Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Walking in Circles - 23. Chapter 23

Chapter 23

“Well, to cut a very long story short, I have raised a wolf who now has pups. And, even My wolf is wild, but his mate is even more unpredictable. They now have five pups, which could make things even more risky. Look, we haven’t gone to far, I can take you back.”

His silence makes me feel like he is really second guessing himself. I even start slowing down, “Wait, don’t go back, I have to admit it scares me, but the desire to see this is way more enticing.”

This drive is not very long, but I don’t want to even dance around the edges of liking this dude if he doesn’t have the ability to deal with my issues. “Ok, screw it, you need to hear the whole truth and this is a short drive. So, I am going to talk fast. Let me say it all, then you can ask questions, ok?”

“I would appreciate that.”

And, so, he is getting all of it, like it or not it’s the truth and it’s my truth. If he can’t deal with it, we will know shortly. Because, I am almost to the hard truth. Its funny because I asked him to not ask any questions till I am done, but I actually expected him to ask anyway. Then at least I would have a clue what he’s thinking about it all.

“See, I just found Jake for the first time yesterday, and I met the rest of his family today. We’re here, well this would be a good time to ask questions.”

“So, which is it, is Kevin your boyfriend or is Steve?”

“What?”

He asks it again. “I know what you asked, I just can’t believe that after everything I just told you, that’s what you wanna ask.”

“Ok, I am just trying to wrap my head around it all. As I am sure you are too. So, I thought, well let’s start with the basics, where are we right now. Jake the cove, your parents, that’s all squared away. I am just not clear about your current relationship status, and maybe you aren’t either, that’s ok too.”

“What I do know. I love Steve, I love Kevin, I love Dave and Collin, and I love Robert and Travis. Hell, I even love this bizarre guy Albert. But, I am not passionately in love with any of them. Maybe, sometimes I may wonder why or if, but Steve has a good girlfriend, Kevin has a wonderful wife. Collin thankfully is married to his work, Dave ha he’s different. Robert and Travis have each other and I love them that way. Do I want to be with a man? Do I want to be with a woman? I don’t know any of that yet. Maybe, it will be some version of both. Then again, I could wind up being alone my whole life. I don’t think that’s what you were asking for.”

“Actually, that was exactly what I was asking. Thank you for being so honest.” He looked around, “How should we do this?”

“Well, first things first, since we are here. I want a place to come to when I am here with friends especially. It needs to be a place I can park multiple vehicles and keep them safe. That is modern enough to be welcoming, and maybe even have a gas pump. I don’t have a clear vision, but I think it would be interesting to see what you guys here would want to see.” I need to get serious for a second. “I have a couple other projects that are close to each other at the cove. The most pressing is definitely the hardest. I need to find a way to protect my wolves. And, I want to build them a place that they can stay in. But, I am afraid that I won’t be able to do any of that.”

“I definitely can come up with plans for right here. As far as the cove, I will need to do some research. Can we leave things the way they are for a week?”

“Yes , if we can make the cabin more secure against other animals.”

“Well, Let’s get down there and see how it goes.”

That’s enough to get me going. We wound around through the clearing, the bear slaughter house, the shed and the cove. Once we got there I made Kevin give me the bow, if anyone is going to shoot any of my wolves, it will be me. The others hadn’t gotten to the Cove yet with the boat. Joseph and I made our way inside and I did get an arrow in the ready to be sure nothing gets crazy. Grey isn’t coming out and Jake isn’t either. “They might be out getting food, or they’re with the pups. Stay close and let me know if you see any of them.” Joseph nodded that he understands.

When Grey called for the pups, they came from the direction of the kitchen, as I get through the arch I am confident they are not in the kitchen. I am assuming they are in one of the pantries or the bathroom. Yep, all five pups are on the wheat grass piles, they are passed out and don’t know we’re here. I open the slaughter house door, close the bathroom and Joseph helped me take the door off the other pantry. We worked fast to block the hallway from having access to the rest of the cabin. Then we slowly made our way outside. I shut the front door blocking Jake and Grey from getting in. “I am going to need to clear a path into the slaughter house. Then you probably should either go by the beach or climb a tree so I can show them how to get to their pups.”

