Jump to content
    sojourn
  • Author
  • 5,913 Words
  • 7,719 Views
  • 32 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Change of Heart - 27. Chapter 27

Please take a moment to post a comment. You can hit the like button too. Thanks to Nathan, who took his time out from Grindr to edit and proofread.
Jim

The parting in the parking lot was awkward for Daniel. He was trying to take his leave of Raymond without appearing to be more than casual friends. It was Mellie who seemed to recognize his dilemma. She called out, “Oh, Daniel, you know you're part of this family just as well as Jeffrey and Raymond”. The use of ‘Jeffrey’ got the whole family's attention. If Aunt Mellie addressed him as ‘Jeffrey’ everyone knew Aunt Mellie was not happy. “Come on over here so we can hug you like real family should”. Daniel immediately moved to embrace his Aunt Mellie and then the rest of his family. If he hugged Raymond a little tighter or for a little longer, no one seemed to notice or mind. Raymond got a thrill out of the soft, wet kiss Daniel left against his neck as they broke their embrace. Once he had thoroughly hugged Raymond, Mellie touched both her boys, smiled beatifically, and said, “Now, that's more like family”.

Daniel headed back to his office with the taste of Raymond again on his tongue. All he really wanted was more. He would be spending the night in his lover's arms and he had to continually distract himself from fantasizing about what erotic pleasure the evening would bring. A half hardon was his constant companion throughout the day. If he allowed himself to drift into a fantasy his cock would noticeably swell and leak precum. More than once he had to step into the bathroom and mop up the leakage before it could seep through and appear as a stain on his trousers. Each time he would chide himself and promise to keep his mind focused on work. And he did. Until a stray thought would unknowingly lead him to remembering something Raymond had said or done or just the man himself, all tall, hot, hairy, hung and handsome as hell. Then, he’d be groping himself before he even knew it. And his cock swelling and spitting up precum, forcing him to quick step it to the men's room. More than once he thought about relieving the pressure himself. Just drop everything and take matters in hand. Two things prevented his seeking said relief, first he was sure he would literally yell out Raymond's name as he came. Secondly, he really kind of enjoyed this new found sexual energy and wanted to explore it with his lover, not with widder Palm and her five daughters.

Raymond was doing much better. He was approving local real estate purchases. Reviewing progress by the team set up to infuse the local economy and to bring in jobs. The first rule was to hire locally as much as possible. There were only two construction companies in town and both were now under contract. They were engaged in renovation of just purchased downtown buildings. Construction of a helicopter landing pad really meant modifying an empty parking lot and repurposing the existing buildings. Already they were finalizing the purchase of an old cotton warehouse for the manufacturing of a new smart lock system. And another empty warehouse for electric bikes. Back in Dallas, a search team was already on the lookout for small businesses, looking to expand, that might consider relocating to a warm, hospitable, small town in Texas for some incentive. If it meant they brought their current staff, they would be welcomed also. AFT, Adams Family Trust, construction as well as AFT pipelines were directed to develop plans for at least partial relocation.

As to his newly acquired ranch, he had arranged for the same interior decorator who had put together his penthouse apartment to fly from Dallas via an AFT helicopter to look at the main ranch house. Her husband just happened to be a project manager for AFT construction. Bringing them both out today meant he was well on the way to having his home ready for the new arrival to his family. He made a mental note to at least get some idea of Daniel's preferences in home furnishings. Daniel would likely balk at getting actively involved in remodeling and decorating what he would see as Raymond's house. Raymond chuckled out loud at the idea of his, big, burly, Lawman hiding a secret ‘gay designer’ gene. That image led to thinking of Daniel dancing in a ballet in tights. With his massive balls bulging and his cock clearly outlined for all the world to see… “I’ll be damned, if he dances for anyone else but me”! Fortunately, he was sitting at the head of a conference table, so adjusting his now swollen cock went unseen. However his disjointed remark did get a few questioning glances. Idly he wondered if Daniel's cock would look the same in long john’s. At least he had a shot of getting his man in some of those. When he remembered that some union suits had a trap door in the back, his cock surged and pumped out a gob of precum.

His conscience reminded him he should hold off on ejaculating until after his visit to the Arkansas clinic on Wednesday. Then he remembered his sperm was rated very high in motility and morphology as well as exceptionally high in healthy DNA. He could be with Daniel tonight and recover tomorrow night before jerking off at the clinic on Wednesday. He was texting before those thoughts had time to fade. ‘Care to have dinner tonight at my place’?

Daniel’s answer was immediate and affirmative, ‘Yes’!

Raymond excused himself to clean up his leaky cock. While washing his hands it occurred to him that he had to ask Daniel to bring dinner. He wasn't sure if he would have time to prepare dinner after he finished with the decorator and his contractor. He was too far out to call for a pizza. His staff could fetch it for him, but that seemed more of an imposition than sending someone out for sandwiches. And besides he wanted to be alone with his Lawman. He called the diner. Miss Julie assured him she would personally select two large, thick, juicy ribeye steaks with the appropriate sides. Raymond thanked her for such personal attention and gave his billing information. As she said goodbye she added, “Oh, by the way Hon, tonight's activities won't adversely impact tomorrow’s journey or Wednesday’s outcome”.

