Jump to content
    unilive
  • Author
  • 8,768 Words
  • 1,799 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
This story contains sexual descriptions.
You can now find the story on Amazon and purchase the Kindle book or a paperback book at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087WKT398/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_LteREb9NTMCH4

U-N-I - 22. PART 4 - Chapter 22

hey, still with me? :) So what'd you think of the story now that it's 'almost' finished? Have you enjoyed reading it? or maybe reading it again?
This chapter (and the next one) was written a few months after concluding the story, just for fun really! I hope you enjoy it!

“Hey,” Rob called.

I turned around with a smile and he snapped a picture with his phone before quickly catching up with me.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pecked my cheek. We were in the Turks and Caicos Islands again. We had spent a month here in January to start looking at villas for sale. We were in no hurry to buy a house of our own, but it was something we both really wanted to do so we were back again to spend a bit more time exploring the market, but more especially, to be alone together on this beautiful island that we loved so much to celebrate our ten-year anniversary.

“God, taken on the spur of the moment and you still look gorgeous as fuck,” he smiled as he showed me the picture.

“If you say so,” I said with a chuckle. “are you sure that you want to drive?” I asked before we got into the car.

“I’m sure. I won't tell you where we’re going yet,” he said as he opened the driver’s door.

I didn’t insist on knowing more. He’d told me that he was taking me out to a very special place that I would love, had said that he’d take care of everything and that he didn’t want me to plan anything for the evening.

All I knew was that I was going to have a romantic evening with my man and that was really all that I needed to know.

Once in the car, Rob began typing something on his phone.

“What are you doing, GPS?”

“No, this pic's just too good. I have to share this!”

He had this goofy smile on his face as he was typing and I understood that he was writing a caption for the picture so I waited for him to finish, eager to read it.

“Come on, let me drive!” I pleaded again, pretending that I was tired of waiting.

“Hang on, I’m almost done…. There,” he said after a few seconds and put his phone down between the seats.

I smirked at him. I was too curious to wait so I immediately took out my own phone and opened Instagram. The picture was the first one that appeared on my feed. I had to admit that I did look good on it.

Then my eyes shifted to the caption that said,

Taking this gorgeous boy out on a date for a special surprise tonight, because it’s been ten years since he’s made me the happiest guy alive. I love you so much, more and more every day, and I can’t wait to call you my husband.”

As I read it quietly to myself, it sent a shiver right up my spine and I looked up at Rob.

“Aww, babe, come on, aren’t you the sweetest!” I smiled and leaned in closer to him to kiss the well-groomed three-day stubble he had going on, “I love you too,” I said tenderly.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him. He cupped my face lightly and placed a kiss on my temple,

“Love you more, baby,” he murmured before he removed his arm and switched on the car’s ignition.

I just watched him as he began driving and he turned his head to look at me. He smiled lovingly, knowing how I was feeling.

“Maybe you can at least give me a hint about where we’re going!”

He shook his head no.

“Dinner?” I asked.

“Sort of…,” he said, lightly shrugging.

I looked at him suspiciously,

“You’re scaring me.”

“I know I am,” he smiled wickedly.

I eyed him up and down suspiciously, the Instagram caption making me wonder if maybe…

“We’re not getting married tonight, are we?”

His eyes lit up and his lips formed a broad grin,

“Would you like to?” he asked with mischief.

“Well, I dunno. It just occured to me that - it’s something you might do,” I said hesitantly.

He laughed,

“Just the two of us, huh?” he frowned, “No, we’re not getting married tonight, I want everybody to be there for that!”

My brows furrowed,

“You’re so lying!” I exclaimed, studying the smirk on his face.

“We’re not getting married,” he repeated, looking at the road.

“Ok, we’ll see.”

We laughed.

Since there was no point in asking again, I concentrated on the picture and the comments while he was driving us to our destination. As usual, all the comments were very supportive and positive and I had a good time reading all of them. Most commenters were wishing us a happy anniversary, telling us that they adored us, that we were a great couple, or as usual, were telling us to get married and to adopt them.

After reading them, I looked out the window and thought about whether or not to post a comment myself, when, after a short moment, something he had told me ten years ago flashed through my mind.

I smiled to myself and began typing, unable to control myself from chuckling a little.

“What is it?” he asked.

“Hold on,” I said.

I waited for him to stop the car and handed him my phone. He began reading to himself and then he smiled and let out a laugh,

“Excellent! Post it, I love it!”

“No,” I answered and shook my head.

“Yes, come on, post it, seriously,” he insisted with a grin.

“They won’t get it!” I said.

“Sure they will. They’ll understand it’s some kind of private joke between us. See,” he exclaimed happily, “this is why I love you!”

I let out a chuckle,

“Alright,” I agreed and posted the comment.

Dude, are you still living in that perfect parallel universe in which you’re a rock star and I’m in love with you?”

--------

“Put this on,” he said, dropping a sleep mask from the plane on my lap.

I stared at it dubiously,

“Seriously? You want me to cover my eyes!”

He just nodded with a grin and I resigned myself, getting excited that he was about to surprise me with something.

We arrived only a couple of minutes later and he helped me step out of the car.

After walking for longer than I thought we would, he told me that I could take off the sleep mask. When I did, we were standing in front of a large door and he was opening it with a set of keys.

I looked around and recognized the place immediately,

“It’s the house…” I began saying and looked at him suspiciously.

