Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Walking in Circles - 22. Chapter 22

Chapter 22

What the fuck? What is that? “WILL Someone stop….” Fuck, I thought I was in the hospital. Oh, my phone is going nuts. “Hello?”

“Zach, are you still sleeping?” I look at the time.

“Shit, man, here I’ll buzz you, just come up.” I got the coffee going first.

Oh man, I can’t believe it’s 7:30. The shower feels so good though. “I wonder if I should just rub one out for the road?” I kinda whispered to myself.

“Sounds like a good idea, can I join you?” All I can do is smile as he undresses and steps in.

I move so he can get in the spray. Then I turn on the rain head that sprays from the middle of the shower. Kevin leans in and our mouths open for a hungry kiss. He is thrusting his long dick into my dick, and from my balls up onto my abs. This boy wants to get freaky and now. I am right there with him. He drops to his knees and sucks my dick like he needs my cum. He isn’t trying to make it last, he wants it NOW. But, I have a better idea. I hold his shoulders down so he won’t try to stand. I get on my knees, as I kiss him I guide him onto his back. Forcefully, I bring his ass up my thighs so I can thrust into the crack of his ass. This also brings his cock into a suckable range. I definitely want his taste in my mouth as soon as I can get it. Kevin starts going crazy fucking my mouth, while doing everything with his hole to maneuver my dick into it. A couple times, I was sure he had it. I am starting to get a little anxious to get up in there, but before I even grab for it, Kevin pressed all the way down on it. This is it, and we find a rhythm with me pushing in while he presses down on my cock. I start pulling up off his cock with my mouth at the same time. At the hilt, Kevin plunges deep in my throat as I force my nose into his pubes. That’s when he almost goes all the way off my dick. Pressing down as I grind up and suck at the tip. Thrust up to the tip of my dick and force my nose in his pubes. Faster and harder. More force more urgency. Each pass determined to get the prize.

I wouldn’t even be able to tell you how many times it took, but I know it wasn’t very long till we both got what we were after at the exact same moment. It almost felt like I shot my cum in my own mouth. Except, I just kept sucking and he pressed harder. This isn’t stopping. Hell, it ain’t even slowing down. If anything, we are more aggressive and in it for more. I don’t know if it can or will happen again, but this is fucking amazing. He is using the wall for leverage to press as hard as he can onto my pulsing cock. I let some of his cum ooze down his balls and I can see it mixing with my foaming cum as we plunge up and down on my cock. He’s going to do it. I am right there, about to go over the edge again, and he starts filling my mouth. That’s it! Every last drop of man juice contained in my balls filled his guts to their hilt.

We’re panting so hard. “Holy Fuck Zach. You are so fucking amazing. Do you have any idea what you do to me?”

“Me? It’s you that just takes it to a whole new level. I think you are going to give me a heart attack if we do that again.” I help him stand, but we keep kissing as we get washed up. After that we are obviously on the same page. We are moving fast to make up for lost time. Once we have our bags in the backseat of my truck we’ll be able to surprise him with the awesome new ride.

“Where are you going? The freeway is back the other way.”

“You’ll see in 3 minutes. It’s the surprise I told you about.”

“I thought the shower was the surprise” That is funny.

As I pulled into the lot I stopped for a second, “I bought this whole property, I have an office up there. Robert will use the downstairs for a new business. The guys you met at the party, Dave and Collin, they are running a delivery business from the back warehouse.” I then drove to the back.

“Dude, this is amazing. This is all incredible. Don’t tell me that giant truck is yours!”

I smiled at his reaction as I stopped next to it. “This is the surprise. I am driving this, to the cove. There’s more, but you’ll have to figure out all of that from the road.” We scrambled to get everything into the floor of the cab. Then I parked my truck in one of the bays I claimed when we moved in.

Now that I am in the truck, and heading onto the road I noticed he had moved some stuff towards the back. “When we are steady on the road, I want you to go through this truck to get to know it, and see all the cool stuff.”

So, as we are well on our way, traffic is moderate and we are on cruise, “Go back there, you’ll find a closet cabinet and drawers. I think my suitcases will fit in the bottom of the closet and the rest is yours. Also there is a fridge in the cargo bay, when you get a chance, grab me a mountain dew please. Just make sure you put that harness on and keep it clipped to something.”

