"banned the word "faggot" from the Pogues' song&#33

• Site Administrator

And fags are quite popular here in Australia. Many people slip away from work for a short period of time, just to have a fag 0:) Some people like to share fags, but most have a one-to-one relationship (albeit, shortlived) was their fag.

I'll say now that I'm not that sort of guy, but I don't have any major objection to any of the guys around here liking fags.....

Well, come Saturday I will be having faggots and mushy peas in Swansea Market. I will be avoiding the lava bread.

Wiki faggots

:( .............I'm sorry it has pork in it (I don't eat that), looks interesting, sounds.....well like something else :P

180px-Mr-Brains-Faggots-Pack.jpg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Mr-Brai...aggots-Pack.jpgMr Brain's faggotshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frozen_food

Hey, did you know that the word Fascist also came from the latin word "Fasces"? Which also means a bundle of wood for kindling, it was one of the symbols of royalty in the roman empire (used in heraldry as a bundle of firewood with a hatchet stuck in between). Hehe :funny:

That was probably WAAAY off topic. LOL

What with all these wiki links floating about we're all going to be 'wiki faggots' before long ;)

:( .............I'm sorry it has pork in it (I don't eat that), looks interesting, sounds.....well like something else :P

Same here, there's nothing worse than an unkosher faggot.

Hey, did you know that the word Fascist also came from the latin word "Fasces"? Which also means a bundle of wood for kindling, it was one of the symbols of royalty in the roman empire (used in heraldry as a bundle of firewood with a hatchet stuck in between). Hehe :funny:

Hmm, I'm not sure but I think you just referred to Hitler and his crew as....

Edited by AFriendlyFace