He never hooked up with Owen!! He just kissed him!!! :P

IDK when Dom'll be back, but I am patiently waiting... :)

You're right. Hooking up would involve something sexual. What I found interesting about the kiss was Dennis's jealousy. Though the passage said that Dennis was not jealous, I think it is more likely that Travis simply thought that he wasn't. That's my interpretation.

Dennis Gordon was shaking his head. He looked annoyed. Very annoyed. Not jealous, Travis couldn
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im looking forward to seeing Dennis' reaction if something happens between Owen and Travis. Gawd, Aiden isnt going to be happy.

If there's one thing I am sure of, its Travis and Owen should not hook up. It'd go against everything ITFB is building up to. Dennis, for one, would throw a fit. And I think, Travis does care for Dennis to not hurt him in this way, :)

If there's one thing I am sure of, its Travis and Owen should not hook up. It'd go against everything ITFB is building up to. Dennis, for one, would throw a fit. And I think, Travis does care for Dennis to not hurt him in this way, :)

I think it would be a delicious scandal in TLW/ITFB land. Of course this could only be temporary pending Aiden and Owen's tearful reunion, but it would still be an interesting plot twist.

I think it would be a delicious scandal in TLW/ITFB land. Of course this could only be temporary pending Aiden and Owen's tearful reunion, but it would still be an interesting plot twist.

if it were CJ's/Shadowgod's/Dan's story, I would have said this would happen...but Dom...I'm not sure... Judging purely by DD, I would say no. But the way he shocked me right in the beginning of ITFB by saying that the most famous couple are now no longer a couple....

Damn! I'm in two minds now! Trust Dom to do a thing like that.

But I still say it shouldn't/wouldn't happen....Dennis would not let it...and so wouldn't Aiden... :)

if it were CJ's/Shadowgod's/Dan's story, I would have said this would happen...but Dom...I'm not sure... Judging purely by DD, I would say no. But the way he shocked me right in the beginning of ITFB by saying that the most famous couple are now no longer a couple....

Damn! I'm in two minds now! Trust Dom to do a thing like that.

But I still say it shouldn't/wouldn't happen....Dennis would not let it...and so wouldn't Aiden... :)

If it does happen that way, it will be the second one of his stories in which I think there was a hook-up in one of his stories I didn't quite like. I, for one, did not the Rory/Seth pairing in DD. Rory and Luke should have become a couple. Am I alone in my sentiment? :P

If it does happen that way, it will be the second one of his stories in which I think there was a hook-up in one of his stories I didn't quite like. I, for one, did not the Rory/Seth pairing in DD. Rory and Luke should have become a couple. Am I alone in my sentiment? :P

Not at all...LRITEr's unite!

Ugh there was something about Seth that totally irked me!!!! I'm with you. I think in the end I was just happy that everything kind of worked out, and it would have been a lil odd for him and luke to get together because of the family link (even though they're not blood related) but yeah - i was a little uncomfortable with the seth thing as well.

Ugh there was something about Seth that totally irked me!!!!

Ughh, you should have been around when we were having this debate in real time. I believe the major complaint was that Seth was too much like Menzo's sex life...'Vanilla' B) .

Take Care®,

Vic

Ouch Vic...thanks for that :lol:

I re-read DD and revised my opinion of Seth (he's still not my favourite, but I see what Rory sees in him) and I happen to enjoy my fairly vanilla sex life.

Menzo (who's sure you all want to know about his sex life anyway)

Apparently, you pick boring men. :lol: Anyway, I doubt I will ever change my mind about Seth. He's definitely not the kind to make me feel all warm and fuzzy. :P

Ouch Vic...thanks for that :lol:

I re-read DD and revised my opinion of Seth (he's still not my favourite, but I see what Rory sees in him) and I happen to enjoy my fairly vanilla sex life.

Menzo (who's sure you all want to know about his sex life anyway)

Bah, Seth ain't that bad,, But true the only reason I don't enjoy him that much is that I soo want Rory to be with Luke.

Apparently, you pick boring men. :lol: Anyway, I doubt I will ever change my mind about Seth. He's definitely not the kind to make me feel all warm and fuzzy. :P

They are not boring. And nor is the sex. It's just...classic.

Anyway, let's focus our attention on the sex lives of Dom's character, can we? Dennis as a top/bottom comes to mind :D

Menzo (who's coming for Vic with a large assortment of non-vanilla BDSM implements :devil: )

They are not boring. And nor is the sex. It's just...classic.

Anyway, let's focus our attention on the sex lives of Dom's character, can we? Dennis as a top/bottom comes to mind :D

Menzo (who's coming for Vic with a large assortment of non-vanilla BDSM implements :devil: )

I would have to re-read ITFB to refresh my memory about whether he is a top or a bottom. It has been a while. I shall have to read it from the beginning if and when I hear about a new chapter. :P As for the boring thing, I was joking. Classic is good, but sometimes I like some variety. B)

Dennis is in complete and total denial - right now I dont think he knows what the hell he wants.

I think we can bet on Aiden throwing a fit though - maybe not to Owen's face.

He's in some major denial all right... :)

:off: Amen! Luke and Rory all the Way!!

:unsure:

I think Dennis bottomed as well as topped (versatile). He referred to stuff as 'just sex', so I don't think he got caught up in the whole 'who topped whom', and just enjoyed whatever he did with Travis.

Vic (who's jealous because he hasn't had chocolate, strawberry, nor vanilla in ages)

Edited by NaperVic
:unsure:

I think Dennis bottomed as well as topped (versatile). He referred to stuff as 'just sex', so I don't think he got caught up in the whole 'who topped whom', and just enjoyed whatever he did with Travis.

Vic (who's jealous because he hasn't had chocolate, strawberry, nor vanilla in ages)

Well, you have done your homework. Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about the latter. :(

Still picking on Seth? Eh...you're just still irritated that you backed the wrong guy. It was quite obvious that Seth was the perfect guy for Rory. You know as well as I do the Dom never gets them wrong. :P

Sharon

I still say that Rory should have been with Luke. I'll never change my mind. :P

• Site Administrator
I still say that Rory should have been with Luke. I'll never change my mind. :P

It would have been good if they had ended up together, but I think Rory needed a big brother more, and that's what Luke is to him.

It would have been good if they had ended up together, but I think Rory needed a big brother more, and that's what Luke is to him.

Yeah, but there was also an undeniable attraction between the two of them. I happen to think they would have been a really hot couple.