Jump to content
    sojourn
  • Author
  • 4,514 Words
  • 6,632 Views
  • 20 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Change of Heart - 6. Chapter 6

WARNING!!! This chapter contains experimentation with playful spanking and some consensual ball play. Nothing forced.

Paul awoke. Halfway through a luxurious stretch, he realized he was in a strange bed. Well, not totally strange it was after all a bed he’d had sex in… er… on? Since they didn't technically get under the covers it was probably on. The grin was washed from his face as he recalled the fire and the fact that someone wanted him dead. Apparently him and his family.

Sliding across the bed he felt only coolness where Jeff had slept with him through the night. He had awakened several times from bad dreams he couldn't remember. Each time Jeff had soothed him and pulled him closer until he fell asleep again. Seeing the pistol would be undeniable confirmation that the horror of last night had been real. Pulling open the drawer he saw the pistol was gone. But, just as denial was trying to gain a foothold he saw irrefutable proof. There, for all the world to see lay the spare magazine clip. Ugh! Paul hated the world.

Closing the drawer he glanced at the clock on the nightstand and saw it was almost nine. In spite of wanting to crawl back under the covers and hide, he realized he had places to go and people to meet.

His morning piss hardon urged him to leave the warm bed, if for no other reason than to relieve the pressure. Looking around he saw a clean shirt, clean jeans with his belt already in the loops and clean socks. He smiled when realized there was no clean underwear. Still, a guy could get used to having his clothes laid out for him.

In the ensuite, he found a new disposable razor, a toothbrush still in the package, and a deodorant stick. The deodorant was not a brand he recognized. Removing the lid he saw it had been used. Sniffing he detected a warm earthy scent, with a touch of spice. There was something almost wicked about the idea of using another man's deodorant. Something that had touched someone else so intimately. He snickered when thought about how intimate he and Jeff had already been. Deodorant was definitely no big deal.

Paul completed his morning ablutions, having made use of those items left out for him including a large fluffy towel from the warming rack. Fully dressed, sans underwear, he hoped to find coffee waiting in the kitchen.

What he found was Jeff and a young woman sitting at the kitchen table sipping coffee. Jeff reached for a strip of bacon only to have the girl smack his hand, “You’ve had enough. Leave some for Paul.”

As he entered, she immediately rose to greet him with a warm smile, “Morning Paul I’m Rosarita. I’m the chief cook and bottle washer 'round here so let know if you or Maria have any particular favorite foods and especially any allergies. Sit down I’ll get you some coffee. Jeff says you like a little cream so it's already on the table. Bacon is already done if Jeff will leave it alone. He's already had his.”

Pouring his coffee, she asked, “How do you like your eggs? We weren't sure what time you'd get up. He wanted to let you sleep in. He was planning to wake you in time to pick up Maria and still make it to lunch. You’ll love my cousin Maria she's a warm-hearted person. She introduced me to David and T.R. and they are great guys. Shit! I hope it's not true… I mean they're hot, you're hot and Jeff's hot. Maybe all the good ones are gay or already married. Maybe I should start praying for a good looking straight doctor. Maybe I should ask Julie, hmmm…”

Finally taking a breath she stared questioningly at Paul. Paul stared blankly as his brain furtively played back her previous convoluted conversation… “Oh yeah. Doesn't matter. Whatever's easiest for you. And I don't know Julie that well.” He almost wondered if they were talking about the same Julie? In the same instant that thought almost formed, he realized that of course there was only one ‘Julie’!

“Uh, uh Doc. Not gonna work. Everybody in America has a favorite method of eating eggs. Tomorrow I plan on serving eggs benedict. Today you have to make a choice. I am very good with eggs, so what’ll it be… sunny side up, over easy… whites firm with runny yolk, ‘hard’ all over”. At this she smirked, Jeff snickered and Paul blushed. “Or we can go scrambled doused in ketchup. Make a choice Doc. It's only for this morning you can have a different style each and every morning, except tomorrow.” Again, she waited questioningly.

“How about four eggs scrambled please, I’m starved. About tomorrow make that a double order for me, eggs benedict are one of my favorite dishes. I learned to cheat with a never fail hollandaise sauce. And instead of buttering the toasted English muffins I have been substituting a slice of baby swiss for the butter. It adds an extra tanginess that I like. I fry the bacon and toast the muffins and stack that, with the cheese, all together and put it in a warm oven so it's ready for the eggs and sauce. Otherwise, I get all frantic trying to keep the sauce from getting too thick or worse yet get lumpy while the muffins and the bacon get cold. And Julie says some strange things every now and then, but then after a while they kind of make sense.”

Jeff stared at Paul the whole time he was talking. The longer Paul spoke the more Jeff's mouth gaped open. When Paul finished talking Jeff did a comic ‘double take’ shake of his head like he couldn't believe what he had been hearing. “Are you two related? Like brother and sister only from different parents? You two sound just alike. Is it going to be like this all the time? Have you two ever considered medication?”

Rosarita stared blankly at Jeff then met Paul's equally blank look, she shrugged just as Paul did and then headed over to the stove to prepare Paul's eggs and toast.

With a soft smile for Paul, Jeff asked, “How did you sleep? You woke up several times.”

“Yeah, I remember. Thanks for being there for me. It helped a lot… you being there I mean.”

Jeff reached out and took Paul's hand in his, “I will always be there for you. As long as you let me.”

Paul drew comfort from Jeff's touch and held on until Rosarita brought over the scrambled eggs, toast and a bottle of Heinz ketchup. Jeff held a snarky grin as he tightened his grip on Paul's hand, forcing Paul to jerk his hand away almost spilling his coffee in the process. “Jerk! I love you, but a word to the wise… never come between a cowboy and his grub.”

Paul was too busy applying ketchup to notice the look of surprise on Jeff's face when Paul declared, in front of a witness, his love for Jeff.

Jeff reluctantly left Paul to finish his breakfast while he went to complete his bathroom duties. He had even pissed in a guest bathroom so he would not awaken Paul. Now he couldn't get the smile off his face long enough to get a close shave. Paul had declared his love and it was likely Paul and Maria would soon be sharing his home. In spite of everything, this day just couldn't get any better!

Paul came into the bathroom to brush his teeth as Jeff was drying off after his shower. “What's that shit eatin’ grin for? You just jerk-off in the shower?”

“Nope. Just heard some really good news at breakfast.”

“What? Did you get a call before I came into the kitchen?”

“Nope, it was while you were there.” Jeff continued to grin as Paul rinsed his mouth then dried his face on the same towel Jeff had just used to dry his body.

Jeff pulled a confused Paul into his arms and just as he moved in for a kiss, whispered, “You said you love me! In the kitchen, in front of Rosarita.”

“I… I. Uh…” Whatever response Paul started to make was smothered by Jeff's kiss. Paul wanted to make a clarifying statement, but Jeff's mouth forestalled that attempt. Immediately Paul's mind lost all ability to focus except for the minty fresh sexy muscle delightfully teasing the inside of his mouth. At first, his hands reached behind and then up to pull Jeff closer. Slowly they drifted down to that full, firm, muscular butt so he could better grind his jeans-clad cock against Jeff's own standing tall manhood. The results of that grinding were expressed by mutually shared moans as they continued the kiss.

This all became too much for Paul. He dropped to his knees and devoured Jeff's cock. Ignoring the urge to gag, he buried his nose in the trimmed bush. As his lover murmured praise and encouragement, Paul shifted his focus onto Jeff's low-hangers. He stroked Jeff's cock as he sucked and laved each of Jeff's balls. He pulled his own cock out of his jeans and began furiously jerking off with a rhythm matching what he was doing to Jeff.

As his excitement grew he sucked Jeff's right nut into his mouth. Shifting it around with his tongue he began to suck in the left one. Momentarily letting go of Jeff he turned the left nut end-on. Sucking and pushing he managed to force the left one in alongside the right. “Unghhh!”Jeff grunted at the intense pressure but did not pull away. Paul was proud of his accomplishment. His mouth had never felt so full.

