Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Walking in Circles - 7. Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Shit, what did I do? I actually let a guy suck my nut from my mother fucken cock. The absolute worst part? I liked it, hell I loved it. Seriously, the best that I have E-Ver had. What am I going to say to Sean, I hate for anything to change, you know, like either not talking anymore, or I definitely don’t want lovey dovey shit. Hey, look at that. I am all put away, zipped up and covered with a sleeping bag. Where’s Sean?

I scurried outside and immediately saw him sitting by the water. The sun feels so good so I didn’t put my t-shirt on. Sean had something in his hand that he and Jacob were playing tug with. That pup obviously doesn’t have much energy which is probably why his mom isn’t looking for him. I have heard they will even kill the pup, maybe he wandered off and she thought it was better to just let him go… I sat next to them, “Hey.” It was the best I can do under the current circumstances.

“Hey” I guess I deserved that from Sean since that was all I had.

“Jacob looks more playful now.”

“Yeah, we’ve been practicing walking around. He’s really good at not wandering off.” Sean wouldn’t look at me at all, “I’m sorry I did that. I don’t want to make things weird and I just shouldn’t have done that.”

“Which part?” He looked at me with a confused look. “Which part shouldn’t you have done? Was it the part where you sniffed my butt? Or the part where you gave me the best God Damn blowjob I didn’t even know existed?”

Sean smiled my favorite crooked smile. “Look Sean, I thought you’d want to at some point, given the frat boy story. I just wasn’t sure what I would do. But, there we were, like you said, alone in the woods, and who gives a shit. I turned over on my own, you didn’t / couldn’t, force me. I think I just wanna be clear I don’t want you to fall in love, I know, it will be difficult, cause I Am all that!” That got a good chuckle out of him.

I put my arm across his shoulder and pulled him to me, what topped it off was Jacob came up between Sean’s legs and laid with his head on my lap. That was cool. We sat like that for a few minutes, “I really need to get to that fender, and I saw some rocks over here that might be good grinding stones.”

“Let’s get up Jacob, let’s go find a rock for Zach.”

We picked one large enough to handle multiple grinding jobs and just heavy enough to be carried by both of us across that kind of distance. I wanted it near the door where we get the most shade. Sean went to work setting up a large lean-to over it. Then he did another, on the other side of the door, with a raised platform. “What’s that one for?”

“Firewood, those clouds are rain clouds out there and we want dry wood.”

“If you make them more water tight, I’ll get the wood.” Sean nodded and went to get more materials. I went the other direction where there seems to be more dead wood. Looks like there had been a big tree that fell some time ago. I grabbed a spear and when I got close I realized Jacob was following me. I bent down and rubbed his head. “Come on Cujo.”

I gathered a good bundle and Jacob grabbed one to carry as well. Damn he’s cute. We made it back and Sean cracked up at Jacob helping out, it really was something special. Sean had most of the tall side closed in with sticks on both shelters. He was weaving pine branches through the roofs to make them better resistant to water. I went off for a second load and decided to drag a large branch with me. This time though Jacob was helping, he had literally got on the branch. “You’re not much help goofball!” I swear he smiled at me.

This time I didn’t see Sean when I got back. I loaded up the sticks in the wood shed and began breaking up the bigger branch. “Zach, can you toss me up a couple of those pine tree branches?”

I looked up to see Sean up in the trees working on the fort roof. I tossed about three and decided to go up and help. When we finished after several trips for more pine, I decided to go through the trees that make our fort and clear out as much of the dead stuff as possible. It even made them look more attractive from the ground.

Sean and Jacob were gathering up more raspberries and I set up the grinding stone to one end of the shed , I decided I want to see if I can make a drill. I had a plan to put one together but I need to take the longest screws from the bikes in order to make a drill bit. I got the fender and I grabbed an axel I think. Anyway it looks like something that might work. I started on the fender first. I like the shape and the thickness but I have to get one of the bolt holes off and get the edge straightened up with the rest of the fender. I moved it around on the grinding stone and decided on a plan. Something to pound with. I took a thick branch from the wood shed and used our sharp rock collection to whittle it down into something that looked more like a rolling pin than a mallet, but it should do nicely.


After working around the edges, tapping and sometimes pounding, it really began to look like a curved machete. I can feel the rain getting closer so I went to the place we got the grinding stone. I picked up a half dozen various sized shards of the same type. On my way back Jacob came bounding up with Sean close behind. “Looks like someone found energy. Hey wolf monster”, he kept moving around between my legs.

“I’m gonna try to get some sleep, if you don’t mind.”

