The Hottest 100 Men

Jack Scribe

I shun them. They're evil. Okay, they get points for naming Jake number 1, but Leo's not even on the list? COME ON! Leo should be number one!

Jeez... some men really have no taste.

I shun them. They're evil. Okay, they get points for naming Jake number 1, but Leo's not even on the list? COME ON! Leo should be number one!

Jeez... some men really have no taste.

Yeah, really! And Mario clear down at 16? What's up with that? lol

Boff, all of them are not my type. I never found Daniel Craig hot.

Jake's really good. But i was definitely expecting Leo to be in the top 10! C'mon guys, he's hot!!

And how come Orlando's at 50??? I find him HOT!

But glad that some of my fav's were present like Chris Evans (when I saw him, I nearly fainted!!!) and Hugh Jackman.

And also met some new eye candies. Like Gale Harold, John Barrowman. WOW! :worship:

Ieshwar

Jake G., not bad.

Nice to see Jake Shears, Ryan Phillipe, Cillian Murphy, Milo Ventimiglia (Although they could have found a better photo. The poufy hair made me laugh.), Gale Harold, Randy Harrison, Peter Paige, and Jonathan Rhys-Meyers.

There are several others I like as actors, so I was glad to see them on the list, even though I don't necessarily find them hot. (Ewan MacGregor, Christian Bale, Robert Gant)

A couple I find hot some of the time, or only in certain roles (Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom).

The majority of them are not my type (The Rock, ewww!), but I know I have strange taste in men! (My list would have Gackt, Ola Salo, Andy Bell, and lots of ballet dancers and skaters.)

Edit: Me too, Caipirinha! :lol:

Edited by SonoLuminus

I seriously cannot see how so many gay guys find Jake G to be SO hot. He's barely even average to me.

In the top 5, the only one I find even slightly attractive is Gale Harold (But don't get me wrong, although the others do nothing for me, he's freaking HOT!) I've always had a soft spot for T.R. Knight. When I was younger, I thought Ryan Phillipe was the hottest thing ever, and he's still a cutie. I've never heard of John Barrowman before, but he looks like he's pretty hot too. That makes four out of ten that I would look twice if i saw them pass by.

Brad Pitt at number 12?! What is this madness?! ARGH! Top 5 at LEAST. :thumbdown: Mario Lopez, Ian Somerhalder, sometimes Justin Timberlake, Jamie Bamber, (I'm pretty much just going down the list.. if I don't find them all that attractive, I just skip over :P ) Wentworth Miller (why is he at number 26?!), TOM WELLING AT NUMBER 27?! :angry: haha, wow. He's probably my #1. Josh Duhamel, Randy Harrison (sorta), Jensen Ackles (sorta), Paul Walker (kinda), Ben McKenzie (probably in my top 10 :P ), Andy Roddick, Kevin Zegers... all the way at #70... he's tied for #1 for me... and that's it. The others really aren't worth mentioning.

:boy:

Oh, and I know I'm weird, but I think that John Cho is HOT. It's his personality, it's oddly cute in some weird way. And of course Leo should have stayed on the list.

w00t! :lmao:

Heath Ledger #20

Ryan Phillipe #9

Randy Harrison #34

Mario Lopez #16

Joseph Gordon-Levitt #51

Gale Harold #4

Ian Somerhalder #18

Jake Gyllenhaal #1

Chris Evans #2

Ryan Reynolds #6

Brad Pitt #12

Jamie Bamber #25

Tom Welling #27

Jared Padalecki #37

Orlando Bloom #50

Christopher Gorham #64

Kevin Zegers #70

Cillian Murphy #95

Old Favorites

Johnny Depp #61

Aston Crutcher NL

Keanu Reeves #62

Matt Damon #76

Seth Green #99

Jake Gyllenhaal is hot because he's just... I mean... he's... JAKE GYLLENHAAL, MAN!!!!!!! He's just so cool... plus he's Donnie Darko, the hottest crazy guy in existence (although indeed fictional).

Jake Gyllenhaal, Chris Evans, Ryan Phillipe, John Barrowman(eyes and smile), Brad Pitt, Heath Ledger, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Wentworth Miller, TOM WELLING (What's he doing so down below!!!), Paul Walker(he too should have been a little higher up...), Andy Roddick(sigh...), Kevin Zegers(Damn his eyes!!), Cristiano Ronaldo(Up Up Up on the list!!!)

There were many people whom I'd have liked to be on the list...Ryan Carnes, Steve Sandvoss and many more...

I was surprised to see no Indians in that list...Surely there are some who'd have made it there...Muzamil Ibrahim, John Abraham to name a few....

The BeaStKid

Top Favorites

2-Chris Evans

6-Ryan Reynolds

7-Hugh Jackman

10-John Barrowman

11-Christian Bale

25-Jamie Bamber

33-Josh Duhamel

56-Eric Dane

88-Brady Quinn

90-Jeremy Bloom

91-Ben Browder

Out of these people, there is one confirmed gay man. Too bad he has a hubby already. Our dear friend John Barrowman who plays the omnisexual Captain Jack Harkness on the British scifi series Doctor Who and Torchwood. (Now you are wondering how i can see Torchwood here in the stares, well Powers bless the internet, hehe.)