Jeff moved his cock to the side to see his lover’s cheeks stuffed like a chipmunk's. Jeff grinned as he thought of a coffee commercial, 'chock full of nuts’. Holding Paul's head steady, “Don't you let them go!”, he ordered. Slowly he began stroking his cock as he leaned back stretching his ballsack. Paul tried to cover his teeth with his lips but, was only partly successful. This stretching and pressure on his balls were completely new to Jeff. He wanted more and began pushing Paul's head back even as he leaned further backwards. Now, furiously pounding his pudd, Paul was in a fit of ecstasy knowing that he was providing his man such pleasure. At the same time he knew, by simply clamping his jaws just a little bit tighter or by pulling back a little too far, he could cause exquisitely excruciating pain. He had never felt so much control over another man. It turned him on, even more, to watch as Jeff used him to achieve his own level of ecstasy.

The more Jeff pushed on Paul's head the harder he jerked his cock. And Paul was right there along for the ride, matching Jeff's frenzy. Jeff was the first to shoot off. He wasn't sure if he pushed too far, leaned back too far or stroked too fast too soon. It all just became too good! With a massive roar, his cock shot the first bolt of cum into the air. If he had not been leaning back that first shot would have hit him in the face. As it was, it landed with a splat on Paul's forehead. Paul felt that splat jar his brain and send him over the edge. His load ended up on the floor, between Jeff's feet. Jeff regained enough control to aim the rest of his cum onto his chest. Both men were wheezing like they had run a marathon.

With all the care of a surgeon, Paul extracted Jeff's balls. Flexing his sore jaws, he admitted, “WOW! I didn't think it was possible to get both of them in my mouth at the same time.”

“That's the first time anyone ever managed both at the same time. I’ve never played around like that. That was amazing! My balls will be tender all day. I better wear briefs to give them some support or they will be knocking around my knees.”

“Oh no you don't! If I have to go commando, so are you! Besides I like your low-hangers. Next time you get a little uppity, I may just bat them around a little to put you in your place.”

Jeff helped Paul stand up and licked a glob of cum off his forehead. Still breathing heavily, “You look good wearing my cum, but I’m not sure other folks would agree.” Taking the towel he wiped the cum from Paul's face then cleaned his own chest. Stepping back his foot made contact with Paul's spilled seed. Wiping his foot, he then dropped the towel and proceeded to clean up the evidence of their interlude.

Paul watched as Jeff applied the same deodorant that he had used earlier, followed by a single spritz of cologne, “I don't normally use cologne, especially in the daytime, but I figure it will keep me from smelling like a cumslut.”

“I believe counselor, the fact that you licked your own cum from my forehead indicates that, with or without the smell, you sir, are indeed a cumslut.”

“I confess, I am a cumslut. But, only for you.” Jeff pulled Paul into his arms, staring deeply into his eyes, softly whispered, “I love you, Paul Wilson. With all my heart.”

“I might believe your sentiment was influenced by my extraordinary oral skills if I didn't feel the same. I know I’ve been hesitant, where you were bold as brass. I know we have challenges ahead of us. And I’m not just talking about the fact that someone tried to kill me and possibly you and Maria. On the plus side, my little girl does seem pleased that we have sleepovers. Another big challenge is the homophobic small town we live in. A town in which, until last night, I was not out. We still have the fact that I have little or nothing... ok, literally nothing, after the fire. And you, you who command fancy lawyers in Dallas. Are part-owner of one the largest ranches anywhere in these parts. You, the man who has a car parked at an apartment in downtown Chicago that is worth more than I made in the last two or three years. Oh brother, Do we have some challenges.”

Pulling Jeff into his arms, “Despite those challenges, I do love you, Jeffrey Grant Adams! With all my heart.” It was not the most romantic of kisses due to the fact that Jeff couldn't keep from smiling so broadly that Paul couldn't get a good lip lock.

