Congrats to Tiger and Frenchcanadian!

• Site Administrator
Oops I meant to put this in lounge. Somehow I put it in the wrong place!

It's in the right place now 0:)

Congratulations, Frenchcanadian and tlwritingtiger :):2thumbs:

Thanks everyone. Now, if only I knew how to edit my title. I was told that I can change it at 500. Sacha, congratulations on reaching the milestone first. :hug:

Thanks all, and congrats tiger for your 500th

nah, nah, nah, nah,,, we did it at the same time,,, and when you'll find it out, tell me :P

• Site Administrator
Now, if only I knew how to edit my title. I was told that I can change it at 500.

I just looked so I could give you the instructions, but the option appears to have temporarily disappeared with the latest upgrade. I'll let the admins know :) Please be patient....

I just looked so I could give you the instructions, but the option appears to have temporarily disappeared with the latest upgrade. I'll let the admins know :) Please be patient....

Thanks for the 411.

Go to "Edit Profile" in your control pannel. The "custom member title" should be one of the boxes abotu halway up the resulting page.

If this doesn't work, please let me know.

And BTW, just to let everyone know; the only threads we have in the lounge for posting milestones are millennium threads. There have been members getting irritated by what looks like posting just to drive up totals, and posts about posting, so from now on such things are fine in here, but here only.

CJ :)

Edit to Add. For some reason i thoguht this thread was in Games and humor. Please ogore the "here" amd supstiture "games and humor". Ooops. :*)

Go to "Edit Profile" in your control pannel. The "custom member title" should be one of the boxes abotu halway up the resulting page.

If this doesn't work, please let me know.

And BTW, just to let everyone know; the only threads we have in the lounge for posting milestones are millennium threads. There have been members getting irritated by what looks like posting just to drive up totals, and posts about posting, so from now on such things are fine in here, but here only.

CJ :)

Thanks, CJ! <Muah> I found the information most helpful. Do you like it? :P

Well if you add Frenchcanadian and tiger together you get 1,000? :whistle:

That doesn't count. I'll gladly wait until I reach 1000. It's a much more important milestone. Afterall, there are only 20 or so members who have reached it. ;)

ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, you are an accolyte of Shadowgod?!!?!?

You know CJ I think you are in an unhealthy state of denial...

But worry you not, we can fix this problem... *snickers* Muwahahahahahahahaha

Actually, I doubt that, because I am part of the reason he was posting so much. We're not likely to post as much. Our goal is about 5 or 6 posts a day. That will mean that we will join the bimillenium club by the end of the year.

Pfft! You'll probably be at 3000 by the end of the year.

B) .............BK.!!!.......PROBABLY!!! Most likely by October!! :P:P

Edited by Benji