Joseph looked around as we cleared the raspberry bushes from the front. “I think I will climb this tree so I can watch.” I nodded towards the path as Grey and Jake started walking towards the cabin. I could hear the boat stop, but I wanted to make sure Joseph got up the tree high enough. Then I held up my hand to the boat, both say hello and stay where you are.

I moved closer to the front door and sat on my tree bench. I haven’t sat on it for almost 2 years and it still feels so natural. Jake came trotting up to me and I started petting him immediately. But Grey, she’s not happy about the door being closed. As I stood up Jake went to the door and looked at me like, open it. “Jake, Grey, follow me.” Grey is trying to scratch the door open. “Jake come on.” I start walking and as soon as Jake starts to follow, so does Grey. I went through the slaughter house and Grey shot past me into the Pantry. “Joseph, I will want to put a rock here to keep it from blowing all the way open and not close.” He pointed at one close to me and I saw there were 2. I put one on both sides of the door. Perfect, I gave Joseph a thumbs up. After he jumped down Jake came out and marched up to me. Joseph froze. “Jake this is another friend. Joseph squat down to his level.” I turned to Joseph and Jake sniffed him. He gave the all clear by licking him. “You can touch him now.”

“This is amazing. I really want to help you do this now. I thought maybe you were delusional or confused about your relationship with them. But, I get it now.”

“What should we do? I don’t want Nina and Norm to risk this. Kevin has met Jake, but I Don’t know Grey well enough yet.” Jake watched as one pup wandered over to us. It went right up to Joseph. Then Joseph got nervous when Jake came over. But, Jake just stood with them both. “Joseph, squat again and pet Jake.” He did as I said. Jake licked Joseph and the pup started licking him too. “Don’t stand up, just keep doing what your doing.” He seemed confused, but followed my orders. He was shocked when Grey came up next, she came up slow and her head way down. I can see she’s not very comfortable with all this, but she’s willing to give it a chance. I squat down and then move closer to her, “Hey Grey, come see me, that’s right, everything is alright. I just want to say hi.”

She totally changed her look. More like, ‘Well your ok, so I guess it’s alright. Jake laid on his belly to lick Bravehearts belly. So, after I started petting Grey, she started her half howl thing, calling for another attack. “Ok Joseph, get ready, you’re about to be attacked by the rest of the pack.” Just as he turned his head he started chuckling at the other four charging to get him. Braveheart lost interest and came to see me and his mom. Fucking, cute little shit. I looked out at the boat and could tell they were all watching.

“Joseph, this is my biggest priority. I need to find a way to help them. They, they are my family.” I started to cry a little and it just got worse when Grey licked my face.

“Zach, I am totally with you on this. I swear to you, I am your guy. We will work out a solution.” He started to get tears as well.

Grey got up and started nudging at her pups, play time is over. Jake came to me. He pressed hard against me and I held him tight. I kissed his head and he licked my face. Then he broke free and went to follow his woman into the house. It was the most precious thing.

We stood up at the same time and walked out to the beach, Norm brought the boat much closer. Joseph grabbed me with tears still coming. “Thank you.”

“I saw everything, it was amazing! Joseph, were you scared?”

“Nina, I have never been so scared and excited all at once.”

“Dude, I felt like that yesterday with just Jake. When I saw Grey come out, I felt like I was going to throw up.”

“Yes, that’s exactly how I felt. Yet, strangely, I understood her and Jake. It was like they are communicating and if we don’t understand then they might just kill you.”

“Well, I doubt my Jake would kill you unless you were trying to hurt his family. But, Grey is more wild and could decide to be done with all this kumbaya stuff.” My phone started ringing in my pocket.

It’s Steve, “Hello?” I walked a little from everyone to talk in private. I could still hear them chatting about the wolves. “Steve what’s up?”