I had fun watching him open everything, but when he opened the cargo door, that is the best!

“Oh MY GOD, DID YOU BUY THAT? Holy shit.”

“Do you like it?”

“Who wouldn’t!”

We have been giggling and making fun of the people we pass. We keep arguing about the choices of music. Whoever told him that 80’s music is the best, should just drop dead immediately! Unless, of course, you’re referring to 80’s Country. Randy Travis, Kenny Rogers, Dixie Chicks. Anything but, Madonna for Christ’s sake. Hell, I’d even listen to Bono before Wham!

About 2ish hours we reached my rest area. I had gone to the far room’s long line of urinals. It doesn’t matter which one you choose now, they’re all filled in 5 seconds. If you ask me, it’s just more eye candy. The stalls were just as busy, but on a positive note, most people were going in to pee and not lingering. The negative is that they don’t clean up the pee they get all over the seat. Kevin was taking forever in one of them, and I figured he probably had to clean it, shit in it, peek under the partition. Tap his foot. I don’t know if he does that type of thing, but I wouldn’t try it now. It’s a good way to end up in jail.

He finally met me at the coffee shop. He told me about the cutest kid with the biggest dick. He said he was jerking it in the stall next to him. He pulled out his phone and started a video he recorded. I slapped his hand down and said to wait till we get in the truck. As we are waiting for our latte’s, I see my little friend from the last time, go past. He gave me the thumbs up again. “Zach, that’s him. That’s the kid. Do you know him?”

“I’ll tell you in the truck. Let’s go.”

As soon as the doors closed in the truck, Kevin squatted between the seats and starts the video. He first showed the reflection of someone jacking off facing the toilet. Then he moved the camera to fit between the partition and the wall. You clearly see Thumbs heavy in action. He even sees the camera and smiles as he keeps pounding away. I am really starting to wonder what will happen. It was at that point, that you and I would shoot everywhere, that he starts convulsing. He doesn’t cum, but his orgasm is every bit the same. Simply put, it was fascinating. “I don’t remember if I ever did that. Do you?”

“Zach, I did that every day until I was 12. I was in the shower using a soapy wash cloth and suddenly I saw the stuff that my older brother used to shoot everywhere. He let me watch as long as I wouldn’t touch. I was so excited to show my brother what I can do. He was so proud that his baby brother was growing up. We basically discussed and showed each other techniques for the best orgasms. I really hope this kid has somebody to share his experiences with.”

I thought about what he said. Unfortunately, my past is so messed up I just don’t know if any of it is true. Kevin got up and put his harness on. He clipped on my seat and started undoing my pants. I just smiled at him. “Let’s see if you’ll remember this.”

Fuck, it’s so difficult to fully concentrate on the road, but I was determined to get through it safely. I will admit that as I am shooting into Kevin’s mouth, I am in a completely strange euphoria. Not once did I lose my focus on the road. The only other thing that kept going through my mind was if Kevin was sucking my dick, or Thumbs in his mind. I will never know.

The rest of the way was just more of the same that we did before the rest area. Kevin made us peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and an apple. It was good, but Kevin insisted on feeding me while I drove. I think it made us more unsafe, but it was very funny.

Now that we are on the small two lane road heading to the property, we are completely silent. I am nervous that I might miss it, even though Norm had described the boundary markers in detail. I’ve seen some for other properties. I also worry there won’t be a space for this truck. Norm said he had stone dumped to make a parking pad. I am just afraid it’s for a KIA Soul, not a Custom Critical Cargo Truck.

After I came around that last bend I told Kevin that everything we see now is mine on both sides of the street. We have been going about 15 minutes and suddenly I see the driveway. Damn, I could fit 2 full size semis in that lot. I decided to do a quick swing so I can back my way in. Kevin has a stunned look on his face as I come to a stop. “What?”

