Just a Trim..., by Tales

Hello all...

Just submitted my latest chapter to my 'novellete'? Actually, shuffled it in... Sorry it keeps on showing up on the list of most recent submissions. Not sure the title "Just a Trim..." for the first chapter, is appropriate for the set of stories. A more general title would probably be appropriate. I'll be thinking about it. I assume there is a way to edit that. I am new to the website...

It looks like several people have read it (or at least glanced...) from the number read(?). Kind of curious, so if there are reactions, let me know. Thanks.

Edited by tales
Hello all...

Just submitted my latest chapter to my 'novellete'? Actually, shuffled it in... Sorry it keeps on showing up on the list of most recent submissions. Not sure the title "Just a Trim..." for the first chapter, is appropriate for the set of stories. A more general title would probably be appropriate. I'll be thinking about it. I assume there is a way to edit that. I am new to the website...

It looks like several people have read it (or at least glanced...) from the number read(?). Kind of curious, so if there are reactions, let me know. Thanks.

Hi there tales...Welcome to GA...I'm glad that you decided to share your story with us.

I'd suggest you put a link to your story in your previous post. And also in your signature. It'll help.

The BeaStKid

• 2 weeks later...

Just added chapter 5. Comments? Will try to add a link from here, though I'm not sure how... Someone also suggested I add a link from my signature. Haven't ever added a signature to my posts. That'll be the next step. You can tell, I'm a newbie...

Just a Trim...

Edited by tales