“Dr Stiene died today. He had a heart attack in his office. He wasn’t actually working so he wasn’t found right away. I’m sorry to be the one who had to tell you.” I just started crying, it was just so shocking. I feel like I am not going to have any support to help me and I’m going to fail because of it. “Zach, are you there?”

“Yes Steve, I’m sorry. Muh, I feel, I. I feel like I’ve lost another parent and a friend.”

“I knew you felt close to him, lots of us did. Look, there’s nothing you can do right now. There won’t be a funeral till Wednesday or Thursday, so don’t hurry to come home. But, I thought you should know.”

“Steve, thank you for being a great friend. I love you for that.”

“I love you too, Zach.”

Everyone looked at me as I walked up, “Doc died today, heart attack. The funeral will be Wednesday or Thursday.”
Norm spoke up first. “What do you want to do, Zach?”

“Are you and Nina Alright if we Stay with you tonight, I just want to be around people I love right now.”

Nina answered for Norm, of course you all can, we love you and want your company.”

“I’ll come too if you want me to, Zach.”

“Thank you Joseph, I don’t want to keep you from anything.”

“There’s nothing that I’d rather do.”

“Yeah, Zach, lets stay with Norm and Nina. Besides, they have a shower.” I couldn’t help but laugh at Kevin. Everyone did.

“What about Jake?” Joseph asked.

“I think he’s fine for a bit, it’s the long haul I am worried about.”

“Zach I can help you drive your truck back into town if you want me to.”

I blinked a couple times and then nodded. I just want to go.

“Zach, I will go back with these guys and meet you and Joseph at their house. Take your time and don’t worry about me.”

“I love you Kevin, you know that, right?” He winked as Norm hit the throttle. Then I was amazed to see Norm give the helm over to Kevin.

“Why that lucky dog. Norm has never let me drive his boat.” I just laughed at Joseph and nudged into him to start walking back to the Beast.

Joseph put his arm around me as we walked and before we got to the Beast I walked over and grabbed his bow and arrows. Then I tossed him the keys. He looked stunned, “You’re going to let me drive this too?”

I just laughed at how excited he was. I put the bow under tie downs and hopped in. He really is a proficient driver. A natural if you will. All I was doing was pointing the way. As soon as we stopped we jumped out and opened up the back of the truck. After he helped get the ramps down, I tossed him the keys to the truck and told him to get it warmed up. Then I put Beast in his cage and tied him down. All locked up, I got in the cab.

“Zach, this truck is awesome.”

“Let me show you around.” We got up and walked back, but before I could say anything, Joseph kissed me. I don’t think I kissed him back yet.

“Did I do something wrong Zach? I’m sor…” now it’s my turn. He tastes amazing I want to live in his mouth. He let’s me kiss him for just a while then looks me in the eyes. “We should be going, but I’d like to continue this discussion soon. If you’re still interested.”

“Um, yes, I think it’s worth discussing further.”

Just like Beast, Joseph is a natural with the Custom Critical. “How did you know I was interested in you?”

“I am pretty sure everyone in the restaurant knew, Zach.”

Oh great the whole town is going to know my business. “Why did you kiss me?”

“Because, since the moment I looked at you that’s what I wanted to do. But, I’ve never kissed a guy before, so I wasn’t sure how to go about doing it.”

We parked right in front of the Burs house. We went to the back and got the Beast out, I am driving though. As I pull into the parking lot of the small town marina, we can see Norms boat chugging it’s way in.

“Hey, Joseph, who’s your new friend?” A young quarterback type is walking up to Joseph and they slap hands.

“Conrad, this is Zach, he bought Norm Carlson’s woods. Zach, this here was the bratty neighbor kid who insisted on following me almost everywhere I went.”

“Shit, you begged me to hang out with your sorry ass. Zach, it’s nice to meet you. I heard you were in town and when I saw you hanging with Joemama here, I thought you might be the guy everybody is talking about.”

“Well, you can’t believe everything you hear.” Joseph gave Conrad an odd grin.

