Happy Independance Day--->Pakistan!

BeaStKid

• Site Administrator

Happy Independence Day!

Thanks, BeaStKid, too -- it's nice to be reminded about celebrations in other parts of the world from time to time.

Hey BeaStKid,

Happy Independence day :D

(India gained it after transfer of power from the United Kingdom in August 15 1947)

BTW if you want to know which are the independence days of all countries in the world go to Independence days

So you can add more than 150 posts to your account :P .

Hey BeaStKid,

(India gained it after transfer of power from the United Kingdom in August 15 1947)

BTW if you want to know which are the independence days of all countries in the world go to Independence days

B) .......What do you mean "if"...BeaStkid will post everything!!! :lol:

Edited by Benji

Mmmh... I'd say the BeaStKid had Pakistan's date of independence on his mind because he's living 293 miles from the Pakistani Capital. And he seems to be a man of peace, whereas he lives close to the border of two rival countries with nuclear weapons. Nice one, there, BeaStKid.

So he might not post the day of independence of countries of no significance to him or other important groups of members. For instance, he forgot the commemoration of Bastille Day in July, this glorious day when a mob lynched the governor of the royal jail and a few of his henchmen and paraded around the city with his head on a spike.

Hey BeaStKid,

Thanks and yeah India did gain independence on midnight ie, the 15th August 1947 and as of now we are celebrating India's Independence Day!!

B) .......What do you mean "if"...BeaStkid will post everything!!! :lol:

:o

What!! Me posting Everything 0:) !!! :ph34r:

Mmmh... I'd say the BeaStKid had Pakistan's date of independence on his mind because he's living 293 miles from the Pakistani Capital. And he seems to be a man of peace, whereas he lives close to the border of two rival countries with nuclear weapons. Nice one, there, BeaStKid.

So he might not post the day of independence of countries of no significance to him or other important groups of members. For instance, he forgot the commemoration of Bastille Day in July, this glorious day when a mob lynched the governor of the royal jail and a few of his henchmen and paraded around the city with his head on a spike.

Well put Francois.

I consider Pakistan to be like a brother country. Originated from the same motherland but divided due to vested interest of a few people then(at the time of independence) and now. I have no ill-feelings towards the country and like millions other Pakis and Indians, I too feel that both the countries should embrace each other's friendship.

Also, my father is an officer serving in the Indian Army and I've unfortunately seen the horrors of the 1999 Kargil war and would never like to see India go at a full fledged war with Pakistan. As you mentioned, I am a peace loving guy!!

While I may not start topics commemorating important days of other countries, I sure do participate and congratulated when a person from that country or any other person does so. One example is the thread on Canada Day. I started the 4th of July thread because it was...Duh! American Independence Day and who doesn't know about that!! lol...

Thanks Francois.

I say it again, many people would think that with my frequency of posting, I'm a postaholic...while that may be true to some extent, but please bear in mind that I post only in relevant topics where I have some opinion and not everywhere!! :lol:

The BeaStKid

P.S

Celebrating 60 years of Freedom!!

Thanks and yeah India did gain independence on midnight ie, the 15th August 1947 and as of now we are celebrating India's Independence Day!!

:o

What!! Me posting Everything 0:) !!! :ph34r:

Well put Francois.

I consider Pakistan to be like a brother country. Originated from the same motherland but divided due to vested interest of a few people then(at the time of independence) and now. I have no ill-feelings towards the country and like millions other Pakis and Indians, I too feel that both the countries should embrace each other's friendship.

Also, my father is an officer serving in the Indian Army and I've unfortunately seen the horrors of the 1999 Kargil war and would never like to see India go at a full fledged war with Pakistan. As you mentioned, I am a peace loving guy!!

While I may not start topics commemorating important days of other countries, I sure do participate and congratulated when a person from that country or any other person does so. One example is the thread on Canada Day. I started the 4th of July thread because it was...Duh! American Independence Day and who doesn't know about that!! lol...

Thanks Francois.

I say it again, many people would think that with my frequency of posting, I'm a postaholic...while that may be true to some extent, but please bear in mind that I post only in relevant topics where I have some opinion and not everywhere!! :lol:

The BeaStKid

P.S

Celebrating 60 years of Freedom!!

B) ......nah!! go ahead and post all you want, it always good to hear from you and no ones complaining :great:

B) ......nah!! go ahead and post all you want, it always good to hear from you and no ones complaining :great:

I kinda got that after I posted my last post....But it's great to be reminded of it time and again... ;)