pietro

Hi All,

I joined some time ago, but I could never find my first post so I did not bother again.

But seeing as you have a new look I thought I would try again and see what, if anything, happens.

While I am here I would like to particularly compliment current authors dkstories, Chris Lydon, Dom Luka, Commicality and Vlister on their writing. I do not say that your other authors are lacking, but these particularly suit my tastes.

I would, of course, also compliment Dio, whose writing is excellent, but I have computed that at the rate he writes I will be dead before any of his major stories are complete :devil:

Hey Pietro!!

Welcome to GA! It's awesome having you here and I'm very glad that you decided to give posting a try again!

If you ever have any trouble posting, or can't figure out how one of the features work please PM me, or any other mod/admin :)

I'm looking forward to reading more of your thoughts and I agree with you: those authors do rock! :D

All the best and have an awesome day!

Kevin

Hi All,

I joined some time ago, but I could never find my first post so I did not bother again.

But seeing as you have a new look I thought I would try again and see what, if anything, happens.

While I am here I would like to particularly compliment current authors dkstories, Chris Lydon, Dom Luka, Commicality and Vlister on their writing. I do not say that your other authors are lacking, but these particularly suit my tastes.

I would, of course, also compliment Dio, whose writing is excellent, but I have computed that at the rate he writes I will be dead before any of his major stories are complete :devil:

B) ...welcome to the jungle!!

I'd like to see that math :P

I'd like to see that math :P

I can do that :)

Five chapters = 20% (by your own admission, see your blog which, by the way, seems to be unavailable)

Remaining chapters = (5 * 100 / 20) - 5 = 20

Update frequency = 1 year (approx)

Therefore completion will be in 20 years

My age = 57, so age on completion = 77, which is well past three score and ten.

Actually I come from a long-lived family so I might just make it. :P

Seriously, your writing is excellent, certainly of publishable quality, and I hold you in the highest regard as an author.

P