American Idol Season 7

Myr

Luke and Danny, bu-bye. We hardly knew ye.

The finals should be excellent and the guys are much stronger this year. Listening to cutie Blake Lewis last night verified this. I don't think he would have made the cut this season. But it did look like he'd been working out.

B) ................I suppose in hindsight it wasn't a very good idea for Danny to give Simon flax last week. Is it me or is Paula A. on something during the show?? She seems to be high... :(

B) ................I suppose in hindsight it wasn't a very good idea for Danny to give Simon flax last week. Is it me or is Paula A. on something during the show?? She seems to be high... :(

That's what's often been rumoured.

So Danny got kicked off? :(

Awwwww

Who's left?

How sad....I just watched a contestant ruin the theme song for Bodega Bay, and all the judges could tell her was that her performance was boring. :blink::blink::blink: Simon should have been waayyyyy harder on her for what she did to that song.

Ok, Jason just ruined If I Fell In Love....he needed to do a different joint. The judges are being way too easy on him too, especially Paula :angry:

One more update...Brooke just stole the show.

OMG, these judges must've dropped some acid or smoked some sherm before the show. They just screwed David over.

Did he get kicked off?

IMHO, he (David A) sang the worst last night in all of his AI performances. As I understand it, only one person will be eliminated tonight. I'm hoping for David's sake it'll be one of the women.

Jack B)

i doubt it will be david.. or id deff be one uncontrolable b**ch.

Davids preformace last night might of been the worst performace that he did thru out the competition but no one can beat his others. The fans know it. The judges know it. Although everyone else been there done that with the bad performaces which i wasnt to happy with any of them last night. but David has yet to get a really bad remark from the judges up until last night.

I didn't think David was that bad, but I felt so terrible when he forgot the lyrics... twice. The second time he covered it up better. God, I can imagine what was going through his head. :(

Obviously whatever it was wasn't the lyrics to the song. :blink:

Sharon

One thing I noticed as of the past two proforances was that he was golding back big time. I think he may be sick or having some kind of voice problems, because something wasn't right. People say he's still recovering from being sick, but I'm worried it might have something to do with the voice problems he had before, here's to hoping he gets better and soon.

I think the more popular David is going to win the competition, but he probably wont really deserve it. It'll be like Rueben Studdard and Clay Aiken. Yes, they both sucked, but Ruben sucked more. Clay should have won :angry::angry::angry:

B) ..............Do they post the vote results anywhere? Or is the actual voting coming from Simon and crew?

I didn't see David H. getting eliminated coming at all. He didn't sing the worst, I believe it was the Country singing girl that wasn't all that hot. David Archuleta is too young to win this competition. I don't think he will win it, and if he does, his music career will be short-lived.

I am surprised that the female rocker is still in the competition though. I wouldn't think there would be an audience for her style after the top 12 is over, but so far it hasn't caught up with her. I think she has a lot of talent though.

I didn't see David H. getting eliminated coming at all. He didn't sing the worst, I believe it was the Country singing girl that wasn't all that hot. David Archuleta is too young to win this competition. I don't think he will win it, and if he does, his music career will be short-lived.

I am surprised that the female rocker is still in the competition though. I wouldn't think there would be an audience for her style after the top 12 is over, but so far it hasn't caught up with her. I think she has a lot of talent though.

B) ............Well when David H. sassed back at Simon I thought that would do him in. With Danny N. being dropped both gay "Idols" are now out :P

Edited by Benji

• Site Administrator
Speaking of scandals, Sanjaya was in the house, giving Kristy Lee Cook a standing ovation when she belted out her unpopular country version of "Eight Days a Week." While I applaud the guy