“Hey, Conrad, what are they saying?” I watched as Conrad got a big grin and checked with Joseph before saying anything.

“Well, I don’t think Joseph wants to hear what the gossip is, so I’ll tell you. Zach, you have to keep in mind this comes out of small town ninnies who live for juicy stories. Rumor has it, you were the one that they found floating in the lake a couple years back, then you were in a coma or something. But, when you got out of it you decided you wanted to buy some property up here. Old man Carlson has taken a shine on you, and introduced you to, the towns most desired and eligible bachelor, to do some work for you. They think there might be more to that story.”

“Man, why do they do that? It’s none of their business why I’m not married. Hell, at one point they had you and I about to get married. Sarah, even broke up with you because she thought it was true.”

“Was it?” They both got a strange look.

“Zach, I am getting married next Saturday to Sarah.”

“So? I know several married guys who will mess around with other guys.”

“Well, Zach, just because we had too much to drink at a party and we passed out spooning each other, doesn’t make me gay.”

“Conrad, I agree 100%. In fact, I believe that there are more straight guys willing to mess around than will ever admit it, but that doesn’t mean they want to destroy their relationships with women and move in with some dude. It’s nobody’s business how we get some tension relief and a little fun.”

“I, I, Is that true?” Conrad is whispering now.

Joseph put a hand on Conrads shoulder. “Hey, I believe it is. Here’s what I have to say about you. Sarah, is the perfect girl for you. But, if you ever want to mess around on the side, do not do anything with another girl. She will know before you even get home. Guys won’t talk because they have lives too.”

“Joseph, do you?”

“Not yet Conrad, but I have thought about it. You can’t tell me you never thought about it.”

“I haven’t.”

“I’ve seen you stare at my dick after I got out of the shower, and while I was getting dressed. I even could see you in my mirror that you were looking at my ass while rubbing your dick.”

“Oh shit, why didn’t you say anything?”

“Honestly, I didn’t know if I would do anything, but I thought if you asked me, or just tried to do something, I would’ve considered it. Look, I am not talking about being with me, I am suggesting maybe Kyle, or Mike. They are great guys who seem to be frustrated a lot. I can imagine they would be more willing while hunting in the woods.”

I see everybody getting out of the boat, “I suggest ending this conversation. Conrad, it’s a pleasure meeting you and I wish all the happiness in your marriage and your friendships. Life is too short to worry about a bunch of ninnies.”

“Zach, you’re an alright dude. If you are in town on Friday you should come to my bachelor party. My buddies are getting a stripper. It should be fun!”

“I would like that.”

Joseph gave him a hug, “Hey, I will see you before the party. See you later Conman.”

“Hey guys, what took you so long?” I gave everyone a hug.

“Kevin here refused to give back the helm, I almost had to throw him overboard to get control.”

“I asked you if I could go around the islands and you said you were happy sitting with Nina.”

“She was holding me back from feeding you to the fishes.”

“These two are something else. I just sat back and enjoyed the ride, as long as nobody fell in the water I was fine. Zach, do you mind giving me a ride in your go-cart? I want to grab a couple things for dinner tonight.”

“I will catch a ride back with Norm.” Joseph grinned.

“Then we’re all set.” I popped out my elbow and she took my arm.

After I got her in the Beast, which was reasonably easy, we headed off to the market. People would stand still in the isles waiting to say hi to Nina before going about their business. She was always gracious and would ask personal questions letting them know she thinks about them and I can see it makes them feel special. “Nina, I know it’s a small town and all, but how is it that literally everyone is excited to see you?”

“I used to be a councilman, then the treasurer and the mayor in this town for 18 years. Even after that, all of the other mayors we’ve had will ask for my opinion.”

“You truly are, the most beautiful amazing woman I have ever met. Norm better appreciate how lucky he is.”

“Zach, I know you want to be in love. And, you will be, but even after you meet the perfect person it doesn’t always work out. Just stay true to yourself and have some fun. Otherwise, this crazy world will rip you to pieces.”

We are making our way to the parking lot. I tell her to hold on and I will come pick her up. After getting her and the groceries settled, I felt I needed to stop for a second. “Nina, I love what you and Norm have. I also want children to love and raise. But, I almost never try to date any women. I don’t know if I have always been this way, or if it’s new, you know my memories are a bit confusing. What do you think about me? Am I messing everything up?”

“Well, I am an old lady, and I came from a very different time. I see what they are trying to do for men like you today, and I agree with some of it. The way I personally see it, there have always been some men who absolutely have no interest in women. The way they were treated many years ago was absolutely horrible. It would make me feel enraged. That was a part of the reason I got into politics. On the other hand, there have always been some men who may prefer the sexual experiences with men, but need an understanding woman who can help them grow and give them support in trade for their commitment to their family. Then also, there have always been a greater number of men who have no preference for men, other than their silence to keep their ways of getting sexual tension to go away.”

“So, here’s what I see as a prolonged problem arising from all of this encouragement for gay rights and sexual reassignment for children, especially. These men who would thrive in a marriage with a woman are being forced into a life that offers no children, and relationships that don’t last the way it can be with a good woman. The man who use men for relief may go through a period where they think because they’ve done what they have, then they automatically have to be with a man. It’s actually more segregating than the way it was. We should be willing to let our children know that they could never do or be anything that we won’t love them anymore because of. We should also encourage them to wait before making announcements about any preferences. We should encourage them to tell us or someone we know would give good advice about any relationships they experiment with, so they have a stable source to compare what they may be feeling. That’s why the parents who encourage the surgeries at a young age seems so damaging. Kids will change identities as they become interested in their friends along the way, but the surgeries are final. It’s just doesn’t seem like a right thing to do.”

“To answer your question, in the only way I know how. I see you as a man who’d benefit from a marriage with an understanding and supportive woman. But, you don’t have to decide that now. I would say for the sake of your privacy, that you shouldn’t declare any preference to the wider public. Close friend and family will figure some things out and offer options, but that doesn’t mean you have to tell them everything, and it doesn’t mean you can’t. Those people are usually very good at letting you know who they are. Does any of that help you?”

I gently pull her into a hug, “I love you so much. I don’t know how I deserve such wonderful people around me.”

“You are very special in this world, all the ones before you made this world a more beautiful one. You may never know who they are, but they are just like you, beautiful.”

I started tearing up, despite my desire to not do this in public. I got us back to the Carlson’s and saw the boys laughing on the front porch. It warms my heart to see the people I love having a great time. As I was carrying the groceries, Joseph ran to help me carry a bag. Everybody started picking chores to get the dinner ready as fast as possible. We told stories of embarrassing moments, and laughed with everyone else in our own experience. We are loving friends who don’t have a malicious bone in our bodies, there’s no reason for shame here.

When dinner was over and everything was cleaned up, Kevin and Joseph filled me in on their plans to give Conrad an early bachelor party at Joseph’s house. I saw a risk there that could backfire for all of us, but I do admit he seems like a honest guy. I am not going to be the one to destroy a good time. Joseph said I could park my truck in his driveway and so I drove behind him and Kevin. Yep, I got a funny feeling in my belly. So, I asked myself, what do I think will happen in the big picture, Kevin will leave his wife and those two fall in love? Maybe, but so what if they did, couldn’t I be happy for them? I actually know I could. But, the more plausible out come is we have a great time being young and we keep our little secrets until we get another chance, or not. What the fuck is wrong with that?

As I pull in the driveway, I have a new excitement for our possible tryst. I run up and practically tackle them both. “This is a great idea, I look forward to just hanging out.” They both giggle.

“Hey guys, thanks for inviting me.” Conrad came walking up out of nowhere. Joseph turned to us and ushered us in. “Conrad, the guys and I decided to give you a small private bachelor party, in honor of your upcoming bond with an incredible girl.” He has a concerned look. “We thought we would be goofy and swim, dance, play games or whatever you want. But, there are no judgements or boundaries. Everything that happens here, will forever stay here. Are you on the same page?”

