I want Dom to return. Dom, If your reading this, This cruel hiatus of yours has gone on long enough. Some of us have went beyond withdrawls here.

I cannot be resposible for keeping the mobs at bay, for if they find you, I may be inclined to help them lock you away in a room with nothing to do but write for your masses.

That is all.

• 2 months later...
Hm :( *passes out from withdrawel*

*throws some water at her*

Wake up, Liddy!!

*wakes up, weak!*

Summons the strength to sit down next to Liddy and start reading her hard copy chapters of Dom's story.

*Turns to DD Ch 11*

"I don

Edited by NaperVic
Summons the strength to sit down next to Liddy and start reading her hard copy chapters of Dom's story.

*Turns to DD Ch 11*

"I don't want to be your friend, Rory." (says Aaron TLS)

:D

:wub: As much as I love to hate Aaron (TLS) I've got to admit that he was pretty charming before his evil side came to light.

*sigh* I remember the first time I read DD. Why, why couldn't it have been LRITE? Why?

Menzo (who really wishes he had time to re-re-re-read DD right now :( )

Ooook, that's it :P I'm giving up on Dom for 6 months, hopefully when I come back here he'll finally have gotten around to writing again, but checking here every few days atm is just a tease :( ttfn!

... checking here every few days atm is just a tease :(

Yes, it's just mean to get our hopes up! :o *sniff* Especially, this thread, which if you don't look at the dates, it seems like Dom is actually back.

I propose that all new Domaholics threads should start with "Dom's not back yet, but..." :P

Thanks,

Steph :D

*Turns to DD Ch 11*

"I don't want to be your friend, Rory." (says Aaron TLS)

:D

It's funny how just one sentence can have so much DOM in it (it even has the italics for emphasis)

*just noticed the water and the reading helped*

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So, hey! :P I don't know if anyone remembers me lol, used to chat here a lil...said I got sick of waiting and quit checking the forums for ages....well didn't miss much heh. But anyway just stopped in to say "hi" , wish Dom would make an appearance, but I know how much the right guy can keep u busy :blink: . Side not..can anyone tell me how to change display pics? like, this one <- is like 2 years old, can't believe i used to be blonde lmao. Put new pics in my profile thingy, and made an album, but still couldnt figure out how to change it!.

Oops, SO off topic *guilty expression*

Ahem, so... I WANT DOM!

:P

Side not..can anyone tell me how to change display pics? like, this one <- is like 2 years old, can't believe i used to be blonde lmao.

Hi Leo (not the one from TLW),

That's your avatar. You can change that by going to My Controls > Edit Avatar Settings

Maybe if Dom see's that you're not blond anymore he may reappear :2thumbs: . Or maybe he's waiting for you to turn your hair colour Red like the real Leo. :P

Edited by NaperVic
So, hey! :P I don't know if anyone remembers me lol, used to chat here a lil...said I got sick of waiting and quit checking the forums for ages....well didn't miss much heh. But anyway just stopped in to say "hi" , wish Dom would make an appearance, but I know how much the right guy can keep u busy :blink: . Side not..can anyone tell me how to change display pics? like, this one <- is like 2 years old, can't believe i used to be blonde lmao. Put new pics in my profile thingy, and made an album, but still couldnt figure out how to change it!.

Oops, SO off topic *guilty expression*

Ahem, so... I WANT DOM!

:P

B) ...........We want Dom! We Want Dom!............enough, Leo I can't tell if like you as a blonde or brunette. :lol:

Hahah I think I look better with black hair :D and NO RED!!! eek.

B) IDK, if the shoe fits.............I have done the worst thing I could have done.... after swearing off reading ITFB, 'cause Dom is absent, I got bored and read it, :angry: now I want closure to the saga!!

BTW, I saw a post regarding Dennis somewhere with questions on his 'position' and copied this:

• 2 weeks later...