[Andr0gene] Confounded: Part I

Hmm, was just gonna start a thread here when I finished the first chapter.

Ahh, just the way I like it, fast-paced in a way and attention demanding.

And of course, I just wish it will be very soon we get to read the second chapter.

And by knowing you, I say it's a very good timing to start posting this story too, by the look of the first chapter.

Heya Andr0gene,

So, I'm really a fan of your writing. Nicely paced, good tension. While I liked the first chapter, I have to say that magical feeling hit home in the second chapter--which was just brilliant, I think it had something to do with getting what the stakes were. I could feel how much Taylan dislikes (yet still thinks is attractive) Mitchell. Yeah, the flow and pacing in chappy two worked wonders for me. Loved it.

I'm curious how you'll tackle the parenthood aspect, as in my current story up here I also have that going on too--I find trying to find a balance between the 'family guy' and the 'sexy guy' quite hard to pull off smoothly at times. Of course, I'll just have to read further to find out. But I'm definitely curious.

Keep up the awesome work!!! Looking forward to reading more. :D

Anyta

• Like 1

enjoyed the 2 chapters and hoping for a long and rocky ride ahead. there's lots of impitis from the first 2 chapters to make this a long, bumpy, sidesplitting rolercoaster ride. I'm curious how you gona tackle, 1, the parent issue and 2, boss and worker issue and 3, the boss thinking that anything he wants, he gets. Mmm, keep up the pace and the posts, lets have more and make it long as in, many chapters. Is there gona be a sequel to the house always wins, lots of material for a sequel?

Been toying with an idea about THAW, but we'll see. For now, this edit and the sequel to this, are taking up all the time I have left, apart from college, exams and the final project I have to finish. So stay tuned, I'd say. I'll try to post another chapter, of more, today. After I sleep, because i just returned from a nightshift. ;)

A.

• Like 1

I really love where this story is going. And I love all three of them too.

You probably don't know this, but I seldom follow stories in series because I hate waiting for chapters to come. And me following this should tell you how much I like it. :/

:P As usual, waiting for more. :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

I seldom follow stories in series because I hate waiting for chapters to come. And me following this should tell you how much I like it.

Same Here Andro!

I rarely start unfinished stories.. mainly because i find it very difficult to wait.. but, given the fact i LOVED the other two sories, i could resist starting to read and I was hooked. :( now i'm waiting and chewing nails... :(

Please write more.. and soon ( i know u are busy), please try!

Hugs

An early congratulations then.

As for the story, I need Mitch's POV soon.

Maybe I see too much into Taylan's POV, but I do see someone I know in there.

You see correctly. Tay = Basically me, lol! ;)

Next three went up. Sorry guys, busy busy busy. Real life is throwing a wrench into the works here, but it's almost done. Last project almost completed for school, and then it's graduation time. :D

Early Congratulations!!

I love your work.. and would love to see more as soon as you can post them... Dont mean to rush you (or do I?) ! lol

Anywhoooo... Hoping to see more soon...

PS: Tay's so Cool.. (i have something for guys with Bikes.. hmm... didn't realize THAT before) and Mitchell is just HOT and a gentle man!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...