Raymond finally reasoned with himself that she had somehow overheard he had the small jet picking him up tomorrow afternoon. Surely she didn't know about the clinic appointment, let alone, ‘tonight's activities’. He shook his head to clear his brain and called the liquor store one of the new hire locals recommended. He was surprised at their available selection and found them eager to stock his favorites. The owner made it clear that word was getting around about new jobs and more people moving into town. Seems the man had built an apartment complex that sat with more vacancies than renters. Raymond agreed to send a teammate over to view the complex for possible purchase. The owner was thrilled at the possibility of unloading what had become his personal ‘great white whale’. So much so that when Raymond's two bottles of wine were picked up he refused payment. Refurbishing the apartment complex would soon become a high priority in order to accommodate the influx of new folks. Those apartments would also be sought after by those who, through new found AFT employment, sought to leave their trailer park or government assisted living environments behind.

Raymond texted Daniel to call when he got a minute. Daniel was afraid the text meant Raymond was going to cancel their date. He called immediately. Once Raymond asked him to pick up dinner at the diner he was only too happy to help out. Raymond explained he was about to head to the ranch and meet the interior decorator and the contractor. He offered that he preferred Mission, Western or casual style interiors. Raymond took note when Daniel opined there was a lot to like in each of those styles. He admitted until he had to furnish his own place he hadn't given much thought to style. His mother had complimented him on the used leather sofa chair and ottoman. Daniel confessed the furniture reminded him of Jeff’s folk’s furniture. Plus it was in good condition, he liked leather furniture, his was comfortable and most of all it was cheap. His mother told him it was Western style so he looked for matching stuff. He did state emphatically he did not like the modern style of furniture. Daniel insisted comfort was the key to his taste in most everything. Raymond took that to mean his mate was not hard to please. He also hated any piece of furniture that looked too fragile to trust his big ass to sit on. Raymond interjected that Daniel’s was not big, just firm and manly. A few moments of silence descended as each man considered the significance of that statement and adjusted their physical reactions.

Raymond wasn't sure how Daniel felt about phone sex, but knew for sure if the conversation continued much longer he would be forced to ask.

Daniel too felt a need to back away from anything remotely stimulating. He let Raymond know that he had to get back to work and that he should arrive by seven this evening. In any case he would call Raymond as he left work and headed to the diner.

Deciding that he would be on hand to welcome Brad and Linda Yates to his ranch, Raymond grabbed his wine and headed out. Accompanied, of course, by his two man personal security team. He adamantly refused to be chauffeured in his own car. From the car he called the diner to double his dinner order. Upon arrival they found the guards luggage sitting on the front porch. By the time the guards had selected a room to share, Larry was knocking at the door. One of the guards opened the door and challenged Larry. Molly, the blue heeler, acknowledged the challenge with a crouching growl that only slightly relaxed with Larry's admonition to “knock it off, Molly”!

Larry explained that he had refused entry to the two men who had delivered the suitcases since they were strangers and he had no prior instructions.

Raymond reassured Larry that his caution was appreciated and was indeed the proper attitude. In the future, he would inform Larry of any anticipated activities or visitors. He then proceeded to bring Larry in on his plans for furnishing and living in the smaller house while the larger ranch house was being remodeled. He introduced his security team and added that he hoped Sheriff Lovan would be a frequent visitor as Raymond was now his official campaign manager. Raymond was impressed that Larry showed no indication of having interrupted a most passionate kiss between the two men on Christmas morning. Larry simply offered that Sheriff Lovan was a “damn fine man” and had his and Runt’s vote without even campaigning.

Raymond had Larry accompany him and his remodeling team on a tour of the two houses. Which meant Molly was in tow along with one of the guards. Larry explained that the smaller, three bedroom 2 ½ bath, ranch style house had been built for Bill junior. According to Larry, there had been plans for a large pool to be built just back of the big house as well as refurbishing the out buildings and the foreman’s cottage. Whereupon Raymond insisted upon seeing the foreman’s cottage once they had completed the tour of the other buildings. Larry called Runt to give him a heads up. There were no real surprises found on the tour. That is, until they approached the foreman’s cottage. The first impression that Raymond had was that the ‘cottage’ was more deserving of the title ‘shack’. Had this structure been in any municipality it would have been condemned and razed decades ago. The steps leading up to the front porch were in good shape. Not so the porch itself. Raymond could see that a number of boards had been replaced from time to time. The squeaking was enough to alert Runt of their presence. Larry made the introductions. Raymond was not sure what he expected in meeting someone called ‘Runt’, but it certainly wasn't the studly man that greeted them with a smile as big as his partner’s. Raymond felt as if he was in the company of old acquaintances. Runt’s drawl was every bit as pronounced as Larry's. Runt insisted on showing them his home. It was modestly furnished, most likely with someone else's cast offs. Runt let it be known that he was the chief cook and bottle washer. He insisted that Larry was a cowboy still in training to be a better husband. Larry just blushed as he brushed Runt’s cheek with a kiss. Raymond noted that the second bedroom and the only bathroom had rolled up towels at the bottom of their doors in order to minimize the demand on the propane heater that sat imposingly in front of the blocked off fireplace. He also noted that almost every window had cloth stuffed around the frames to keep out the drafts.