Stepping back Paul pulled a tiny glob of cum from Jeff's chest hair, with a smirk, “Remember, even if the Vets ask, don't take your shirt off.”

“Wait! What do you mean? Ask? Why would they… You already know these guys are… you telling me you’ve had… been… shirtless?”

Paul turned away as if to leave the bathroom. Jeff grabbed his bicep and forced him to face him again. “Is there something you’re not telling me about these guys? I agree, based on our conversation last night, they are a couple, just as you suspected. Did you know all along? Have you had…?” Seeing the gleam in his eye, Jeff knew he had been had. Grabbing the back of Paul's neck he forced him to lean across the counter and smartly smacked his butt. “Are you going to tease me like that ever again?”

Paul looked over his shoulder and with a mischievous grin said, “Probably.”

Smack! “Bad boys get spanked, you know that right? Are you going to behave?”

Again, this time with less bravado, “Probably”.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

“OK! OK! I’ll be good! I promise! Ouch! That hurts! Now let me up.”

Jeff released Paul and stepped back, unsure if he had crossed a line.

Paul stood up briskly rubbing his ass. “I don't think I find that as hot as I thought I would. That really smarts. How about you? Did daddy get a chubby smacking his bad widdle boy?” Paul asked as he reached for Jeff's cock.

Jeff flinched but stood still as Paul checked his crotch, “I thought it was fun, but I can take it or leave it. Might be fun to make your naked ass cherry red before I fuck it. Definitely not interested in being on the receiving end.”

“Now seriously, how well do you know these guys? I know you would not agree to work with them if you didn't believe them to be decent guys. What do you know about them?”

“T.R. and David are partners in business, after last night we know for sure they are life partners as well. They both came here to work about five or six years ago. They bought an established practice here in town. I introduced myself when I came to town a little over two years ago. They were friendly right away and helped me get started. I had just joined the staff of the other vet clinic. Even though I left that position six months later. They had just brought on a new vet so they had no room for me. About that same time, I met your Aunt and Uncle at church.”

“Like I said, I had come to town to take up a position with the only other Vet clinic in town. That didn't work out. It didn't take me long to realize I had made a mistake. As the new vet, I was given any task the other two didn't like or didn't want to be bothered with. They would simply rearrange the daily schedule to suit themselves. In the six months I worked with them I pulled all the weekend and holiday duty. I’d like to say that it was hell. Truth was that while both of the Doctors were assholes, racist, homophobic rednecks, the staff was very friendly and helpful to me.”

“There was a young high school kid working there. He was cute, very bright and a real hard worker. I suspected he had a crush on me. Despite the fact his mother was the office manager, he was always busy, either assisting other staff members or just cleaning up the place. It was obvious that he avoided the senior vet. Anytime that guy asked for his help the boy would all but downright refuse to be alone with the guy. It all came to a head one afternoon, in my sixth month, the boy had told the senior vet he was too busy to go with him. I didn't hear where they were to go. But, it was clear the senior vet was pissed at being turned down. As the boy turned to walk away, the senior vet grabbed him by the arm and shoved him against the wall saying, “Listen here, you little faggot. You think I don't know about you. You're lucky I even gave you a job in the first place. You should be grateful to me, you owe me. Everyone in town knows you were caught in the gym with half the football team…”

“I had just stepped into the hallway, finished with the paperwork on my last patient of the day. I couldn't believe this forty-year-old, father of two, was obviously hitting on this teenage boy. I had heard enough. I could see the boy was fearful but still struggled to get away from the much larger man. I pulled the man away and said, “What you're doing is a crime. You're physically assaulting an underage boy. It sounds to me like you're trying to force him to have sex with you. It's not only criminal it's downright disgusting.”

“He shoved me away. For a moment I figured I was in for a fight with the bigger man. He snarled, “You didn't hear or see anything if you know what's good for you. You think this town would take the word of a stranger and a known cocksucker over mine? I could kick your ass in the middle of Main Street and tell the crowd you grabbed my dick. Hell! I could turn around and fuck his sweet ass and say he ‘begged me for it’. You'd both be lynched before sundown. This town truly hates faggots. I ought to know, I’m a Deacon in the largest Baptist church in the county.”

