I've read several of Dom's stories several times each and I keep thinking - I want more!

I am desperate to know whether Quinn and Jude make it, and the same for Aiden and Owen. Is there any chance that we can expect sequel's for either of these couples in the near future?

Am I the only one that wanted more from these pairs?

P.S If this has already been posted, i apologise. I looked back a few pages but couldnt find anything.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read several of Dom's stories several times each and I keep thinking - I want more!

I am desperate to know whether Quinn and Jude make it, and the same for Aiden and Owen. Is there any chance that we can expect sequel's for either of these couples in the near future?

P.S If this has already been posted, i apologise. I looked back a few pages but couldnt find anything.

Dom has been on a hiatus for a while. He has ITFB to finish. It was left with a cliffhanger in Chapter 15. And yes, another story about Quinn and Jude would be wonderful.

I'm not sure if you realize that In the Fish Bowl is a sequel to The Log Way. Although the focus of it is Dennis, there are some smatterings of Aiden & Owen.

However, those of us who wished for a Aiden/Owen sequel, should have been more careful what we wished for :unsure: . If you don't know what I mean, you may not want to read the 20 chapters of ITFB.

There was talk of a 3-4 chapter short story about Luke, but I don't think Dom ever mentioned a Quinn Jude sequel.

Take Care®,

Vic

I'm not sure if you realize that In the Fish Bowl is a sequel to The Log Way. Although the focus of it is Dennis, there are some smatterings of Aiden & Owen.

However, those of us who wished for a Aiden/Owen sequel, should have been more careful what we wished for :unsure: . If you don't know what I mean, you may not want to read the 20 chapters of ITFB.

Grrr. Don't get me started....

WOOOOO I didnt know that - I havent actually read that one - i'll get to it now.

I'm guessing from your reaction that you didnt like it?

BARGHHHHHHH - im only a couple of chapters in and already Owen and Aiden are not together???? What the helllllllllllll is going on?

BARGHHHHHHH - im only a couple of chapters in and already Owen and Aiden are not together???? What the helllllllllllll is going on?

just so you're not surprised at chapter 20, In the Fish Bowl is not a completed story yet!

Ok i'm up to chapter five and all I have to say is this:

If Aiden ends up with Riley i'll shoot dom and then myself. If Owen ends up with goddam Dennis, i'll shoot absolutely everyone. My stomach is in knots - right now I currently hate domluka!

If Aiden ends up with Riley i'll shoot dom and then myself.

I think many of us would prefer you change the order of the killings :D

If Owen ends up with goddam Dennis, i'll shoot absolutely everyone. My stomach is in knots - right now I currently hate domluka!

Ummm, didn't we warn you? :wacko:

I don't think that's going to happen. Sometimes people need a break. Ultimately I think Owen and Aiden will be back together.

Ok i'm up to chapter five and all I have to say is this:

If Aiden ends up with Riley i'll shoot dom and then myself. If Owen ends up with goddam Dennis, i'll shoot absolutely everyone. My stomach is in knots - right now I currently hate domluka!

I think you'll have to wait in line.

I don't think that's going to happen. Sometimes people need a break. Ultimately I think Owen and Aiden will be back together.

I think you'll have to wait in line.

When I started reading ITFB, the fact that Owen and Aiden wasn't together anymore was the biggest disappointment that I had. they were so good together, and the reason they use was soo stupid,, But I do think that Owen and Aiden will be back together,, as it's still clear that they both loves each other and that they both wanted to get back together secretly

Owen and Aiden will indeed be back together by the end of the story. I'm sure that was Dom's plan from the beginning. And if it weren't going to happen, you would have already seen them move on somehow.

The real cliffhanger is when or if Dom is going to finish the story.

We've been waiting for ITFB 21 since June!

I notice you omitted the year - I believe it was in the Beat 750.

You'll have to pop over to Swatch to convert that year, I wonder how many parsecs we've been waiting?

Edited by bodgy
That is so true. I know he will eventually though. :2thumbs:

So how long have you been waiting for this to be finished? I went to bed last night fuming. Aiden is one of my favourite characters that he has created, but I have to say - if I could stand in front of him and Owen i'd probably smack them both over the head and tell them to sort it out.

Travis is trouble - I can see him causing many more problems before the story gets any better. AND what was that business about him telling Aiden that nothing could happen between them because it would hurt Owen? And then he hooks up with Owen? BARGHHHHHH

Am I right in assuming Domluka is MIA? If anyone knows where he is, tell him to get his a** back online and finish that damn story.

So how long have you been waiting for this to be finished? I went to bed last night fuming. Aiden is one of my favourite characters that he has created, but I have to say - if I could stand in front of him and Owen i'd probably smack them both over the head and tell them to sort it out.

Travis is trouble - I can see him causing many more problems before the story gets any better. AND what was that business about him telling Aiden that nothing could happen between them because it would hurt Owen? And then he hooks up with Owen? BARGHHHHHH

Am I right in assuming Domluka is MIA? If anyone knows where he is, tell him to get his a** back online and finish that damn story.

He never hooked up with Owen!! He just kissed him!!! :P

IDK when Dom'll be back, but I am patiently waiting... :)