The small kitchen smelled of a rich beef stew that almost made Raymond forget he was to have dinner with his lover, almost. Runt insisted on serving them coffee and pastries he said were leftover from Christmas. Everyone was impressed with the delicate and delightfully tasty treats. Larry swore that Runt was a better cook than any of their sisters, mothers or grandmothers. Linda had Runt write down the recipe while Raymond asked to use the bathroom. The first thing he noticed was the bathroom was twenty degrees colder than the rest of the house. He was grateful he wouldn't be sitting down. He felt sorry for any poor bastard who stumbled in here half asleep and plopped his warm ass down on that freezing toilet seat. What a wake up call! The next thing he noticed was the giant claw foot tub and bathroom fixtures were straight out of the twenties or thirties. The porcelain on the tub, sink and toilet had been worn by years of flowing water. The nauseating sea foam green tile was topped with what might have once been a tropical island patterned wallpaper. The wallpaper had enough green in it to appear as though it came with the installation of the tile. The room was lit by a single naked bulb, suspended from the ceiling. The on off switch was a pull chain. There were no electrical outlets. Raymond was struck by the fact that aside from the dilapidated condition of the house, it was spotlessly clean, especially the kitchen and bathroom. He almost felt guilty at what an intimate insight this surprise visit had given him into the lives of these two virtual strangers.

After he flushed the toilet, he washed his hands and had to jiggle the toilet handle to make the water stop running. As he walked back into the kitchen he became aware of his right thumb rubbing up and down his right index finger. It was a way his subconscious had of telling him he had made the right decision. It was an occasional tick that he first noticed just before deciding to leave home all those years ago. He might fret and worry, but when his thumb rubbed his forefinger the decision had been made.

Once Linda had her recipe and Runt was almost convinced she understood the importance of ‘cold’ water for flakey pastry crust, Raymond asked the guard to take them back to the big house while he talked to Larry and Runt. Once they were alone Raymond asked them to join him at the kitchen table. He explained that he was looking for a housekeeper now and eventually a nanny for his child. He wanted someone to clean his house, do laundry, run errands, do the shopping and cook breakfast and supper. He explained that the cook didn't have to ‘live in’ if he lived in walking distance from the house. “Runt, are you interested in becoming a full time housekeeper and cook”?

Runt was shocked at Raymond's proposal. Once he realized the boss was serious he looked to Larry, “What do you think, Pumpkin”? Before Larry could answer, Runt turned back to Raymond. “You’ve only tasted my coffee and pastry. What makes you think I could do a satisfactory job”?

Raymond took out his wallet and laid two one hundred dollar bills in front of Runt. “Tell you what, you take that and fix dinner Wednesday night for six and consider that your interview. That six would be you and Larry, my two guards and Sheriff Lovan and me, of course. If all six of us agree, you get the job. If you fuck it up, you’ll still be a cowboy on this ranch. If it works like I think it will, you and Larry can recommend your replacement for our next permanent cowhand. Of course, I’d expect you and Larry to eat supper with me and the guards every night you cook. And I’d like it if you fixed enough for six every night, just in case”.

Larry chuckled, “Go on sweet cheeks, you know you love to cook and clean house. Take the money and show the boss man what you can do. It’d mean you wouldn't have to rush getting supper done every night. Hell, I guess I could help out around here a little more, so’s we don't get knee deep in filth”.

Runt glared at his mate as if he had just loudly farted in church. “You know damned good and well this house has never been and never will be ‘knee deep in filth’”. Turning to face Raymond, “Sweet cheeks can dance a Texas two step with a mop and broom as good as me. He can cook good enough so we don't starve. Cleaning the kitchen and the bathroom requires more effort than he’s usually willing to put in. Like I said a while back, ‘he’s still in training’”. Picking up the money, he simply asked, “Is there anything about allergies or dislikes I should know about before I fix this interview meal”?

Raymond refused to help with the menu saying only there were no known allergies of which he was aware. Other than that, the menu would be completely at Runt’s discretion. As he said goodnight at the front door Raymond let both men know that a mobile home would be arriving in the next couple of days. He wanted them to pick a spot near their house so as to facilitate electrical and plumbing hookups. Larry surmised it would be for the construction crew offices. Raymond would let them know it was theirs after it was set up.

Linda had been busy at the smaller house measuring and photographing the rooms and making careful notes. Raymond finished up the plans with her for painting, furnishing and decorating the smaller house. He insisted she rush this job so he could move in by the first of the year. When she balked, he simply told her, “Do what you have to do. I understand this comes at a premium, if you make this happen with your usual flair for comfort and style, there’ll be a very nice bonus. I’ll tell you what, if you get this done bby the first I will have you and Brad on a Caribbean cruise for Valentine's Day”.

