Jump to content
    R. Eric
  • Author
  • 2,025 Words
  • 4,053 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Cinderfella 2: A New Life - 5. Chapter 5 Deena's Threat

We never left ourselves unprotected. There were men that patrolled the outside and grounds. There were a few incidents we weren’t sure about. Like the new lamps in the town to make it safe for the night were all damaged. It had to be deliberate. All of them!? The small tax was implemented on all items purchased. The budget was fine. We even hired a couple of men to walk the streets at night to watch for whoever was doing the damage and any wrongdoing. The damage to the lamps could have been a prank. We had just over a thousand families that lived in Royal Valley. There were the others that were single still, and there were businesses here. A baker and a butcher. Even a dressmaker! There was a store that supplied most of what the people needed. Stores and shops were opening and the town was growing. Farms nearby grew most of the crops we used for the town adding another few hundred families. We found a man to run for mayor and he and one other ran for the job, but we all knew the first one was going to get the job since he could read. That’s kind of important. Was there any doubt? We had occasional thieves. But as it was a very small town, most everyone felt safe. It was almost six months after the fire when something…well. I was warned.

One evening, I sat in the office of the house. I heard a bell ring. Not alarmed, I turned to look around to see where the bell was. Then a familiar head appeared sticking out of a wall.

“Demetrius.” I grinned.

He stepped in, but his face was not happy. “I rang a bell.”

I nodded. “Okay.”

He looked very worried. “I’m here to warn you.”

I put my quill down. I could tell this was very serious. “Warn me about what?”

He came in and sat. “Something is coming. Something very, very bad.”

My heartfelt the icy dagger hit my heart. “To Seth and me?”

He nodded. “Yes. I can’t say what…but depending on your decisions, your choices….I don’t know.”

“Is one of us going to die?”

“I can’t say.” Demetrius was now crying quietly. “I would stop it, if I could. Believe me.” Then he put a hand on my arm. “Seth loves you! I mean, he really does. I know you love him. If you two make the right choices…” he was now crying more. “I can’t stop her! I can’t come if you call.” He got up. “What you choose, and what happens, will shape who you are.”

I stood. “Shape us.”

“Like chipping away at a rock and seeing a diamond,” Demetrius explained. “Only I can’t stop it! I won’t be able to stop this chipping.” Then he hugged me. “I’m sorry.” Then he released me and vanished.

That’s when two men came rushing in dressed in dark clothing. Big men. Immediately grabbing me as I started to fight back.

“Hold him!” I heard a woman’s voice demanded behind me. Then a sharp pain in the back of my head and all went black.

 

I woke up cold. Which I realized I would be, I had been stripped naked and tied up. Looking around I saw the rock walls of a cave. Around me were crates, various things had been pulled out and scattered around. Everything from cloth to pots and pans. There was jewelry coming out of one, or at least a necklace was hanging out of a crate that had been opened and contents searched. I had no idea where I was. Depending on how long I was unconscious, it couldn’t be far from the house. It almost looked to me like a pirates’ stash from what I’d read as a child. I tested the rope I was tied up with but felt and heard the chain that was attached to shackles. Even if I got free of the rope, I’d still be chained. I wasn’t going anywhere. The light I was seeing by was due to a fire in another part of the cave where I listened. No voices, nor did I hear movement.

“I’m awake!” I shouted if there were anyone waiting. Nothing. No replies. I sat there about an hour before I heard two men speaking to each other as they returned from…wherever.

“…yeah, but that’s not what Miss Deena wants…”

I cleared my throat and shouted. “What does Miss Deena want?”

The two voices stopped, then I heard them come closer. Both were not attractive at all. One had an abundance of teeth missing and probably never heard of a brush for teeth, heavy and balding. The other had long stringy hair of unknown color. Blond? But so unwashed it could have been blonde but was darkened by the dirt.

The first one smiled. “The sleeping one awakens.”

“Hey, Bert.” The second one nudged his friend. “I heard this guy likes it up the ass!”

Bert groaned and waved his head around. “She told us not to use our names, asshole.”

“Sorry.” The other man said. “But he likes to get fucked!”

Bert smiled at me. “He probably likes sucking cock.”

“He probably does it really well, too.” The second man grinned unfastening his trousers. “Deena said we can do what we like, but keep him alive.” He pulled his penis out.

“Try and make me…” I growled. “…and I’ll bite it off!”

“Do that, and I’ll kill you.” The second man said angrily.

“Then you won’t be doing as Deena instructed, would you?” I asked.

The one called Bert smiled. “No, but there’s always a good fuck.” He was unfastening his pants now. “Never fucked a man before. Ya think it’ll stink?”

I was scared. They could do it and there was no one to stop them.

“Well, we’ll find out.” The second man laughed a little sickly, as in he was a bit crazy. “Why not? He’s already naked.”

“If either of you touch me, it’s going to stink. Because of you. You stink now!” I said but kept it even as I said it.

Bert walked a little closer, waving his penis at me. “Come on, one lick?” He chuckled. “One bite and I hurt you.”

The smell of his unwashed skin, the smell of old urine and sweat was nauseating even a few inches away.

“Wait, boys!” The same female voice said behind them as Deena walked in. She was still a beautiful woman, but dressed as a man, in pants. All black. Her red hair hung past her shoulders.

“But you said…” Bert whined.

“And I’ll deliver.” She assured, then wrinkled her nose. “Put that away.” She waved at Bert’s penis. “If things go according to plan, you’ll get Seth to…do what you said, first. Both of you. Then you can have Erik.” She smiled at them. “Besides, you both stink.”

“Why?” I asked.

Deena smiled at me. “Well, as payment. You ruined my life.”

