Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 2,962 Words
  • 2,966 Views
  • 28 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Valedictorian - 1. New Brothers

At last! I’ve been waiting, idling here for ten minutes, and he finally appears at the school door. Now he’s talking to a girl. Shit! It’s Sarah. She’s delaying him on purpose. Why are they still putting out that dumb school newspaper anyway? School’s almost over for the year! Who the hell cares anymore?

He hops in and gives me a quick kiss.

“Hi, Sweets. Sorry, but you know how Sarah is. She’s even more uptight because this is her final issue. She graduates too, y’know.”

“Bullshit! She’s just getting back at me for refusing the interview.”

I start driving out of the parking lot, on my way to my boyfriend’s house. I can see his look from the corner of my eye. Crap, he’s gonna try again. That must have been what the school-door conversation was all about.

“Sweets, you realize your reason is bogus, don’t you? It’s not the same as last June’s battle. This year there isn’t a senior within three points of your final average.”

“It wouldn’t be right, and you know it. How presumptuous would it be for me to give an interview as the valedictorian before I was even named valedictorian? Can’t you see the gracelessness of that?”

“How long have you been working on your valedictory address?”

“Since Christmas.”

“You don’t see just a tiny inconsistency there? Even an itty-bitty one?”

“None at all. I know I’ll be the one, so I’m writing the address. But I haven’t been named, so I won’t do the interview. Anyway, it’s getting late. You know I have to meet my brother this afternoon. I’m even starting to tremble with anticipation.”

“You sure you don’t want me to go with you?”

“It’s tempting, but I should really meet him alone. It’ll be the first time I ever lay eyes on the guy. Anyway, you have to represent us at Barbie’s seventeenth birthday party.”

“Is that what this little box is – your gift?”

He picks up the wrapped box sitting on the console and shakes it.

“Yes it is. I’ll give it to her as soon as we get there, and then I’ll have to take off. She knows.”

Finally, arriving at Don’s house, I park in front and we begin walking up the driveway.

“Why didn’t you park in the drive?”

“Because beef-brain isn’t here yet and you know he’d block me in. Then it would take a half-hour and a threat from Barbie to get the muscle-bound lummox to move it.”

“He likes you. It’s just a jock’s way of showing it.”

“What does she see in him anyway?”

“What did you see in his brother – anyway?”

“It’s not the same thing. Let’s go in.”

Don opens the door and before I get both feet inside, I’m hit with his beautiful sister who squeezes me and plants a big kiss on my lips.

“Eeeee! There you are! I’m so glad you came!” Smack!

Hehe – easy, Barbie, or you boyfriend will mess me up. You know he’s twice as big as me.”

“Sweets, everyone is twice as big as you, even my sister.”

“Thanks a lot Don. Maybe I’ll trade you for your sister. Here, Barbie.”

Unwrapping her present, she squeals again and immediately decorates her wrist with the thin gold bracelet. Once again, I’m in her arms and now I'm being decorated – with repeated kisses – all over the face this time. I am immediately torn away from her as those muscled arms grab me from behind and lift my puny body into the air.

“What are you doing to my girl?”

“You mean ‘what was she doing to me.’ Put me down, Tom!”

He does put me down and laughs. “I knew I’d find trouble when I saw that black Mustang out in the street. Trying to hide it?”

“No, I have to get going. I’m meeting my brother today.”

“Oh, right! Wow, the first time! That’s gotta be exciting.”

“Yep. But a few other words too, like nervous, worried, scared, apprehensive…”

“Stop. You’re already using words I don’t know. You realize I’m not my brother.”

Duh! It never even crossed my mind. You’re not one-tenth the guy your brother was.

“Well, Barbie, Happy Birthday; Happy Seventeen. It’s a great year.”

I lean over to grab Don’s hand. “Walk me out to the Mustang.”

“Keep it clean out there you guys. Barbie doesn’t need the neighbors complaining!”

I shut the door, maybe a little more firmly than would be polite.

“Sweets, can’t you see how much he likes you?”

“I’d hate to see how he’d act if he hated me.”

“You don’t hang around with jocks enough. It’s all ball-busting. The more they like you, the worse it gets.”

“I hang around with you. You don’t ball-bust me.”

