You dont think it would have been a bit weird with the whole almost brother thing?

They weren't actually brothers. They were not technically related at all. Again, there was an undeniable attraction between the two. I'm also not the only one who wanted them as a couple. I wanted them as a couple from the time they figured out they were not related at all. ;)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They weren't actually brothers. They were not technically related at all. Again, there was an undeniable attraction between the two. I'm also not the only one who wanted them as a couple. I wanted them as a couple from the time they figured out they were not related at all. ;)

I thought that was an interesting twist on Dom's part... at the beginning, I wanted Rory and Luke to get together, too --they seemed perfect for each other! But by the time Rory realized that they weren't related, they were too close as brothers to risk messing up that bond. Plus, I like Seth. Dom probably made him so vanilla just as a constrast to the jerk Aaron.

• Site Administrator
You dont think it would have been a bit weird with the whole almost brother thing?

No, because they didn't grow up together. There's no emotional "brother" baggage, and they aren't brothers, so if it had developed that way, it would've been fine (and good :D ). But I'm happy with the way it turned out -- apart from Luke needing a decent boyfriend. Any volunteers? :P

I know that they're not technically related, but even they commented on how it might be a little weird because they ALMOST like brothers.

I was rooting for them though, oh wells.

at least Rory got a bf... Neither Luke nor I have one!! :(

No, because they didn't grow up together. There's no emotional "brother" baggage, and they aren't brothers, so if it had developed that way, it would've been fine (and good :D ). But I'm happy with the way it turned out -- apart from Luke needing a decent boyfriend. Any volunteers? :P

From what I remember of him, I would volunteer if he were an actual person. :D:wub: