his, once. Occasionally, they'd shared a bed, but not lately. It looked like somebody had gotten lucky last night. He'd been out a lot, recently.

The mystery guest in the shower?

A form loomed in the doorway. Tall. Brown hair. Powerfully muscled. Waist draped in a towel.

Ted.

Involuntarily, he winced. It all came back. The bait had worked. The drinks had been poured, and the game was on. Then what had happened? Clearly, he had gotten the wrong drink. How? Still, the guy must have been a perfect gentleman. He’d been put to bed, not left to snore in a chair. That was one bit of luck.

“So. You’re awake.”

The words were spoken as a statement.

Words formed sluggishly in his brain. “Yeah, sorry. I must have been tired, or something.” His voice croaked, but it worked.

He tried to pull himself up into a sitting position. It felt like he was performing a fantastic feat of physical strength. The effort left him a little dizzy and worn out.

Ted stepped closer, smirking.

“Sure,” he answered, staring down at the groggy blond now sitting on the bed, head in his hands. “Tired or something.”

Ted glowed from the shower he just left. Skin perfect, beautifully defined abs, beguiling treasure trail leading down beneath the towel. The heat he felt was not completely from the steamy bathroom Ted had just left behind.

“Your roommate,” Ted spoke softly, gesturing with his head at the sleeping redhead on the other bed, “he’s a great lay.”

“What?” Ted’s last comment jarred him into greater awareness.

“You heard me. He’s a fantastic lay. Came in after I put you to bed.”

He stared at his guest.

“We got to talking about you, and what with one thing and another, well, he invited me to stay. So I did. He’s an incredible fuck. You don’t know how lucky you are, man. What an ass, and what he did to me with his tongue…”

He made a face, trying to keep out Ted's soft, insistent voice that seemed to draw nearer. He put up a hand.

“Yeah, yeah, spare me. I can tell you all about that.”

“How would you know?” Ted sidled closer, standing right over him now. “You slept right through it all. You were so out of it.”

His wits gathered slowly, so slowly. He tried to rally a little. "Are you the kind who likes an audience?"

"I might not mind," Ted grinned wolfishly, "depends who's underneath."

He tried to camp, instinctively. “I didn’t know you were that kind of guy, Ted.”

“No. I’m not." Ted's voice was flat.

He looked up again at Ted, his eyes narrowing, trying to focus. Ted wasn't smiling anymore. The mood had changed swiftly, too swiftly for his addled brain to follow. He turned his head away, tired with the effort.

“And I’ll tell you something else about me,” Ted hissed, leaning down closer. “I don’t fuck unconscious people.”

His eyes moved sharply back up to Ted’s. He glared.

“What do you mean? I didn’t –“

He didn’t see the backhand coming. It was delivered economically, almost casually, but it snapped his head around and left a sharp sting. He remembered the distinct cracking sound of hard flesh making contact with his face. There would be a mark for sure.

“Don’t be stupid,” said Ted levelly. “I know exactly what you were doing. You do, too. Don’t lie to me.”

He looked slowly back at Ted, eyes wide. He tried to get his mind to work. He'd never been confronted like this. By someone who knew. He gambled, tried to weasel out of it. The usual smooth talk just wouldn’t come to his lips.

“I didn’t lie to you. I just –“

This time the open hand hit him on the other side of the head, spinning him around with stunning authority.

He could hear Ted’s low calm voice speaking as if from a great distance somehow.

“I don’t think you understand. I know what was going to happen. You've done it before. It’s called rape. Do you know what people do to rapists?”

He didn't have to wait long to find out.

He felt this shoulders pushed forward, an arm pinning him facedown on the bed. It was a moment or two before his head cleared enough to attempt a struggle.

By then, added weight made resistance harder; it was useless, really. He was pinned beneath a heavier, quicker and more powerful aggressor. As he feebly struggled, a rough, powerful hand yanked down hard on his boxer briefs; muscled legs forced him to spread open his thinner, more graceful limbs. His legs were strong, but the other overpowered him.

“Very nice,” a low growl of appreciation sounded startlingly in his ear, “and you’re fully awake now, aren’t you?”

He felt the size of the man pinning him under his weight. He squirmed ineffectually. Something like a hard, hot club pressed up remorselessly against his backdoor, wedged between his cheeks. He began to sweat. He feared it would be brutal.

It was.

em>My thanks to Craftingmom for her peerless editing, and to beta readers Mikiesboy, Carlos and Spike.
Please leave a review. Rant or rave, I appreciate every remark you leave.
Copyright © 2017 Parker Owens; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 49
  • Wow 3
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



On 10/07/2016 11:09 PM, Puppilull said:

So, he picked up something really nasty...?

 

Will be interesting to see where this leads.

Or he picked up someONE really nasty...someone with just as predatory a streak as his own. Thanks for your comment, and for staying with the story...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'd smile but it's pretty inappropriate, I guess. There may be justice in the resolution of karma, but that doesn't make it any less brutal.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/08/2016 12:08 AM, Lux Apollo said:

I'd smile but it's pretty inappropriate, I guess. There may be justice in the resolution of karma, but that doesn't make it any less brutal.

This may indeed be karma, or divine retribution, or just getting back what comes and goes around. But you are surely right that the brutality is no less real...thanks for reading, and for your reflection.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

So Ted gets a twofer!

 

I wonder if the roommate was consensual. Possibly not, since Ted didn't seem concerned he'd wake up.

 

And so the tale slowly evolves. Nice one, Parker!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/08/2016 01:58 AM, skinnydragon said:

So Ted gets a twofer!

 

I wonder if the roommate was consensual. Possibly not, since Ted didn't seem concerned he'd wake up.

 

And so the tale slowly evolves. Nice one, Parker!

Ted definitely appears to get more than lucky. The predator is no longer so fortunate. Suddenly he feels what it is like to be in the talons of another one such as himself. Thanks for coming back for another chapter!

Link to comment

I can't 'like' this chapter, but it was well done. Very scary.

 

Yet another reason I've never had alcohol! No drugs either (except prescription prescribed to me or very infrequently, OTC medication). The only mind-altering has come from reading or the occasional movie.

Link to comment
On 10/08/2016 02:47 AM, droughtquake said:

I can't 'like' this chapter, but it was well done. Very scary.

 

Yet another reason I've never had alcohol! No drugs either (except prescription prescribed to me or very infrequently, OTC medication). The only mind-altering has come from reading or the occasional movie.

Scary, and it isn't even Halloween. No need for vampires or were creatures to get the chills. Can't argue with your statement about alcohol. Hope this story is worth the while, and doesn't bend the mind too, too much. Many thanks for reading and commenting.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

Ted doesn't waste any time, does he? I can't feel too sorry for the predator getting his just desserts, even if it is brutal. I wonder about the roommate. Is he really sleeping? Was he drugged or something worse? I can't imagine sleeping through what followed, although maybe he woke up and we don't know since you didn't show us what followed. Which is perfectly fine, since we don't need to see... the way you ended the chapter was perfect. I have a feeling this is only the beginning of Ted's time to play.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

The quite spare and unadorned language somehow better conveys the sense of threat and menace. Less is more. This also applies to the amount of information given out - a tight focus leaves me wondering about a number of things. Next week can't come soon enough!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/08/2016 08:43 AM, Valkyrie said:

Ted doesn't waste any time, does he? I can't feel too sorry for the predator getting his just desserts, even if it is brutal. I wonder about the roommate. Is he really sleeping? Was he drugged or something worse? I can't imagine sleeping through what followed, although maybe he woke up and we don't know since you didn't show us what followed. Which is perfectly fine, since we don't need to see... the way you ended the chapter was perfect. I have a feeling this is only the beginning of Ted's time to play.

No Ted wasted not one moment. It's a complex set of emotions, isn't it? It's hard to disentangle how to feel exactly about a situation like this one. I am glad you thought the ending was good; it took a long while to come to that very conclusion. Thanks so much for your remarks and for reading the second chapter.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/08/2016 08:59 AM, northie said:

The quite spare and unadorned language somehow better conveys the sense of threat and menace. Less is more. This also applies to the amount of information given out - a tight focus leaves me wondering about a number of things. Next week can't come soon enough!

Ted is just as menacing and foreboding as our original predator, if not more so. I wondered if I needed more, and decided against it. So glad you felt the same way. Thanks so much for reading this and remarking on it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I wonder... is this who Ted really is? Or is this what anger at a rapist brings out in him. He says he doesn't 'do' unconscious people, and I believe him... whether it means he doesn't rape others, or he enjoys doing it to someone who understands what's happening, is something I'm not sure of. My guess is that this is payback, of some kind. Rather chilling, whichever, though, Parker. This subject matter is too serious for me to be glib... good work... cheers... Gary....

