Open Club  ·  281 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Who killed Curtis Buck? - PART II

Who killed Curtis Buck? - PART II  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who killed Curtis Buck?

Would not have considered it but Big Buck sounds good for it; maybe a type of moral clause and all the revelations met it and the contract that was in place for years was fulfilled.  Taylor or Miranda could have done it but honestly don't see any of the guys doing it.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, spyke said:

I'm sticking with my original idea that Zach did it because Curtis threatened to out him and ruin his future football career. 

Miranda wouldn't really have anything to gain by killing him, nor would Big. 

Zach, has everything to lose and no way he would risk losing his chance at playing in the NFL. Besides Zach has the dirt that Curtis is f***ing his daughter. Just think what that would do to the family. 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, bjrh008 said:

Besides Zach has the dirt that Curtis is f***ing his daughter. Just think what that would do to the family. 

They already knew. Travis dropped that bombshell at the party right after he played the tape of Curtis raping Sierra Gardner. Given that the party was held at the Beverly Hills Hotel, it's a safe bet that most of southern California knows.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, spyke said:

They already knew. Travis dropped that bombshell at the party right after he played the tape of Curtis raping Sierra Gardner. Given that the party was held at the Beverly Hills Hotel, it's a safe bet that most of southern California knows.

actually the police don't know cause incest is illegal in all 50 states

• Like 5

My thoughts are that Curtis wouldn't suicide for all the reasons others have stated, narcissistic, cowardice etc. He probably thought right up to the end that he could turn his fortunes around and ruin everyone who dared attack the "Great Curtis Buck"

My two picks are

• Taylor - either daddy told her to dump Zach and she actually woke up that he is a sick incestuous paedophile because she really loves Zach OR daddy dumped her as a f*ck toy and she actually woke up that he is a sick incestuous paedophile. In both scenarios, she and/or Zach could have worked out for her to conveniently have a mental breakdown therefore become the victim or not be able to be prosecuted.
  • Zach - because Curtis could have told Zach that he was going to out him anyway to get back at him for holding the blackmail over his head. Now everyone knows about Taylor and Curtis so Zach doesn't have that protection anymore. After all Curtis has history of outing and ruining people i.e. Jake. Also Curtis may have told Taylor to dump Zach and Zach may have thought that if Curtis was dead Taylor would come back to him.

The outside picks were Big, but I just couldn't see him actually pulling the trigger, or Miranda but I truly see her as being just as sick and twisted, and too self centered to think of killing Curtis. 

Isn't it strange that we are so invested! This is so like who shot JR (even in Australia lol)

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 12/21/2023 at 8:46 PM, pickuptoy said:

After reading this chapter and that Taylor had a meltdown, I think she is probably the one that shot and killed Curtis. 

Maybe she did shoot him but did not intend to kill him. But shooting someone in the head I am pretty sure it's a I want you dead kind of shot.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..