“How long have you been driving this thing, you’re like a professional.” I just laughed

“Come on, let’s get the ATV off the truck and go for a ride. I want to see where we’re at.” I get the ramps out of the back and pull the ATV out. I made sure everything is full and working. We stayed silent, especially when I came to a stop. I knew instantly it was my clearing. I actually was able to drive right to the creek and showed Kevin the remains of the bear slaughter house. He wanted to get out and look. He found a big bone and put it in the bed of the cargo area. I slowly came to the shed. I barely could tell it was ever there. But, I can still see it in my head. From here I knew exactly where to go. I stop before the hill that leads to the main trail. “Kevin, can you please wait here? I want to be alone for a minute, if you don’t mind.”

“Take all the time you need.” I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

As I crested the hill I decided to look back. I just saw the front of the ATV. I went down about half way and sat on the ground looking at the cabin. I had tears running down my cheeks. I could see the two of us working and playing. I can still see Jake laying by the front door. I whisper with a broken heart, “Jake.”
But, I freeze because it really looks like him. “JAKE!” He stood up and ran full on straight for me. Suddenly he jumped in the air right into my arms. He is wiping my tears away with his kisses faster than I can produce them. “I’ve missed you too. Oh so much!” Jake is crying as he wiggles to keep kissing me. I fall to the ground and he laid on top of me as I keep petting him. Jake made a slight growl so I look in the direction he is looking. “Kevin, stay still!”

“Jake,” I kiss him “look at me.” I nudge his muzzle to look at me. “That is my friend Kevin. I want you to meet him.” “Kevin, this is Jake, I have faith in him to trust me. Please, sit on the ground and let us come to you.”

Kevin sat as the words left my mouth. I stand next to Jake and I keep stopping every couple of steps to pet Jake and let him know I am really here. As we get close I sit about 4 feet away. As I keep giving Jake my love I speak to Kevin, “I am going to come to you on my knees, but I don’t want you to look at Jake or touch him until I say so. Ok?”

“Yes Zach.” He is looking at the ground and has his hand on his knees. I move several times until Jake clears the distance to sniff Kevin. He went completely around him and even sniffed his butt and crotch. Then he surprised me, Jake licked Kevin’s face. Kevin started giggling and Jake licked him again. “Look at him Kevin.” Jake licked him straight on. “I am going to pet him and I will put your hand on him, ok?”

After I got his hand on Jake I took mine away. Jake laid down between us. “Zach, I have never been more afraid in my entire life,” Kevin has tears running down his cheeks, “but this is by far the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me.”

“I know exactly what you mean.”

I slowly took my phone out of my pocket, as soon as I had the camera set and held up the phone for a selfie, Jake sat up for the perfect picture of the three of us! I sent it to Kevin’s phone right away. I got up and started walking towards the cabin. Jake stayed by my side the whole way. Kevin let Jake come to him while I opened the door. When I went in it was just like it was last week. Dirty, but solid. I gave Kevin the tour and Jake went from room to room. Jake sniffed every corner and every surface. I wonder when he was in here last. Maybe since that day. “Before we leave I want to make him a doggie door. I can’t stand the thought of leaving him locked out again.”

“Aren’t you going to take him with you?”

“How, he’s never been on a leash or in a cage. Who’s going to let me have a wolf running around?” It breaks my heart. But, I know it’s the truth. “Ok, it’s getting late, we need to head back to the truck. But, I am going to keep the front door open and put some branches in most of the opening.” Jake had gone up and laid down on my bed. I gave him a kiss and went out the front door. After I got all the branches I wanted woven together, Kevin and I went back to the ATV and went back to the truck. We briefly ate and shared the bunk after giving him the choice of the captain chairs making a bed or both on the bed. I was much more comfortable when he rolled over and held me.

I had to get up and set the heat on 71. After that I was able to fall into a deep sleep.


Ok, well I was comfortable for about the first 2 hours, after that I had to make the captain chair bed. To be honest I think I like it better. Well at least until I get a chance in the bunk alone then I’ll decide what is better. I have no idea how Kevin fared, but he is snoring now. I think I will leave him a note saying to hold tight, I just want to check on Jake. So, basically I threw myself together and rolled the ATV out of the truck. 6:15 am, the sun is barely glowing over the trees. It’s going to be winter again soon. The light bars work great. I have a spot light I can move around to see just a tad clearer at something ahead. As I pull up to the cabin the sun is really starting to get brighter. I am anxious to check the cabin, I just hope nobody but Jake went in. I am going to figure something else out.