“Nope, cuz I have better things to do with your balls.”

Don shut my mouth by covering it with his. I float away, as I always do when enjoying one of our kisses. But this time it doesn’t last too long.

“Jesus, get a room!”

Don breaks the kiss and looks at his brother. “Perfect timing, as usual, Paul!”

“Timing has nothing to do with it. Your tongue is always down his throat!”

“Hi, Paul!” We bump fists.

“Hey, Loverboy. So, why are you guys out here and not locked in my brother’s den?”

“I’m leaving. Going to meet my brother.”

“Oh, yeah! Hey, have a great reunion.”

“Well, it’s more of a union, not a reunion.”

Paul leaves us and enters his house. Don gives me one more kiss.

“Look, Sweets. He’s gonna be more affected than you are when he gets a good look at you.”

“I know. He’ll think he’s looking at a ghost. OK, see you tomorrow at school.”

“Drive carefully. If you’re sleepy, make him get you a room at the hotel. Text me once in a while, if you can. I’ll be worrying all night.” He walks me down the driveway. After one more quick kiss, I settle into my car and make it roar to life.

I switch to a Syracuse station with loud, edgy music and begin the hour’s journey to find my brother.

I know where the hotel is from Google Maps. The car’s too old for GPS and I haven’t bought a Garmin or anything because I don’t go anywhere, but I probably should. In a few months, I’ll be in New Haven for school.

I find The Jefferson Clinton easily enough, but there’s no parking lot! Then I see a big green “P” down the street a bit and there is a spot, which I nab right away. I look and look, but there’s no parking meter. A couple of guys are having coffee at a table on the sidewalk right in front of me. One catches my eye and must take pity on me, or something, because he gets up and comes over. He aims my shoulders so I’m looking across the street, where there is some kind of circle-plaza with a museum and some other stuff.

“See the little stand, behind the Dodge truck?”

I nod.

“That’s where you pay and get a ticket. Then put it on your dash.”

“Gee. Thanks, mister.”

“No problem, kid.”

He probably thinks I’m thirteen and wonders how I can drive. Grrr. Anyway, I run over and buy five hours. I figure it’s gotta be enough time! Finding my way into the hotel lobby, I see a Navy uniform stand right up like he knows who I am. He comes straight over and grabs each shoulder, holding me at arm’s-length while he seems to absorb every single part of me. It would have been creepy except for the tears building up in his eyes. Then he crushes me in a huge hug and I can tell he’s sobbing. He holds me there for quite a while, but for some strange reason, I’m not the least bit uncomfortable.

“My Dear God, it’s like Danny gave part of himself back to me.”

“Sorry. I knew I sorta looked like him when I was younger, but last summer David’s gang told me I’m really starting to look just like him.”

“Did you know Danny?”

“I never met him, but I saw him a lot during my freshman year, until – y’know.”

“When David wrote to tell me what he had pieced together, I was having a hard time believing it – until he texted the picture. Hey, we’ve got a lot to talk about! Let me take you for dinner.”

I smile and nod. Carl seems like a nice guy. We begin walking. The May evening is mild. We walk right by my car, and I point it out to him.

“Wow! Sweet wheels.”

“Yeah, I got a good deal from some senior who joined the army last year. He enlisted the day after he graduated and said he wouldn’t need it for years, so he’d rather it be driven and loved.”

“And that’s you.”

“Well, I love it for sure. I don’t get to drive it very far though, unless my boyfriend and I go down the lake for something or we come up here to a mall. I live out of town, so most of my driving is to and from school.”

“Boyfriend?”

I stop. “Do you have a problem with that?”

“No, no – not at all! It’s just that Danny was gay too.”

“I guess we had more than red hair in common.”

By now, we have walked about three or four blocks and are in front of a place called Kitty Hoyne’s Irish Pub.

“Here we are, Chuck.”

We walk in and I can see it’s an interesting looking place. After some girl seats us, he orders an Irish beer and I order a Mountain Dew. I can’t drink the stuff anymore because Don never lets me. He says it’s not good for me. He used to drink it until David explained why he shouldn’t. So even though he isn’t here anymore, David still affects my life. Carl begins looking at the menu.

“We should have some starters. See anything you like?”

