Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Walking in Circles - 21. Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Shit, what time is it. Oh my God, I can’t believe it’s 6am! How did I sleep for 11 hours? Well, I need to get my ass moving. I have so much to do here, and Yoga, and the boys for dinner. I didn’t even get undressed and go to bed. Alright I gotta get the coffee going and get in the shower.

After I get out of the shower I walked down with a towel wrapped around my waist and grabbed a cup of coffee. Before I made it to the steps to go get dressed I looked at my little studio. I need to clean it up a bit, but I have a painting I want to block in first. That doesn’t take me long so I grabbed another easel and started another. They are somewhat of a series I want to do of the cove. These first two are Don in the woods and the other is Norm. 10am? Alright, straighten everything up and I need to go over by the mall for furniture.

The store I’m looking for has modern contemporary style furniture. I have gone to two with nice things but not even close to what I want. I was just about to go somewhere else, even a neighboring town if I had to. There is a beautiful young woman wearing a sleek form fitting light blue dress. No fancy jewelry, just a small purse that ladies hold in their hands. Her hair is long and flowing with lots of blondes and some darker browns. The way she is standing with her feet crossed suggests she is annoyed, or possibly she feels relaxed in that position as she looks at the trees and sky.

After I got my focus off of her, I see she’s standing in front of a store with furniture in the window that looks exactly like the style I want. Now I feel awkward having to walk past this Jennifer Aniston look-a-like. The only thing I am grateful for is that I wore my best butt jeans. This way I won’t feel like I am just white trash, as I walk by. Hell, she may even take a peek. Alright, let’s see what happens, glance, slight eye contact check, I nod and she doesn’t, Ok….. now, that’s right girlie, BUSTED, she shamefully cracked a smile.

Inside, I found a great sleek square table and 4 chairs that have an odd barrel style to them. I bought 2 sets. I plan to put them together yet be able separate them when I don’t have company. The only thing is they can’t deliver them till Friday. They might lose the sale now, but I will be more disappointed than they will. I decided to give Collin a call, “Hey, Quickly, do you guys have any time to pick up some furniture for me right now, or at least soon?”

“Ah, Hey Zach, you know what, Dave and I just dropped off our last order. I am pretty sure we’re going to get called for another in about 2 hours though. How much are you talking about?”

What’s funny is that while Collin is talking, I am standing with the salesman as I brainlessly glance around. “Probably just 2 tables with four chairs each, and 2 living room chairs.” The salesman looked confused so I pointed at the chairs I think I want. He smiled wide.

“Where are they at? We’ll head right over.” I handed my phone to the salesman, ‘Simon’, of course it is. He gave them the address. While Simon and I discuss the chairs, ‘Jennifer’ came floating up to us. She stepped behind the counter and started shifting through papers. Obviously, she works here.

“Tiffany, this Gentleman is Zach, he has someone coming in a delivery truck for the 2 tables with chairs and those 2 living room chairs. Maybe they could help us out? Mr Holland, this is Miss Wells, she is the owner.” Tiffany turned around and looked at me with a new interest.

We talked about her problem with her current delivery company. I told her I would have a quick chat with my guys as soon as they get here. “And, there they are now, is there a back entrance?” We discussed the way back and I went out front to the boys. Their truck is very big, very new and very clean. To be honest I expected the complete opposite.

After they invited me in, Collin started driving us to the back, I decided to see where they were going with their business. They described how they get a good number of calls that require them to be in too many places near the same time. They talked about Chad, who is Collins Brother, who will either use this truck or his pickup to help out. And, Dave has a cousin, Alan, who will ride along to help move stuff. They use Dave’s mom for the calls and book keeping. “So, look guys, what do you think about letting me be an investor in your company? I will buy you 2 more trucks for now and find a garage with a good office to work from. Plus I’ll give you a monthly check to use for the initial wage increases the additional employees bring. What do you say?”

They just kept looking at each other. I’m not even sure if they are communicating. Suddenly, they’re attacking me with hugs and kisses all over my face. I saw Simon with a big smile, but I was cracking up too much to care who see’s us, “Is that a yes?”

“That’s a HELL YES!” They said it in unison. They are really truly in sync with each other.

“Well, partners, you are going to need to get your working pants on today, cause these folks need deliveries right now. Get Chad to pick up Alan and meet me at the Truck lot down the road, I will buy one right now. Actually, have him come here to drop off Alan and I will get a jump start on the truck purchase.”