“Now, you.” Speaking to the boy, “Get in my office. And you, you get the hell out of here right now and maybe I'll forget you ever said anything and let you keep your job. Do you understand me?”

“I don't usually have a bad temper. But having put up with being shit on by him for six months and now listening to him threaten me. Not to mention the fact it was obvious that he was about to rape an innocent boy. Well, the next thing I knew I was hearing a most satisfying ‘crunch’ as my fist connected with his nose.”

“He dropped like a rock. The look of surprise on his face was worth the price of admission. I stepped over him and with a well-placed kick, I crushed his ardor. Not to mention his balls. I told him, “Consider that my answer and my resignation. If you even think of approaching this young man, for any reason no matter how innocent. I will come back and I will cut your balls off, stuff them in your mouth and stitch your lips shut. Do. You. Under. Stand. Me.” I emphasized each word with a kick to his ass. His hands had his balls too well protected or they would have been my target.”

“He was busy scrambling to get away but managed a convincing, “Yes. Yes. Goddamnit! I said YES!”

“With the boy’s help, I cleared out my desk and my equipment. Neither said a word the whole time. As we were leaving by the back door with the last of it, the vet stepped into the hallway behind us with a pistol in his hand. He didn't say anything or raise the pistol. He just stared at us blankly. Placing myself between him and the boy, I waited. When he made no effort to aim the pistol, I turned to the boy and said quietly, “Let's go.”

“Only after we had pulled out of the parking did I take a full breath. The boy must have heard me, cause he did the same. I parked in the Burger King parking lot, a couple of blocks away, and started to shake. Gripping the steering wheel seemed to help so I held on for dear life.”

“I would tell you all that we said and did but it’s kind of like I moved in a haze for the next couple of days. The boy told his mother some version of the truth. She immediately quit her job and soon went to work for T.R. and David. I told your Uncle Joe that I just couldn't work any longer with a man I held in such utter contempt. He never insisted I tell him any more than that. He gave me all his vet business and got some of his friends to do likewise.

“I had met T.R. and David soon as I came to town. I made it a point to go by their office and introduce myself as a new vet. They took me to lunch and told me a little about the town and what to expect practicing veterinarian medicine here. It struck me strange that they were being more friendly than my actual coworkers. That should have been a warning of things to come.”

“I told them the truth about what happened. At first, they both wanted the bastard arrested. David wanted to go over and beat the shit out of him, then call the cops. I reminded them that the young man still had a few years to live in this town before he could graduate high school and leave for college. T.R. asked me if he could relate the story to some friends of his. I just told him to be careful who he told.”

“They started referring clients they couldn't take on to me. They also agreed, for a very nominal fee, to let me schedule use of their surgery. They have both been great.”

“About three weeks after the incident, I got a call from my former coworker asking if I wanted to come back. Seems the senior vet sold her his share of the business and left town all of a sudden like. I made it clear I was perfectly happy being on my own; thanks but no thanks. I couldn't help but wonder who T.R. had called.”

The silence let Jeff know Paul had finished his tale.

Jeff looked thoughtful for a moment, then said, “And Seth has been working for you ever since?” It was more a statement than a question.

Paul gulped and looked guilty. “It didn't feel right using his name, even with you. And I trust you completely. He has so many issues to deal with, being the only openly gay high school senior.”

“Babe, I know you were thinking to protect Seth. But, I want us to be able to talk about anything and tell each other anything. We have to first and foremost, be honest with and trust each other. I’ve said it before, I want to know everything about you and I want you to know everything about me.”

With an evil grin, Paul asked, “Does that include embarrassing baby pictures and does that include the most embarrassing stories Daniel Lovan can tell?”

Jeff looked into Paul's eyes. His face turned crimson and he looked at the floor, “Yes, even the time when we were thirteen and decided to fuck a heifer.”