“Yeah, that’s a great idea, Jacob and I will take the first watch. I want to see if I can collect some of this fresh water we’re about to get. Wish I would have built something earlier.” Jacob settled between Sean and I.

On our way back we made a plan to build a way to get water, but tonight we agreed to drink whatever we have and try to fill them back up with rain water. Meantime, Sean went to bed and I went to my work shed. I grabbed the fender and went outside to the tree trunk we dragged over to sit on. I used the different stones to file down the edge of the fender. I kept looking at the colors of the clouds rolling in as the sunset hit them. Truly Gods gift of beauty. “Yeah yeah I like art, so what of it?” Jacob had cocked his head at me.

The wind started picking up and we felt the first few drops hit us. “Come on Jake, we better get inside.”
He half ran with his big feet and floppy ears. He started going into the fort but realized I turned into the shed. With the thunder getting closer Jake, I decided is easier to say, got right to my side for protection. “I know Jake, that’s scary noises. I’ll keep you safe, stay close to me.” I pet him enough to let him know he is welcome to stay.

When the rain started heavy I decided to put Jake upstairs with Sean so I could go fill the bottles. I also took of my clothes and let the rain wash me up, at least reduce my stink. Haha, I need to be introduced to some Irish Spring right now. The rain was freezing and refreshing at the same time. After our bottles were full from a steady runoff off the wood shed, I put them inside the fort, warmed up a few seconds in front of the fire. Ran out to the wood shed and grabbed a couple good sized chunks to build up the fire. I ran out to the rain and really used the runoff water to scrub my sweaty taint and up my hairy butt crack. I ran my hands through my hair several times and wiped my face. I chuckled out loud since I had, moments ago, had my hands in my crack and now wiping my very furry face. I ain’t having that anymore. I grabbed a couple sharp rocks and carefully started shaving my face. It was definitely easier than I thought it would be, but I did draw some blood. Wow, I am freezing but I feel so good.

I ran in and let myself dry by the fire. I had hung my clothes on the cart to dry after I had given them a good wringing in the rain. Not quite dry yet I went to the wood shed and got about a four inch round chunk of wood. Using a sharp rock and the mallet I made two slits like a plus sign. I took two shards of wood and pounded them down to open the four corners. Using dry grass we had put in the shed tight jammed inside of it I got it to ignite. Perfect torch for the shed. After I felt the blade was pretty good I worked on a suitable handle. Didn’t take long to whittle down another club. This time I used a sharp rock to make a grove for about half of the fender blade, and with cordage wound tight around the blade and some bear skin chunks I wound down the handle. Man, that’s perfect! I can seriously do some damage with that. I put it in the fort in the cart for safe keeping.

After some time in front of the fire and checking out the peep holes, I made my way upstairs. Sean had his eyes open and Jake was laying with his back against Sean’s side. “I decided to shorten his name to Jake if your ok with that.” Sean smiled after I said that.

“Of course I’m ok with it, I love it. How’d everything…” Sean stopped and his eyes got huge. “How’d you shave?”

“Does it look alright, I did a little face modeling for him.

“Hell yes, can you show me what you used?”

“Sure, come on.” We went down stairs and I showed him the stones and pointed out to the runoff and washing myself. “But I have to be honest, it’s really fucking cold, I still don’t think my dick has come out after going up inside of me. In fact, if you ever wanted to see what it’s like with a woman, this might be your chance.” That got a good bit of laughter while Sean was undressing.

He squealed as the cold rain hit him. Then he immediately got his head in the runoff. After several times of running his hands through his hair he looked back to see if I was still watching. “Oh my god, I didn’t even know how much I missed a shower! This feels so good!” I just smiled and nodded.

He turned around and started shaving. I just leaned against the wall watching him while smiling. The lightning had passed some time ago, but you can still hear the thunder in the distance. Man, for little dude, he sure does have a great body. I’m not a fag, but I know a great body when I see one. That boy is all muscle, and a huge cock with it. I don’t know a girl alive that would want to ride that pony. Now there’s an image. Shit, I bet he could take his pick of any gay guy out there with no problem. Ok, enough staring at the naked gay guy in the rain, I gotta get some sleep. “Hey, I’m going up!” I pointed up after he turned to see me, he nodded and I we up to find Jake never even moved. I curled up to him and stared at this beautiful wolf, so desperate for love and trust. How lucky are we!