I explained the situation to Tiffany who’s blue eyes sparkled when I told her to get her orders ready. The dealership had several trucks that looked good, but after I described our plans, they had me looking at fleet options. The General Manager came out and had me follow him next door to a large warehouse and huge lot. He had a few trucks there as well. He described that if we rented his place he would pay some rent back for using some of the lot for his over flow. All of a sudden we had Four more new trucks and a shop. The dealership told Chad where to find me next door. Man, he is just as beautiful as Collin and slightly taller. His eyes got huge when I told him about the deal. “Grab a truck and get moving, we don’t have time today to be giving congratulatiry blow jobs.” Maybe I shouldn’t have started with that, but it seemed to, maybe, go over his head. Well, I gotta get back to my place to let the guys in. And, I gotta get things set up for tonight.

Text from Kevin:
How are things?

Good and you two?

Very good, do you want to go out to eat with us tonight?

Why don’t you guys join me at my place? I have other people coming as well.

Ok, what time?

7:30?

Done

Alright, I can cook a decent meal, but not really that good for a group. The guys are here, while they are bringing things in I ask if they know of any decent restaurants that might cater. They suggested a family owned Italian and steak house. Love it. I told the boys to take off, they need to finish the deliveries for today, and to come back at 7:30 so we can talk. All I said was to get dressed in clean clothes for dinner.

Gonna text Steve:
Can’t make it to Yoga, having dinner party at 7:30, can you and your girl come?

Sorry you can’t come today, I will call her but I know I will for sure.

Need to let the boys know about the new plans:
Travis, tonight is now a few more people. I need help from you two. Can you come at 6:00? And, ask Linda to come if the two of you are comfortable enough, dinner is at 7:30.

“Hello Sam, it’s Zach. Yes, hey I am having a dinner party tonight, please say you and your wife are coming. We are eating at 7:30, come a few minutes before, if you can. You will? Oh that’s great.”

“Doc? Ha yes, no everything is great. Sorry to bother you, but I am having a dinner party tonight. Can you come a few minutes before 7:30? Oh that’s fantastic, can’t wait to see you.”

So by my count that’s 12-14. I hurry and call Simon to see if I can buy one more table with 6 more chairs. I don’t know what I will do with it later, but I don’t have time for that right now. He said he’ll get the guys to get it here soon. Now, I need to dash over to the mall for table settings and some flowers. While I am there, I can stop in that cute little shop I saw with the art and frames.

My truck is loaded with stuff, it takes me about 4 trips to get it all upstairs. Good timing too, cause Chad came with the other table. It was just him, so I helped bring everything in, he isn’t really comfortable with me doing helping, but I ain’t giving him the option. “Hey Chad, before you go, are you going to be around the shop tomorrow?”
“Well, I have been working at the gas station, but I like doing this more.”

“Good, quit that other job, meet me at 7am at the shop. I need help organizing and cleaning some things. Will I see you then?” He agreed and we shook hands. And now, I have to get this place in shape.

The tables are looking great all lined up. I run my new navy blue dishes and flute glasses through the dishwasher. I have blue and whit cloth napkins in the washer. I have some clothes and my bedding going in the washer next. While that’s going, I go down and clean the half bathroom and head up to the roof. The hot tub is needing some attention, but it’s going to have to wait. I had picked up some folding chairs before I went to Burlington, and now I have them organized around a propane fire pit. Back down stairs I get the flowers arranged in my new vases. I am not gonna claim to be a great decorator, but I think this place is looking like it’s the shit.

The laundry is mostly finished, my comforter for my bed is in the dryer. The place settings are all organized with white shiny woven place matts, a medium sized plate between the silverware, a water goblet.

Oh good, the boys are here. And look at that, the food is coming right behind them. I know I look like I just wrestled a bear. I am going to see if I can find someone who can condition my bear skin at the cove, put that on the list. “Hi boys, you look fantastic, do you need me to help with anything, like do you need a drink?”

“No we’re good, we’ll set these clothes on the couch. Besides, there’s some guys coming down the hall that I think are coming here.” I just ushered them in and went into the hall to wave down the caterers. “That smells fantastic!”

They helped me set up the chafing dishes and we went through the list of how everything works best. After settling the bill, with a healthy tip, we agreed to have them return tomorrow morning to pick up their supplies. Now I can turn my attention to the boys.

“Zach, the food smells awesome.”

“Thanks Robert, let me give you the quick tour, starting with my bedroom so we can put all that stuff away.” And they followed me upstairs to the bedroom.

“By the way, Robert and I asked his mom to come and she said she would. We plan on telling her before she comes in. Just in case she freaks, we can keep her away from your other guests.”

“To be honest boys, I cannot imagine her being surprised.” They giggled.

We made the bed, Robert got in the closet and began organizing everything. Travis and I chuckled and left him to it. I gave Travis the rest of the tour then took him up to the roof. I told him he can take Robert around as soon as he comes out of the closet. Oh yeah, I went there. “Besides, he’s going to need the practice, then do it again with his his mom.”

We really had a good laugh. Travis saw the hot tub and offered to clean it for me. I don’t really know that much about it, and he said he grew up taking care of his parents jacuzzi. I left him to that and went back down to Robert. “Wow, you really have a talent for this, don’t you?”

He smiled bright, “I have always dreamed having a specialty service helping guys pick out their outfits, and then keeping them in the latest fashions.”

“Well, I believe you would be a huge success. Why don’t you put a proposal together on how and where something like that would work. Then show it to me on, Thursday? Do you think you could figure it out by then?”

He thought about it while picking an outfit for me tonight. “Honestly, I think I could at least have some good information. Let me try to get what I can for Thursday.”

After I was dressed we went back down stairs and I told him where he’d find Travis. As I am stirring some of the food, Steve came in with a beautiful blonde bombshell. “Zach, this is Sheila, she drove down from Hudson.”

“Wow. I see why he’s so smitten, you are stunning. Please make yourselves at home. There a couple people on the roof if you want to show that to her Steve.” He smiled bright and lead the way for her.

Next came the buzzer for Kevin and Caira. I was excited to see Caira again so I went into the hall and waited for them to step out from the elevator. “I am so glad you could make it, I hope you don’t mind eating with some other people?”

As we came in Caira leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek and Kevin gave me a warm hug, not to mention a warm tingling feeling somewhere else. But, that is well hidden, thank god. “We love meeting new people, Kevin said you guys became good friends while I was up at my parents house in Albany.”

Kevin chimed in, “I was telling her how you beat me three times at PacMan.” Oh my god.

I looked at Caira with a smug grin, “I don’t lose at that game, I probably should have told him before we began.” She chuckled.

“Well, I’ll have to see just how talented you really are, because I haven’t lost yet myself.” Now, look who’s got the smug grin.

“Oh yeah, you are so on. It will be my pleasure to watch you feel the pain of defeat.” We shook with a kind hearted smile. I took them for a quick tour and directed them to the roof. At that moment my phone buzzed, I saw the guys at the door. I buzzed them in, before they even got to my door, the lobby door buzzed again. I was pleased to see Sam his wife, and Doc all standing there. I buzzed them through and opened the door for the guys and told them how to get to the roof. I walked out to the hall and welcomed the rest of my guests. After meeting Sam’s wife and warm welcomes for Doc and Sam I lead them to the roof. Suddenly, Travis and Robert were heading for the door, “His mom is here, we’re going down to tell her. Wish us luck.”

”You’ll be fine, you’ll see.”

I went around the group making sure everyone had been introduced. They were all so loving and full of smiles. It was just a few minutes, 15 or so, when the boys and Linda walked up. “Are you ok Linda?”

“I’ve known since he was 4, I just wanted him to figure it out on his own. Besides, I really like Travis.” I hugged her tightly.

I cleared my throat loudly, “This came together rather suddenly, so thank you all for coming. I can’t think of a better group of people to have in my home. I do have two new friends in Burlington that I wish could have come, but they are very old and I didn’t want to risk Norm driving Nina crazy. However, I have recently become the proud owner of my cove, and...” I am interrupted by a short applause, “Thank you. And, I welcome all of you to come any time you wish. I would love you to meet Norm and Nina , they’re great people. I am going to ask some of you to come soon though to help me get things going up there, but any of you are welcome, I have special accommodations you could stay in if you’re not used to roughing it.” Lots of giggles on that comment.

“For some of you who aren’t familiar with the cove, I will be glad to share the story over dinner, so, let’s go down and eat, shall we?” As everyone started making their way down, I had clear visions of my parents hosting their parties. My mother looked so beautiful and classy, she would make sure everyone was welcome and give the tours of our home. My father always gathered the guests to our table with jokes and stories. I remember wanting to be like him when I grow up. I smiled to myself and wiped a tear away before getting down to everyone. I took the head of the table and had Doc take the other end. Everyone else filled in on their own. I went to serve the Salads and Dave got up to help me. I put my arm around his waist to let him know I love that he volunteered like that. He leaned over to whisper in my ear. “I have never had dinner like this before, I feel so out of place.”

“That’s funny, I had just been thinking how natural you look around everyone, your doing great.” He grinned and gave me a peck on the cheek before heading out with the bowls. And, we made sure everyone had what they liked for dressing. As we ate, I shared the start of the cove story, up to my version of the frat party with Kevin and Caira. They both were shy about the real version but I made them tell that part. Well, of course Kevin wouldn’t be telling the entire truth. But, he told a great story. Before Dave and I could get up, Steve and Sheila got up to serve the next course. We all laughed at Steve’s description of what they could choose to eat as entree’s. Sheila had to chime in several times to give it a tasty flair, otherwise I don’t think I would have chosen anything either.