“Potato skins are the only thing I can understand.”

“Then potato skins it’ll be. I like them too. How about soup? I like the Baked Onion Stout.”

“I’ll take your recommendation on the soup. I have no idea what it is.”

“Do you like French Onion Soup?”

“Sure. Everybody does.”

“Then you’ll like this. Now, how about the main course.”

Crackling Chicken looks interesting and safe – hehe.”

“Do you like steak?”

“Yeah.”

“OK, then let’s each order a Guinness Strip. It’s marinated in Guinness and if it’s as good as it was the last time I was here, you’ll love it. It melts in your mouth.”

I let Carl do the ordering, but am watching and listening very carefully. I’m absorbing the way he talks and the little inflections, which tell everyone how confident he is. It’ll be good to know how to do this stuff when I’m in Connecticut.

Over potato skins, Carl asks me about my life. How it was growing up with only Mom, and living out of town near the falls.

“In a way, it was great. I was curious about everything and she was good at answering questions or using the computer to find answers she didn’t know. It didn’t take long before I was using the computer myself to identify every bug and animal living around our house. School was almost too simple, but she taught me to take an idea from something I did in class and probe more deeply, using our computer for research. She only had to lead me to water a couple of times before I started drinking. After that, I took off. I was gobbling up information on all kinds of stuff in all kind of fields. I think by letting me research what interested me, instead of telling me what to study, she nurtured a love for learning in me. As a result, school was never a problem. I’m even going to be valedictorian of my class.”

“Really? That’s wonderful, Chuck. I’m impressed with my younger brother. I’m sure you’re going to college – Where?”

“Yale.”

“Shit, now I’m more than impressed. What are you majoring in?”

Mathematics and Physics. Those are two things I love the best and when I saw it written that way, as a major, well, I couldn’t resist.”

“Is your boyfriend going to Yale too?”

“No, Don has a swimming scholarship to USC. He’s an unbelievable diver.”

“You’ll be on opposite coasts!”

“Don’t we know – only too well! But after lots of tears, we’ve decided it’s important to follow our dreams. If we’re really meant to be together, we’ll survive as a couple.”

“You’re sort of fatalistic, aren’t you?”

“Well, not quite, but pretty close.”

The soup arrives and we dig in, cracking the cheesy crust. I’m startled to discover how great this tastes. It’s almost the same as French onion soup, but it’s somehow smoother and definitely better.

“Mmmm! Another good call, Carl!”

Hehe – thanks! Can we talk a little bit about David? You must have been his friend.”

“Well, I was a freshman in sophomore math when he sat down in front of me on the first day of classes. I immediately had a crush on him.”

Carl begins to laugh.

“What?”

“Danny had a crush on him too.”

“Really? How did you know?”

“He used to email me a couple times a week to complain about our father. He admitted all his fears and loves. He dumped everything he felt on me. I guess I was his confessor, albeit a continent away. I was stationed on the west coast then.”

“Well, in math, I was upset David would just walk by without even looking at me. He was going with some girl in the back of the room and another girl on his left was always flirting with him. I guess he was busy. I could tell he was smart in math. He should have been accelerated too, but it wasn’t his thing. He never wanted to be different from his friends. I’d even intentionally bump into him – did everything I could think of, but no luck. Crap! I only wanted him to say ‘Hi’ every once in a while. So one day I mis-graded a quiz paper, figuring he’d have to talk to me. I must have done it on a bad day, because I thought he was gonna smash my head off. The teacher had to save me. Then later, in the hall, he apologized and changed my life.”

“Changed your life?”

“Yes. Being the only accelerated freshman sucked. I lost all the friends who were my age and couldn’t make friends with the sophomores. David changed all that. He made me eat lunch at his table, introduced me to wonderful guys and my life took off in directions I couldn’t have imagined only a few weeks before. I even found gay friends and a few gay-curious ones. I suddenly had a sex-life! Most importantly, I became a new person and it gave me all kinds of confidence. He even introduced me to my boyfriend. I owe him everything.”

“So, what happened to him?”

A young guy suddenly appears and removes our bowls. About a minute later, the steaks arrive. Mine looks scrumptious and I can’t wait another second. I slice through the end and shove it into my mouth. Oh, gosh – that’s good! I look up and smile at Carl, and then go back to the steak, humming each time a piece melts in my mouth.

