Bill W - The Castaway Hotel - book 9

I've posted 3 chapters of The Castaway Hotel - book 9, just to tie up the loose ends. If my situation improves and I can find time to write more, I will.

Bill

• 6 months later...

Gun, once my personal life gets back on track I hope to continue this series. I have a whole folder of notes for the rest of book 9. However, right now I'm in the process of selling my house and I'll be moving to another state, as soon as it closes. After that, I hope things settle down and I can get back to writing.

Thanks for caring.

• 7 months later...

Hi Bill! Hope your move went well and you are all settled. I konw what moving is like after spending so many years in the military and changing duty stations numerous times. It's a pain! :thumbdown:

I'm really looking forward to seeing the next chapters posted for Castaways... :read:

Any idea when the next update will be?

:hug:

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Guys, I apologize, but I was away from the story for so long, I'd lost track of what I was doing. To get me back on track, I decided to rewrite the series, trying to flesh out the characters a little better (one of the criticisms I received), address some other concerns and comments the readers mentioned along the way, and then continue it, one I got to that point. That's why I'm no post Castaway Hotel - Grand Reopening.

Book 1 is rewritten and EMoe is editing it for me, and 15 chapters are already posted. I hope you find the changes an improvement, which enhances the pace, adds a little more humor and differentiates between the various boys.

I am currently working on Book 2 and hope to have that done in a week or so, so I can give that to EMoe too. I hope to do Book 3 over the Christmas break, if not before, so things are coming together quite rapidly. I'm sorry for putting you through such a lenthy delay, but I had to face the real world issues first, before getting my imagination back in overdrive and moving back in with my fantasy family.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving (for those of you in the US) and I hope to be supplying you with some more updates for the Christmas Holidays. God Bless you all and thanks for your continued support.