Pulling the branches out of the way must have stirred Jake cause I can hear him growling. Opening the door I am surprised to see a grey and black wolf. I don’t know this one. Fuck, I am dead meat, I don’t have any weapons on me. How can I be so stupid? I am given some time to look around for an escape or something I could use as a weapon. The grey wolf is starting to edge closer, fuck…. Jake? Why is he coming between us, and growling at me, too. I can’t believe he’s growling at me, wait, he turned to face the other wolf. He, he’s making a strange growling noise. It’s almost like he is trying to lick his lips while grumbling. Even more strange, is Grey stopped growling with teeth, again more like grumbling. Jake walked up and started licking Grey all over, Her? face. I can’t exactly tell from here, but I think it’s his mate. I hadn’t even thought about him ever having pups. Ooo, I wonder if they’ve had any yet.

Ok, what’s happening now? Jake looked at me for a second then as he stayed focused on Grey, he started walking backwards towards me. I actually think he is doing the same thing I did to get him and Kevin to meet. He just looked at me again and then back to Grey. Grey took a couple steps forward., oh shit. This may sound foolish, and I will probably die, but I am going to sit down. The truth is I trust Jake. I respect and love him, I believe he would do everything he can to protect me. God, I feel like an idiot though. I won’t watch, either this will be amazing, or really fucking suck as it kills me. Oh God, that’s definitely Grey’s paws walking around me sniffing. Hehehehe, “ooohhhh come on both, of, you, stop please.” The licking! Course that’s better than biting. Jake laid on his belly beside me, and on closer inspection, that is definitely his Lady friend. Grey is on the other side of him. She licked Jake and did a slight howl. What does that mean?

Oh Shit, oh fuck, I am being, agh, attacked. They are getting me, from, shit, every angle. I am, not, going to let any of you, just attack without, con, sequen, ses! Oh yeah? You think you’re tough? How about you.

I have to pet Jake on the head. All five of these puppies are simply, beautiful. I can’t stop my tears. Grey just got up, I hope I wasn’t to rough. Oh, she is laying in front of me, she’s, she’s letting me pet her, oh and letting them eat, I get it. Well, they are fantastic. I feel so incredibly blessed to be able to give my love to an honest ta goodness pack of wolves. Albeit, some tiny ones, but all of them, including Jake are wild animals. The fact that they trust me to be with them, is beyond what my brain can handle. I really need to get back, I can’t just leave Kevin alone.

Ok, slowly going to slide on my butt to the door. Yep, Grey and Jake look at me, like ‘thanks for stopping by ‘. HA, I don’t have the heart to say, THIS IS MY HOUSE, BITCH! Besides, I think she’d win that argument. I am going to come up with a way to preserve the house and not let them feel like they aren’t welcome.

The truck looks undisturbed. I am just going to park out here and see what’s up. “Dude, are you still sleeping?”

“I got up and saw your note so I went back to bed. How’s Jake?”

“You are going to SHIT YOUR PANTS!!” I am telling him the whole story and he’s freaking out! I knew he would. “Now more than ever, I need to find a way to make them a house of their own. Put your thinking cap on. Put some clothes on first, this truck doesn’t have much water, so I want to save it for when we are filthy. For now, I am going to call the Bur’s and see if we can shower there.” I think I will go outside to make this call.

“Hi Nina, Yes, I brought my friend Kevin with me. I can’t wait to see you too. Well, I was thinking about using the shower in the guest house and then going out to eat, my treat. Yes, you guys pick. Alright, I will load up our things and be there in about a half hour to 45 minutes. Thank you guys, you’re the best.”

“Ok Kevin, we need to bring a change of clothes to go eat with them. Nothing fancy. And anything you’ll need to shower with.” I am impressed it only took us 10ish minutes to grab the stuff and get it the ATV. When I was buying this thing, I insisted on one that I could at least do 55 in. They said that on a flat road I could easily do 65 and going down hill about 75. Depending on the hill size going up shouldn’t drop below 50 if I want it to. I am able to get to the Carlson’s in 39 minutes. That’s pretty good. Of course they were sitting on the porch, and had a good laugh when they saw what I was driving. I didn’t want them to get up, so I stopped in front of the house. Kevin and I got out so I could make all the introductions. I really do love these people. “I’m sorry Nina, I think we’re too stinky for hugs, let’s have some good hugs after we’re all cleaned up. Do you mind if we head back?”

