Billy Chase 114

Well, while I was reading this, my friend called to see what I was doing this evening. I yelled "My mom went to see my aunt Janet!", and she got a bit confused. It just seemed like the right thing to do.

Anyway, this whole chapter was one big sex scene, so there isn't much to say here. Not that that's a bad thing, of course... The thing with Sam was quite amusing, though. He must have an idea that something was up. He's a bright boy. Plus, he seemed kinda serious about talking to Billy today, so even if he didn't see Brandon and Billy doing what they were doing, he must have been hurt by Billy just disappearing on him. We'll hear about that next entry, I'm sure.

One last thing. Com, do you have some sort of Jolly Rancher fetish? I mean, they're delicious and all, but I've never seen any other candy in any of your stories, ever. Somebody quote one, and prove me wrong.

Anyway, this whole chapter was one big sex scene, so there isn't much to say here. Not that that's a bad thing, of course... The thing with Sam was quite amusing, though. He must have an idea that something was up. He's a bright boy. Plus, he seemed kinda serious about talking to Billy today, so even if he didn't see Brandon and Billy doing what they were doing, he must have been hurt by Billy just disappearing on him. We'll hear about that next entry, I'm sure.

It's possible that Sam didn't call Billy that evening because he's just pissed at him for not being home, but I think you're right - Sam's a smart boy. I suspect he didn't just disappear the way Billy thought he had, and I'll bet he got an earful from the window of Billy's room. Now if he did hear Billy and Brandon having sex, the first question would be, could he tell it was two guys? Could he tell it was Billy and Brandon? I'm guessing he could tell at least that it was two guys. I'm also guessing he's pissed at Billy, not for standing him up, not for being gay, but for failing to trust him.

Billy Chase 115 (or perhaps Com'll keep us waiting till 116) could potentially be very interesting.

One last thing. Com, do you have some sort of Jolly Rancher fetish? I mean, they're delicious and all, but I've never seen any other candy in any of your stories, ever. Somebody quote one, and prove me wrong.

Have you never read New Kid in School? Can you say, Tootsie Roll? *sings* Everything I think I see, becomes a tootsie roll to me! Am I right or wrong people? :D

Haha, anyway. I tend to think that Sam had other things to talk to Billy about then him and Joanna. I also think that it would be great if Sam had let himself in like he always used to and caught them in Billy's bedroom. That's my theory anyway. But I agree with Altimexis, Sam isn't going to hate Billy for being gay, he's going to be pissed that Billy couldn't trust him enough to tell him about it. Then, as an afterthought and a bit of comic relief, he's going to wonder why Billy was so upset about losing a girlfriend.

And of course, let's not forget to mention the fact that Billy started to think about Bobby when him and Brandon were in the middle of sex. That's gotta mean something. All right, talk to you guys later, Me.

Have you never read New Kid in School? Can you say, Tootsie Roll? *sings* Everything I think I see, becomes a tootsie roll to me! Am I right or wrong people? :D

You win... I completely forgot about that. It's literally been years since I've read NKIS. I used to have such a huge crush on Ariel, too...

And of course, let's not forget to mention the fact that Billy started to think about Bobby when him and Brandon were in the middle of sex. That's gotta mean something. All right, talk to you guys later, Me.

I didn't even catch that. Though, you have to remember that it's a diary, so he didn't think about Bobby while having sex with Brandon. He thought about him while WRITING about having sex with Brandon, later that evening. There's a tiny difference there, but it might mean something...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..