“You mean?” He couldn’t say it out loud.

“Actually, that’s exactly what we mean, but you need to be the one who starts that, and we can just hang out till then, anything goes!” We all hooted and whistled. Conrad grinned wide. Joseph turned on some music and I went and grabbed Conrads hand as he got up I started dirty dancing with him. We were all laughing but also getting into the grove. Joseph and Kevin turned up the heat a little by giving each other a quick but a hot as fuck kiss. Conrad leaned over my shoulder and kissed me. Everyone hooted and hollard for the boys with the new experiences tonight. Kevin came over and winked at me as he took over with Conrad. I grabbed Joseph and didn’t bother with the dancing, I went straight to kissing, I glanced over to see Kevin being man handled by the gorgeous tall jock. He is definitely having a good time. As I kissed Joseph I worked him out of his shirt. Holy shit, he has a rocken body. He took my shirt off and picked me up so he could suck my nipples and lick the top of my stomach. Conrad had a hand down the back of Kevin’s jeans grabbing his ass with pleasurable force. “Hey guys, I keep the pool heated pretty high, let’s go skinny dipping!”

No hesitation from anyone, just four hard cocks jumping in the pool. It feels amazing and soon, boys being boys we teamed up for a chicken fight. What a great time, we only stopped because it takes so much physical energy. We headed back in the house and we went to see Joseph’s bedroom. Kevin and I watched as Conrad sat on the side of the bed. He had his hands kicked back behind him and his legs spread. His young thick cock and balls, in all it’s glory, begging for attention. Conrad kept his eyes on Joseph and he was returning the intense stare. Finally, without any regard for the rest of us, Joseph knelt between those strong legs. He rubbed his hands back and forth over those thighs. Most of all he let himself brush the sides of his friends aching muscle. The head is angry and flaring. Joseph broke their stare to put his mouth on Conrad’s balls. His licking kisses moved slowly up the now throbbing man toy. When Joseph reached the top he stopped to look his friend in the face like, ‘this is it, if you don’t want to do this, now is the time to stop me. Do you want me to continue?’ Conrad knew what he meant as well, because he nodded his approval to go to the next level. And, that’s when Kevin and I were no longer in the room to these guys. The lust for each other was massive. You don’t have to teach someone how to be hungry for that kind of passion.

The way Conrad attached his mouth on Joseph’s cock the moment he stood said everything about how long he wanted to do that. He had a hunger I’ve experienced, and I know how intense that is. When Joseph pushed Conrad on the bed so he could lay on him to devour his kisses, Kevin whispered in my ear. “We need to help them.”

I mouthed, “With what?”

Kevin whispered, I will hold Conrads legs up, you get Joseph into Conrad.” I nodded.

Neither of them expressed a desire to ask us to leave. So Kevin rested his balls on Conrads head. That got Conrads attention to lick from under the mans balls. I had grabbed Joseph’s cock pulling out from between the two of them, to get my mouth on it I nudged Conrads legs, indicating he should spread them. That gave a new desire to Joseph’s eager cock. He started pushing on Conrads taint while I licked his cock and balls and out onto Conrads taint. Making his taint slippery with saliva got them both more turned on. I reached out under each of Conrads knees and lifted enough to suggest raising his legs. I looked at Kevin, who had a good amount of his dick in Conrads mouth. He reached out to raise them higher. Joseph is joining Conrad’s attention on Kevin’s cock. With his legs up I had a clear shot to get my tongue in Conrads hole. I only got interrupted by Joseph’s thrusts passing over the quivering moist anus. As he pulled back I spread tons of spit on Joseph’s cock head and in Conrads hole. I sat up some to rub a spit covered hand from Joseph’s ass down his balls along his shaft and pressed the tip as it connected to Conrads hole. He had his first experience of what it might be like. As he pulled back to ready himself for another thrust, I licked my hand with tons of my spit to rub from Josephs anus down to press on the tip of his head, this time he went in and stayed still while clearly inside. I thought if I started licking and tonguing Joseph’s hole he would give a moment for Conrad to adjust. I am right. As I started really driving my tongue in hard and deep, that made him thrust deeper into his younger friends ass. But, Conrad had enough time and was ready to get him to cum inside of him. Joseph began trying to feel his dick as deep inside as he could get it. I started rubbing my cock in Joseph’s ass crack. When I passed over his hole he would pull out enough to press against my cock. The next time that happened I pressed inside. Joseph’s thrusts into Conrad shortened for a very short time. But, he soon started pulling at my cock by clenching while driving his dick into Conrad. Kevin passed his cock from one mouth to the other and even fucked their mouths while they kissed around the intruding dick. I felt Joseph’s ass clench even harder on my cock, with a massive grip, right as he shot his load into his buddy. I shot mine while I drove harder and faster into him. They both got a mouthful of Kevin’s man juice simultaneously.