I continued with the woods and the Sean/Kevin saga. I always get wild reactions with the bear story and the footprint. Everyone gets starry eyed when I talk about Jake. I get teary, but I love those memories. We laughed and at some of the other animal stories like my owl friend. Kevin and Caira stood to help with the desserts as Dave and Collin cleared away the dishes I loved watching everyone helping, as well as talking about the stories they had heard so far. When we started eating our desserts, I shared the ‘how I was found.’ There were tears and sadness, but I made sure they understood that some of it wasn’t real and I would have never met them if I hadn’t gone through it. “I am truly grateful to have met each of you.”

Questions about Jake and the house were plenty, and everyone expressed an interest in seeing the cove for themselves. I grabbed Collin and Dave as people were preparing to leave, I said I need them to stay a bit longer. The good byes were warm and filled my heart with so much love.

After we were alone, I directed them up to the roof again. They looked at me a bit funny as I removed all my clothes, but when I uncovered the jacuzzi, they couldn’t get out of their clothes fast enough. “I thought you would like this.”

“Dude, this feels amazing, I don’t know about Collin, but I have never been in one of these before.”

“Nope, me either.” They really kicked back for a minute.

“So, listen, I am not gonna run your company, it is yours to make into a great company. But, I do and will have ideas. I will be sitting down with you over the next couple days to negotiate a fair share of profits for my investment.”

“We don’t have a problem with any of that, Dave and I have talked it over and we want any suggestions and ideas you have. We think that you should get half.”

“No, I don’t even want more than 10%, I actually think it should be 5%.”

Dave butt in, “Then it’s settled, 10% it is.” I frowned, but I let them win for now.

“So I asked Chad to meet me at the shop tomorrow to help get the offices organized. There’s one for each of us and your mom. There’s a conference room and a kitchen, with a ladies and a gents bathroom. The gents has a shower too.” Their faces said it all, they are scared shitless. “Ok, look, this is where the two of you are going to need to be honest with yourself and to each other. You have 5 trucks now, eventually as word gets out you’ll need to find more people. Not everyone is a good choice and you will need to let people go, maybe even Chad someday. But, the two of you are in it to win it. You need to work it out together like I have seen you do. Right now I have it in my head, that you’d take care of the people you have been all along, maybe have Chad work for Tiffany and anyone else in that area. So, you will need at least two more helpers now. How does all this sound to you?”

“It sounds very strenuous, but I honestly am excited to make this whole thing work.” Collin is obviously running information through his head with ideas

“Me too!” And Dave lurched forward and kissed me open mouthed. He wasn’t holding nothing back. As he pressed more into me I could feel how much he was liking this. I broke free to look at Collin who seems oblivious to us. He actually is counting with his fingers. I like that guy.

But, this guy right here, he keeps on surprising me. We all started getting hot from the tub. So, as we got it closed up and heading back down stairs I was about to suggest that they spend the night, when Collin probably knew that I would, beat me to it. “We have had a great time Zach, and we can’t wait to do this again, especially Dave here.” Man did Dave blush, ‘hot!’ “But, we have a ton of stuff to do in the morning and we both have got to get some sleep.” Collin looked at Dave to be sure he heard him clearly. Dave gave the face like, ‘alright I hear ya’. To which Collin gave the, ‘Don’t try me’ face. Dave shrugged and gave me another kiss and Collin gave me a very tasty kiss before going out the door.

As I lay in bed, I had to tell god how grateful I am for all that he’s done.

**************
Man, I am glad I set my alarm for 5:30 last night, I am dragging my ass around this morning. If I would have slept longer I wouldn’t be able to get anything done today. I just need to get over to the shop and get some stuff done with Chad.

With my ‘coffee to go’ mug, I head over and call Kevin on my way. “Hey, are you awake?”

“I think so, what time is it?” He sounds like he just opened his eyes.

“It’s 6:25, the day is in full swing. Hey, remember when I was saying I could use some help up at the cove? I want to know if you can come up with me Friday, if you don’t have to work that is. You know, I don’t even know what you do.”

“I am a writer, I work from home, but I mostly just edit other peoples stuff. How long do you think we’d be up there?”

“I was thinking till Sunday or even Monday if you can. Don’t let me pressure you, I just thought it would be an interesting weekend.”

“Oh, I wanna go, I just have to make sure Caira doesn’t need me for anything I might be forgetting, I know she is working till Tuesday, so she won’t be able to go for sure. Would you be alright if I bring my laptop to get some work done?”

“Ok, yes, that’s no problem. Then just let me know.”

We hung up as I parked. I saw an old ford truck and when I parked Chad got out of it. “Hey, Good to see you, did you quit your job?” He smiled and nodded. “What did they say?”

“They said if I need to come back they’d figure something out.”

“That was nice. Okay, so we need to get all of this cleaned up and get ready for business.” We toured the whole place and I pointed out what I wanted to do today. We started with the bathrooms. After that, we tended to all the previous business papers and tossed them out. We were working well together, things were moving along. I ordered a pizza and told them that if they brought me a can of coffee grounds and some creamer, I’d give them a big tip. I couldn’t believe they actually did it.

After we ate, we decided to see if we could get any of the computers working. They all were a bit dated, but good enough for now. But, when I sat down at the desk of the big office the computer didn’t turn on. Chad wound up crawling under the desk and plugged it in. He waited till I got it turned on, but before he stood up, I noticed that it wasn’t connecting to the internet or even the intranet like the other 3 did. As he got under the desk again he did something and a gay porno just randomly came up on the screen. This jock dude was getting sucked by a nerd dude. “I didn’t touch it!” I felt the need to be clear so he wouldn’t think I was trying to come on to him. He started laughing. When he saw what it was, he got quiet.

“I bet they have a drive with a disc in it somewhere. I saw another plug under there and plugged it in.”

But, we both just kept watching. Me from the chair and Chad from his knees. I know ‘I’ am hard as a rock. The longer we watch the more confident I am that he is at the least, interested. Then he must see it because turns and starts sucking my dick through my jeans. I mean all along it, he sucked making my jeans so wet. I undid them as fast as I could and he got my underwear down to free my cock, I felt weak with my cock in his mouth. He went to town, he didn’t even give me the option to stop before cumming. I did too, I choked him with the tremendous amount that filled his mouth. Like a real trooper he swallowed every bit. Right away he looked at me, “Don’t tell anyone please, I never told anyone, not even Collin.”

“Your secret is safe with me, can you get this to stop playing?” He laughed and got it to stop.

We finished with the offices and he got a call for a delivery with Tiffany. I said I would clean the kitchen and conference rooms myself. It barely took an hour to clean the conference room and about a half hour more than that for the kitchen. I grabbed a cup of coffee and headed to the dealership next door. The sales manager, Chuck, and I sat down, so I could tell him what I needed. I thought at first I would want to rent a small truck to take to the cove, but he was good at helping me think trough my projects. He called a salesman to come in, Bob. He is probably 10 years older than me. Chuck told Bob what he thought might be of ‘interest to me’.

On our way out to the lot, Bob grabbed some keys. The first one we looked at, was just like the ones I got for the guys. I kinda just shrugged. The second one, was a deep dark red. This thing is a semi truck cab, with the cargo box connected right to it, there’s even a big sleeper cabin with a bathroom and kitchenette. It’s huge, but it’s not. Way smaller than an actual Semi, but bigger than most delivery trucks, I had ever seen. As we went through it, I found there’s even a door to go from the cab to the cargo box. I knew we didn’t need to look at any further, this is going to be my new truck. Can’t lie and say I don’t want to puke when he told me how much the sticker is. But, when we sit down with Chuck he gives me the fleet price. It is still 6 figures, but I really feel it is right for me. I drive it around town with Bob to get used to it. Since I am using it for private use, Chuck is getting it registered as a camper for me. But, Bob pointed out that I could pull anything behind it that I could ever want. We’re getting down some small country roads and decide to practice turning around without driveways. We are even going pretty far down a dirt road then using the backup camera’s to drive all the way back.

I need to pee so we stop at one of those country rest areas. This place is rarely cleaned, but it isn’t completely disgusting. Bob went to the urinal and I went to the stall. “No shit Bob, look at this, do you see my fingers? I think it’s one of those, gloryholes or something.” I was trying to sound like Kevin did.

“You mean you never seen one before?” That’s a loaded type question. I could take that as, saying I am younger than he thought, or that he thinks I am gay and should know about them already.

“No, have you?”

“Many times.”

“Did, uh, did you ever, uh, use one?”

He isn’t answering right away, “Yes”

Then there is more silence. But, as I was trying to decide what to do, he came through for me, so to speak. He had a thick, maybe a bit longer than average, uncut cock. I peeled the foreskin back and started licking the head. Then, I took it in my mouth right up to that plywood partition. I pulled back a couple times to suck hard on the skin but really worked the shaft with my fist and mouth working together. Just as I was sure he was going to cum, he pulls out. So, I put mine in the hole. He worked hard to get me off, but after I shot the first blast in his mouth, I pulled out and told him to stick his through. I am still cumming while he starts shooting down my throat. So fucking hot.

