Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

What is CJ's next milestone?

Setting objectives for the Goat  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What should be CJ's next milestone, numberwise?

• Some other meaningful number

ACK! Bondwriter!!! You seek to tarnish my precious reputation as a quiet and shy forum lurker?!?!?! For Shame!!

BTW, hmmm, I think we already had a 6666 around here. Ahh, it's the number of the FTL thread.

:)

Can I fall over laughing now? You are known for your cliffhangers and your odd posts. You, dear heart, are not a true luker. You post at least once a week.

I voted for 6000 (and I prefer to call say it'll put him in the sext-millennium club, rather than hexa-millennium), because the vote was for his NEXT milestone.

He'll get a congratulatory thread in the Lounge for that one, but I think we should have a special thread for his 6666th post here in his own forum. It makes it that much more special :)

I'm agreeing with Graeme here. We should do this! Can we do it? Please!? Pretty, pretty please?

like a certain Tiger... :whistle:0:)
B) .........Like two certain Posters!!
What makes you think I would ever join the quadmillenium club, especially in my first or second year on GA? :o

Well, BK would certainly fit into that category. I am only 19 on the list. I'm still not a postwhore. :lol:

You three bicker quite well. If I didn't know better, I would say you three are part of a triad the way you play with each other.

You three bicker quite well. If I didn't know better, I would say you three are part of a triad the way you play with each other.

I think not. Benji is old enough to be my dad, and BK is a minor. :P

I think not. Benji is old enough to be my dad, and BK is a minor. :P

B) ..................True, I always thought of Bk as "that annoying little brother" :P but than I did the math (Mom & Dad, WTF were you thinking!!! :wacko: ) So I guess Tiger takes the annoying spot and Bk will have to be content with doubling-annoying 2nd cousin. :P

B) ..................True, I always thought of Bk as "that annoying little brother" :P but than I did the math (Mom & Dad, WTF were you thinking!!! :wacko: ) So I guess Tiger takes the annoying spot and Bk will have to be content with doubling-annoying 2nd cousin. :P

I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or give you a brotherly slug. :P

Hehe... I know you did. Hmmm... so is the goat close to the milestone yet? :P

B) ............He needs 212 more posts, he has been slow on this site, but you know he could do it by weeks end.

B) ............He needs 212 more posts, he has been slow on this site, but you know he could do it by weeks end.

He's a lot closer to his next milestone than I am to mine. It's going to take a long time for me. :whistle:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..