Brad made notes for getting his engineer and architect to inspect and draw up plans for remodeling the big house in accordance with Raymond's wishes. Raymond made it clear that this remodeling was to be the top priority. If anyone needed convincing Raymond was more than willing to “kick ass and take names and to hire any outside help that might be needed”.

Just as Brad and Linda left, Daniel called to say he was on his way to the diner and would be at Raymond's, hopefully, within the hour.

Meanwhile….

Jeff's mind was rushing pell mell around the activities Paul might have in mind. He sometimes confused what Paul might do to him with what he might do to Paul when he got his turn at owning his lover for an evening. Both versions were equally stimulating and had his lubed up ass twitching and his engorged manhood leaking like a faulty faucet.

He had thoroughly cleaned himself. He had scented candles burning on the night stands and had the fireplace casting a burnished glow around the room. All the lights were off, just waiting for his master? No, his lover. Idly he wondered if he could get a recording of an actual ‘crackling’ fireplace to play anytime his gas version was lit.

Not for the first time, his eyes fell upon the silk bindings that lay, as directed, before him. He wasn't eager to be trussed up like a stuffed bird. He had actually thought of using his size and weight advantage to turn the tables. Maybe surprise his lover and tie Paul up into a helpless knot. But, it was the excitement of learning about his lover that had him kneeling on the rug with his hands clasped behind his back. He would make note of the things Paul did to him and when it was his turn… he would have his lover begging to cum. As the image of a tied up, helpless, Paul begging to cum coalesced in his brain his cock surged and spit out a gob of precum. If Paul didn't show up soon Jeff would cum by just exploring his imagination.

He tried to make his mind go blank. He tried to mentally explore thoughts that would chase away the sexual impulses that had him leaking and sweating… sweating? He thought for a moment the room was too warm. No, it wasn't that. He was sweating from frustrated arousal and antis….see…pay..shun. Rocky Horror Picture Show? Really? Now? Still it was hot when Frank-N-Furter climbed in bed with Brad. The way Brad was shocked at first and then welcomed him with a kiss. A kiss? Paul's lips were by far the sweetest, most lush lips he had ever tasted.

No!

Concentrate on non sexual thoughts. Multiplication tables. Ah hell, that didn't work during gym class when he was just trying desperately not to get aroused. Turns out most of the guys got a hard on at one time or another. He had even played with some of those except very privately and discreetly. He played with Danny every chance they got. He wondered why they never sucked or fucked each other? Sucking had him remembering the monumental blow job Paul had given him. At the thought of fucking Paul's face he groaned out loud and his cock spurted another gob of precum.

“You haven't started without me, have you, Cowboy”?

Jeff jerked at the sudden intrusion. Why hadn't he heard him come in?

“Anything you do wrong from here on out is subject to corporal punishment. You will not speak unless spoken to. If I ask you a question you are to begin and end each reply with, ‘Sir’. If I give you an instruction you will acknowledge said instruction with ‘Sir, Yes Sir’. Do you understand, Cowboy”? As Paul was issuing his first instruction, he was running the fingers of his right hand through Jeff’s hair. Much as one might mindlessly stroke a pet’s head.

Jeff let the lawyer in him answer, “Sir, no Sir. I did not begin without you. And yes Sir, I do understand, Sir”.

“Very good, Cowboy. You’re a fast learner. Now hand me one of those neckties”.

Jeff realized that part of this game would be be to avoid corporal punishment. He remembered to acknowledge the instruction, “Sir, Yes Sir”! With that he picked up one of the ties and passed it over his shoulder to Paul.

Paul accepted the silk tie. He let it drape down so the broad end touched the head of Jeff’s cock. He held it so the only contact was the silk fabric rubbing gently up and down against the sensitive head of Jeff's cock. Jeff's cock began to jerk and throb as if seeking to increase the friction. Just when Jeff was sure the gentle friction would be enough, Paul dragged the tie up across his lover's hairy chest. Jeff had never realized how aware he could be of cloth gently stroking his chest hair. When it brushed against his nipple, it was like a massive electric shock had been sent to his balls and the base of his cock. Seeing his reaction, Paul draped the tie around his neck as if he were about to tie it for normal wear. But, instead of tieing it he dangled both ends so that each gently abraded a nipple.

Jeff wanted nothing as much as he wanted Paul to take his cock in hand and give him the release he so desperately needed.

It was as though Paul understood his desire. He let the tie ends fall against Jeff's chest. “Hand me another one”.

Jeff, in a daze, reached out to comply. Then he remembered and almost shouted, “Sir, Yes Sir”! Then selected a tie and again passed it over his shoulder to Paul.

Paul chuckled, “Cut that kinda close didn’t you Cowboy? I’ll let it slide this time, but next time you will acknowledge the instruction before you start to execute it or you will be punished. Do you understand”?

