Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Walking in Circles - 1. Chapter 1

I Well, I think I was just dreaming, not sure or even what it would have been about. I like remembering my dreams. I think I might have a headache. Maybe, if I keep my eyes closed long enough I can fall back into a deep sleep.

Not sure how long that was, definitely didn’t fall into a deep sleep or dream. Tried not to think about my stomach grumbling, or the fact that I have to pee. I hate that, I know if I open these eyes I won’t go back to sleep, I will think I will, but I will go about my day like I always do. I hate my life. Same damn thing, day after day. It’s like that one movie, what was it called, oh yeah, Groundhog Day. I liked that movie though. Fine, fuck it. Shit, I feel so stiff, try rolling over first, what is that, a rock?

As my lids cracked the seal, there’s too much light. What the FUCK. Wait a FUCKING MINUTE! Where, the FUCK am I?

As I sat up all I see in front of me are trees. I rubbed my eyes, oh and rubbed my face cause I needed to wake up! Ok, try again. Shit, did I pass out in a park? If I did, why would I be in a sleeping bag?

I turned my head to the right and yep, more damn trees. Ok, now look left.....”WHAT THE FUCK? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE?” I see that fucker on the other side of some fucking camp-fucking-fire, pretending like he’s sleeping. Yeah, well you fucking pranked the wrong fucking person asshole.

As I was about to reach him, he opened his eyes and saw me coming for him. The shock in his face with the way he scrambled out of the sleeping bag and tried running from me, I tell you what, if I wasn’t so pissed off right now I’d laugh at that shit. He kept looking back every time he tripped, and as he’d get some speed under him he’d check to see if I was coming. Like I seriously have it in me to run right now. Dude can run though, I give him that! “YOU BETTER FUCKING RUN, SHITHEAD, IF I CATCH YOUR ASS, I’M GOING TO BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF IT!!!!!!”

That fixes that, now where could I be? I don’t see a-ny-thang. Alright, try to think. I got a message to check out that college, definitely thought it looked official from like a real school. I responded and they invited me to come. They even paid for a plane ticket. Somewhere in Vermont, not that I wanna go somewhere like that. I figured, what the Hell. You know, Free Trip, College Chicks, Maybe a PAR-TAY....

“Yeah, I Did go to that Frat Party last night.” Ok, that I definitely will go back to. What else, think. The school was cool enough. Lots of Babes, I like that. Buildings were like that old kind from like George Washington, not really my style, but who really cares about that?

Alright, that one Babe (what was her name?) Shelly, Kelly, Kimberly, no but something like that.

Dang, I’m kinda chilly, I’ll grab that sleeping bag I was in and wrap it around my shoulders and sit by the fire, I could put another stick in that too.

Alright, where was I? CAIRA, yep that was her name, she had great tits and a firm ass. So, she smiled, real sweet lips, then she walked over. I leaned against the door so she couldn’t leave. She got up in my face and asked if I wanna go to a party. Well yeah I DO, who wouldn’t, dude?

She took my cell phone from my front pocket touching the side of my dick to do it, HOT. She dialed her number, I heard it ring in her purse. She told me to call her at 7.

Hey, I need to keep an eye out for that twit in case he tries to sneak up on me. No, I don’t see him, what’s that over there, looks like, a, bike maybe? I’m going to check it out.

No shit, there’s two of them. “Alright you fuckers, I see your bikes. Come out, funs over!”

Awe, come on, I don’t have all day. Still gotta pee, fuck I’m going to piss on their bike. Oh yeah, that feels good, get it all over that seat. You know, I should put them by the fire so they have to come to me to get them. Probably should have thought about that BEFORE I pissed on that one. Ok, well then, start with the one I did NOT piss on.

Why is this thing so hard to push? I gotta take this sleeping bag off of my shoulders, I’m sweating like I was looking at my third grade teachers tits. Damn, No keys. Is there like a parking break? Not that I can figure out. How about these brakes, hey, this one must be a clutch thingy. Yep, that’s better.

Ok, get the other one. Don’t touch where you peed on it, Dumbass. Well, thank God it was just the seat, mostly. No keys like the other. Pull the clutch, wait grab the sleeping bag. Guess I’ll just have to wrap it around me again. Dang I am sweating like a Moe Foe.

I think I just saw someone across that clearing over there. “FUCK YOU BITCH!”

This is my fire. Don’t even try coming up on me, I will beat some REAL ASS.

Those sticks sure do burn fast, damnit, I’m gonna need a whole bunch more to make it a whole night. Man, they better come back for my ass before that, but don’t think you won’t get hurt. I grumbled, “I know that’s right.”

Man, isn’t there anything to eat around here, I am STARVING. I didn’t see shit while I was getting more sticks. You know what, I am going to pick out a good stick to use like it was a caveman club. Yep, I will club some fucker who tries to sneak up on me now.

Damn, the sun isn’t completely gone yet, but, it’s already so damn dark. And, I am soooo tired. Alright, I ain’t getting in the sleeping bag, I’ll just keep it around my shoulders and lean against this dead tree. But, seriously don’t fall in too much of a sleep.

(CRACK) Shit, what was that, how long was I out? Still have the bikes, but I know I heard something. Man, I can’t see anything. (Crack) Shit, I hope it’s not a lion or something, I am not in the mood to fight a LION. (CRACK) That one was a lot closer, like from right over there-ish.

Here, put more sticks in the fire, it’s almost out. And, just stay right here by the bikes. (Crack) Now that one sounded further away, but way over there. What if there’s two of them, Like a lady Lion too. They’d probably light candles while they ate me. Man, that’s so stupid, don’t be trying to make yourself laugh at a time like this. But, it was kinda funny, I’ll give me that one.

So, it has to have been hours since you heard anything, Dude. I’ll bet they gave up, and the sun has GOT to be coming up any minute.

Yep, any minute.

Man, what time is it? Where’s the sun.

Damnit, I am feeling tired again.

Copyright © 2019 PhillMakracken; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..