“You boys take all the time you need, do you want me to fetch some coffee?”

“See that Norm? I knew she is my girl, watch out, you finally have competition.” I gave Nina a kiss on the cheek. She just beamed with delight.

I brought the, ‘I need a better way to say this. How about Beast.’ Well, I parked the Beast in my usual spot and lead the way to the guest house. I showed Kevin how the shower works and then I went downstairs to keep Nina from climbing another set of stairs for no reason.

“Zach, you are the sweetest person. And, that boy, Kevin? Oh, is he ever a good looking man.”

“Listen to you being fresh.”

“I am not dead yet.” She is trying to look coquettish.

“Alright, keep your knickers on, we’ll be right back down.”

Kevin was already getting dressed, I handed him his coffee. “Nina fancies you, you should go find your way to the house and show her how charming you can be.”

“I can do that, she is incredibly beautiful even at such an advanced age.”

“That’s exactly how I feel.”

“You said his name is Norm, right?”

“Yes, now go, I’ll be right behind you.”

In the shower I keep thinking about Jake and his family. I need to find away to bring people in to work on the place without freaking everyone out. I don’t think it’s possible. Grey, especially, can’t be trusted. Now that I’m all dressed, I am going to put our things back in the Beast and find everyone. I will figure something out for Jake.

“I hope Norm isn’t talking your ear off. You better not be telling Kevin tall tales about me Norm.” They all giggled.

Norm scanned us over, “Everyone ready? Yeah, ok let’s take my car, I don’t think Nina would be very comfortable riding on the back of whatever it was you pulled up in.”

“You’re probably right Norm. Especially the way Zach drives that thing. He practically gave me whiplash going through the woods.”

In the car Nina insisted riding in the back and I insisted Kevin ride up front. “Zach, how did it go yesterday?”

“Nina, I will show you pictures at the restaurant, it was amazing yesterday, and over the top incredible today.”

“Alright, we are here everybody out. Nina and I have been coming here for decades. So it will probably be loud, it usually is.”

“Oh Norm, don’t be such a fuddy duddy, I just have a lot of friends who like to say hi.”

He was right, it’s a hopping place. Kevin and I are a new commodity for they’re entertainment and everyone wants to be able to say that they saw us first hand. At least, that’s how it all plays out in my head. I took the opportunities, when Nina wasn’t occupied with her adoring fans, to show them the pictures from yesterday. Nina was practically screeching with delight and wonder from the story with Jake yesterday. That just told me she would go bonkers with the next story. I should have bet someone money, I’d be a rich man, she was beside herself over the puppies and Grey.

“Zach, I want you to meet Joseph. Sit down Joseph.” Norm grabbed an empty chair from a nearby table. Joseph, Holy Mother of God, he is the most rugged muscular beautiful man, I have ever seen in my entire life. I am truly not able to speak. Hell, I can’t even look him directly in the eyes. “Zach, Joseph is the best contractor in Vermont. He can help you do anything you want on your property.” Norm filled Joseph in on the transfer of the property.

“It’s great to meet you, Zach.” He reached his hand out, I became afraid to shake it in case he felt me shaking.

But I did it anyway, “Absolutely, I, yes, Hi.”

I looked at Kevin who is cracking up, mostly on the inside, but I see it. I gave him the look of, ‘shut up ‘. Kevin returned the look with a twitch saying, ‘well talk to the man ‘. Fuck! I look like an idiot! “So, are you busy, this time of year?”

I shrugged looking at Kevin, then turned to look Joseph in the face, fuck I know I am turning beat red. “Not really, it’s been a crazy summer and got a lot done. Usually this time of year I take a break and then plow in the winter.”
“Oh, I don’t want to ruin your break.”

“I tell you what, I can come with you and see what your thinking about doing. Then I will be able to tell ya what I think.”