“You were going to tell me about David.”

“Oh, right. Well the poor guy was sexually abused as a young kid, I guess. That alone would have been bad enough, but the molester was around him all the time as he got older. I think his subconscious mind blocked it from his conscious one because he lost all his childhood memories from that time. According to David – he told this to me personally – it also prevented him from accepting the fact he was gay, because it would have made him enjoy the abuse or something. Psychology is definitely not my field. Don’s better at those kinda things. He’s gonna major in psychology.”

“That sounds pretty bad. David, I mean; not your boyfriend.”

I sneak in a few more bites while he talks.

“It was worse than bad. He almost committed suicide right after Christmas, three years ago. The good thing was the trauma of the event made him admit to himself he actually was gay. I guess he was in love with Twoey at the time and so came out at the same party Twoey came out in. It was just before New Year’s.”

I begin working on the last few slices of this wonderful piece of meat. Carl is keeping up with my pace on his steak. Finished, I place my utensils down with a satisfied grin on my face.

“Twoey was the boy who was shot by my father when Danny was killed, right?”

“Yep. I guess David always had a soft spot for him.”

Carl raises his eyebrows. “Dessert?”

“No way can I fit anything else in. You may have noticed I’m not a very large person.”

“So David and Twoey became boyfriends?”

“Oh yes, right away. They became glued to each other. It was strange because Twoey’s Mom was in Albany and David’s Dad was in New York City over the Christmas vacation when all this happened. So I guess David was a little apprehensive about the returning parents. Twoey’s mother arrived two days after New Year’s. David’s father never came home.”

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



So, the saga continues, tangentially. I kind of wondered what would happen to Chuck...what a lovely story to begin...

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I'm glad to see there's a continuation in the Twoey-verse, and that things sort of went well for David and Twoey. I mean. David's family completely leaving wasn't too much of a surprise.
I do like that you're taking us on a new journey with different characters that didn't get enough screen time from 18 weeks. I'm looking forward to the show!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Ah, finally back at a computer so I can review! This sounds like it will be a great new ride through David-Twoey-verse. I had forgotten that Danny had an older brother. Of course, the end of the chapter leaves us hanging wanting to know more about David and Twoey and David's fucked up family. Well, even if Dad is gone, Tommy (Tom now, 'all growed up!') is still around. Interesting to see that Chuck and Don, and Tom and Barbara seem to have lasted as couples all this time. I guess now we are going to watch Chuck and Don get that status stretched by the distance between their schools, hopefully not to the breaking point even though it's hard to imagine there won't be drama. Will Carl step up and be a new support system for Chuck?

 

Was looking forward to your next project, whatever form it would come in, and now I'm even more stoked. :D

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I've been saving 18 Weeks, but didn't start reading it right away. Soon that became intimidating as it passed 100 chapters (even though I love long stories). But it feels like I need to read that before I start this one. Is Toph related too?

 

I wanted to start in on one of your stories (we review many of the same stories by other authors), but it doesn't seem like I should choose one of the others first…

Link to comment

Oh SD, please please tell me you're not just gonna leave it hanging like that. I mean, what the heck? "Tom" is obviously still around, but come on what the heck happened to David's fucked up family??? Come on please???

 

Ok ok, calming down, calming down. So, interesting start to the spinoff saga. Really curious to see where this goes seeing as "Don" (he'll always be Donny to me) and Chuck will be separated very soon. I mean, this almost seems like Chuck will be off to college and having adventures of his own separated from all the remaining original cast members. But meeting Danny's brother, this definitely makes me curious. Is Chuck actually Danny and Carl's half brother after all? That seemed to be what you were hinting at.

 

Good start, even when you're trying to give spikey a heart attack ;)

Edited by spikey582
  • Like 2
Link to comment

SkinnyD, I kinda love you more for this. Thank you..

 

I wondered in 18 weeks if Chuck would ever meet or benefit from a relationship with Carl. I'm glad to know that he will be. If Don is going to be across the country, Chuck might need his bother's support. I'm looking forward to seeing how that develops.

 

Do I sense that Tommy ( he will always be that) may be a little bit of a jerk. Seeing how we find out that their father never showed up, it's not hard to imagine that he could be immune to that dysfunction. He is still with Barbara, so there is that.
I can't help but hope that maybe in asides, we get to hear about David and Twoey..

 

I am looking forward to this next leg Skinny.. Nice start..

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Awesome! This makes me so happy! But I must admit, I didn't realize who these people were until Carl called him "Chuck" - no doubt this was intentional on Skinny's part. Well done, and I can't wait for more! I hope we get to learn why David and Tom(my)'s father never came home, among other things. Thanks, Skinny!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/09/2016 03:02 AM, Parker Owens said:

So, the saga continues, tangentially. I kind of wondered what would happen to Chuck...what a lovely story to begin...

Thanks, Parker!

 

Yeah, Chuck sort of got short shrift in 18 Weeks and I think he had more to say.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/09/2016 05:37 AM, Hunter Thomson said:

I'm glad to see there's a continuation in the Twoey-verse, and that things sort of went well for David and Twoey. I mean. David's family completely leaving wasn't too much of a surprise.

I do like that you're taking us on a new journey with different characters that didn't get enough screen time from 18 weeks. I'm looking forward to the show!

Thanks, Hunter!

 

My feelings exactly -- about the screen time. Chuck and Tom(my) are interesting in their own right.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/09/2016 08:32 AM, bubby1234 said:

Thank you for doing this story,i just love 18 weeks.

Thanks, bubby!

 

I thought it would be interesting to peek in on the town three years later. Chuck has his own story to tell. Hopefully, it won't be as convoluted as David's

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/09/2016 09:34 AM, FlyOnTheWall said:

I can't tell you enough how happy this had made me!

Thanks geoff!

 

This will be a shorter (thank God) story. I hope it keeps your interest.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/09/2016 01:00 PM, Lux Apollo said:

Ah, finally back at a computer so I can review! This sounds like it will be a great new ride through David-Twoey-verse. I had forgotten that Danny had an older brother. Of course, the end of the chapter leaves us hanging wanting to know more about David and Twoey and David's fucked up family. Well, even if Dad is gone, Tommy (Tom now, 'all growed up!') is still around. Interesting to see that Chuck and Don, and Tom and Barbara seem to have lasted as couples all this time. I guess now we are going to watch Chuck and Don get that status stretched by the distance between their schools, hopefully not to the breaking point even though it's hard to imagine there won't be drama. Will Carl step up and be a new support system for Chuck?

 

Was looking forward to your next project, whatever form it would come in, and now I'm even more stoked. :D

Thanks, Lux!

 

Yeah, Tommy is all growed up, and then some! Hopefully he's not as bad as Chuck seems to think he is. :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/09/2016 01:13 PM, droughtquake said:

I've been saving 18 Weeks, but didn't start reading it right away. Soon that became intimidating as it passed 100 chapters (even though I love long stories). But it feels like I need to read that before I start this one. Is Toph related too?

 

I wanted to start in on one of your stories (we review many of the same stories by other authors), but it doesn't seem like I should choose one of the others first…

Thanks for stopping by, droughtquake!

 

I too noticed we seem to be drawn to the same stories. In answer to your questions, you do NOT have to have read 18 Weeks first to enjoy The Valedictorian. (Although I hope you will find time for it in the future!) Anything you need to know will be explained in the story. It is not 18 Weeks, Part 2.

 

Parker mentioned 'tangential' and most of my stories have a glancing relationship to each other. Just a little something to deepen the enjoyment for those who read them.

 

I hope you stay with Chuck's story and enjoy it. It will NOT be enormously long. Whew!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/11/2016 12:53 AM, spikey582 said:

Oh SD, please please tell me you're not just gonna leave it hanging like that. I mean, what the heck? "Tom" is obviously still around, but come on what the heck happened to David's fucked up family??? Come on please???

 

Ok ok, calming down, calming down. So, interesting start to the spinoff saga. Really curious to see where this goes seeing as "Don" (he'll always be Donny to me) and Chuck will be separated very soon. I mean, this almost seems like Chuck will be off to college and having adventures of his own separated from all the remaining original cast members. But meeting Danny's brother, this definitely makes me curious. Is Chuck actually Danny and Carl's half brother after all? That seemed to be what you were hinting at.