“It is,” he confirmed.

We had visited a few houses in January and this one was at the top of my list. It was absolutely everything that we were dreaming of and that we were looking for…. except for its price, All the villas we had visited were around five million dollars when this one cost almost twice as much.

We had half-heartedly agreed to wait until our next visit to see more houses and maybe find one that would be just as perfect for us but I kept wishing that this one might still be for sale and that maybe we would be in a better position to negotiate a lower price. Not that we couldn’t afford it, but we understood the value of money and we didn’t want to buy a house that was more expensive than what it was worth, even if we loved it.

“Rob…,” I said, beginning to understand.

He pressed his chest against my back and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

“Welcome to our own little piece of heaven!”

We stepped inside and I turned around to face him,

“Rob, you bought it?” I asked in disbelief but already beaming with joy, sure that he had.

He had the happiest smile on his face,

“I bought it,” he confirmed.

Noooo!” I exclaimed cheerfully.

Yessss!” he nodded happily, looking so beautiful.

“Nooo!” I repeated, wide-eyed, as we stood in the large and very modern entrance,

“Oh my god!” I sighed as I passed my hand over the round marble table.

The house was still partly furnished. He let out a happy giggle.

“Are they leaving the furniture?” I asked him.

“Yeah, some of it. Basically, everything that’s still here stays here now, unless we decide that we don’t want to keep it!”

I passed my hand over my face,

“I can’t believe you did this…”

He shushed me by placing his index finger over my lips,

“Yeah, I figured I just couldn’t miss that look of pure happiness on your face!”

I smiled broadly,

“Babe! I literally couldn’t stop smiling even I wanted to right now,” I said, I placed my hands on the back of my head and stared at the high ceiling, feeling overwhelmed with joy.

“Are you gonna cry?” he asked with a grin, his eyes sparkling.

“I’m gonna cry,” I giggled happily, a few tears of joy already forming in my eyes.

“C'mere,” he said tenderly.

His eyes were now a bit moist as well as he pulled me close to him and embraced me,

“You deserve it. We deserve it. And you wanted it!”

“I did,” I confirmed with a happy chuckle, “Oh my god, this place's just so beautiful. I love it so much. It’s perfect.”

“It’s not as perfect as you,” he responded lovingly.

He held me against him and I nuzzled into his neck.

"Rob," I was practically purring, I pulled my head back and kissed his lips.

“I love you,” he said, in a way that made me feel more complete and secure than I had perhaps ever felt.

“I love you, too,” I murmured before embracing him again, “We’re never leaving this place!”

He gave a sweet chuckle,

“Well, we’re gonna have to… but ok, whatever you want, baby,” he agreed with me.

For the next half hour or so, we took a tour of the villa and remembered everything we had loved about it during our first visit. Now that it was ours, we seemed to love it even more. It was just so spectacular, from the gorgeous contemporary look and feel, to the pool and the direct access to our own private beach, from its six beautiful bedrooms and bathrooms to the multiple terraces, the tennis court, the gym… and well… it was absolutely gorgeous.

When we got back to the dining room, I let out a small dumbfounded huff,

“I swear, if you had told me ten years ago that this is where we’d be…,” I said in disbelief.

“I know, right. Life’s pretty great, uh!” he giggled.

I shook my head,

“It really is!”

I pressed my chest against his back and hugged him tight against me. My lips gently started to tease the skin on his neck.

“Thank you so much, babe, I love the surprise.”

He turned around and placed his hands on my neck before parting my lips with his tongue and kissing me lovingly,

“You’re welcome. You know I’d do anything to see you happy.”

I smiled,

“You’ve succeeded.”

We looked intensely into each other’s eyes and I felt a familiar tingling sensation in my stomach as he kissed me again, more passionately. I allowed his tongue to play with mine and he let out a small satisfied moan that told me he was enjoying our kiss a bit too much. And actually, so was I. We made out for a few moments until he reached inside his jeans pocket and I heard the sound of keys being tossed onto the dining table next to us.

I broke our kiss and looked at the keys before turning my attention to him again,

"You realize that table must cost 10,000 dollars or something.”

He looked at the table and shrugged,

“Oh, yeah, that’s true, sorry,” he said and let go of me.

He picked up the keys but immediately let them drop on the floor in front of me.

"That floor looks pretty expensive too," he smirked. "you might want to get those," he teased.

I smirked at him. I knew what he was up to, and I was totally up for it as well. I mean, it was our ten-year anniversary… we were going to make love. We might as well start sooner than later and christen the place. I didn’t know what he had planned for the evening, dinner I supposed, but at that moment, I only wanted him.

"My pleasure," I said, playing along. His eyes looked mischievous. I kneeled down to pick up the keys, but I didn’t stand up again. My hand grabbed his calf as I pressed my face against his crotch.

“This table needs to be introduced to its new owners, don’t you think?” I suggested.

“I like how you’re thinking,” he said.

I rubbed my face against the denim of his jeans. He just sighed as he felt my hands travel up to his waist and start to unbutton his jeans. He moved his hands to my hair and I swear, I could feel his fingertips almost burning with excitement.

I watched him close his eyes as he heard his zipper lowering. I slid his jeans off and slowly let his cock free and then my mouth enveloped him. I almost gave a sigh of satisfaction as I began nursing him to a full erection, giving myself over to the pleasure I was feeling. I just loved the fact that he was all mine, more so than ever before.