“Zach, Nina and I can take the boat out to the cove and take Kevin with us. That way you can show Joseph your little buggy.”

“Beast, I call it Beast. It’s an ATV. I don’t want to take him away from his family. You, uh, you could pick them up and meet me. There. At my , property.”

I see Joseph smile big and look around the table, I just give everyone the look of, ‘stop it’. But they’re all too busy giving him the look like, ‘you better watch out because this idiot loves you’. FUCK, why am I like this? “Zach, I am not married. Heck, I haven’t had a date in years. I would like a family, eventually, but I haven’t found the right person yet. So, I think it would be fun to go for a ride in, Beast?.”

Damnit, fucking fine. I start to look at Kevin like, ‘what should I do’? “I will be fine Zach, besides, I love boats! Will you let me steer, Norm?”

“We’ll see.”

Nina had a look of fake shock, “I wouldn’t get your hopes up, but that’s the closest anyone has ever gotten to actually doing it.” Norm gave Nina a big smile.

“Ok, I am going to swing by my house and grab a few things, did you all drive together?” The rest of these traitors all nodded. “Zach, why don’t you ride with me and I will show you my house real quick.”

Well, thanks to my EX-friends I don’t have a choice, do I? “Yeah, sure, that’ll be great.” Everyone stood up. Joseph is about 4 inches or so taller than me. I don’t think he’ll fit in my buggy, BEAST, Damnit. But, what a fucking ASS. Where do you buy jeans that fit that kind of ass? I caught Norm looking at it. Then I caught Nina , but when I caught Kevin I gave him the look of, ‘I hate you ‘. He laughed out loud.

Wouldn’t you know it. Joseph has a silver RAM. His is the Rebel model, completely loaded like mine. I even looked at one, but ultimately I decided to get the 4x4 Laramie Limited. “I have a RAM also.”

“I love them, I came really close to buying a Laramie, you know the limited? But I just couldn’t take my eye off of this one.”

“It is beautiful, I kept looking at a white Rebel but I got a pearl white Laramie Limited.”

“That’s so crazy. Well here we are.”

“Dude, did you build this?” Its one of those sleek modern houses on a hill over looking the lake. Giant windows and different textures that create such a warm and inviting feeling. I am mesmerized.

“Do you like it?” He is trying to see my face as he pivot opens his massive front door. With just one button the entire place came to life.

“I abso-fucking-lutely, LOVE it. This place is amazing.”

“I am just going to grab some stuff from my office and we can take off. Take a look around while I get it.”

I see one of those infinity pools off to the side, the furniture is so modern yet not uncomfortable looking. The kitchen is darks a lights mixed together in a classic modern open concept kitchen, straight out of magazines like Dwell. It must be such a wonderful feeling to wake up to all of this every morning.

“Ok, I’m ready.” He has a black backpack and a hunters bow and arrows. When he sees the surprised look on my face, he quickly explained. “I do a lot of hunting out that way. You never know what you might want to shoot. And, I have occasionally seen bear out there, better to be safe than sorry.” We were already almost to the Carlson’s. “These folks have always been very good to me and my family. Norm had taken a shine to me when I was just a lad. Everyone thinks he’s a mean son of a bitch. But if he is, I’ve never seen it.”

As we pulled in the driveway he pulled in the back next to Beast. “Is that Beast?” I nodded, “I have always wanted to ride in one of those. I bet it’s perfect for the woods.”

“That’s why I bought it. Plus, I think it looks cool.” He smiled wide, I think it was in agreement, or he’s mocking me.

“Kevin are you sure you’re alright with this?”

“Zach, he’s gorgeous, and I see it in your face. I say, go get him tiger!” I made a mad face and shoulder butted him. “Besides, Zach, I know you’ll still have a soft spot for me.”

I threw my arms around him, “Forever, and for always.” When Nina and Norm came over with their coats and one for Kevin, we all agreed to meet at the cove, but I said to not go on the beach till I am there, if they beat us. They all nodded and got in Norm’s car.

As Joseph and I got in the Beast, he looked confused. “Why don’t you want them going on the beach?”


 

Copyright © 2019 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..