As each of us began separating, we laughed at the energy we spent to reach our climax together. “I hope Sarah will let me fuck her like that.”

We had a good laugh about that. We walked out to the kitchen and started raiding the fridge. “Joseph, I always wanted to do that with you. It is a fucking dream come true, so thank you.”

“I’ve been curious for a while after you announced you were getting married. Iwas afraid to say anything. And, I just didn’t know it could be like that.”

Kevin chimed in. “Yeah, I remember my first time getting fucked, then fucking my wife after. I swear I had more energy with my private pleasures in my head. She fucking loved it. That’s what I am going to do when I get home.”

There they go, that was all it took for Conrad to have a ton of questions for Kevin. They were laughing and touching, so it couldn’t all have been about girls. I feel more like putting some clothes back on. Joseph just came out of the bedroom with just jeans on. We’ve been standing at the kitchen island for about 15 minutes just watching Conrad fucking Kevin on the couch. “Are you still going to help me with everything?”

“Why wouldn’t I?” Joseph grabbed my hand, “come with me.” I am reluctant, but I’m following him anyway. Yep, I knew it, right into the bedroom. This time he closed the door and pulled back the covers. After Joseph slid in, he had to grab my hand. I feel awkward, I can’t explain why. Well, I guess it’s more like, I don’t want to explain why. I think it’s why I got in the covers. Joseph wrapped his big arm over me and put his chin at my shoulder. I could feel his breath on my neck and I can tell he is definitely falling asleep.

I feel like I have been laying here for an hour. I am incredibly tired, yet I cannot fall asleep. I think I need to pee. After I quietly went to the kitchen now I need some water. There is a light coming from some shelves by the fireplace. And, a light in the corner of the kitchen cabinets. That’s enough to see Kevin on one section of the couch snoring, and Conrad on the other section. Don’t know where they found blankets, but they look comfy enough. I just went through 3 cupboards to find a glass. Funny how slow and thoughtful every move has to be in order to not make any noise. I walked over to the windows to look at the lake. Hard to see much, if it wasn’t for the moon and some random lights, I wouldn’t be able to see anything.

I think I just need to go for a short walk, you know, to clear my head. When were driving up here, I saw there’s a small looking point type park, just a short walk away. I slide open the back door, because there’s all kinds of clicking noises involved for the front door. I have the mindfulness to keep it cracked so I don’t get shut out.

Slightly chilly and humid, but not horribly cold. I walked over the grass to get to the fence and rest my elbows on it. It’s so incredibly quiet and the darkness is like a comforting blanket. Not at all like when I was lost in the woods. “Can’t sleep either?”

“Shit!” I tried to stifle my shock, now I realized there’s a park bench about 3 feet away and a very young man is sitting there.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you.” He’s talking so softly.

“No, having a hard time falling asleep so I thought a walk might help. What are you doing out here?”