He became fully hard and I started to take him down to the base, my lips and nose tickling his trimmed pubes. He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it onto the ground.

"You taste so good," I said, pulling off of his cock and starting to tongue his balls, pressing my face against them, licking at the area between them and his ass.

It seemed like we just felt so free to do whatever we wanted at that moment and it was amazing. He urged me off the ground, and I stood up, letting my tongue travel up his body until I was standing in front of him, pushing my tongue into his mouth. He gazed at me, a look of pure desire washing over his face.

"How do you want me?" I said, knowing how he was feeling, I brushed my face against his cheek and he reached behind me to pull off my shirt.

He smiled and resumed kissing me as he pulled off my shirt and almost frantically started to undo my pants. We rushed out of the rest of our clothes and next thing I knew Rob was laying back on our ten thousand dollars table, his legs hanging off the edge, his cock down my throat.

"Oh yeah, babe," he sighed, propped up on his elbows, watching my oral assault. His cock was so beautiful and smooth that it was truly a marvel just to look at, and I did stare at it for a few seconds. Of course, tasting it was even better so I moved up and down again, using my hands to play with his balls. I could taste him leaking more and more, and not wanting him to finish anytime soon, I moved my mouth away from his cock and started sucking on his smooth, round balls, while my fingertips ran over his tight stomach, feeling his muscles.

He sighed some more and let his back fall against the smooth wood of the table. I slowly started to raise his legs until his feet were planted on the edge of the table, his inviting hole right in front of my face. I tongued the area above it hard, assured that he liked it from the sounds coming from above. Slowly, my tongue made its way to his hole, and he shivered as I pressed against it.

"Fuck, yeah," he said as I began to rim his ass, nibbling at the sparse hairs around it, tracing the tiny ridges and valleys with my tongue.

I spread his cheeks apart wider with my hands, exposing more of his pink rosebud, and diving in deeper with my tongue. He moaned again and I saw his hand reaching for his cock.

"Don’t touch yourself," I said, pushing his hand away.

"Ugh, you have to stop doing this to me," he moaned, his hands falling back down to his sides; that was true, I was always forbidding him from jerking off when I was giving him a rim job.

I kept rimming him, getting his hole nice and wet, feeling my own cock start to leak. I had been resisting the urge to start fucking him, but now I couldn't take it anymore.

"Are you ready, baby?" I asked him, standing back up.

"Do you really have to ask?" he smiled, looking up at me. I smiled back and brought my cock up to his hole. I could feel him pushing against me as I pushed into him.

"Oh yeah," he panted, his mouth opening widely as he pressed the back of his head hard against the table.

Feeling the heat of his body, my cock pushing against his prostate, I settled down for a nice, long fuck. Despite wanting him so badly, it felt like we had all the time in the world. His feet moved from the table edge and he brought his legs over my shoulders. I grabbed them, feeling the short hairs, kissing his calves. He kept looking and smiling at me, sometimes watching the muscles of my chest and abs move in conjunction with my rhythm.

Eventually his hand returned to his hard, wet cock, and I started to speed up.

"Babe, stop," he said suddenly.

I looked down at him and asked him if he was ok.

"Yeah," he said. "Just pull out for a second." I slid out of him and watched him sit up and lean over to kiss me.

I kissed him back, feeling his hands grasp my shoulders. He pulled me into him. Slowly I felt myself being turned and then I was on my back, taking Rob's place on the table. Although he was the one being fucked, I liked the fact that he could still make me feel like he was dominating me.

"I just thought I would do some of the work for a while," he grinned, straddling me and grabbing my cock.

He lowered himself onto me, staring at me in the eyes the entire time. With me completely inside him again, he leaned down to kiss my nipples and play with them. Then he straightened up and started to rock his hips back and forth, riding me like he was a jockey.

"Oh, God," I moaned.

The feeling of him bouncing up and down on my cock was incredible, I could feel my cock dripping steadily inside him, as his tunnel became more and more slick.

"Oh, you're so deep," Rob said. He was moving faster now, and I reached for his cock, pulling on it whenever it bounced down within my grasp.

"Yeah, baby. Ride me."

It was one of those times when not only were you loving the sex, you were just in general having a great time. There was a lot of laughing, in between the sighing and the moaning.

I tucked my hands behind his knees, marveling at how tight the skin was on his chest. He was covered in a light sweat, and I could see that the little hairs on his body were slowly returning from his last waxing.

He really started to slam himself against me, grunting each time, but looking like he only wanted more. I wanted to explode so hard inside him, but didn't want to finish until he was ready. He wiped the sweat off his brow with his arm, and then grabbed his own cock and started jerking it. I started to thrust against him.

"Oh yeah," he purred. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck the cum right out of me."

He was working his cock and his ass at a rapid pace and I knew I was soon going to have to cum whether I wanted to or not. His free hand started to pinch his right nipple hard and he started to make his familiar high-pitched, erratic sounds, the sounds I loved.

"Oh God, oh fuck," he cried, his orgasm building up inside him. Right before it looked like he was ready to burst, he released his cock, and threw his head back.

The cum began to pump out of him, hitting my stomach and dripping down his magnificent cock. I ground my teeth together as I came inside him, yelling out. He dropped his head forward to face me, grasping his cock once again and squeezing out the remaining cum. He continued to moan softly as I continued to lightly thrust inside him.

