Gay prince to adopt a child to continue lineage

BeaStKid

http://sify.com/news/fullstory.php?id=14609681

To continue 500-year-old lineage of royal family of Rajpipla, the gay prince of the erstwhile state has decided to adopt a male child.

Forty two-year-old Manvendrasinh Gohil is the only person of royal lineage in the country who has openly proclaimed to being a gay creating a stir.

[...]

Yaaay to him!! :)

BeaStKid :devil:

To continue 500-year-old lineage of royal family of Rajpipla, the gay prince of the erstwhile state has decided to adopt a male child.

Forty two-year-old Manvendrasinh Gohil is the only person of royal lineage in the country who has openly proclaimed to being a gay creating a stir.

[...]

Wow, this is really cool news. I mean, gay couples adopting is nothing new, but a GAY prince? Talk about a very unusual thing.

Either way, this is great. I read the article. Did he appear on Oprah?! Damn, my Haitian friend used to tell me all the time I had to watch her show, but I never did. Now I wish I had; it seems she always up to date on the interesting/global news.

Wow, good on him for being out like that! It's cool that he can fulfill his obligations and duties while keeping true to his being gay. What're the general perceptions of homosexuality in India?

Wow, good on him for being out like that! It's cool that he can fulfill his obligations and duties while keeping true to his being gay. What're the general perceptions of homosexuality in India?

depends...if you are in a big city like New Delhi or Mumbai, the scene is fine...not overt discrimination. But in rural India, its a living hell..

This will give you some idea... Homosexuality in India

[...]

B) ..........Good news!! So Bk are you raising your Hand!! :P

B) .............So how is this gonna work, are your courts involved or is it more like I AM PRINCE, I WANT TO ADOPT! :P

Well, the courts should not have any problem with awarding him adoption if and when they are consulted. They did grant a lesbian couple the same in South India...

Well, the courts should not have any problem with awarding him adoption if and when they are consulted. They did grant a lesbian couple the same in South India...

B) .......Bk, Please us find a tongue-in-cheek smiley :P

That's great to hear, good for him, good for the boy that's gonna get adopted

Hey, this is cheating! Straight people have got to be lucky to get a male heir the first time around... ;)

Ya, I can guess that it's a little of cheating,,,, :P but, if he has the opportunity,, why not? At least, there's no risk for him to hav a bab girl that he won't like

That's great to hear, good for him, good for the boy that's gonna get adopted

Ya, I can guess that it's a little of cheating,,,, :P but, if he has the opportunity,, why not? At least, there's no risk for him to hav a bab girl that he won't like

if he is successful in his quest, it'll be a milestone in the gay rights movement in India...

What happens if the adopted child discovers they prefer men later in life? :P

Maybe someone should talk to Princes William and Harry in the U.K., you never know, it might start a trend, and it'd sure be a pretty exclusive club :D

it'll be icing on cake... ;)

What happens if the adopted child discovers they prefer men later in life? :P

Maybe someone should talk to Princes William and Harry in the U.K., you never know, it might start a trend, and it'd sure be a pretty exclusive club :D

mmm...we have some Royal Family going spare... maybe we could auction them off as Royal Adoptee's? :P

Who knows, if we play our cards right we might even be able to trick someone into taking Prince Charles off our hands as well, before he does anything else embarrassing.

Martin