“I live around the corner with my parents, dads in London, mom is passed out drunk. I had a couple drinks to try to get some sleep, but that didn’t work. Hey, since we’re both awake, do you want to watch a movie. Mom won’t be up and I have a back entrance to my room. If you feel like taking off you can just go out that way.” I definitely feel tempted, if nothing else for an adventure. “ You don’t have to, I was just thinking it’s starting to feel cold.”

“It is, Yeah ok.” I am walking to his side and slightly behind. We aren’t talking, but it’s more about not waking other people than anything else. His parents house isn’t a sprawling mansion, but it ain’t no tiny shack either. I think they call this a tudor style. Their landscape is just gorgeous. That’s an easy walk to his door. He has his bed on the back wall and a couch to the left, a recliner right by it and tv entertainment center to the right. He turned on the tv and grabbed a blanket as he sat on the couch. “You can have some of the blanket on the couch or you can sit in the chair, either one is cool with me. You seem like an alright dude.”

Fuck it, I took a corner and sat as far away as the blanket let me. He had some boring movie on about a tall dude on death row that could do majic. I just rested my head on the back of the couch. “Hey, are you ok if I stretch out a little? I usually like to lay here and watch tv.”

“Do you want me to move?”

“Nah, Dude it’s cool, but do you mind?”

“I’m good.”

“Awesome.” But he just had his knees bent and his feet touching the side of my leg.

“Here, you might as well just put them across my lap.” I lifted his feet and stretched them across my lap as I said it.

“Man, that’s perfect, you’re alright.” He did look comfortable.

Under the pretense of keeping my arms under the blanket I laid them across his chins. He didn’t object, I actually can’t even tell if his eyes are open. I adjust my position to lean slightly more in his direction. That put my hand on his thighs. I stayed like that for awhile before repositioning my hand just below where his balls are, under his jeans. Well here’s to the moment of truth, I just prepared myself to run if I need to. Slowly, I rest my entire hand on his dick. I think it feels like it’s kinda hard. I start moving my hand in slow pressure movements on his dick. With no objections so far. I find the tab of his zipper, and slowly manage to get it all the way down. I get my first two fingers inside and feel his thickness through his underwear, boxer briefs I think.

I get a grip on the fabric around the top button, of his jeans, and apply some pressure onto the button itself till it popped right out. Now, I have my hand on his cock and balls over his underwear. So incredibly warm and definitely getting harder. I get enough of my fingers on the waist band of his underwear to start pulling the front down. I slide my head under the covers and all of his scent fills my head. I hold his dick up with one hand and keep the front of his underwear down with the other. I am not wasting any time. I get his entire shaft in my mouth with the head of it pushing down my throat. My spit is getting all over it. He thrusts upwards and puts a hand on the back of my head. As I am going at it on his dick he slides his pants down just below his ass. I stop long enough to get his pants and underwear off throwing the blanket to the side in the process. I get my pants around my ankles and get on my knees between his legs. I start sucking his cock as he keeps adjusting his position up my thighs. He keeps hitting my dick with his asshole. I spit on my fingers and smear it on his hole. With one hand stroking as I suck his cock, I direct my dick with the other to get inside of him. He starts bucking wildly and fucking my face at the same time. He starts arching his back and even pressing his head into the couch. He whispered a moan as my mouth filled with his cum. I couldn’t swallow it all so I let it ooze down his dick and balls. He is still bucking on my cock which takes me over the edge. I pull out to watch a long jet fly up over his stomach and hit his face, another and another covers everything from his naval to his lips. He licked his lip as I shoved my spasming cock back in his hole. I suck his cock clean and lick up the cum. As I stood up to pull my pants up, he sat up and started sucking my dick. He was pulling with his mouth so strong my cock wouldn’t go down. As he continued I tapped his face to tell him I am going to cum again, but he ain’t stopping. He does swallow every drop from me. As I pull my pants up, he smiles. “It’s all good, see you around.”

“Yeah, stay cool.” I did the hand up as I went through the door. After I got back, every one was snoring. I laid down on the bed and cuddled up to Joseph. He threw his arm around me between snores and I drifted off to sleep.

Copyright © 2019 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..