Rob leaned down and pushed his lips against mine, his tongue searching for my own. He laid himself down against me, keeping me inside him,

"I guess we should have been more protective of our table," I sighed, realizing that I had just ravaged him on top of it.

"It's ok," he smiled. "It's only money."

------

“You’re probably hungry now,” he said to me after I came out of the bathroom.

“Well, yeah, starving actually.”

“Good, ‘cos there’s a delicious dinner awaiting us in the kitchen. Cooked by a pretty renowned chef, too.”

“Are you serious?” I grinned.

“Of course.”

I rushed happily inside the kitchen and opened the fridge. Indeed, everything was ready and only the main course needed to be reheated.

“Hell, yeah. That looks great.”

“Shall we eat on our ten-thousand-table?” he suggested.

“What if it just looks expensive, but really, it’s only like a five-hundred-dollar table.”

He laughed,

“Then, I got ripped off!”

We got everything ready and truly had a delicious and very romantic dinner. It was also a very talkative experience. We just kept talking about what we could do with the place in terms of design and new furniture. Then we took another tour of the house and bounced off plenty of ideas again to each other.

“We should totally hire a hot decorator,” I said, raising my eyebrows.

"Yes," he said, nodding his head up and down.

“Yeah, like Nate and Jeremiah!” I said and snapped my fingers, “I’m sure Claire could arrange that. And I’m not even kidding!”

“Yeah,” he said with a wince, “I’m not sure it’s such a good idea. I mean, that Jeremiah guy is totally my type!” he joked.

I laughed,

“Fuck off!”

An hour must have gone by when, as we were outside by the pool, Rob received a call.

“Hello – Yeah, I’ll be right out,” he said.

“Who was that?”

“Someone who took care of our luggage,” he explained. “Come on,” he gestured me toward the house.

---

With our luggage delivered, we went to the bedroom and began to unpack. I was looking out of the window, a glass of white wine in my hand, when Rob came up behind me.

“How you feeling?” he asked lovingly.

“Happy,” I told him, “Rob, seriously, this is just incredible, we’re so lucky.”

“We are.”

We didn’t speak for a moment. I took a sip of my wine and then I put the glass down and turned around.

“Damn, we really are moving up in the world!” I giggled and we hugged, enjoying each other’s embrace.

“Babe,” he began saying. “if you’re happy, then I’m happy. It’s all that matters.”

I took a deep breath to control my emotions. He pressed his head against my shoulder, nuzzling himself in my neck.

"I am happy, thanks to you." I was feeling so emotional, I almost wanted to cry again and before I knew it, I was.

“It’s ok. You’re ok,” he said tenderly.

I cupped his face in my hands and pulled it in front of my own. I wanted to tell him that I loved him, but he knew that and my eyes were doing the talking anyway. I wanted to make sure he knew that all of his past mistakes were forgiven and I wanted to know mine were too. I also wanted to ask him how he had managed to arrange all this, buying the place without me finding out and all that, but I didn’t care at that moment. I stared into his green eyes, brilliant as emeralds, in complete happiness that they were so close to me, that he was all mine. I was feeling his flesh, his hair, his breath on my face. I pressed my lips against his and hugged him to me, his arms wrapped tightly against my back.

“Mark, listen,” he said and placed his hands on the sides of my face.

Our noses pressed together. We didn’t look into each other’s eyes as he began saying those words to me,

“I once promised you that I’d never hurt you. I can’t change the past, but I know that I’ll have no problem honoring my word in the future.”

“Oh, Rob, I know that,” I said, looking into him.

“Do you?”

“I do. And I promise you to do the same. I love you. And I trust you completely.”

“So do I,” he said.

Part of me felt like I was going to shed a few more tears. I knew that we trusted each other but it felt good to say it out loud.

He smiled,

“Let’s just go to bed,” he simply said and I nodded.

We undressed and climbed under the covers. He quickly laid his head against my chest and I ran my fingers through his hair. We cuddled and caressed each other for a long time, breaking the silence once in a while to talk about how to decorate every room in the house.

"Do you think the dining room should be done in cool or warm tones then?" I said.

He laughed,

"You know, you're really starting to sound pretty gay. If you're gonna start making your own drapes and stuff, I'm out of here."

I chuckled, rubbing his shoulders,

"And do you think a grand piano would be a good idea, I can totally picture it.”

He looked up at me, smiled and rolled off me, settling himself down under the covers.

"You think it's worth it, we won’t be spending that much of our time here – but it’d look good though," he contributed, sensing that my mind wasn't going to stop spinning.

“Are you kidding? I see a piano, I play it! I need a piano!”

“I know you do babe, but do you need a grand one?”

‘Of course I do’, I thought to myself and settled down into the bed as well, and we lay there, practically nose to nose, him listening to all of my ideas and giving me his opinions of them.

We talked way into the night. We didn't have sex again, but we sure did have fun.

After a long moment of not saying anything, I spoke softly,

“I think I might go for a swim as soon as I wake up tomorrow.”

There was no answer. I looked down. Rob was lying on my chest again.

"Rob?" I said again quietly. He exhaled loudly and shifted slightly. He was sound asleep. I smiled to myself, adjusted the pillow behind my head, and closed my eyes.