On the way back to the dealership, he said he is married with three kids. He just does this about 3 times a year. He said it’s like a craving that pops up. But, he doesn’t consider himself gay or even bi. He thinks he is straight with a pig mentality to get off with other pigs. Well, that’s different. But, hey I ain’t complaining. ‘I’m a pig!’

After dropping him off, and parking at the shop, I got in my Ram and my phone rang. “Hey Kevin.”

“Hey, we are good for this weekend. She said she was even going to suggest that I offer you help.”

“That’s so awesome. Wait till you see what I got for the trip, you’ll shit your pants. Be sure to pack extra underwear.” We both laughed pretty good. “I plan on getting pretty dirty and maybe even wet. So pack work clothes. You’ll need something nice to wear to dinner with the Bur People. And, enough of those for warm and cold weather.”

“Ok, what time are you picking me up?”

“Can you be at my place by 7?”

“Yeah, I can do that.”

We gave a fast good bye and I went to leave the shop. I got maybe a hundred yards away and turned around. I picked up the Volvo. I looked up a few places. I decide on a motorcycle shop, I found a 2 seater 1000 cc utility atv, with a matching trailer and a/c and heat. It has Bluetooth and an in dash stereo with 4 speakers. The flatbed has cargo accessories and a wench. One thing I love is there are light bars I can turn on to get a clear view all the way around as we go. This little bugger is fast. The dealership helped me get my permit to use on the street. I checked with Vermont and it will be honored there.

I called Doc to fill him in on my mission. And to apologize for missing my appointment today. He suggested I just call in once a week. I could come in when I want, but I am good for now. That makes me feel pretty good to tell you the truth

I also stopped at a home improvement store and purchased a gas powered portable generator for the cabin. It would be interesting to do things with electricity there. I also picked up some plumbing supplies and storage containers. I grabbed a wide assortment of tools for all the projects I have in my head.

“Hi Norm, it’s Zach, how is everything? Yeah, that’s good. Hey, I am coming up your way on Friday, but I have a camper that I will stay in at the cove. I am bringing a friend and would like him to meet you on Saturday. Will you guys be available? Great, I can’t wait to see you both too. Can you think of any contractors in your area that would be able to help me build a big barn by the road? I want to be able to keep things safe and maybe even stay the night in. Ok, yeah, let me know, bye.” I love those people.

I got back to my house at about 8pm. I think I’ll see what Albert is up to. Well alright, he’s on his way. “Hey Albert come in, its good to see you.” I pull him in for a Steve hug. “Do you want anything to drink?”

“No, thank you, do you want to paint?” Let’s get to it then.

“Yes, I’ll get set up.” I didn’t even have to tell him to get undressed, I looked back just as he finished folding everything into neat piles. I decided to pull one of the new living room chairs over to the window. I don’t think Steve would be able to see him on this angle. Besides, I don’t see anything in his place right now. Albert seems to know what I want and sits in the chair. I think the way he has his legs spread wide, butt by the edge and his elbows far off the sides is perfect. The only thing I want to do is get him hard. So as I walk towards him I start undoing my pants, “Albert, I like the way you’re sitting, I don’t want you to move. But, Albert, can I make you hard again?”

“Yes.” By this time my pants are almost off and I am hard as a rock.

I get my underwear off and squat in front of him so I can stroke him harder. “This is good, but I want to see if I can make it even harder, is that ok?”

“Yes” So I just go for it.

I wrapped my lips around that baseball bat and sucked on it like I would die without it. I heard him moan, like he’s going to cum, so I stood up fast. “I don’t want you to cum. I still need to paint. He smiled a devilish smile, not the crazy one.“Keep smiling, I really like that.”

I got such a good progress going, but I need him hard again. I walked up to him again, I purposely let my dick flop back and forth as I went. “Albert, I need you to get hard again.”

He had that smile again. Honestly, it’s different than the weird thing he does. This one has so much more meaning behind it. “I think we should try something different. Don’t move, but I want you to really watch my dick, ok?”

“Yes.”

So, I get it about a half of an inch from his mouth. He is mesmerized by it. I pulled his bottom lip down from his chin and let the tip of my dick just trace his teeth. Then I pull his jaw downward and put the whole head in his mouth. I let go of his chin and tell him to move his tongue around it. Not only is Albert hard, he is leaking precum like a leaky faucet. I take my dick out. “Do you like that Albert?”

He simply whispers, “Yes.”

I go back to painting for about a half hour. I wander over to the wall and flip off the lights. I go to Albert and put my dick back in his mouth. As he is licking my dick head, I grab his hands and put them on my butt. All of a sudden, he is no longer waiting for permission. He takes my dick down his throat to my pubes. He probably conditioned his gag reflex from sucking himself all those years. He is sucking as if he had never had a different cock in his mouth. I let him suck that first blast into his mouth, then I plunge his cock in my mouth like I had to Bob. Albert is squirming in delight and is biting his lip when he shoots a massive amount of cum in my mouth, on my face and on my chest. Then I go straight back to sucking him. After a few minutes, I stand up and grab my underwear. He gets up and starts dressing. “Was that alright Albert?”

“Was great.” Oh boy that devilish smile.

“Have you ever sucked anyone other than yourself?”

“No. Just you.”

“Did you like it?”

“Yes, can we do it again someday?”

“Absolutely, Albert, besides we have to finish the painting.” He left smiling so I will try to come up with a way to do it again.

For now. Sleep.

********

So far, for a Thursday, I feel like I am running around with my head cut off. I’ve driven to the grocery store at least 3 times, trying to get what I know I would want and what I think Kevin could possibly want. I went and bought a propane refrigerator freezer, back to the grocery store and then the Volvo. Decided it would be prudent to have lots of gasoline and at least 2 extra propane tanks. It won’t be long and I will need a full on Semi to drive around.

Robert’s calling. Ok, I forgot I told Robert to call me today. “Hi Robert, did you find anything to help make a plan?”

“Zach, I think I have everything I could possibly think of. Do you have any time?”

“Well, can you come to my new shop?” I gave him the address and he said he would able to get here in 15 minutes

Robert was wrong, it took him 12 minutes. Good lord this boy is excited. I show him the conference room and ask if he needs a few minutes to get set up. He looks so nervous, it’s just me, for fuck’s sake. “Tell you what. I need to move some stuff around in that big red truck. Just come get me when you’re ready.” He took roughly a half hour.

“Zach, can we do this before I throw up?” I jump down from the truck and close the door. “Robert, you’re fine, I’m won’t bite. Well, not hard.” I pull him into a hug. “Now Let’s go see what you got.”

I walked in the conference room and there are 3 easels set with poster boards turned backwards. On the table are note books, labeled 1, 2, and 3. Robert pointed to the middle chair for me to sit. Robert took a huge breath and blew it out. “Zach. I think the hardest part was to imagine what someone, you, would be willing to invest. I felt the logical approach would be to shoot for the moon first. Then consider a prudent version. After that, I imagined either getting no or little financial support and what I believe I could do, and frankly, will do, if that’s how it goes.” He turned the first board around. “In this example I would establish a website using Mr. Perfect as the name. I would begin hitting all the social media sites with the name and the examples of what I can do for them. At this level, I would ask them to meet at a store of my choosing based on their pre established types. Rural, suburban, and Metro. Once I have pictures of how they currently dress, I can research what the latest trends are and who supply them. I can offer a package price of two, or three price points to chose from. Open proposal one. After considering the assistance of the 13 year old neighbor web designers cost, the gas to get to the malls and gaining another phone line for business communications, I estimate it to be about a thousand.”

He turned the second board around and unfolded it as two boards. “In the next level, things get a little more interesting. The website gets a few upgrades. When someone begins choosing their type, they can use the guide to show their current wardrobe and how often they use them. This way each person can be helped by either adding to or replace some elements of each. These are given three to five price points. In this setting I will have them select from my researched items and I will purchase them and ship them to them. Open #2. This after adding to the phase 1 is estimated to be $5,000.”

“Ok the big enchilada.” The 3rd board opened into 3 boards. “Aside from adding more details to the website for styles and seasons, I would warehouse popular selections and advertising to the retailers and designers to work with me for additional cost effectiveness. For the big spenders, they can meet in my private and safe environment. Safer for me with cameras and security systems. They can have fittings and one on one discussions until an allowance and a trust is established. At that point very little contact or communications would be necessary. I would want to employ a secretary and personal assistants who would shop and eventually get clients of their own through the umbrella corporation. Open #3, after adding 1 & 2 with the these upgrades I estimated the start up to be approximately, and it’s just a guess, $20,000.” He kind of flinched like I was gonna yell at him.

“Ok Zach, I am going to the cove to get things repaired and more established. I haven’t packed anything yet. I need to be able to get muddy and sweaty, I will be going to eat two or three nights in a hair better than casual atmospheres. I will need some layers for chilly weather and some for warmer. What do you think you need, in order to buy that for me, like at the mall right now. I watched him do some math in his head and probably picking the stores. “$3,000 for name brands and $1,000 for off brands.”