I think I was about three seconds from oblivion when Jake made a viscous growl, that is the first time he actually seemed like a wild wolf. What the fuck is happening! I immediately sat to see Jake at the hole to go down showing his might. Suddenly a blood curdling squealing was coming from right below me. Fucking A What the FUCK is that! I rolled over to look through a gap in the floor. I could see a giant pig in the trap hole apparently stuck. I scurried over to and tried to calm him. He definitely understood my gesture and became less agitated, but the squealing wasn’t helping. I grabbed my bow and arrows and went slowly down the ladder. Jake was clearly not happy with my decision to not bring him down with me. About half way down I saw an opportunity to aim for it’s heart from this angle. Lord I hope it gets through that skin. I need to pull the farthest I can. Oh, shit I missed the chest, but it went deep through the throat. Well, that fucking squealing stopped, now it’s just thrashing. Wish Jake would shut up. I bound to the cart and grabbed the new machete. I got myself behind the wild pig. And sliced a huge gash across it’s neck. All that thrashing became more twitching than anything. Just how long does this go on anyway? It ain’t like the fucking movies , that’s for sure. Seemed like a good 15 minutes or more of trembling with an occasional thrash of its head or legs. Damn, I feel bad for it, “Ok pig, I know you never planned it to be like this, but I want you to know that we are grateful for your sacrifice that will save 3 lives. I pray you are able to leave this place and move on to pig heaven. Your struggles are over.”
Seriously, just like that it became completely still.

“That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen Zach!” Sean was in complete shock. I looked at him for a moment and went up the ladder to get Jake. He growled at the sight of the pig but settled as I handed him to Sean. “I got hear as you cut it’s throat and I about cried my eyes out the way you spoke to it. Oh my God, for it to leave just as you finished, that was so powerful.” I could barely understand him as he said the last part, he was so choked up.


“ Sean, look at me. We need to get this out of here. But , we need this meat. Remember how we made the enclosure around the bear? Can you start making one we can drag this pig into?”

“I can do that, it’s a great idea.”

“Take Jake please so I can put a door up. I will come help you in a few minutes.”

I hurriedly tied a bunch of long sticks together and to the platform above. Then placed the grinding stone in front of it, mainly to keep Jake out when we aren’t paying attention. After I grabbed the bear gloves I jogged over to the raspberry bushes, Jake saw me running so he came running after me, like what ya doing now? So, cute.

There were whole giant old dead bushes behind the newer fresh ones. I started hacking at the bottoms with my handy tool. Man does this thing work great. After I got out enough to do the job I started dragging what I could to where Sean was. At first Jake wanted to help but after getting poked by the thorns he decided to let me do it all, like you must be a crazy human.

It’s amazing how much we were getting done and how fast even in the rain and darkness. Sean was busy connecting posts for the frame. H had dug some holes to set them in about 10 feet to the far side of the fort. It actually was the peeing spot I think. With the steep hill behind our fort to the left and a thick mass of shrubs to the right, that should work nicely. After 3 trips I had the dead bushes surrounding the structure that was quickly taking shape. Sean even included a sturdy beam we can hoist the pig up for slaughtering. We wanted to do that for the bear, we just couldn’t get any lift from it, at least not till we had it mostly done on the ground. I asked Sean to put a mesh like roof on so it would help keep birds out but let the smell out too. I am working hard creating spikes that remind me of war pictures of the x shaped spikes to protect a fort. I will make them better tomorrow but these should stop the predators from climbing in.

Sean put Jake upstairs once we got the structure good enough. I had to reset the log that swung down in a way so we could work. The hardest part was getting the pig out of the hole, This fucking thing is so heavy and one of those spikes had gone right up it’s ass, with another through a thigh. “I bet when it broke through the top that spike went through the thigh, but when it was thrashing to get free it sat on the other one. That definitely sealed its fate.”

Sean shuddered at my forensic analysis. Ha, see I know some big words. We used long thick branches and stones to lift it off the spikes. It is a bloody affair to drag and lift it from the hole. But once out we each grabbed a leg and dragged it into a shallow hole inside the slaughter house. I had dug the hole so we could not get blood running in every direction. We secured the entrance with extra raspberry bushes. We moved back inside and found Jake on the ladder trying to find away down. “I need to find a way to get the blood out of here, or at least cover it up.”

“Zach, you need to lay down and sleep for an hour or so. I’ll wake you when I’m ready.” I shook my head. “Damnit Zach, I ain’t asking.” He actually gave me a look like he’d be willing to take me on, fine.

Well, I scooped up Jake and laid down. As soon as Jake closed his eyes with his head on my shoulder, I passed OUT.

Copyright © 2019 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..