Jeff had managed to back off the need to cum, but his heart was still pounding and his breathing was still ragged. His head was clear enough so he could respond. “Sir, I know I was close. I do understand if I move before I acknowledge your instruction I will be punished”. Then almost as an afterthought he hurriedly added, “Sir”.

Paul used the second tie to blindfold his lover. “You are to keep your eyes closed. If I suspect you're peeking you will be punished. Do you understand”?

Quickly, Jeff responded, “Sir, Yes Sir”!

Paul tied the tie snugly in place. “Hand me another”!

Jeff hesitated for a moment, trying to mentally project where the remaining ties were. Paul impatiently smacked him on the shoulder and said, “Now”!

Jeff immediately reached to where he thought they might be and combed his fingers through the rug. As soon as he found one he jerked it over his shoulder and shouted, “Sir, Yes Sir”!

Paul almost chuckled at Jeff's hurried actions. Paul ripped the tie from Jeff's hands and pushed him violently forward. “On your hands and knees”! As if the falling Jeff had a choice, except to fall face first onto the rug. Of course, he caught himself and was on his hands and knees. “I gave you three simple instructions and you failed. You have to be disciplined. Four smacks on your ass to start with and two for each new offense. We’ve only just begun. Keep this this up and you’ll be eating that fancy Chicago dinner standing up”.

Paul didn't strike right away. Instead, he rubbed Jeff's furry ass and caressed his lubed up pucker until Jeff was trying to capture the fingertip by flexing his anus. Paul refused to penetrate and moved down to stroke the perineum.

Jeff sensed Paul was now kneeling behind him and most likely naked. Jeff felt the terrycloth purposely dragged across his ass and lower back, as Paul stripped it from around his waist. Jeff realized Paul had showered in one of the guest bathrooms and snuck in barefoot and quiet.

Paul kissed and nibbled at both ass cheeks. Jeff flexed in anticipation of the smacks he knew were imminent. Pall spread those cheek and licked his pucker. The sensation was so different than what he expected he groaned out loud in delight. Paul rested his face in Jeff’s strawberry flavored ass while his hands were busy stroking the massive cock back to full staff and rubbing the silk tie all over his low hanging balls. Jeff gyrated his hips in an effort to get Paul's invading tongue to more effectively scratch the itch that suddenly began burning deep inside his ass. There was an instant of discomfort when he felt Paul pinch his ball sack. The pain was quickly hidden behind the pleasure of that magical tongue. Paul was driving Jeff slowly insane by smearing the precum he was again leaking around the exposed head of his cock. At the same time he was forcefully fondling Jeff's balls. All this while his rosebud was nipped and sucked and probed with increasing fervor. Jeff felt his entire sex was a strangely bent iron rod with his slicked up cockhead on one end and his desperate pucker on the other. He was almost certain if Paul pulled hard enough he could rip all of Jeff’s pleasure away in one piece. Jeff decided he didn't care if it was ripped away. All he wanted, needed, had to have was this ecstatic, intense, electrifying pleasure right NOW!

His balls began to pull up in preparation for a massive ejaculation. His cock was solid steel and bigger than ever. He felt the growl build up within. It started right there between his balls and his asshole. It was going to be one hellacious snarling growl. He could feel himself about to leave his body. To almost rise above himself in sexual exaltation. It was all brought to a screeching halt by a tremendous jerk on his balls accompanied by a resounding smack on his ass. It was so much in contrast with what he was feeling only a second ago he collapsed onto the rug. Paul rained down three more equally intense smacks on his ass. If Jeff ever thought spanking was a turn on he was now convinced otherwise. The stinging and burning demanded all his attention. Even after the tsunami of pain subsided and Paul began rubbing a cooling lotion on his abused ass, Jeff was wondering what exactly made him agree to this in the first place.

Paul pulled Jeff's cock and balls from beneath his body and began to lick from the head of Jeff's cock, up his balls, along his taint and finally teasing his pucker. The first couple of times Jeff was unresponsive. Then Paul sucked the cockhead into his mouth, pulled back the foreskin and began to tongue wrestle his frenulum. As he felt something tugging on his balls, Jeff realized Paul had tied a necktie around his balls. He forgot everything except the thrill that raced up his shaft. He reached back to try and get Paul to suck his cock in deeper. Instead, Paul pulled his hands together and tied them with a fourth tie behind his back. Since Paul continued his oral assault, Jeff was only vaguely aware of being restrained.

The still painful glow from his ass cheeks and the, again, constant tugging on his balls served as a backdrop for the exquisite pleasure he was feeling thanks to that magical tongue. When Paul licked his way back to Jeff's rosebud, Jeff tried to pull his face in closer. All he was able to do was caress Paul's forehead and touch his hair.

Jeff was again overwhelmed with sensation. Paul was twisting his fist around Jeff's well self lubricated cockhead while keeping the pressure on his necktie tied balls. Jeff began to feel the telltale pressure building, like his body was a giant muscle beginning to flex. Paul must have sensed the impending orgasm too, because he completely moved away from Jeff.

Suddenly, all sensation halted. No more probing tongue, no more twisting fist and no more tugging balls. Jeff felt like a deflating balloon.