I pulled out my checkbook, told him which bank to go to and get the cash, I said he needs to get them to me by 8pm tonight. “Zach, this is too much.”

“No, you said $3,000 for name brand, there’s 1,000 for your service fee. Now get moving.”

He ran out the door. I’m sending a text to Travis:
Did you help him with this or at least see it?

No, was it bad?

No, but I don’t know enough about it to gage it it’s accuracy.I will be writing him a check tonight, but you have to promise me to make sure he actually does what he says he’s going to do. Otherwise, if I don’t see results, I will cut him off.

He is going to go nuts, you are the best. I will help any way I can.

I decided to stop by the dealership and see if Chuck is available. “Sorry to interrupt your day again.”

“Zach, I don’t mind, seems like every time you do, I make money, just messing with you.”

“Well, why should today be any different? I love everything so far. It’s really working well for our needs. But, I have a new idea I’d like to pursue and I would like to keep it close. Is anything happening with the building that’s in front of my shop?”

“Well, Zach, I was actually thinking about that. I would like to sell you the whole property. But, I want to offer you a fair price. I will order an appraisal and an inspection. If we can make a deal would you be interested?”

I couldn’t help but smile. “Absolutely, I would.”

“Then here, let’s say you pay an extra $500 a month for the whole property. But, the spaces all the way to the back I can use for free, until we agree on a price. There’s a gate back there so we don’t even need to roll through the rest.”

“Chuck, it’s a pleasure doing business with you.” He dug through a couple filling cabinet drawers, then handed me the keys.

As I walk through, I can tell this place is in very good shape, just needs some touch up cleaning. On the second level I find my perfect office, it goes the length of the building front to back and I would say about a quarter from side to side. I love the layout of the current furniture. They just need… updating, that’s what I will call it. My office has a private bathroom with a shower. Just outside my office is a secretary desk with a nice work room for that person. Further down the hall is a conference room on the front of the building, and 2 more offices on the back side. After that, there’s a door to a kitchen on the front and 2 doors for men’s and ladie’s bathrooms. Straight ahead then is the stairs and elevator. I am going to call my little business, ‘Cove Investments.’ Well, unless I get a better one.

As the day rolled on, I didn’t worry about anything else. I am so excited for this trip. I decide to try occupying some time with painting and drawings. Some of my favorite work is with a lack of presence. Actually, I really do know what the hell I’m saying. It means don’t think about it.l, just do it. Anyway, when you really do draw like that, it’s pretty cool to flip through and marvel that you did it and barely remember doing it.

At 7:45pm Robert buzzed my door. He came in the door with 2 good sized suitcases. “Zach, everything you will need is in these 2 suitcases. I think you’ll really like everything I got for you. And, there’s room in each front panel for toiletries and whatever. When you get back, I will help you organize everything in your closet, if you want.”

I went over and peeked through some of the stuff, “Robert, you have out done yourself. I hope you have created a record of everything you have done for me. You must include pictures. When I get back we’ll do a photo shoot for advertising.”

Robert started getting tearful, “Does this mean…”

“Robert, pay attention.” He gathered himself nicely. “This is a check, before I give it to you I want to be very clear. This is not a gift, this is not a loan. This is an equal share of a company that you are responsible for. We will grow this business to whatever maximum potential that is. Even small I believe it will be profitable enough for your livelihood. So, this, right here, this is start up money for the business. This is not money to go shopping and give everyone presents. There’s more if and when it’s truly needed. However, if I think you are taking advantage of me, which I know you won’t, but if you did, I will cut you off.” When I put the check for $15,000 in his hand, he looked like he was going to passout. He is so cute. Funny, I would imagine a person who loves shopping to be, sorry, OVER THE TOP, feminine. Robert is the complete opposite, except for moments like this, he will have a slight flare for the dramatic affect. The other thing is, I have no idea how much all of this is really going to be. I think I will set aside a small account of my reasonable guesstimate and see if I am right. “And, now, I have recently acquired a building with plenty of space for your startup. I am giving you a set of keys. You know the shop you came to today? This is the office building in front. The second floor is mine, but you will currently have the entire first floor to make your dream come to life. I suggest you get Travis and whoever else to help you clean. Don’t waste money hiring someone else to do what you are capable of doing.”

“Zach, I am speechless, I, I don’t know what to say.”

“Then I suggest saying, Thank you. That’s what your mother told me in a similar situation.” We hugged, like real love, real happiness.

“Thank you.” He left and I felt like I had done so much for him, but like a tiny blip on the grand scale.

To tell you the truth, I am FUCKING excited about my trip and everything that is happening. But, not enough to stay up all night. It’s going to be a big day tomorrow.

Copyright © 2019 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..