-Jules

Hmm... no Jason Wade (Lifehouse lead singer). There's something terribly wrong about that as he's just hot. He's also a pretty good songwriter as well and his voice. :wub:

Also, Adam Lavine shirtless was a nice surprise.. lol.

Krista

Ugh, Tom Welling, Justin Timberlake, Brad Pitt, and Orlando Bloom shouldn't be anywhere near that list. Of those four, I like Pitt the best, and only because of his roles in Babel and the latest Ocean's films (11, 12, 13). And Mr. and Mrs. Smith because it was hilarious watching him duke it out with his partner (Angelina Jolie) lol.

I actually laughed when I saw Seth Green on there. I never expected that since I expected other men to beat him out (Where's Kasey Kahne, damnit?).

Ugh, Tom Welling, Justin Timberlake, Brad Pitt, and Orlando Bloom shouldn't be anywhere near that list. Of those four, I like Pitt the best, and only because of his roles in Babel and the latest Ocean's films (11, 12, 13). And Mr. and Mrs. Smith because it was hilarious watching him duke it out with his partner (Angelina Jolie) lol.

I actually laughed when I saw Seth Green on there. I never expected that since I expected other men to beat him out (Where's Kasey Kahne, damnit?).

Exactly... race car drivers... some of them are hot enough for that list... like say.. Carl Edwards :wub:

Krista

Boff, all of them are not my type. I never found Daniel Craig hot.

Jake's really good. But i was definitely expecting Leo to be in the top 10! C'mon guys, he's hot!!

And how come Orlando's at 50??? I find him HOT!

But glad that some of my fav's were present like Chris Evans (when I saw him, I nearly fainted!!!) and Hugh Jackman.

And also met some new eye candies. Like Gale Harold, John Barrowman. WOW! :worship:

Ieshwar

OMG I such a spaz I thought you were talking about Chris Evans old British ginger haired guy. I were really worried for you. Still don

I have to make a list haha, to many hot men =)

4. Gale Harold (because he's the hottest man in Queer as Folk)

17.Gael Garcia Bernal (because I saw him in a movie and he's so hot +pretty eyes)

23.Channing Tatum (because of Step Up)

24.Ryan Gosling (because of the Notebook, the best movie ever)

30.David Boreanaz (because I had a crush on him at 14-15)

34.Randy Harrison (because he's the prettiest man in Queer as Folk)

37.Jared Padalecki (because his face has something)

59.Jason Behr (because I had a crush on him at 12-13)

62.Keanu Reeves (because my mom thinks he's hot)

73.Alexandre Despatie (because I watch the Olympic Games only to see him almost naked with his cute haircut)

80.Enrique Iglesias (because.. he has a pretty face)

86.Peter Paige (because he's the cutest man in Queer as Folk)

99.Seth Green (because he's the cutest guy ever, I'd like to marry him and have a house and everything)

My boyfriend isn't there =(

No list of hot guys is complete without S T E V E N. :lmao:

In addition to S T E V E N :P , I'm surprised that no one mentioned James Marsden. I first became aware of this stud when he was cast as "Cyclops" the the X-MEN series. The guy sings well and is one of the leads in the newest version of HAIRSPRAY. This movie, BTW, is a fantastic entertainment - 107 minutes of unadulterated fun.

I also like the edginess of Ryan Gosling from Canada. A superb actor and sexy in an offbeat way.

Jack B)

I think Ryan Gosling had the best picture out of the whole list.. Sure all the "wet meat" pictures were nice.. haha...

Krista

What about the Guy who hosts Ripley's believe it or Not??? I just love his smile...He is damn cute!!! :wub:

Ummm, I guess his name is Dean Kane....or Dean Cain...not sure...

The BeaStKid

The majority of them are not my type (The Rock, ewww!), but I know I have strange taste in men! (My list would have Gackt, Ola Salo, Andy Bell, and lots of ballet dancers and skaters.)

:lol:

Hah hah Gackt! Totally! He is so hot (plus i love it when he fanservices the yaoi fangirls with his guitarists and all) :P

TheBeastKid: John Abraham? I dont like him all that much lol...

I didnt used to find Daniel Craig hot, but after seeing him in James Bond I really like how he looks. I love Hugh Jackman as well :P Ive never heard of John Barrowman...but god he looks hot. And since i dont really have time to go through the whole list...will someone tell me wether Matt Damon or Josh Hartnett are there? I rather liked how Matt Damon looked in The Bourne Identity, and I just like Josh Harnett :lol:

Our tastes could not be any more different. :blink::lol: I don't find this "Kasey Kahne" character attractive at ALL, and of the list you said shouldn't be on there at all, I think ALL of them (except for Bloom) should not only be on there, but be in the top five (maybe top ten for timberlake). :boy: