Jump to content

Foster

   (6 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Coming of Age

Scott Waxman had a troubled childhood. Growing up as he did he faced challenges and had to learn to grow with them to survive.

 

This story is one chapter of a joint project with Carlos Hazday. In memory of the one year anniversary of his death I decided to share this. Unfortunately, the full story will never be completed.

Thank you to Mann Rambling for editing this for me.

Copyright © 2024 WolfM; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (11 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 10
  • Chills 5
  • Cliffhanger 5
  • Compelling 11
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 10
  • Unique 5
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Foster 1
    • 2,778 Words
    • 1,070 Views
    • 47 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

drsawzall

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

What a fantastic tribute to one of the best to ever grace these pages. Please take the time to read this, it is so well done.

  • Love 8
Link to review
Flip-Flop

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

If you are new to GA or unfamiliar with the author @Carlos Hazday, consider this story tribute an invitation to see what caused all the comments and reviews, and what the excitement over the last few lines of this story is all about. Take a look at Carlos Hazday's stories and start at the beginning of his CJ series. I can pretty much guarantee you a full summer of entertainment. Thank you to @WolfM for sharing this work. Well done!

  • Like 1
  • Love 7
Link to review
weinerdog

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

As I said in the chapter comment I hope this may not be the end but if it is an excellent tribute to Carlos

  • Love 7
Link to review
chris191070

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

A wonderful tribute to Carlos.

We get a little bit of an insight into Scott's life.

  • Love 7
Link to review
Mancunian

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

A short story that makes a huge impact. Written in collaboration with @Carlos Hazday before his passing it was originally intended to be longer, but it is a complete story in this short form. I am sure that Carlos will be looking down smiling and giving it his nod of approval. If @WolfM can find it in himself to continue the story at a future date when it is easier I am sure Carlos would approve and encourage it. I love this story and appreciate the sharing of it.

  • Love 7
Link to review
akascrubber

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Stay to the end to find who will help Scott find the help he needs. It will all become clear.

This story speaks to character of the people involved. Scott needs to find the right people. He  does.

This is true to the generous spirit of the late Carlos Hazday.

  • Love 7
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..