The Sims 2... Do you play?

• Site Administrator

A little use of a patch here and a patch there, and you have suddenly naked Sims wandering around. And Doing other things too. ;)

A little use of a patch here and a patch there, and you have suddenly naked Sims wandering around.  And Doing other things too. ;)

:mellow:

:huh:

:o

:lol:

:P

:)

:lmao:

:great:

As you can see I am an emoticon newbie and loving them heheh.

Where is the blushing emoticon smiley though?

I usually use this:

:*)

I also miss an emoticon for the smiley :/

Now for the emoticon with a bare bottom! :devil:

Aleric :whistle:

• 1 year later...

When this game came out for Xbox (My mom wouldn't let me get it for the PC), I rented it a little bit later. I just now returned it last weekend. When I had it though I played it everyday...for several hours. In fact the week it went back I started going to the forums. That's interesting. I probably won't be able to play the game ever again because my mom disapproves of it. She's gone really conservative of late. It's really interesting to have my mom who used to curse and drink on a regular basis go all "no staying up past 9:00". It's weird like she's a totally different person.

Umm...what was the point of this? Oh yeah, naked Sims are great and when I move out if there's no Sims 3 I'm definitely buying this. And then I really won't need a social life.

Woah, I was thinking while I wrote (no that's not the amazing thing) and I realized that was also about the time that I stopped blogging.

That game stole my life...and I can't wait to play it again.

--Greg.