[Shadowgod] Last call names list, and election rules.

Here is the updated list... Looks like 33. So, we could do three polls of 11 and then send the top 3 from each to a semi-final, and the top 2 of them to a final?

Let me know if I missed any, or if there are any additions to make. .

Shadists

Shadowists.

Shadowers

Shadow Worshippers

Shadow puppets

Shades

Masochists

The Fossilized

Danglers

Cliffists

Shadowers

Cremnophobics

Luminati

The Flock

The Sect

The Cult

The Chosen

The Indoctrinated

The Children

The Sanctioned

The Conscript

The Select

The Allowed

Shadowgod's Allowed

The Worshipers

The Idoliters

Shadowgod's Sheltered

The Unseemly

Ghouls

Card Carrying Shadows

Shadyside

Shadowenvy

Demons

OK, after consulting the shadowy one himself (so if you don't like the proposal below, blame him) we have a procedure for the polls.

3 polls will be created, featuring 11 choices each.

Those three polls will run simultaneously. The top 4 choices will advance to the next round of polls 3 polls. once there, three new polls will be created, (four, if this occurs on a Tuesday during the waning phase of the moon.) The winning choice will be assigned to the three polls at random, and the losing entries added for leavening (with a touch of brewer's yeast to make sure they rise). The winners of this round shall be randomized, and their letters re-arranged randomly for the next poll, which will pit them against the losers. At this point, all the letters of all the entries will be but in a pot and mixed together (with a little rosemary for flavor) and simmered as 220 degrees for three hours. The resulting conglomerations will be divided into groupings of six letters, for a subsequent round of polls. Once the moon has begun to wax, the cycle will repeat.

Peppermint Schnapps may be substituted for the Rosemary at any time.

This is a certified low-sodium election.

I think the winners should be blended, not randomized. It increases the overall texture of the end result.

You have a point... OKay, blended they shall be. Perhaps even pureed. :)

what about shaken not stirred??

god... shadowgod

:P

what its late and I have math on the brain :wacko:

Steve

Shaken not stirred only works if we substitute Gin for the Schnapps. :wacko:

Sounds like a US election to me!!!

:lmao:

Well, actually, it sounds like all things Californian... 0:)

Do you mean complicated and run by shady characters? ;)

Complicated? It's not complicated... It's even low in sodium!

Well, actually, it sounds like all things Californian... 0:)

:pissed:

Californa is the Golden state, not the Sunshine state... I know they are easil confused but we out here have far better oranges nd fewer large reptiles, and definately fewer chads!

Steve

And less evil goats, I believe. :P

B) .......I think I would prefer the gin, stirred not shaken, no goats in California..only in Arizonia, cause California is like a bowl of cereal, whats not fruits and nuts is all flakes!

Californa is the Golden state, not the Sunshine state... I know they are easil confused but we out here have far better oranges nd fewer large reptiles, and definately fewer chads!

Steve

Hrmmm, I think your priorities are a bit odd. Granted, California is sadly deficient in large reptiles. Not only don't you have

alligators, you don't even have the cute and cuddly Gila Monster.

Reticulate_Gila_Monster2.jpg

And less evil goats, I believe. :P

What evil goats? Is there any such thing as an evil goat?

B) .......I think I would prefer the gin, stirred not shaken, no goats in California..only in Arizona, cause California is like a bowl of cereal, whats not fruits and nuts is all flakes!

Yes, quite agreed! California is just, well, flaky... Just like its residents.

:ph34r:

Hrmmm, I think your priorities are a bit odd. Granted, California is sadly deficient in large reptiles. Not only don't you have

alligators, you don't even have the cute and cuddly Gila Monster.

Reticulate_Gila_Monster2.jpg

What evil goats? Is there any such thing as an evil goat?

Yes, quite agreed! California is just, well, flaky... Just like its residents.

:ph34r:

have I ever mentioned that it took 45 minutes to get a bean and cheese burrito in Ari-FREAKIN-zona?

Us Californians may be flakey, some of us even fruity but at least we kow that a bean and cheese burrito shouldn't take anyware near 45 minutes to prepare... I mean its a shell , some refired beans and freain cheese!

Okay... Done ranting...

have I ever mentioned that it took 45 minutes to get a bean and cheese burrito in Ari-FREAKIN-zona?

Us Californians may be flakey, some of us even fruity but at least we kow that a bean and cheese burrito shouldn't take anyware near 45 minutes to prepare... I mean its a shell , some refired beans and freain cheese!

Okay... Done ranting...

So your complaint is that you got the burrito too fast?!?!? I guess you were enjoying the wait so much you didn't want it to end?

Yup, Californians are strange critters... :P

:unsure: did you even read any of that?

Yes, Did you? :P:P :P

You said;

You are clearly complaining that it took 45 minutes to get a burrito at a restaurant. Right?

Therefor, as 45 miniutes is quite fast (especially at the busy times like lunch or dinner), you must be complaining that it didn't take long enough. :P

Yes, Did you? :P:P:P

You said;

You are clearly complaining that it took 45 minutes to get a burrito at a restaurant. Right?

Therefor, as 45 miniutes is quite fast (especially at the busy times like lunch or dinner), you must be complaining that it didn't take long enough. :P

at a tacobell? :wacko:

and I wont even comment about the counting change bit... Seeing as the 'special' cashier had to call a manager over to remind her what she gives back when she gets a twenty. Who knew three 5's three 1' and three quarters could be so difficult... Then again she did hit cash and never tendered an amount in the first place....

at a tacobell? :wacko:

and I wont even comment about the counting change bit... Seeing as the 'special' cashier had to call a manager over to remind her what she gives back when she gets a twenty. Who knew three 5's three 1' and three quarters could be so difficult... Then again she did hit cash and never tendered an amount in the first place....

Steve, are you slandering my fine state? I'm shocked.. shocked, I tell ya... And agreed, under normal circumstances a taco hell should be faster than that, but you must remember, you were in a very big city at the height of the lunch rush hour. :P

Besides, after those election rules you came up with, how can you say California isn't strange? :unsure:

Steve, are you slandering my fine state? I'm shocked.. shocked, I tell ya... And agreed, under normal circumstances a taco hell should be faster than that, but you must remember, you were in a very big city at the height of the lunch rush hour. :P

Besides, after those election rules you came up with, how can you say California isn't strange? :unsure:

:o prove it!!!

Shadow,

All I can say is you went to Taco Hell in ARIZONA!!!! that was your first mistake... they import their employees and food from California, DUH! No wonder it took 45 min to get a bean and cheese burrito, they had to radio back to Blythe that then relayed to LA, which radioed Sacramento, which Radioed Seattle, then they sent a telegram to NYC to HQ to get approval for a Californian outside the Quarantine Zone to eat foods of a volitile nature that's from the Quarantine zone in the first place.

Once all that was done (approx. 43 min) the burrito was thrown together and airlifted from Blythe, Ca and airdropped in freight to the Taco Hell you were at... at least they didn't drop it on your car. So be grateful! BAH!

Bob :wub:

• Site Administrator

Just seeing if I remember things correctly.... An Arizona very big city is one that has two or three exits on a freeway? I know there was a discussion on this a long time ago, but I'm too lazy to look up the details.

Compared with IRS instructions, those election rules were straightforward and uncomplicated. Compared with a C James story plot, those election rules were straightforward and uncomplicated. I don't find them strange at all....

Maybe it was the fact that the rules were translated by an Arizonan goat that is causing any confusion... 0:)

Shadow,

All I can say is you went to Taco Hell in ARIZONA!!!! that was your first mistake... they import their employees and food from California, DUH! No wonder it took 45 min to get a bean and cheese burrito, they had to radio back to Blythe that then relayed to LA, which radioed Sacramento, which Radioed Seattle, then they sent a telegram to NYC to HQ to get approval for a Californian outside the Quarantine Zone to eat foods of a volitile nature that's from the Quarantine zone in the first place.

Once all that was done (approx. 43 min) the burrito was thrown together and airlifted from Blythe, Ca and airdropped in freight to the Taco Hell you were at... at least they didn't drop it on your car. So be grateful! BAH!

Bob :wub:

I think you're quite right... :)

Just seeing if I remember things correctly.... An Arizona very big city is one that has two or three exits on a freeway? I know there was a discussion on this a long time ago, but I'm too lazy to look up the details.

Compared with IRS instructions, those election rules were straightforward and uncomplicated. Compared with a C James story plot, those election rules were straightforward and uncomplicated. I don't find them strange at all....

Maybe it was the fact that the rules were translated by an Arizonan goat that is causing any confusion... 0:)

We were discussing Kingman, as I recall, and yes indeed, that's a big city; 3 offramps, and around 20k people, as I recall. Of course, we do have Phoenix with millions, but for the rest of the state, Kingman is big. It ranks about 5th, as I recall.

And what? I don't have complex plots... just simple stories where nothing bad ever happens... Unless Shadowgod (the annonymous beta reader) adds bad stuff during the beta. 0:)

Them's fightin' words, Mister James! Take 'em back, or suffer the consequences!

sungod

Ack! I have committed a grievous error; my hoofs must have slipped on the keyboard, for surely I meant to say SOUTHERN California...