Paul lightly smacked Jeff's still cherry red ass. Without saying a word Paul guided Jeff so that his upper body was supported by one the leather arm chairs. At first Jeff thought Paul was stuffing a tie in his mouth to gag him. Then he painfully realized it was the tie attached to his balls. It took some adjusting to get enough tension to satisfy Paul and to make Jeff all too aware someone was pulling on his balls. This time Paul resumed tongue fucking Jeff's ass while teasing his still leaking manroot. His free hand found Jeff's right nipple and began to alternately tease and torture the feisty little nub. Almost instantly, Jeff was, again, near nirvana. This time, Paul began focusing entirely on Jeff's ass. He applied more lube and began fingering Jeff's ass. With the addition of a second finger get began to tag Jeff's prostate with each forward lunge. By the time he had worked in three fingers, Jeff was fucking himself on those invading digits. Jeff twisted his head from side to side as his ass copied the motion. He found the changing pressure on his balls as well as the changing contact of Paul's fingers an exquisite combination of pleasure and pain.

When Paul withdrew his fingers and slammed his turgid cock home, both men howled. Jeff's head had jerked up in response to the massive invader. In so doing his balls registered a seismic burst of pain. The relief he felt when he dropped his head flooded his entire body. Part of that relief was from his balls and part was from his ass having recovered from the invasion of that massive chunk of foreign flesh. He wasn't sure if the throbbing in his gut came from his overstuffed ass gripping Paul's cock or Paul's own pulse pounding through his massive manroot.

When Paul began to withdraw Jeff was sure he was taking part of his guts with him. When the returning invader slammed into his prostate, Jeff no longer cared. The rhythm began with an up tempo and never slowed down. Jeff was again twisting his head and gyrating his ass, trying to maximize the contact of Paul's cock with his prostate and to get the best feelings from his balls.

Paul relentlessly pounded Jeff's ass. When he felt himself building toward the summit, he fisted Jeff's hair, forcing him, again, onto his knees. With some modified hip action Paul was brutalizing Jeff's prostate with every stroke. Sliding his hands from around Jeff's waist up to his hairy chest, it didn't take him long to locate, flick, tease, torture and tug on those erasure sized nubs. This proved too much for his restrained and blindfolded lover. Jeff howled through gritted teeth as he stretched his head back to rest on Paul's shoulder. This action may have brought the pain in his balls to just below excruciating, but it did not dampen his star studded ejaculation that tried to rip out his insides as he shot off in, what felt like, a most spectacular fashion. His fevered brain vaguely recorded the seven splats of cum against the leather chair.

In response to what felt like Jeff's insides chewing on his manroot, Paul tried to anchor himself balls deep inside his lover. His fingers tried to pierce the flesh of Jeff’s pecs in order to spill his seed even deeper into his lover.

In the aftermath, the casual observer might think that each man was leaning on his lover for support. And they would be right.

I wonder what Raymond and Daniel got up to after dinner?
Please post your comments.
Jim
p/s, thanks again Nathan.
Copyright © 2017 sojourn; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 53
  • Love 6
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Who the hell cares what Daniel and Raymond were up to? That had to be the hottest freaking scene ever!!!!! 

One question what is up with you and the farting in church?

Loved the Rocky Horror reference. That was my favorite scene from the movie.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Who the hell cares what Daniel and Raymond were up to? That had to be the hottest freaking scene ever!!!!! 

One question what is up with you and the farting in church?

Loved the Rocky Horror reference. That was my favorite scene from the movie.

Thank you! I have longed for someone to say that about one of my sex scenes.

I was closeted when I first saw "RHPS" with straight friends and no one thought that scene was anything but funny, certainly not as impactful as I did.

 I promise never to use that phrase again, in this story.. 

Thanks for posting your comments.

Jim

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, sojourn said:

Thank you! I have longed for someone to say that about one of my sex scenes.

I was closeted when I first saw "RHPS" with straight friends and no one thought that scene was anything but funny, certainly not as impactful as I did.

 I promise never to use that phrase again, in this story.. 

Thanks for posting your comments.

Jim

Its a great line to have in the story. Especially since its set in Texas where you would probably be drug to the baptismal pool to be cleansed for commuting such an atrocious act in the house of God. I first sdaw RHPS the same year Glee did it and I know the words to every song now.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Its a great line to have in the story. Especially since its set in Texas where you would probably be drug to the baptismal pool to be cleansed for commuting such an atrocious act in the house of God. I first sdaw RHPS the same year Glee did it and I know the words to every song now.

I can't tell you how often, "Let's do the time warp again" whispers into the ear of my brain. I do think Brad got sexier as he aged.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Well, now.  That was some....I need to find hubby's ties.  I don't have the same "bits" to have tied, but that scene makes me want to have that conversation.

That was well done! 

I do wonder how the decorator will be able to do the ranch house in less than a week.  She's gonna have to bust her a## to get that done.

I can't wait to see what happens next.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment

After that scene I don't think you'll ever have to worry about people not commenting on how incredibly hot your sex scenes are!!! That was so erotic, vivid, and intense -- I have a new appreciation for neckties and will be looking at them in a whole new way next time i'm in the office!

