Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Walking in Circles - 8. Chapter 8

Chapter 8

“Zach, wake up. Zach, I know you can hear me. I need to sleep, please.” I opened my eyes to see Sean looking like he is exhausted.

“I’m up buddy, here get in that warmth.” I bundle him up. “ there’s Jake. Good boy, keep Daddy warm.” I just smiled how they both passed out that fast.

Alright, let’s see what’s going on. Well, first off it’s a cold morning, Damnit, well I am not going back up trying to get one of the sleeping bags. Wish I could take the cart apart right now to get to that bear skin. I will need to talk to Sean about that first. So I’ll build up the fire then go do a round of checking for anything. After that I want to grab some sticks for more arrows and spears. I would like to make a kind of pitch fork trident type thing as well.

The sun wasn’t even trying to come up yet. Lord, what time is it? Well, doesn’t matter, I got my boys I gotta take care of. See, right there, is that gay? I mean, I could say that about any of my buddies, and I definitely have said that about my last dog. We’re good, anybody listening to my head out there, I ain’t gay yet. I had started some time ago to make a large slow circle around the cove. Really crouch down and listen as I go. I go completely around the fort first, there’s one of those morning birds that seems so quiet and loud at the same time. It actually puts me back to sleep, if I were still in bed.

About 20 yards across the hill side we have an owl. I can barely see it right now, but it will give that ‘who’ sound as I get near it. I whisper, “just me old man.” After the sun comes up I sometimes see that owl catch an early morning rodent. When it’s wings aren’t spread it looks just a hair bigger than a pigeon, but holy shit, that wing span is huge.

I am mostly trying to see anything large and maybe a pair of eyes glinting. I have spotted a couple of deer that way, a raccoon, and what I think is a possum or ground hog, not quite sure. Anyway, I don’t see anything yet today, but I do see the sky has that barely visible light change, which means it will be light again before I complete my round. I pick up my pace, but I still want to be thorough. Up near the top of the ridge, there’s a pair of eyes I’m not sure of. I only got a couple of seconds of it. Better to be on the cautious side of things today. We want to stay safe ya know.

Looks like a pretty big tree made it into the cove and onto the beach last night. I want to get Sean to help me bring it in more. It’s definitely morning now, and I am almost home. Wait, really? Is this home? I suppose I could get away with saying it’s our summer home. Ha, that’s good. Ok, now I want to address that trap inside. As I go in, I am surprised I didn’t notice before but it’s all filled in. Sean must have decided it’s the fastest way to avoid Jake getting all worked up. I was debating doing that myself. Now I am going to make a good strong door for the entry.

I went to my sharp rock piles I’ve been collecting. I am looking for something reasonably light I can try to make an axe out of. Oh, there it is, hell, it even looks like one of those medieval axes you see in the movies. Now, I want a long handle. In the middle of the wood shed I saw it as soon as I stepped in. It just took a while to pull it out without making a mess. I now went through the cordage we are making every day. We each sit for an hour twisting and braiding all different kinds of sizes and lengths. We have been keeping them in my work shop, but I want to make the shop bigger cause it’s starting to get full of stuff. Plus, I worry about fuckwad using our shit against us. So making it secured would make me feel so much better.

After some basic whittling on the handle and making a gap to fit the stone in, tied up tightly with a bow, to be funny. We now have a nice axe. So, now I sit about 20 feet in front of the fort, on our tree trunk bench, sharpening sticks for arrows and spears. I remember some wilderness show that had an odd way of throwing arrows. It really was effective and seemed like it could be easy after some practice. I am keeping an eye out for the right stick to make it from. But, it’s not in this pile. This pile now has about 25ish arrows and 6 long spears. Didn’t see my pitch fork yet either. “Good morning Zach, those look great, you are really getting good at making them. Can’t have too many.”

“Hi Sunshine, plus it’s like making cordage now, I can keep an eye out for anything sneaking up on us, or think about other things, and still have a good product. Hey, I saw a pair of eyes on that ridge this morning. Could have been a raccoon or something bigger. Just be extra cautious today, will ya? Hi Jakey, good morning, you are really looking much better.”

“Alright, I’ll do that. Sorry I filled in the trap, I couldn’t think of anything else, but mostly didn’t want Jake going crazy. As it was he felt the need to sniff that whole area. I just let him get it over with.”

“No, no, don’t be sorry, I debated the same thing. I just wanna put a good door on. I made an axe to cut down trees and make planks.” Sean’s eyes got big.

“That would be great for the boat too.”

“Exactly what I thought.” We high fived to that.

“What do you want to work on today,Zach?”

“Well, I know you want to get going on the grasses, so do I. But, I think we should make our house bigger. First off, we need to butcher the pig. And make everything more secure. I been getting paranoid we’ll get killed with our own stuff.”

“We could use more space for our supply’s and food anyway. I want to make more pots and storage containers, which means more space. I think we also need a wheel barrel for hauling the grass. So look Zach. We need all of this stuff when the boat is ready. It’s going to need to be a good sized boat. That cart is not going to be able to carry all that after we land somewhere. So, what do you say we just take it apart and use the pieces differently?” I just stood up and gave him a big hug. “Is that a yes?”

“That’s a, hell yes. I want the bear skin and the handle bars from it. We could use one of, hell, both of the wheels for two wheelbarrow’s.” I tell ya, this boy is one smart cookie.

“First off, Miss Piggy, cause I want some Bacon!” We have the meats. Ha, I crack me up. We got naked like we did with the bear, we struggled but got it hung by it’s hind legs. Cutting it is a messy affair. Sean wanted to cut the skin down the sides. I just let him make the cuts, while I scraped and peeled the back skin then the front. I had anticipated this so I had already put cordage and sticks inside to clean and stretch the hide. Sean used the machete to cut the head and the front legs off. I focused on getting the heart out. I had used a series of sticks in one of the corners to use as a shelf, now I see we will need more shelves. The stomach was near empty as well as the colon. I sat those on the ground in the corner. I put the liver and kidneys with the heart. I want to try to use the lungs for water or something so I try to be careful getting them free. Sean had already started stripping the meat. He was hanging them on the sticks of the shelf. It is like about 5 or 6 strips, roughly a foot long each, on each bar with one less for each bar as you go to the corner..

I made a pile of scrap meat for Jake and after We had everything cut off from the hind end and everything else I took one of the front legs, peeled off the skin to give it to Jake, who’d been whining outside the whole time. I made him go in the house before I gave it to him. Sean and I were passing each other as we were getting containers for the meat and storing them in the main floor space. Jake was completely oblivious of us, he just couldn’t have been happier.

We had all of our meat out of the slaughter house, Sean was cleaning up some of the blood by burying it in the hole. I had just arranged the last container when I heard it. So did Jake, he left the leg to hide under the cart. I grabbed my bow and arrows with 2 spears. I ran outside to find two wolves trying to corner Sean into the slaughter house. He had a spear holding them back. I shot one wolf in the back of the head and heard another coming up from behind me. I turned just in time to run an arrow right in it’s heart. As I looked back at Sean I could see he and the other wolf had moved into the slaughter house. With an arrow ready to shoot, I dashed inside to find Sean standing over the wolf with his spear through the neck holding it down while it died. Sean then looked at me, “I wasn’t going to let you tell everyone that you killed them all by yourself.”

As I started to laugh Sean took his spear out from the neck then threw it at me! What the FUCK. As I turned I saw another wolf falling to the ground with a spear in it’s chest. Holy FUCK. We cautiously went out to see if there were more. Not real confident we dragged all four wolves into the slaughter house. I just hope Jake doesn’t get mad at me for wearing his Mom’s skin. Sick thought really, even I think so.

Sean and I went to the lake to clean off the blood and got dressed again. We need a break before starting on the wolves. I showed Sean the tree that washed up. We briefly tossed ideas around how to get it by camp. When we went back in, Brave Heart was back to ignoring us while eating the leg. “You should have seen Jake when we heard those wolves show up, I guess he thought we should hide under the cart.” Sean thought that was funny. Even with the sun out the air has stayed pretty chilly. We got dressed and stood in front of the fire, “So I think our workshop needs a fireplace and I think it should be multi functional. I would like it to be big enough to have a large pass through. One side we can set up a kitchen area and the other side for the shop. What do you think about that?” Sean always gets such a thoughtful face when I describe a project. He goes straight into creation mode.

He waited for bit before saying anything, “I think I need about an hour to walk through my ideas. Then we can really try to make something safe and workable.” I like the way this boy thinks.

“Ok you do that, I am going to start taking the cart apart. I want to get one wheelbarrow together as soon as possible.” I think we will be needing a lot of stone.

The cart is coming apart easily, a little too easily if you ask me. But, it means I can start on a wheelbarrow right now. I took 2 equal sized branches about 3 inches in diameter each and about 5 feet long. On the thicker ends I used hot coals from the fire I fished out with a soft branch that I folded in half to use as tongs. These were able to burn holes completely through. I put one on each fork of the wheel then I used thin roping to bind them together adding sticks crossing them and eventually had a decent three sided box on it with 2 strong sticks as legs, it was damn near perfect. Sean seemed very pleased as I rolled it out to him. “DUDE, that’s awesome.” Sean had to run around with it.

“I will whittle the handles later, but it’s fine for now.”

“Heck yeah it is.” Jake came waddling out from the fort and looked exhausted, someone ate too much. Sean scooped him up and put him in the wheelbarrow. “This is so good, if we need to carry dirt or small pebbles we can use one of the skins to line it.” Sean stopped after about two trips around me. “We should get to cleaning those wolves, we don’t want them stinking up the place. I think it would be fun to try mounting they’re heads to hang on a wall as trophies.”

“Who are you? I can’t believe you could even imagine that.” He didn’t respond, but his shy grin said it all, he has a bad side to him.

Sean and I walked over to the slaughter house. We each used a bear glove to clear the thorn bushes away. When we went inside Sean had a surprise for me. He had used the front and back pig hides to make us aprons. They were perfect for covering most of us, but we still thought it would be better to strip to just our underwear. Our underwear is starting to get pretty shitty, no not literally. But we either need to find a way to mend them or not wear them at all. I went to the tree line to make more poles to stretch the wolf hides with. We agreed to keep Jake away while we worked on each of them, one at a time. Sean and I are getting pretty good at this task. It really only took us about an hour each. So, well before sunset we were cleaned up and working on the house while eating some pork I cooked up for us.

Sean’s design converts our current dwelling into a storage room under a patio space, we can use the patio to relax in or have a perch to shoot from. Where we currently have the work shop and wood shed he wants to build our new living area. We eventually will have whole new massive Fireplace. Everything will be centered around that. Sean wants a dark cool room for the meat and other food that is perishable. Next to that will be another room we can store dry goods. Sean thinks that the grassy field is a wild wheat and wants to try to make a flat bread. That leads to the kitchen. He wants an area here by the pantry where we can pull the fire from the middle under a box that will heat up built into that part of the chimney. In front of the box he wants a series of some kind of grids we can take off and clean after cooking on them. He drew a line with his foot showing a wall to separate that area from the next. On this side of the fire place he wants the workshop. It too will have a box for a kiln and a large hearth to pound on.

After the next wall he described the easy access of the kitchen with a large room designed like a living room. I am like, this dude is really setting up house now. I keep thinking ‘we’ll see ‘. He shows me how we can have a massive entrance facing the cove and a balcony above. He try’s to describe a staircase up to a loft with access to that patio. From there it would lead to two rooms which will be over a garage/storage.

Well I am down for most of it, and we agreed the fireplace must be first. As the base began to take shape I could see the need for slight changes. The overall structure became a perfect square which had four massive corners connected with huge arches. The ends to the right and left were created to have a lesser amount of fire space and the large boxes above. The right side will be the oven in the kitchen, and the left will be the kiln for the shop. Between making the other wheelbarrow, drill, and our main house, it took us several weeks of constant work.

The finished product for our labor included another extension to the fireplace which moved the oven further out and a large container beside it to heat water in. From there we made an arch to walk under into the kitchen. In that arch was a pipe I made from clay in our new kiln. That leads to a bathroom on the other side. We found a natural spring on the top of the ridge behind the slaughter house. We made a pipping system to the cold water container in the bathroom which went through the arch filling the hot water container the excess water was directed down the outside wall of the bathroom through a toilet, basically a hole in the piping which carried our shit as it flows. Once outside it became a covered trench flowing through the slaughter house to assist in cleaning and out to the far side of the cove into the lake.
The bottom of the hot and cold containers has a pipe coming out leading to the shower and the two sinks for the kitchen and bathroom. These I was able to fashion a valve made from wood. They dripped water from each, but otherwise worked very well. From there the drain piping from the sinks and shower went into the trench outside. The storage rooms and the bathroom were built right up to the side of the slaughter house. They formed a hallway with the bathroom door to the left and the pantry storage doors to the right.

The kitchen now had a sink in the corner by the old outer wall with a counter all the way down that wall. The wall turned at the old entrance and connected to the fireplace a small door was put on that wall to be able to get the wood from under the patio. As you got to the hearth we made a series of grates from the clay, like you would see in a patio grill back in civilization. Man, I am starting to wonder if I will ever see that again.

My workshop is my pride and joy. I made a large bay door on the outer wall. It is made of heavy wood which is set in a wood and clay grove. I put animal grease in the grove and the door slides perfect in it. Through it we bring in the wood for burning and whatever supplies we need. One half has a loft above for the grasses. I also made a door into the main living room. This way if we need to get anything quickly, we have two doors in and out through from each room. Even the bedroom has doors onto the patio.

We made a stair case to the right of the main living area entry which lead up to a loft leading to the bedroom over the kitchen. The old fireplace was converted to open in the bedroom for added warmth. Well, we have our routine of taking watch shifts at night, checking traps, and building the things we need.

“Sean! Come here!” I think he’s going to like this idea. “Hey, Sean! Come help me in the bathroom!”

“Zach, is everything alright?” Sean looked worried.

“Hey buddy, I feel like my back is cruddy. Do you think you could try to scrub it for me?” I tried giving him that slanted smile he gives me. When I turned on the water Sean’s eyes lit up.

“How did you do that!” He quickly took off his clothes so he could get a better look from under the water which now sprayed like a real shower. I made the water a little bit hotter and watched Sean just stand with his eyes closed letting it run over his head and down his body. When he opened his eyes, he lurched forward throwing his arms around me and put his lips on mine. I wasn’t expecting that, or maybe somehow I did, but I absolutely didn’t think about what I would do. Ok, maybe that’s not exactly true either. Look I am so horny that I have been trying to come up with something that I can use as an excuse for something, anything. Yes it’s true , I don’t want to think about it in a gay way, so I want it to be, well, hot and spontaneous. Well, whatever, here it is, I’m gonna take it.

After the initial reluctance, I put my arms around him and opened my mouth. I found his tongue thrusted into my mouth. Seriously, I had believed it would make me vomit, but dude I mean it when I say, it got me so fucking hard INSTANTLY! The hot water was cascading down our bodies. Sean is just tall enough for the head of his dick to be pressed against the bottom of the head of my pulsating cock. My balls are nestled just at the top of his. Holy Shit, it felt good. I ran my hands onto his ass and instinctively pulled his firm cheeks apart. Damn he has like a perfect ass. I guess he thought I wanted him to put his legs around my waist because as soon as he did my dickhead was pressed against his tight pucker. I slammed him against the wall and pressed into him harder. Now I could feel the head starting to pry it open. Sean turned his head for a quick second, licked his fingers and got his mouth open for my tongue again. I felt him moving my dick then placing right back at his entrance. Man, that’s what I am talking about. My shit went in a good couple inches and he just panted into my mouth as he moved his back in a way that worked me in farther and farther, until I was completely in him. Shit, I couldn’t stop if I wanted to, and I guarantee I didn’t want to stop.

I momentarily wondered if I was hurting him, but judging the way he was kissing me and the pace I was pounding away at him, I would say I was giving him exactly what he wanted. Two seconds after I felt his cum spraying up my body and hitting our mouths. I filled him with more cum than I think I have ever had. I just couldn’t stop thrusting. Hell, it felt so good to have my cum as a lube that I wanted to keep going. I reached in between us to keep him from losing interest, and grabbed that boys
Massive cock. I felt it was softer, but I wasn’t giving up. Pulling on that thing got me more worked up and he got harder with each time I pulled up onto his dickhead. I couldn’t believe how fast O managed to cum a second time. Little dude was trembling as I pulled out from him letting him stand. Seriously, I have no fucking idea what came over me, but I pressed him against the wall and shoved as much of his cock into my throat. It brought tears to my eyes but I just kept plunging until he filled my mouth with more than I could swallow. When I looked up at his face, he was in complete shock. I couldn’t help but give him a shit eating grin. He even kissed me again as I stood up, hot!

“Zach, that was the absolute most incredible orgasm I’ve EVER HAD! Your reward for this is I will take the first watch.”

I stared into his eyes, “My reward is inside you right now. But, I will accept your offer and get some rest.” Fuck, I even kissed him again. GAY!

When I closed my eyes I knew I was different, I just hope I’m ok with it when I wake up.

Copyright © 2019 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..