Paul realized just how embarrassing that memory was to Jeff. He pulled him close and offered softly, “I’m not sure I want to hear about you having sex with a female. Especially a female from a different species. Hearing about your past exploits with that hot Deputy or maybe even you with Tom would probably wind my crank. You as a fumbling adolescent with a cow, not so much.”

“Now, let's hit the road. We have to pick up our Princess, have lunch with T.R. and David and go shopping at WalMart. The Princess and I need a whole new wardrobe. It may be sexy to think of me wearing your clothes, but they are just a little looser than I’m used too.”

Please post a review. It is the only way I can know my story is read and enjoyed. It also encourages me to post more often.
Copyright © 2017 sojourn; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 45
  • Love 10
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I laughed and cried and got thoroughly pissed reading this chapter; all the hallmarks of a great story... I like how he told the story about what happened at the other vet and how he went out of his way to protect Seth; although it clearly wasn't needed in this instance.
I do agree there is something very sensual about wearing the close of someone you have been intimate with; or at least I have always found it so...

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Always happy to see a new chapter, never disappointed. Pauls past very intriguing. A little mystery added to the mix and a clue to who might have had a motive of revenge makes waiting for the next chapter more interesting.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Evidently Paul knew how to defend himself and would stand up to bullies (for someone too young to fight for himself i.e. Seth). That senior vet was a total asshole, a self hating homophobe, a rapist (?!) => good riddance that he had gone OR did he come back for revenge ?

 

I simply wanted to say to Paul, "JUST say NO to any kind of spanking if you don't enjoy it. YES, you can stand up to anyone, even your lover / partner / significant other if you feel uncomfortable in any way !" Yep, my pet peeve is still BDSM activities ... :pissed:

 

Jeff, you should be cherishing and protecting your love, not "make" his "naked ass cherry red before" you "fucked it" ... Paul deserved to be treated better, not simply "a piece of ass". Shame on you ! Oh, Jeff, b--tiality, not cool, not even as experimentation, just NOT cool ... :pissed: :pissed:

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 03/03/2017 04:02 AM, hohochan657 said:

Evidently Paul knew how to defend himself and would stand up to bullies (for someone too young to fight for himself i.e. Seth). That senior vet was a total asshole, a self hating homophobe, a rapist (?!) => good riddance that he had gone OR did he come back for revenge ?

 

I simply wanted to say to Paul, "JUST say NO to any kind of spanking if you don't enjoy it. YES, you can stand up to anyone, even your lover / partner / significant other if you feel uncomfortable in any way !" Yep, my pet peeve is still BDSM activities ... :pissed:

 

Jeff, you should be cherishing and protecting your love, not "make" his "naked ass cherry red before" you "fucked it" ... Paul deserved to be treated better, not simply "a piece of ass". Shame on you ! Oh, Jeff, b--tiality, not cool, not even as experimentation, just NOT cool ... :pissed: :pissed:

Thanks for taking time to review my story. We all make mistakes, but life is for learning. Please continue to give me feedback. let me know how I'm doing as the story unfolds.

Jim

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 03/03/2017 02:48 AM, Carpride201509 said:

Started reading this on nifty. I like this story very much. Please keep writing!

Thanks Carpride,

I read so much on both sites I shouldn't be surprised that you would start out on one and wind up on the other... but I am.

Seriously, I post first here, then email to Nifty. They usually take a day or two to post. So this posting hits the street first.

Thanks for the kind words and more importantly, thanks for taking the time to review. That is the main method of learning if my story is well received. Looking at the stats, less than one percent of people who view this story actually post a review. So, thanks again,

Jim

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 03/03/2017 12:19 AM, RayC said:

Always happy to see a new chapter, never disappointed. Pauls past very intriguing. A little mystery added to the mix and a clue to who might have had a motive of revenge makes waiting for the next chapter more interesting.

Thanks RayC,

It is an ego boost for sure when someone says they look forward to the next chapter. I appreciate your reviews I hope you continue to enjoy the story as it unfolds. Thanks again for taking time out to review it.