----------

 

I awoke to find that not much had changed since I had fallen asleep. Rob's head was still on my chest, and he continued to sleep.

I had to get out of the bed, but I didn't want to wake him, so I tried to ease myself out by slowly moving my body to the right. Just as I had broken free and was noticing the pain in my chest from having Rob's weight on it all night, two big green eyes opened up and looked at me with interest.

"Good morning," he said sleepily.

"Sorry," I said, feeling bad for waking him. "I have to go to the bathroom." Rob reached out his hand and grabbed mine, squeezing it gently.

He withdrew it and tucked it under the pillow, closing his eyes again. I smiled and walked into the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror, still smiling, thinking that I pretty much had it all, wondering if I really deserved it. I felt so happy it was overwhelming and almost indecent, but I thought that I really had to start fully enjoying what fate had given me. Having it all was absolutely awesome. Fame, respect, love, wealth, admiration. But at the end of the day, if you took out the most important thing, the love, it was all worth very little.

"My God," I said out loud. I think for the first time I was comfortable with the idea that I would be with Rob for the rest of my life … with the idea of getting married to him.

I had grown up a lot in the past few months, and faced many challenges. I did feel that everything that had happened, at least in part, was a result of fear that I would lose what I had and that maybe I didn’t deserve it. That’s what my parents had always told me. They had always made me feel like I wasn’t worth anything. I grew up thinking that, maybe, I didn’t deserve love and happiness. They had psychologically damaged me but I couldn’t let them impact my adult life negatively too.

For a brief moment, I thought about the fact that when Rob and I first got together, I felt almost relieved that I was gay because it meant that I wouldn’t have to reproduce my parents’ pathetic attempt at making their marriage work. I could be in a totally different type of relationship, dramatically opposed to their own. I remember how it had made accepting my sexuality so much easier. Although, I realized now that I was only fooling myself, because your relationship is what you make it, whether it’s a straight one or a gay one.

Unintentionally, when I had left Rob almost a year before, it had been a way for me to test his love. I regretted it and I wasn’t even sure why I had felt the need to do it because deep down, I had always known that our feelings for each other were strong and genuine.

After what we had been through though, I felt completely reassured that he would always love me and be with me no matter what. His love was real… our love was real.

It wasn’t even that I didn’t believe it to be real before. I did. But it felt different now. We were almost thirty and the promises we were now making to each other took on a whole new dimension.

So, yeah, I was probably finally ready to get married and to be in a relationship that was happy and fulfilling and nothing like my parents’.

I intended to just brush my teeth, but after staring at myself in the mirror for so long, I decided that I should take a shower. I didn't know what Rob would feel up to this morning, but I wanted to make sure everything was perfect, including me. I showered, shaved, moisturized, buffed and whatever else I determined to be necessary. I fixed my hair, and when I was finally finished, I put on a clean robe hung in the bathroom.

I entered the bedroom to find Rob sitting up in the bed, looking at me strangely.

"What?" I asked, walking toward him.

"Are you going somewhere?" he asked.

"No."

"Well you look like you’re going somewhere. You've been in there for like an hour."

"I have?" I asked, totally shocked. "But I just went in there to use the bathroom and to brush my teeth."

"Well you obviously did a little more than that," he laughed, pointing to my impeccable grooming.

"Oh," I chuckled. "I guess I just wanted to look nice for you when you got up," I said flirtatiously.

"Do you think you could ever look bad?" he said, patting the bed, signaling for me to come sit by him. I sat down and he leaned over to kiss me.

"And I am up," he said seductively, pulling me down on top of him. We kissed for a long time, and my happiness allowed me to ignore his scratchy stubble against my smooth face. I was still wearing my robe, but the fabric had parted, exposing my firm chest, which he slowly began to move his hand across.

“Were you thinking about how to redecorate the bathroom?”

I chuckled. “Absolutely not.”

Carefully, he untied my robe and slid his body down lower and ever so slowly slid his hand against my skin. He pressed his face against my cock, inhaling deeply, apparently savoring my aroma and the feeling of my hard but still spongy cock against his face.

He moved his index finger up and down my smooth shaft and unable to resist any longer, he took my penis by the base and guided the head of it into his mouth. I could feel it swelling as it grew inside him.

He took me deep into his throat, his tongue lashing around the entire time. I was rock hard now and I could hear his breath quicken.

"Ohhh," I moaned, looking down to watch him. He took my cock out of his mouth and rocked it back and forth a bit, making me give out another long sigh.

"Do you want me to make you cum?" he asked seductively.

I nodded and he smiled, taking me back down his throat. I moaned again and softly begin to run my hands through his hair.

"You’re amazing, Rob," I said, slowly starting to rock my hips and encouraging him to continue. He took a deep breath and lowered his mouth down to my pelvis. His lips pressed against my pubes and I held his head and pushed my cock deeper into his throat. My entire body jerked and my upper body briefly lifted off of the mattress.

Then he pulled back, took a deep breath and soaked the head of my cock with his tongue and saliva. He had just licked the first drop of precum when we heard the worst sound ever. The doorbell.

"Who the heck is that?" I said as he let go of his snack.

He seemed to think about it for a second. “Oh shit, I forgot,” he said to me. “That would be the grocery delivery guy.”

“You really thought of everything,” I told him.

“Hey, we gotta eat. And I didn’t want anybody in the house but us, not today. I’ll be right back! Keep that beauty hard for me,” he ordered.

“Alright, but hurry up or I might finish without you!”

----

I turned my head slowly to the side when I heard him walking back into the bedroom.

I was lying on my back, one hand behind my head and the other slowly stroking my still very hard pole.

“And I’m hard again,” he exclaimed as he took in the sight.

I smiled and he stepped closer to the bed. He continued to watch me intensely.

“Damn, babe, you’re beautiful,” he said as he climbed back up on the bed and on top of me.

He pressed his lips on mine and I could tell from the look in his expressive eyes that he wanted me even more now than he did before we were interrupted.

When our lips parted, we looked into each other’s eyes.

“Get the lube,” I told him sensually.

He smiled and did as he was told.

A moment later, his lubed fingers pushed their way inside me, opening me up as he moved them back and forth with both tenderness and strength.

Before entering me, he climbed down the bed, grabbed my legs and pulled me toward him so that my ass was on the edge of the bed. He wiped some more lube on his shaft and positioned himself between my legs, brought his cock up to my hole and started his journey inside, making sure to make it feel nice and loving. As he did so, he lowered his upper body down to kiss me and I gasped in his mouth. He pushed himself deeper into me and then withdrew, repeating the action until he was sliding in and out with a steady rhythm.

“Oh, baby, you feel so good inside me.” I panted. “Fuck, I swear, it’s like you dick is just made for my ass.”

He breathed out. “Oh, yeah, it is. We are so good together, so good,” he moaned his lips brushing against mine, “let me take care of you, let me make you cum.”

“Yeah, do that, I love feeling you so deep inside me.”

He made love to me slowly until my asshole completely surrendered to him.

“Oh yeah, just pound my ass,” I moaned. He was doing just that and I was loving it.

“Fuck, come here, baby,” he said, breathing hard and fast, a fire in his eyes.

He wrapped his arms around my lower back and then underneath my ass and lifted me right off the bed, holding my thighs. Despite the fact that we were pretty similar in build, he could do that effortlessly and I fucking loved it. He carried me until my back was pressed against the bedroom wall and kept on trying to hit every spot he could inside me.

“Oh, yeah, fuck,” I moaned in delight, my forearms wrapped tightly around his neck and my legs around his lower back.

“I love you,” he sighed and I tightened my grip so he’d keep hitting that spot inside me.

We looked at each other, breathing heavily into each other’s mouth and he did it again, keeping me on the verge of cumming for a few minutes.

“Ohhh,” I suddenly moaned hard. He had just pushed himself deeper inside my guts and I felt a couple of powerful jolts shot through me that I hadn’t expected to be so strong.

My orgasm surprised me and I jerked against him. Before I had time to catch my breath, my cum splashed between us and I yelled out, my eyes practically rolling back inside my head. My body kept quivering and I whimpered and moaned as I reached my hand down between us and jerked my cock.

“Oh, Mark, yeah, that’s so hot, babe,” he panted.

Then he carried me back down onto the bed and kept on fucking me for a short moment before he pulled out and straddled me. He jerked himself hard and fast and within seconds, his hot jizz shot all over my chest, some of it landing on my face, which he almost immediately licked off with a giggle.

“You liked that?” he asked sensually.

“That was one helluva fuck,” I answered and thought to myself that it was also a strong symbol of our commitment to each other, and not just the convenience of being two young healthy men.

After cleaning my chest, we stayed on the bed and I laid my head against Rob’s chest and listened to his breath begin to slow. I was trying to think of something to say, but I was at a loss for words.

-----

Once we had recovered, we went downstairs and emptied the grocery bags to prepare breakfast. Like dinner the night before, it was another talkative experience, but this time we talked music.

Then we went to sit outside by the pool. The weather was beautiful and we began to soak up the sun.

I checked my phone for a moment.

“My god, babe,” I exclaimed. “There’s over 20 million views on your carpool karaoke.”

“Oh yeah. Is that a lot?”

“Is that a lot?” I asked. “Are you serious? It’s only been on YouTube for, like, a month.”

“Oh yeah, I dunno, I guess that’s a lot then.”

“I’m not the only one who loves it,” I grinned as I read a few of the latest comments. Although some were from hard core U2 fans that bashed our music, ninety eight percent of them were lovely. You could read stuff like “This is the best carpool karaoke I’ve seen - Robbie’s voice is out of this world - Robbie Myers should be protected at all costs, he is so gorgeous, talented, sweet and down to earth - Damn, he looks so fun and chill to hang out with - This guy makes being gay the coolest thing ever - I’m straight but I’d be gay for him, anyone else suddenly has a crush on him? - Robbie is such a beautiful man, he’s so sexy, cheerful and charismatic, I love him - He really loves singing, I love his energy - Robbie is so fun, he genuinely seems happy to be in the car with James and singing his own music, I love artists like him – I don’t even know how many times I’ve watched this, I’m in love with this video - I can’t stop smiling when I look at Robbie Myers, I just can’t – His eyes though, I’m dead - I wish he had done this with Mark, they are so complementary, I don’t like seeing one without the other - What an awesome artist, thank you, you’ve made my day - U-N-I really has some great tunes, thank you for existing ….”

“You’re not gonna watch it again, are you?” he asked me playfully.