 

I'm really liking the addition of Larry and Runt, they seem like they have great comedic sidebar potential.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
43 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

Well, now.  That was some....I need to find hubby's ties.  I don't have the same "bits" to have tied, but that scene makes me want to have that conversation.

That was well done! 

I do wonder how the decorator will be able to do the ranch house in less than a week.  She's gonna have to bust her a## to get that done.

I can't wait to see what happens next.  

Thank you for the encouraging comments. They say money is not a strong motivator. I think the cruise is a great incentive. We'll see.

thanks again,

Jim

  • Like 2
Link to comment
22 minutes ago, phoenix_0826 said:

After that scene I don't think you'll ever have to worry about people not commenting on how incredibly hot your sex scenes are!!! That was so erotic, vivid, and intense -- I have a new appreciation for neckties and will be looking at them in a whole new way next time i'm in the office!

 

I'm really liking the addition of Larry and Runt, they seem like they have great comedic sidebar potential.

I am flattered that folks are commenting on the sex scene. They never really have before. I hesitate to turn Larry and Runt loose. But, I do think they will be a positive addition as the story progresses.

Thanks for commenting, especially for the sex scene remarks.

Jim

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Raymond seems to be setting up for an all male household and that he will win  the undying  loyalty of Larry and Runt  when the park home arrives. Hope those were old silk ties because it sure sounded like they were solidly ruined ... all in a good cause of course! 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I've been enjoying this story so far, Jim.  I give you that the sex scene was well done, but not to my taste.  It punctures the dynamic I felt between Paul and Jeff, bringing it down to a baser level than I had wished.  Yes, it's role-play, and not meant to be taken as the be-all and end-all of their relationship, but it tarnished their image for me.  Please don't do the same with Raymond and Daniel.

Waiting for the next one....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, deville said:

Raymond seems to be setting up for an all male household and that he will win  the undying  loyalty of Larry and Runt  when the park home arrives. Hope those were old silk ties because it sure sounded like they were solidly ruined ... all in a good cause of course! 

The mobile home was the last line added. In proofreading I realized Raymond would not allow his employees to live like that. Ugly ties are expendable.

Thanks for posting your comments. I have the feeling some are heasitant to comment on this chapter.

Jim

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, ColumbusGuy said:

I've been enjoying this story so far, Jim.  I give you that the sex scene was well done, but not to my taste.  It punctures the dynamic I felt between Paul and Jeff, bringing it down to a baser level than I had wished.  Yes, it's role-play, and not meant to be taken as the be-all and end-all of their relationship, but it tarnished their image for me.  Please don't do the same with Raymond and Daniel.

Waiting for the next one....

WARNING, DANGER, WILL ROBINSON!    THIS IS GOING TO PISS PEOPLE OFF! 

You may send your hate mail to... 

email me at sojourn1950@yahoo.com

or private message me here on GA.

 

First off, I find the ire I feel magnified by the fact that you are a well liked author who posts stories on GA. You understand the value of posted comments.

So, you have "enjoyed this story so far" exactly how would I know that? I just looked and found no posted comments from you in the last 26 chapters. Are you sure you "like" this story? 

"the sex scene was well done, but not to my taste" if these guys did everything to your taste, this would be your story. We read fiction to explore beyond our limited experiences. Jeff and Paul are experimenting in a safe, trusting, loving environment. They are not going to build a dungeon for bdsm. The restraints forced Jeff to focus solely on the sensations he was receiving, instead of trying to reciprocate, which is what he would have done otherwise.

 

"it punctures the dynamic I felt between Paul and Jeff, bringing it down to a baser level than I had wished."... I am not sure I understand that statement except the "baser" part. The sex act is pretty 'base' by definition.

I AM NOT UPSET THAT YOU POST A NEGATIVE COMMENT! Others have, and I made changes that, as a result, made this a better story. 

I AM UPSET THAT YOU COULDN'T ONCE POST AN "I AM ENJOYING YOUR STORY" POST IN 26 CHAPTERS. YET YOU DON'T HESITATE TO EXPRESS YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT OVER THE ONE SCENE THAT DISPLEASES YOU. AND FURTHER YOU HAVE THE GAUL TO REQUEST I MODIFY THE COURSE OF THIS TALE TO PLEASE YOUR SENSIBILITIES.

Your displeasure is dutifully noted.

Thank you for at last posting your comment.

Jim

Let the hate tirades begin...

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Hello Jim,

HOT!! It must support the theory that we all have some sub/dom in us. 

Always look forward to your next adventure in wordsmithing.

I also thank you for the RHPS reference, I always love Brad standing on display in nothing but his tighty-whities! (makes the mental juices flow and others......LOL).

Maybe Raymond and Daniel will have some dessert sometime in the future and it won't be of the VANILLA variety.

