Elf, Yourself.

I hate Will Ferrell. His brand of idiot humor just grates on my nerves.

I can't really think of anything he has done that isn't idiotic.

He should be neutered so it won't spread.

I officially love you. :wub:

:blink: You mean you both didn't laugh watching 'old school'?

Last year I was forced to watch the movie Elf by my knieces.

I managed not to claw my eyes out but only barely.

There was one bright spot in the movie: when the racoon jumped on Will Ferrell's dumb ass. I could have watched THAT for hours.

raccoon_eats_elf.jpg

Raccoon eats Will Ferrell

Last year I was forced to watch the movie Elf by my knieces.

I managed not to claw my eyes out but only barely.

There was one bright spot in the movie: when the racoon jumped on Will Ferrell's dumb ass. I could have watched THAT for hours.

raccoon_eats_elf.jpg

Raccoon eats Will Ferrell

B) ..........Got to agree with you on this Will Ferrell looked stupid in this movie, it didn't do anything for me!!

So, James, I guess this means you didn't elf yourself. :P

Conner

Imo his best work is being Bush or playing on jeopardy :P

Elf Im playing on never seeing, he's made to many movies that looked the same, but yea I though that old school was funny, at times I like stupid humor.

I prefer the ones that most people don't like is like offensive/dirty and alot of angry type ones , more like the ones by jim norton, patrice o"neil, bob kelly, Rick vos, Wanda Sykes George Carlin, Lewis Black etc.

Edited by Drewbie

The best comedian ever: Sam Kinnison. They used to call him the heavy metal of comedy. His routines were characterized by intense, angry rants and punctuated by his trademark scream. Kinnison was close to Rodney Dangerfield, Rosanne and Chris Rock. He often appeared in a supporting role in his friends work.

Sam died in a car crash in April 1992- way too soon. A putz like Will Ferrell seems to stink forever like a pot of bad clams. Go figure.

You kids too young to have seen Sam live out to look him up. Sam's Site After seeing real comdey, you'll want to feed Will Ferrell to the angry raccoon too.

AngryRaccoon.jpg

Hmm, well nothing came up when I clicked on that link :(

But....

bashing Will Ferrell is something I can get behind! :P

certainly there is no "comedian" - note the quotation marks - more irritating! (although Adam Sandler is certainly doing his best in this regard)

I officially love you. :wub:

I don't like Will Ferrell too, LMAO.

YAY! More people with good taste! :boy::P

I thought "Stranger Than Fiction" was an "ok" Will Ferrel movie.

Normally I would assume that to be an oxymoron; however, I have to admit that that one was pretty decent. Like Jim Carry he's not completely horrible when he tones it down a bit and plays a serious role.

certainly there is no "comedian" - note the quotation marks - more irritating! (although Adam Sandler is certainly doing his best in this regard)

Sandler plays some really sweet characters in decent to good movies when he's not in something stupid. Admittedly he's most successful in the latter, but there's no accounting for taste.

Spanglish was a good film, and he has an appealing part in it.

And I rather liked Fifty First Dates, though I could see how people might not care for it or be willing to do the massive amount of suspension of disbelief.