 

Good start, even when you're trying to give spoken a heart attack ;)

Thanks, spikey!

 

As you sot of guessed, this is Chuck's story and it will definitely not be real long. I'm still suffering PTSD from the 122 chapters! Hopefully Chuck will take us through some interesting moments, but he is clearly not as screwed up as David was -- thank God!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/12/2016 06:58 AM, Defiance19 said:

SkinnyD, I kinda love you more for this. Thank you..

 

I wondered in 18 weeks if Chuck would ever meet or benefit from a relationship with Carl. I'm glad to know that he will be. If Don is going to be across the country, Chuck might need his bother's support. I'm looking forward to seeing how that develops.

 

Do I sense that Tommy ( he will always be that) may be a little bit of a jerk. Seeing how we find out that their father never showed up, it's not hard to imagine that he could be immune to that dysfunction. He is still with Barbara, so there is that.

I can't help but hope that maybe in asides, we get to hear about David and Twoey..

 

I am looking forward to this next leg Skinny.. Nice start..

Thanks, Def!

 

I didn't really start out to do this, you know. But Chuck can be pretty insistent, as you'll see when the story unfolds. So he kept badgering me and I caved in. What can I say? I hope you enjoy his moment in the sun.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/12/2016 08:31 AM, jess30519 said:

Awesome! This makes me so happy! But I must admit, I didn't realize who these people were until Carl called him "Chuck" - no doubt this was intentional on Skinny's part. Well done, and I can't wait for more! I hope we get to learn why David and Tom(my)'s father never came home, among other things. Thanks, Skinny!

Thanks, jess!

 

I guess it was my little test. ;)

 

I kept dropping hints, but when he got to Syracure I had to actually drop his name. After that, it was all pretty obvious.

 

I hope Chuck's little story will entertain you!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I read this when it first posted but on my tablet, which i hate writing on.. one-fingered ugh. I liked it skinny. I'll didn't read your epic but this seems to stand on its own. Nice
tim xo

  • Like 2
Link to comment

After reading 18 weeks I wanted to read another story by you. I was a little confused at first, but finally realized who I was reading about. Think I might do a bit of skimming through 18 weeks to refresh my memory. Chapter 2 just posted and I'm anxious to read more. Thanks for returning to these great characters. Jeff

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Skinny, I'm so sorry I missed this--I must have been off-site reading other stories and it went by too quickly. I had no clue until I just saw Chapter 2 listed.
I had no clue it was related to 18, and I couldn't place Don or Chuck, or even Tom at first...not until you mentioned Twoey did it come together in my head.
So Chuck is Danny and Carl's brother? I don't remember that, but will take your word for it. :)
Not sure what to make of Tom(my), so I'll leave that for now, but you'd better tell us why his and David's dad never came back...not that he was much of a parent. I can see him getting killed in Mob hit or something. :)
I really hope that this tale's 'shortness' is only relative, I don't want you to rush through out of fear of telling a complete story.
On to Chapter 2, now that I know about this!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I was so psyched when I read 'David's gang'...I was thinking, hmm, who IS this? Don...OMG, it's Chuck and he's still with Donnie!! Tommy I didn't get at all until I read the reviews! Wait, no now I'm confused. Tommy is going with Sarah, the birthday girl. But I thought Donnie was convincing Chuck that Tommy liked him, but he was just a jock and that's what jocks do - bust people's balls (who they like). But Tommy and Donnie aren't brothers, so now I'm confused. lol

 

I'm thrilled Chuck is connecting with Carl. Carl seems like a wonderful big brother.

 

Why on earth didn't David and Tommy (and Liz's) father come back? Wait! Did Liz come back? Did she ever get married? Did Aunt Sarah come back?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/13/2016 08:43 AM, Mikiesboy said:

I read this when it first posted but on my tablet, which i hate writing on.. one-fingered ugh. I liked it skinny. I'll didn't read your epic but this seems to stand on its own. Nice

tim xo

Thanks, tim!

 

Still being teens, this won't be everyone's cup of tea. But I'll try. They're almost out of high school. anyway.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..