Jim

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 03/02/2017 04:42 PM, centexhairysub said:

I laughed and cried and got thoroughly pissed reading this chapter; all the hallmarks of a great story... I like how he told the story about what happened at the other vet and how he went out of his way to protect Seth; although it clearly wasn't needed in this instance.

I do agree there is something very sensual about wearing the close of someone you have been intimate with; or at least I have always found it so...

Yeah, always pleased when someone chooses to wear my shirt, jacket, etc. Any further comment on my part would result in someone thinking I might be kinky.

Thanks again for you reviews.

Jim

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Another good chapter! Looks like we have at least one more arson suspect. Now you've got to fill us in on what is happening with Uncle Raymond. Thanks for more fun and some sexy! Jeff

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 03/03/2017 07:17 AM, JeffreyL said:

Another good chapter! Looks like we have at least one more arson suspect. Now you've got to fill us in on what is happening with Uncle Raymond. Thanks for more fun and some sexy! Jeff

Thanks for the reviews Jeffrey,

I never know whether the "sexy" I try to right is "stimulating" or just better than nothing.

You asked about Uncle Raymond, he is eagerly awaiting his debut... and so am I. Right now he is rather nebulous... extra tall, extra big and extra handsome.

We'll see.

Thanks for your reviews, they help keep me writing.

Jim

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Fumbling with a heifer... not a pretty sight!

 

I did think the ball play would be about soccer... v glad it wasn't!

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
On 03/05/2017 03:55 AM, Canuk said:

Fumbling with a heifer... not a pretty sight!

 

I did think the ball play would be about soccer... v glad it wasn't!

 

Sorry, I just found your review. And you know it's messy, how?

About the ball play, considered volley ball... almost went for soccer...

Thanks for taking time to review. Sorry i was so late in responding. I usually respond much better when stimulated.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Hmmm, do we have our arson suspect from that ball-busting story?

OMG! You're going to make me reread every chapter in order to answer your posts with some level of apparent knowledge of my own story. I'm guessing No! er, uh, maybe not? No! Definitely not a "ball-busting suspect.

You keep on posting and I'll keep pretending to answer with intelligent insights.

Thanks again, I'm enjoying this.

Jim

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Great Chapter! Now I am wondering if the senior vet and the fire chief may be related. Sounds like they go to the same fire and brimstone church.

Can't wait to read more. Uncle Raymond sounds interesting. Looking forward to meeting T.R. and David they sound like some good guys.

Thanks Jim and all of the other authors that bring us so much enjoyment mainly only to be repaid with a kind note of appreciation. You all really deserve a lot more. Keep up the great work.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I am not sure I made it clear that TRs Tale followed  Gordy Comes Home. I regret that now. The story line is not critical as each story stands alone but share supporting characters and of course that same town. I regret it as TRs tale had NO controversial topics except some BDSM. Here they take on  politics and religion and that caused an uproar among readers.

I will contact you via email and recommend you stop reading this talk now and read TRs Tale before continuing here.

 

Jim

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
52 minutes ago, sojourn said:

I am not sure I made it clear that TRs Tale followed  Gordy Comes Home. I regret that now. The story line is not critical as each story stands alone but share supporting characters and of course that same town. I regret it as TRs tale had NO controversial topics except some BDSM. Here they take on  politics and religion and that caused an uproar among readers.

I will contact you via email and recommend you stop reading this talk now and read TRs Tale before continuing here.

 

Jim

Yeah, I thought you had recommended me to read "Change of Heart" after Gordy. But I must have read it wrong.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I know now from the comments I have to add a couple of stories to my reading list in order to catch up.  I didn't think the sexual play was too bad except for the heifer.  At least Jeff and Paul have excellent communications and trust with each other.  Great chapter.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 3/6/2022 at 6:11 AM, raven1 said:

I know now from the comments I have to add a couple of stories to my reading list in order to catch up.  I didn't think the sexual play was too bad except for thse heifer.  At least Jeff and Paul have excellent communications and trust with each other.  Great chapter.

Thank you,

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..