 

Always in anticipation of your next chapter,

Mike (myrtlebeachguy on Nifty)

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I was wrong to not post any positive comments earlier, but it is harder for me these days to both write and read online...I apologize for that.  I do know how treasured comments are, and how rare they are at any online site--thousands of views of chapters, and maybe ten or fifteen comments?  Still, I answer each one good and bad.

BDSM is not my scene, and that was all my comment about Jeff and Paul was meant to signify, not an attack on your work...merely that it was unexpected.  There are all sorts of segments in the gay and straight communities, and we are not obligated to like one just because it is part of either world view.  What I like to read, or have done in my more active past will not be exactly what another person would enjoy.  All well and good...diversity rules, thank the gods.

I'm sorry you took my opinion so much to heart, it wasn't my intention.

The tirades of hate will not come from me.  Keep up the good work, I'll follow along with anticipation of new chapters.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, sojourn said:

Thanks for posting your comments. I have the feeling some are heasitant to comment on this chapter.

Jim

 

Hesitant , you bet! , that doesn't mean that the sex scene was not incredibly hot. It was .... it is . 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Raymond is a man that knows what it takes to get something done and isn't afraid to do it...  Can't wait for the trip to Chicago. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
4 hours ago, atlteddy said:

Hello Jim,

HOT!! It must support the theory that we all have some sub/dom in us. 

Always look forward to your next adventure in wordsmithing.

I also thank you for the RHPS reference, I always love Brad standing on display in nothing but his tighty-whities! (makes the mental juices flow and others......LOL).

Maybe Raymond and Daniel will have some dessert sometime in the future and it won't be of the VANILLA variety.

 

Always in anticipation of your next chapter,

Mike (myrtlebeachguy on Nifty)

Thank you for your positive comments. I remember thinking he should have done the whole movie in tightly whiteys. 

Jim

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, ColumbusGuy said:

I was wrong to not post any positive comments earlier, but it is harder for me these days to both write and read online...I apologize for that.  I do know how treasured comments are, and how rare they are at any online site--thousands of views of chapters, and maybe ten or fifteen comments?  Still, I answer each one good and bad.

BDSM is not my scene, and that was all my comment about Jeff and Paul was meant to signify, not an attack on your work...merely that it was unexpected.  There are all sorts of segments in the gay and straight communities, and we are not obligated to like one just because it is part of either world view.  What I like to read, or have done in my more active past will not be exactly what another person would enjoy.  All well and good...diversity rules, thank the gods.

I'm sorry you took my opinion so much to heart, it wasn't my intention.

The tirades of hate will not come from me.  Keep up the good work, I'll follow along with anticipation of new chapters.

 

I said it before, it is NOT the negative aspect of your only post. Negative feedback has made this a better story several times. It was the fact that 26 chapters was not enough to move you to comment once, yet one sex scene was. You assume your silently "liking" this story gives you license to impact it's direction. Had you qualified your remarks by saying, "not one for commenting, but I have enjoyed.." No, you, an author presume your professed enjoyment validated your desire to influence the content and direction of this story. That pisses me off!

I have addressed my feelings regarding this matter in a private message. I have no more to say on the matter in this forum. If you wish to contact me I welcome your private message.

Jim

  • Like 3
Link to comment
57 minutes ago, centexhairysub said:

Raymond is a man that knows what it takes to get something done and isn't afraid to do it...  Can't wait for the trip to Chicago. 

I thank you especially for your comments in light of this chapter's content. It touches me that you found something positive to comment upon.

Raymond, now as an Adams, has a unique perspective and I like to think a greater familiarity with and a better understanding of the "common man". Money tends to isolate in even the most liberal of families. He will have Runt and Larry believing they are doing him a favor by tearing down the old shack.

Thanks again, 

Jim

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Dunbess said:

O'h Magoo you've done it again.

 

DaddyDaveK has already taken me to the woodshed and I promised never to do it again.

Jim

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

You have written another delightful chapter that creates several paths for future chapters. The kinky action between Paul and Jeff is quite acceptable, since the chapter includes little else in the way of sexual encounters.  You will need several paragraphs to describe the reactions of Larry and Runt when they learn that the trailer is theirs.

 

As always, the diner lady seems to have sources of information to add comments to almost any conversation in the diner.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, WildcatLes said:

You have written another delightful chapter that creates several paths for future chapters. The kinky action between Paul and Jeff is quite acceptable, since the chapter includes little else in the way of sexual encounters.  You will need several paragraphs to describe the reactions of Larry and Runt when they learn that the trailer is theirs.

 

As always, the diner lady seems to have sources of information to add comments to almost any conversation in the diner.

 

Thank you for posting your comments. I intend to keep Larry and Runt low key, along the lines is Sam and Dave. I think the NSA could benefit from Miss Julie's talents.

Thanks again,

Jim

  • Like 2
Link to comment
17 hours ago, BlindAmbition said:

HOT HOT HOT! Who knew there was a Dom in Paul... this boy is ready for your ties! 😉

Apparently, you are amongst the minority. Dom? I hardly think four smacks on the ass make a certifiable Dom... but, apparently a lot of readers disagree.

Thanks for posting your comments.

Jim

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..