“I gave you your life.” I reminded her. “After what your father and brother planned…”

“I could have been queen!” Deena shouted. “At least the sister to the king, but no…” she shook her head. “You ruined my life!”

“And if you get caught, your life ends.” I pointed out. “King Samuel will not stop until you hang.”

She laughed. “I won’t get caught. Sam was not that smart. He’s just a child.”

“A child you haven’t seen in what…five years?” I asked. “He’s not a child now.”

She nodded. “Maybe.” She looked me up from head to toe. “It’s a shame though.” She smiled. “We could have had fun. You are very good looking.”

I grinned at her. “It probably won’t come as a surprise to you, but your opinion of my looks doesn’t matter to me.”

She leaned in closer, her hand drifted to my bare thigh. “Have you ever been with a woman?”

“No,” I said simply. “And I won’t be any time, so forget it.” Then I looked at her very seriously. “Why not tell me your plan…” I shrugged. “If only to prolong my agony?”

She smiled evilly. “Your right, it would be better.” She ran her hand up, cupping my manhood and man orbs, gave them a tug which hurt scratching the soft skin underneath and I knew there’d be blood, I could feel the flesh tear and I had to concentrate to keep the sudden sharp pain off my face. “I’m going to catch Seth, bring him down here, then let the boys loose on him. They can rape him, beat him…I don’t care.” She looked at the two men. “But I kill him.” Then she turned back to me. “But know I will do it slowly.” She stroked her neck above each corroded artery. “A slit right here. He will slowly bleed to death. But that’s after these two have their fun with him.” Then she smiled brightly. “And you get to watch!” Then glared angrily at me. “You took my father, my brother and my house! I’m taking what means a lot to you and you get to watch him die! Raped and tortured, then die right in front of your eyes. By then you’ll be begging me to kill you.” She chuckled. “Maybe after a while, I will.”

My heart ran cold thinking of anyone doing that to my Seth. In my terror, I thought about what I could do to stop her. I was naked and bound. “Slut.” I said.

Her eyes grew a little. “What?”

“Whore,” I said calmly, then glared at her. “Or do I just call you a bitch?” I asked. “I can’t think of a word to put to you to tell you what you are. What’s lower than bitch?”

Her eyes narrowed and her anger flared. She stood immediately and slapped me as hard as she could. I’ve been hit accidentally hit, no one has ever hit me on purpose. The small hand of a woman hurt!! It stung. “You don’t speak like that to a lady!!”

I laughed at her. “Lady!? You are a thief! Soon to be a murderer if not already! You most definitely are no lady! Female, I grant you. Not that I’m surprised what you turned out to be, you’re the daughter of a traitor, thief, and murderer!” I shouted at her. The pain was lessening to just a heat that was radiating from my cheek. “You…are…a…WHORE!!” Then it was my turn to laugh. “But that’s too good! At least the whore is trying to eat!! To survive! What are you doing? You got cheated out of a life in the palace!?” I was now laughing harder. “Oh, boo hoo for you! You don’t even comprehend why the palace is there! You dumb, stupid bitch!!” And again her temper flared as she slapped me again. “That palace wasn’t built for you! It wasn’t built for the king! It was built for Blethos! To better her people! That grand palace is to impress and entice people to trade with us, to ally themselves with us so maybe a part of that grandeur can be theirs! All you see are clothes and parties. That’s not for you!! It’s for Blethos! As king or queen, you would be the best that Blethos has to offer. The example all should follow. You are the lowest being I’ve ever come across. You’re a cunt! A slut. You….are….WORTHLESS!!!”

“My father was…”

“My father was a KING!! My brother is king! I’m married a man who was king and now the brother-in-law is king!” I shot back. “Don’t tell me about your birthright! You took Seth’s away!! You humiliated him! You almost destroyed him!!” I had never hated anyone as much as I hated her right then. “If I get free, I will kill you. If Seth finds you, HE WILL KILL YOU!!! If you do this and get by with it, our brothers will kill you, both kingdoms will be looking for you. There is nowhere to go that will be safe. Your life is OVER!!!”

Copyright © 2017 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 34
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 11/17/2016 08:54 AM, long1jo said:

Please don't let Sheth or Erik be molested,

This isn't fairy tale. Not this time. It takes place on a fairy tale world, but there will be some violence. Erik's already been assaulted by Deena. But trust me.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Real fairytales are actually very violent. It's only the Disney-fied versions that are toothless. The original fairytales included killings and child abuse. (Little Red Riding Hood still has the wolf eating grandma.)

Link to comment
On 11/17/2016 12:16 PM, droughtquake said:

Real fairytales are actually very violent. It's only the Disney-fied versions that are toothless. The original fairytales included killings and child abuse. (Little Red Riding Hood still has the wolf eating grandma.)

Grimm's fairy tale version of Cinderella was very gory. I eluded to it in the beginning of the first page. The cutting off of toes to fit the glass slipper, the eyes gouged out by crows. It was not a child's tale. How different for a gay version? Women are often more cruel because it's not what we think women are capable of. Hated gay men shouldn't be

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Deena sure thinks highly of herself doesn't she, I mean how many times does she have to be told she doesn't belong in the palace. The more Erik taunts Deena the madder she gets, I just hope that she doesn't do something stupid to Erik. She's so stupid she doesn't realize that everything Erik is saying is a true statement of facts about her family. Deena's still trying to blame Seth and Erik for her brother and fathers deaths even though they caused their own deaths. I wish that the guards would come busting in and rescue Erik then arrest Deena and her two idiots. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I am gonna admit this now, i usually skip this and the next chapter after the first time i read this story. Reading it again i remember why, it's so sad and makes me mad. Still a great story though Eric. Your fans still love ya!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..