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Table's turned. Taste of your own medicine. Get what's coming to you ... one could go on, but won't. You get my drift. Nice Parker. Yes I said nice, good, well done!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 10/08/2016 11:22 AM, Headstall said:

I wonder... is this who Ted really is? Or is this what anger at a rapist brings out in him. He says he doesn't 'do' unconscious people, and I believe him... whether it means he doesn't rape others, or he enjoys doing it to someone who understands what's happening, is something I'm not sure of. My guess is that this is payback, of some kind. Rather chilling, whichever, though, Parker. This subject matter is too serious for me to be glib... good work... cheers... Gary....

You have an excellent question, but no answer, for now. It is a chilling chapter, because your remarks are spot on. And that means the predator-turned-prey is surely about to learn something about power and being powerless from Ted. I thank you for reading this story so far, and for your particularly acute reading.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/08/2016 08:39 PM, Mikiesboy said:

Table's turned. Taste of your own medicine. Get what's coming to you ... one could go on, but won't. You get my drift. Nice Parker. Yes I said nice, good, well done!

You have it succinctly, perfectly. The table is turned, and now the chill in the pit of the stomach belongs to himself. I am glad you thought this a nicely turned chapter. It is so good of you to read this story, and respond.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Holy... Ted really turned the tables there. Is he another predator, but with a conscience? He was really mad about the drugs or being drugged. This leaves me with so many questions about Ted though. Also wondering what will happen if Ted lets the predator go.. So many ways this can go. I can't wait..
Great Parker.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/11/2016 01:19 PM, Defiance19 said:

Holy... Ted really turned the tables there. Is he another predator, but with a conscience? He was really mad about the drugs or being drugged. This leaves me with so many questions about Ted though. Also wondering what will happen if Ted lets the predator go.. So many ways this can go. I can't wait..

Great Parker.

The predator certainly got a surprise. But Ted is a riddle, even though it is abundantly clear that he is perfectly capable of giving the predator a large dose of his own medicine. You bring uO so many questions, and I fear I can answer none of them. But I am very glad you chose to read a second chapter of this story. Thank you so much for reading!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

So, now Ted is the predator. What goes around comes around, right? Karma's a bitch and all that.

 

I hope to God Ted didn't kill the roommate!

 

This is such an intriguing story, Parker! Can't wait for chapter three! :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

The waking up process is rendered in short, clipped sentences; that gives the reader a sense of a man trying to come to grips with what's going on.

 

And then the roommate in the bed…such an unexpected thing to see. It's jolting for him.

 

Things that happen then are crystal clear, although the one on the receiving end of the retribution would rather have been unconscious.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 10/13/2016 10:44 AM, Lisa said:

So, now Ted is the predator. What goes around comes around, right? Karma's a bitch and all that.

 

I hope to God Ted didn't kill the roommate!

 

This is such an intriguing story, Parker! Can't wait for chapter three! :)

Definitely Karma in action. Our predator is now the prey, and it's not a petty moment. In fact, he's about to learn exactly how much of a bitch karma can be... Thanks for picking up this story!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/02/2016 05:51 AM, AC Benus said:

The waking up process is rendered in short, clipped sentences; that gives the reader a sense of a man trying to come to grips with what's going on.

 

And then the roommate in the bed…such an unexpected thing to see. It's jolting for him.

 

Things that happen then are crystal clear, although the one on the receiving end of the retribution would rather have been unconscious.

As you say, the predator turned prey must wish he could have avoided waking up, or perhaps reverse time. But neither is possible. The roommate seems contentedly asleep; and Ted seems to have been happy with the roommate. Our predator simply can't focus beyond the complete reversal he has experienced. You may suspect that his focus is about to be concentrated swiftly. Many, many thanks for your perceptive review, and for reading this story!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This is not my usual pick for a read, but it has power, and you've set it down nicely. I intend to finish, because now I have to see how it ends.
You have my full attention, so you have definitely done your job well!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 01/30/2017 05:51 AM, Geron Kees said:

This is not my usual pick for a read, but it has power, and you've set it down nicely. I intend to finish, because now I have to see how it ends.

You have my full attention, so you have definitely done your job well!

No, this wasn't exactly my first pick for a subject, either. But the idea wormed its way into my head: can such a person as the Predator be redeemed? Thanks for continuing thus far into the story.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Ted knew what was going to happen and knew it had been done before.  Was he on the hunt for the predator?  Since Ted was the target of being drugged and raped while unconscious it does seem fair that he returned the favor.  Would the predator have been any less brutal on his victim?  This was very well done.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..