I stopped reading the comment and scrolled back up to the video. “I am, I just can’t help myself,” I said matter-of-factly and began playing it. “Damn you look good!”

“Come on!” he laughed.

---

“Let’s listen to some music!” James said.

“Let’s!” and they began singing ‘Yellow’.

“Awesome,” James said when they finished the song. Rob had the hottest smile on his face.

“So, do you know,’ James said insistently, “that U2 performed ‘Yellow’ on their last tour.”

“Yeah, I do,” Rob nodded with a broad smile.

“How awesome is that!” James exclaimed.

“It’s incredible!” Rob responded.

“So, can we talk about that father-son relationship you’ve got going on with Bono?” James asked, quite impressed.

“Yeah, I had him on the phone last week actually,” Rob said, looking absolutely perfect and gorgeous as fuck.

“Did you?”

“Yeah, ‘cause there was, like, something going on, and I wasn’t sure how to go about it.”

“Do you often talk to him?”

“Yes, I do. He always tells me, ‘call me whenever you need advice’,” Rob said, smiling. “So I just do.”

“I’m so jealous!” James said, shaking his head.

Rob laughed. “yeah, you’re not the only one. My dad’s jealous of Bono now!”

“Is he?” James laughed.

“Yeah,” Rob confirmed and proceeded to tell him an anecdote. “Last Christmas, he was like, “what did Bono get you?” Rob asked in a worried and insecure tone.

“Oh, your poor dad!” James said sadly, “having Bono take his place, gotta be tough.”

“Yeah,” he laughed.

“Did Bono really get you a Christmas present?”

“He did.”

“Can I ask what it was?” James asked with a lot of curiosity.

“Let’s just say it was something that would’ve made the head of my fifteen-year-old self just… explode!”

“So, your dad must have felt pretty low when he handed you that box of chocolate.”

Rob laughed. “He knows which one to get me though!”

“You ever been invited to Bono’s house?”

“We’ve all been there a few times. And you know what?” Rob asked.

“What?”

“The first time he invited us over, he said to me, ‘just get into a taxi and ask for Bono’s house’…”

“Did it work!” James exclaimed cheerfully.

“It did!”

“No way, I’ve gotta try that!” James told Rob.

Then they stopped talking and began singing “Every teardrop is a waterfall.”

When the song ended, James said, “Oh my god, I love this song! It’s such a great tune. I remember listening to it on repeat when it was released.”

Rob smiled,” Really?”

“Yeah,” James replied and then added, “was it really this hard for you to come out?”

“Oh yeah. I hate coming out.”

“Do you?” James asked, intrigued by Rob’s response.

“I really do. I’m so bad at it! I don’t think I’ve actually ever properly come out to anyone in my entire life,” he said, jokingly.

“Have you not?” James laughed.

“No, I don’t think I have. I just let people figure it out! And because I’m not, like, in your face gay, for a long time, they didn’t!” he said with a shrug. “Like, my friends, my boyfriend, my family, my label, the media....”

“Your boyfriend?” James exclaimed.

“Oh yeah,” Rob nodded shamelessly. “If there’s one person I didn’t want to come out to, that was him. I made sure he wouldn’t find out for a long time… but when he did, it turned out pretty well, so everything’s good,” he wiggled his brows sexily.

James laughed and they began singing “In My Place.”.

“Writing this song, seems like forever ago,” Rob said with nostalgia and then had a lot of fun singing it.

“Are you an only child?” James asked when the song ended.

“Yes. My mum told me she couldn’t have handled two like me,” he said, shaking his head.

“Really? Were you a terrible kid?”

“No. But my mum’s Spanish,” he said matter-of-factly, which was quite funny.

“Is your mum Spanish?” James asked, intrigued.

“Yeah. And my dad’s English.”

“Really? So, you’re not Irish at all, you got everyone fooled.”

Rob laughed. “Born and raised in Ireland. As far as I’m concerned, I’m Irish. So yeah, my mum’s Spanish and I’m pretty sure her decision to not have another child was purely motivated by the fact that she wanted to keep going out partying with her friends on Saturday nights. I must have inherited that from her!”

“Do you party a lot?”

“A lot!” He said insistently.

“Yeah, you’re a bit of a party animal, aren’t you?” James said mischievously.

Rob laughed.

“I’ve got that reputation. But I’ve calmed down recently. Mark made me.”

“Did he force you to stay home and watch Netflix,” James asked jokingly.

Rob snorted, “I wish…. he’s definitely more the quiet type. He’s got this French motto that says, “Pour vivre heureux, vivons cachés” which basically means “a secret life is a happy life.”

“That is so true,” James said.

“It is. I only understood that recently,” Rob responded.

Then, they sang “The scientist” together, harmonizing perfectly.

“Awesome,” James said. “How do you keep in shape?” he asked Rob. “What’s your secret to look so good, please fill me in!”

“Well, I have to. Exercising really sorts my head out. I feel so much better afterwards. It’s a commitment but I need it. I’ve stopped taking care of myself and it really didn’t work out for me! I kept going out and partying and drinking and I stopped exercising ‘cause I was just doing everything else, and that’s the worst I’ve ever felt in my entire life. I never want to go back to that, cuz, you know, touring requires a lot of energy!”

“Especially for you,” he said. “I mean, come on, man! Your energy on stage is… out of this world!”

Rob laughed. “Yeah, I’m like another person on stage.”

“Are you?”

“Yeah, I’m like a musical superhero, I let my alter ego out when I’m on stage!”

“I wish I had an alter-ego!” James said.

“You do have one! We all do, you just need to let it out! It makes like more fun!”

“Do you have a name for him?”

“Actually no. Maybe I should find one. Like Beyonce who turns into ‘Sasha Fierce’,” Rob said with intensity.

“You could turn into, I don’t know…” James said, searching for a name.

Rob stared at him and waited impatiently. “Let me know when you come up with a good name for him, alright!” he joked.

“Are you gonna work with Beyonce,” James asked.

Rob just grinned, kind of giving it away.

“Are you?” James responded, stunned.

“I didn’t say anything…” Rob joked.

“But that look on your face though...I know what that look means!”

“I didn’t say anything…” Rob repeated. “First, I have to convince her to open the gate to her castle to me, and then once I’m in…” Rob said jokingly, shaking his head.

James chuckled, “Oh, god, good luck with that!”

“Hey, don’t rain on my parade!”

They laughed and began singing “Princess of China” which sounded freaking amazing.

James resumed their conversation at the end of the song.

“So, there was a rumor in the media recently that you postponed the release of your new record to go to therapy, was it true?”

“It was. For once, the media wasn’t spreading false rumors about me,’ he said with a chuckle, looking out the car window.

“Why did you feel like you needed to go?”

“I think, because I had an anxiety disorder of some sort. I can get very anxious about my job and I need to… self-care. I feel so much better now though. There was a lot of stuff that I needed to deal with. It’s been really helpful.”

“So, you’re ready to go back into recording new music, are you gonna tour again?”

Rob laughed. “Yeah, we are! I feel very happy right now. ‘Cause I mean, what do I have to complain about? it’s just feels like I’m ungrateful. I’m financially secure, I’m doing something that I’ve always wanted to do and that I’m so incredibly proud of… I’m very happy in my relationship. Life’s great!” he said, his face breaking into a broad smile.

Then they began singing ‘Fix You’

“Stop watching it!” Rob said to me.

“No!” I complained. “I wanna listen to ‘Beautiful day” because they ended the karaoke with a U2 song.

“Stop watching it!” he insisted.

“Or what?” I asked.

“Or what?” he teased.

He stood up, the expression on his face was full of mischief.

“Oh, shit!” I said and stood up as well, not sure what my next move would be.

He wrapped his arms strongly around me and I knew I was about to get thrown into the pool.

“Don’t do that! I spent an hour fixing my hair, remember!” I joked.

“Put the phone down!” he warned playfully.

“Ok, ok, ok,” I gave in and did it.

He laughed and forced me closer to the edge of the pool anyway.

“Come on, you bastard!” I yelled before we both fell into the water in a loud splash.

When we came up for air, I grabbed Rob’s shoulders and for a few minutes, we played around, pushing each other under the water. There was a lot of laughing, sometimes interrupted by a kiss. He kept trying to reach for my ass or my dick but I was too fast.

After playing in the pool, we got out and I fixed us a drink. I handed him a glass and he stood there and looked toward the sea.

“Do you wanna go on the beach?” he asked.

“Sure. Let me just grab some stuff first,” I said.

Before going inside, I grasped my phone on the table.

“Don’t move,” I said as I took a picture of my man.

He was leaning against one of the walls on the terrace, his hair was wet and disheveled, which made him look very handsome. He was wearing swim shorts that left little to the imagination. His golden skin and his abs were gorgeous to look at and the expression on his face was a bit mysterious as well as mischievous.

“Are you gonna post this on Insta?” he asked.

I looked at the picture I’d just taken and it seriously made me a little thirsty.

I smiled and began typing.

“Come on, I’m half-naked here.”

“Oh, I know,” I said with a giggle and shared the picture that said ‘Beautiful ocean view, don’t you think? I don’t mind it!”

When I checked my phone again a couple of hours later, the picture had made the internet explode a little, and I smiled to myself at the thought that so many people admired him and fancied him. But again… he was mine, all mine.

I forgot to post this, I don't know if the link works if you don't have a tumblr account, but if it does, here are some pictures I found and posted on my tumblr. this is totally how I picture the villa to be like! Nice, right!
https://www.tumblr.com/reblog/182865483932/LOE4KgtV
And the link to my spotify playlist with the songs I mention in chapter 21! U-N-I's fourth album!
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6F8MzRs1dFeotTt6leWgmA
Copyright 2017, unilive. All Rights Reserved
  • Like 11
  • Love 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

“Pour vivre heureux, vivons cachés” which basically means “a secret life is a happy life.”

It’s the first I’ve ever heard of it but I love this saying.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I forgot to post this, I don't know if the link works if you don't have a tumblr account, but if it does, here are some pictures I found and posted on my tumblr. this is totally how I picture the villa to be like! Nice, right!

https://www.tumblr.com/reblog/182865483932/LOE4KgtV

 

And the link to my spotify playlist with the songs I mention in chapter 21! U-N-I's fourth album!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6F8MzRs1dFeotTt6leWgmA

Edited by unilive
Link to comment
23 hours ago, FanLit said:

“Pour vivre heureux, vivons cachés” which basically means “a secret life is a happy life.”

It’s the first I’ve ever heard of it but I love this saying.

yes I think it's a french saying that's why! :)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..